The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 02-05-2016, 08:03 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -18 / Power: 0
latour is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: West massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovegirlgirl View Post
Ok here the part 2
As the sensational massge at the V area, I told her if I want to shoot how, can grab my didi?
She give an innocent look say cannot cannot can touch didi and I don't know u are bad guy or not while she still grab my ball
she hold my didi and give a short hj and she promise to give Long hj next time when visit her and just now the time is going up

Had a quick her and Tip her and ask for a hug from her
While hugging her I give her butt a butt sqeeuze
She give the innocent look say 你好环
Will definitely return to her next time
Dear TS can share this joint with me. please PM me please
Old 02-05-2016, 10:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

My experience in these joints, P or no P they MIGHT offer HJ depending on gals cos understand they are required to put $1000 deposit to management to ensure no hanky panky but if caught will be forfeited.
Old 03-05-2016, 12:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1007 / Power: 12
ilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by HonkyTonkyMan View Post
My experience in these joints, P or no P they MIGHT offer HJ depending on gals cos understand they are required to put $1000 deposit to management to ensure no hanky panky but if caught will be forfeited.
Bro if not wrong p massage they can grab your ball normal massage they don't have the reason to grab your ball
Old 03-05-2016, 06:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
raptor888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro can share contact. thanks
Old 03-05-2016, 08:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Trueno_ong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=ilovegirlgirl;14543653]Bro if not wrong p massage they can grab your ball normal massage they don't have the reason to grab your ball[/QUOTE
All these so call clean spa that provides P massage the boss make more $$$ so can grab your balls.
Old 03-05-2016, 10:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 904 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trueno_ong View Post
All these so call clean spa that provides P massage the boss make more $$$ so can grab your balls.
U are absolutely right bro, not juz more $$$ but definitely easy $$$.
The entrance fees for p massage are paid to the boss. In addition, the MLs will ask u for tips as well coz what kind of p massage u get is at the discretion of the MLs themself. So with or without tips make hell of a difference on what kind of p massage u'll get.
With tips the p massage is the the grabbing of your mushroom head, your sausage, and your two half boiled eggs. If u miss fire u need to tip the MLs the standard rate of happy ending.
Without tips the p massage is juz the rubbing of your chest, your stomach, and your thigh, this has been highlighted by soooooo many bros before..
Old 03-05-2016, 10:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
ninjavan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey bro, I stay in the west, don't mind share ctc? Thanks!
Old 03-05-2016, 12:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Starrynight12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share? Thank you
Old 03-05-2016, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1007 / Power: 12
ilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
The entrance fees for p massage are paid to the boss. In addition, the MLs will ask u for tips as well coz what kind of p massage u get is at the discretion of the MLs themself. So with or without tips make hell of a difference on what kind of p massage u'll get.
With tips the p massage is the the grabbing of your mushroom head, your sausage, and your two half boiled eggs. If u miss fire u need to tip the MLs the standard rate of happy ending.
Without tips the p massage is juz the rubbing of your chest, your stomach, and your thigh, this has been highlighted by soooooo many bros before..
Bro ya some spa touch stomach only
Haha
But this spa think a lot senior bro try before so they are better position to commend
Old 03-05-2016, 04:56 PM
Samster

DonHan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Care to share location? Thanks!
Old 03-05-2016, 08:20 PM
Samster

Trueno_ong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
Well, we SG men are all kind hearted just helping ML n support their children, so every chiongster also been chop carrrot before Ha!Ha!
Old 03-05-2016, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovegirlgirl View Post
Bro if not wrong p massage they can grab your ball normal massage they don't have the reason to grab your ball
yeah that about the only difference, one or two will also grab the dick and massage

i ever kena one damn suppose to be 1 1/2 hour of massage and P end up one whole solid hour she was just holding on to my dick and balls...i reckon she wanted to jiak chua from doing normal massage and just do P...less strength
Old 04-05-2016, 01:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
hguy85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, pls share location. thanks!
Old 04-05-2016, 01:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4462 / Power: 14
skyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond repute

hi,

Can you please share the location

Queue List: empty
Old 04-05-2016, 01:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
HeMen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro, care to share contact and location? Thanks!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1