The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 27-11-2018, 04:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 334 / Power: 17
jimboi is one of the Best!jimboi is one of the Best!jimboi is one of the Best!jimboi is one of the Best!
Re: Looking for massage in north. YISHUN/WOODLANDS area

Anyone tried any of the 3 MPs along Sembawang Road? Especially the thai shop. Like to get some feedback from the bros. Abit of the area listed in the topic, apologies.
Old 28-11-2018, 04:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 15
blibs deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyblibs deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Wink Re: Looking for massage in north. YISHUN/WOODLANDS area

Went to the one at woodlands. Got y** z*. 2nd time visiting her. Still no gq with normal package
Old 28-11-2018, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Cagu123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros, news just announced for north side. Careful on your trip. https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...6886?cid=FBcna
Old 28-11-2018, 07:18 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
darkey07 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimboi View Post
Anyone tried any of the 3 MPs along Sembawang Road? Especially the thai shop. Like to get some feedback from the bros. Abit of the area listed in the topic, apologies.

The 2 u see before the Thai massage skip it. Not worth it. Not sure of the Thai shop offers any candies... anyone tried before?
Old 28-11-2018, 08:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
popi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperW View Post
Sometime ago visited my MP near Admiralty MRT (consider woodland area )

Tried 2 of them 1 Thai 1 Prc. Prc standard sop nut Thai was good. Not sure if she still around but she worth to try.
hi bro, can share location? I stay north side
Old 28-11-2018, 08:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 456 / Power: 11
Zzun is a glorious beacon of lightZzun is a glorious beacon of lightZzun is a glorious beacon of lightZzun is a glorious beacon of lightZzun is a glorious beacon of light

Just avoid ISPA at marsiling. 2 occassions got pushed back because the previous customer came late. And only informed last minute. Avoid unless you want to waste your time.
Old 28-11-2018, 09:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 315 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4410 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute

Don't waste time on that stretch of four. And don't bother to read the earlier fakenews on what CP wet market.

Go towards Marsiling or Khatib
Old 11-12-2018, 12:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 879 / Power: 9
junmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to behold

Had a bad experience with one MP at Yishun. Name of place start with L one.

Last week, took leave on one of the weekdays and decide to go for massage early, 12pm+, and maybe see got special action or not. Go in at first, the ML was very 'nice', asked if I want to drink water and guide me to the room and ask me take shower (alone) like SOP. After shower and wear the shorts, then she start to massage me.

Less than 10 mins, she start to play her phone while massaging me. I know because I can feel she press my back with one hand only. I look up turn around and indeed caught her playing her phone so I told her "you want to finish up what you're doing first then continue massage mah? Don't half half..." She give me one awkward look and apologise, then ask me to lie down properly face down again. Not long after she start playing her phone again. Then before I can look up and call her, a voice from outside call for her. She put down her phone and ask me wait and left the room.

So I lay there half naked in the aircon room and waited for like 20mins before she come back again. This time can smell her mouth got a very heavy garlic smell. She apologise and say she went to have LUNCH because her colleagues bought her lunch already. KNN, I here shivering while she have lunch.

Lim bei dulan already just tahan the rest of the half fucked massage and left the place. Worst, I checked the total time spent in the room only 55mins. Means she only massage me 30+mins for $50. Really chop carrot until...

Avoid the massage place at all cost. LX XXXX
Old 11-12-2018, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
WhiteSecret deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by junmin95 View Post
Had a bad experience with one MP at Yishun. Name of place start with L one.

Last week, took leave on one of the weekdays and decide to go for massage early, 12pm+, and maybe see got special action or not. Go in at first, the ML was very 'nice', asked if I want to drink water and guide me to the room and ask me take shower (alone) like SOP. After shower and wear the shorts, then she start to massage me.

Less than 10 mins, she start to play her phone while massaging me. I know because I can feel she press my back with one hand only. I look up turn around and indeed caught her playing her phone so I told her "you want to finish up what you're doing first then continue massage mah? Don't half half..." She give me one awkward look and apologise, then ask me to lie down properly face down again. Not long after she start playing her phone again. Then before I can look up and call her, a voice from outside call for her. She put down her phone and ask me wait and left the room.

So I lay there half naked in the aircon room and waited for like 20mins before she come back again. This time can smell her mouth got a very heavy garlic smell. She apologise and say she went to have LUNCH because her colleagues bought her lunch already. KNN, I here shivering while she have lunch.

Lim bei dulan already just tahan the rest of the half fucked massage and left the place. Worst, I checked the total time spent in the room only 55mins. Means she only massage me 30+mins for $50. Really chop carrot until...

Avoid the massage place at all cost. LX XXXX
Whats the L name ? share bro
Old 12-12-2018, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 262 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1592 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteSecret View Post
shd be at 400+ area... havent been that area to recce for a while... duno gor any promising MILFs there with good hard authentic massage with happy ending ??
Old 12-12-2018, 10:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2315 / Power: 19
NorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteSecret View Post
Should be Le Xuan.
Old 17-12-2018, 05:05 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -16 / Power: 0
Jembersy is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by mickey76 View Post
Call iSpa want to make appointment with Rose but she is on leave so want down to Yishun blk101(1st visit)
Ask for 1hr massage $60 and the counter gal keep promoting $88 and other package but I told her I want only $60 oil massage. ML Rose(she look much older the FB photo) bring me in to 1st room at level 1 but there is a ML sleeping and she ask me to take $88 package then can go level 2, I tell her I want only oil massage why keep asking me pay $88, end up in the 1st room.
I tell myself this session waste time and money liao, to my surprise her massage skill n strength is good n I enjoy her massage, no golden question ask but I am ready to tips her. Once massage end I ask for towel to bath n she told me body not much oil don’t need to bath, I will like WTF.... change up n leave the place without tips her.
RTM no no no ...
Hahaha so many warnings on this Yishun blk 101 Dreamland Spa and yet u still go... Now come here and complain... May I know what's the point?
Old 17-12-2018, 05:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2436 / Power: 20
mickey76 has a reputation beyond reputemickey76 has a reputation beyond reputemickey76 has a reputation beyond reputemickey76 has a reputation beyond reputemickey76 has a reputation beyond reputemickey76 has a reputation beyond reputemickey76 has a reputation beyond reputemickey76 has a reputation beyond reputemickey76 has a reputation beyond reputemickey76 has a reputation beyond reputemickey76 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jembersy View Post
Hahaha so many warnings on this Yishun blk 101 Dreamland Spa and yet u still go... Now come here and complain... May I know what's the point?
Not complaining, just sharing 🥴
Old 17-12-2018, 10:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2872 / Power: 8
rocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickey76 View Post
Call iSpa want to make appointment with Rose but she is on leave so want down to Yishun blk101(1st visit)
Ask for 1hr massage $60 and the counter gal keep promoting $88 and other package but I told her I want only $60 oil massage. ML Rose(she look much older the FB photo) bring me in to 1st room at level 1 but there is a ML sleeping and she ask me to take $88 package then can go level 2, I tell her I want only oil massage why keep asking me pay $88, end up in the 1st room.
I tell myself this session waste time and money liao, to my surprise her massage skill n strength is good n I enjoy her massage, no golden question ask but I am ready to tips her. Once massage end I ask for towel to bath n she told me body not much oil don’t need to bath, I will like WTF.... change up n leave the place without tips her.
RTM no no no ...
next time ask for Yxxzx , sure no regrets.
Old 17-12-2018, 10:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 449 / Power: 11
foreskinzzz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterforeskinzzz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterforeskinzzz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterforeskinzzz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterforeskinzzz is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocket1128 View Post
next time ask for Yxxzx , sure no regrets.
Thanks for your tip bro, one thing about marsiling is $58, slightly above market rate leh..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1