The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 25-04-2018, 04:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Roma 1st goal, gifted from Lorven.... 5 goals lead becomes 3...
Old 25-04-2018, 04:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Good game but we allowed Roma 2 unnecessary away goals.
Sloppy play when 4 goals up and we should not be too confident.
Go to Rome and finish the job.
Old 25-04-2018, 04:48 AM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 910 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

Taking off Salah always have a negative impact on the tactics and Liverpool have been sloopy again.

5-2 scoreline will force Roma to come forward.

For the 2nd leg we need to score away goals to regain our advantage again.
Old 25-04-2018, 04:51 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 0
winterhottie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywinterhottie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Away goal advantage so is actually only 2 goal cushion.
Roma can do another Barca on us in Rome.
Old 25-04-2018, 09:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 910 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

2nd leg away to Roma will be similar to the 2nd leg against Man City. Expect barrage of attacks from Roma in the first half.
Old 25-04-2018, 09:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23496 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Agreed! At fault again! pool can't be too happy with this result going into the second leg. A CB is a must buy cum next season!

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 25-04-2018, 09:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11548 / Power: 21
Lamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond repute

Firstly, credit to Roma who were organized and disciplined in the opening 25 minutes and courageous in the final 15 minutes.

Bang, 5 goals and the team loses their focus and strategy which was slighty disppointing because Liverpool could have gone to Stadio Olimpico with no away goals to worry about.

That being said, I think Liverpool were outstanding and hope the team replicates the same performance during the second leg.

Additionally, wishing Oxlade-Chamberlain's injury is not serious as he has been a much improved player.
Old 25-04-2018, 09:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Amazing fantastic performance by Liverpool for an hour!! First 15 and last 15 weren't great though.

That said, I think we showed a gulf in class in our play. Roma couldn't match us for pace or strength. Salah confirmed himself as the current world numero uno and Firmino once again showed why he is the best player of his kind in the world

Salah is the bargain of the season, the signing of the season, the player of the season both in England and Europe!! It's not easy thing to be involved in 50+ goals in the EPL and CL in 1 season. What a remarkable season and what a front 3 for Liverpool that cost them just a total sum of less than £100m!

Have to say though, very annoying to concede those 2 goals at the end For Liverpool that was like driving home in a brand new car and then scratching it as you park it in the driveway!

Dzeko is crazy clinical, lovely movement and finish. Going to be a big threat again next week.

Also very worried that injuries are taking a huge toll on our midfield, now with the Ox out, in addition to Can and Lallana already being out. Klopp is going to have to work some 'magic' on this one to get us through the next two games and beyond! Really pity the Ox though and wish him a speedy recovery!

Few things to digest for next week's 2nd leg:

Its half-time now and we are in effect 2-0 up plus a bonus(Roma still need to score a 3rd to win this tie without conceding to us).

Roma are yet to concede a goal in the CL this season at the Olimpico. 

Roma's come back against Barcelona was only the third time for a team that came back from being 3 goals down.

Liverpool are unbeaten in the CL this season.

We are unstoppable going forward plus I can't see Roma sitting back, they'll attack us as they must, leaving gaps for us to exploit.

So now I dare to say we are favourites to go through to Kiev, 60:40 at the very least!

We have to Believe and Dare to Dream!!

Allez, Allez, Allez

P.S.

Salah has broken Samuel Eto'o's record for most goals by an African player in a single CL season.

Salah has also scored the most by a Liverpool player in a single campaign in a European competition. 
Old 25-04-2018, 10:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
mosalah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

How can a 5 - 2 scoreline be disappointing???

Cannot believe our fanees here?

If you were given 5-2 before play will you take it?
Old 25-04-2018, 10:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
SadioMane deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mosalah View Post

Chill bro

Next week we get the job done and score more goals.
Old 25-04-2018, 11:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Guess its all relative and also all about being greedy as well

To put things into perspective, who would have thought Liverpool would be 5-2 up going into the 2nd leg of a CL Semis tie in January

Not forgetting some fansees in this forum calling for Klopp to be sacked as well

Anyways, Cometh the Hour, Cometh the Man. So just continue rising to the occasion till the end of this season and have a great WC in Russia over the summer and who knows, the Ballon d'Or could be yours, Egyptian King
Old 25-04-2018, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3657 / Power: 24
newton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Yes. i will take it but 5-0 would have make me buy a bottle of Jack Daniel and drink myself silly this weekend at my regular pub at East Coast. Now that bottle of bourbon have to be keep on ice until next weekend.
Ah well, Ah Klopp's crappy old defence, always have a habit of self-imploding just when you thought everything is done and dusted.
Credit to Roma and their coach screaming like a maniac on the touchline, for never giving up to claw 2 goals back.
That's what i am talking about, Heart and Spirit which i am 100% the Reds would show next week @Stadio Olimpico for the full 90 mins not 80.
Old 25-04-2018, 12:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 150 Post(s)
Quoted: 283 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12116 / Power: 11
ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
Not forgetting some fansees in this forum calling for Klopp to be sacked as well

Anyways, Cometh the Hour, Cometh the Man. So just continue rising to the occasion till the end of this season and have a great WC in Russia over the summer and who knows, the Ballon d'Or could be yours, Egyptian King
Klopp will be Liverpool legend if he lift the CL trophy.

Now, ask those Anfield supporters watching the game this morning if they want to will sack Klopp?

My 2023/24 season prediction[

Min 4 pts to trade. Rd 2 - recorded
Old 25-04-2018, 12:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 167 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18364 / Power: 26
lookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Disappointing in letting two late goals! Even with 3nil we are happy!
Old 25-04-2018, 01:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4961 / Power: 12
Baigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond repute

Ah Gong really don't understand why Liverpool always makes things difficult for themselves especially in the last 15 mins . Now Liverpool have to go there and score at least 2 goals or more and not let Roma score any goals . Really shake head.

Already Upped: otamay ; Koizumi ; diputs1269

Upped b4 :

2nd round to up : SureScore ; Prince7 ; TwinTowers ; lonebonker ; Cafu ; sailsingapore Greenfrog ; SimplyUnperfect ; Lemon2 ; lipe ; xpeipanx

MIA :

Age is just a number.

Ignore

LiverpoolClown
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1