The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 17-08-2018, 08:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
JonSt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Which should I be worried about more?

Bro, if you've gotten chickenpox as a child, you already have the herpes virus in your body. It's the same virus family only different strain. (Altogether 9/10 strains)

Telling the family about my cold sores was damm simple....cos when I revealed my situation, another family member was suffering from it and he doesn't chiong.

Sharing of foods and drinks are still hazy. As forums that I've visited say that it's fine. However since my diagnosis, I've never let my family members/friends share ANY foods or drinks with me.

And treatment wise, just slather the zoval/acyclovir cream during and ob.

For antivirals, I'm not too sure, but I've read from professional advice saying that if your outbreaks are >6 times a year, then start considering antivirals
Old 17-08-2018, 11:06 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Please provide links to those forums.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonSt View Post

Sharing of foods and drinks are still hazy. As forums that I've visited say that it's fine. However since my diagnosis, I've never let my family members/friends share ANY foods or drinks with me.

And treatment wise, just slather the zoval/acyclovir cream during and ob.

For antivirals, I'm not too sure, but I've read from professional advice saying that if your outbreaks are >6 times a year, then start considering antivirals
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 17-08-2018, 10:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 12
IAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
been infected with HSV1 about the waistline are far less likely to catch HSV1 in the genital area later in life
This is rather interesting indeed, never knew about this actually
Old 18-08-2018, 10:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
avastfelix deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kue19xx View Post
The moment you step and intend to do any hanky panky, the risks is always there!

Protection will lower the risks of getting those nasty STDs.

I had my fair share of worries and paranoid when my body something wrong. Went DSC once, all negative. Through all the years of Cheonging, I had went to check up several times.

But I would like to warn bros to check again, especially HSV type 1. My last check up at private clinic, doc emailed me about my blood test result.

I am glad that I did not kena any nasty STDs but 2nd paragraph of the email shocked me! It says incidentally the result indicates you hve HSV type 1. A common cold sores virus that do not need treatment.

How do I got it? Touching, kissing, licking?

What to do what to do what to do?

I had cut down my visits to massage. Try to control your urge. Do not regrets later.
I see thank you for commenting and sharing your experience. I am just worried about getting HIV or HPV more likely HPV as its skin to skin contact so Im actually quite worried as they don't have test to test for HPVs
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1