The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 18-09-2012, 12:35 AM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
nashzzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Traditional Thai Massage

Hi bros,

I have been searching high and low in the forum, but do not seems to be able to find a good thread that talks about Traditional Thai Massage (No oil kind). So here I am starting 1. I am a sucker for it. Below are some of the places I have been to.

1) Sabai Sabai Thai Massage at Boat Quay.
This is a totally clean place. The thai Massage there is excellent. I will always look for the Thai lady there for the massage. Cubicles are separated by curtains.

2) This Thai massage place beside an Indian Template at Chinatown.
This is a clean place as well. The interesting thing is, this place has all PRC SYT doing Thai massage. They are in fact well trained. But the absolute turn-off is that guys massage in an open room. No curtains no nothing....cant even make small talk with the ladies.. You have been warned.

3) This place at Harbourfront shopping Centre. Up market clean place. Skilled therapist. But non looker at all.

4) This thai massage place opp sim lim shopping centre. Cozy environment. Decent massage. Clean place as well.

5) There is this other Thai Massage place i went near nbr. The traditional thai massage is decent there. They offer HJ. But the experience wasnt that good. Once was a non-looker and the other time was a Trans-sexual. Of cos I didnt take up the Trans' offer...haha... Did not go back ever since. Dont think anyone will PM me for this place i supposed.

Hope some bros can recommend more decent Thai massage joints for me and other bros to enjoy. Preferably with happy endings etc so we can leave a happy man. Cheers!!
Old 18-09-2012, 12:47 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1370 / Power: 0
thomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud of
Red face Re: Traditional Thai Massage

they charge quite expensive one, only try those
at geylang.
Old 18-09-2012, 12:53 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
nashzzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Traditional Thai Massage

Hi Bro Thomas,

Any good recommendation? Care to PM?
Old 18-09-2012, 01:01 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1370 / Power: 0
thomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud of
Re: Traditional Thai Massage

search under 'thai massage'
there are many threads.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1