The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List

Old 22-04-2016, 11:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 12
penaltykick deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypenaltykick deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
mtantricmassage

hi guys. i chanced upon this website mtantricmassage.com. it looks well maintained however the prices seem quite steep. anyone tried their service before?
Old 02-07-2016, 05:59 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Raymond128 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: mtantricmassage

Just Tried recently.
Below are the FR

1. It is pure massaging on the "area". ( impression I had for Tantric massage is "Sensual massage" although no ejaculation is expected)
2. This is the place if you prefer the masseuse to talk to you thru out the session. ( I'm a person that prefer serenity and quietness)
3. It is a Chinese - speaking masseuse.
If you do visit, do lower your expectation and expect nothing. Do remind this is $300.
4. Of course, I went in with a expectation; expecting professional guidance of technique in breathing while going thru the process etc....but none from the Chinese speaking masseuse

5. IF anyone do have authentic Tantric Massage experiences or contact, Pls do share... Our brothers here deserve more for a $300 experience.
Old 13-02-2017, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1333 / Power: 14
Garfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raymond128 View Post
Just Tried recently.
Below are the FR

1. It is pure massaging on the "area". ( impression I had for Tantric massage is "Sensual massage" although no ejaculation is expected)
2. This is the place if you prefer the masseuse to talk to you thru out the session. ( I'm a person that prefer serenity and quietness)
3. It is a Chinese - speaking masseuse.
If you do visit, do lower your expectation and expect nothing. Do remind this is $300.
4. Of course, I went in with a expectation; expecting professional guidance of technique in breathing while going thru the process etc....but none from the Chinese speaking masseuse

5. IF anyone do have authentic Tantric Massage experiences or contact, Pls do share... Our brothers here deserve more for a $300 experience.
Hi, Bro, used her services recently. quite sensual and cannot complain. Were you serviced at her facility at G area or outcall?
Old 09-07-2017, 02:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25542 / Power: 23
Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy Re: mtantricmassage

wanted to book her today to see what was $300 HJ all abt...
first have to fill up online form, then have to pay $30 booking fee thru paypal,
then have to wait for verification. best of all she asks for FB & Linkedin acc.
soo mafan, i decided not to go thru the motion..

I told her i never encountered such tedious process before and she says
recently got alot of robberies ongoing, I wonder did she mean in SG or wad?

Did Bros Raymond128 & Garfoo both of you went thru the whole process or
is there a shortcut to bypass all this nonsense?
Old 03-02-2018, 11:30 AM
Samster

Garfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havanna Slicks View Post
wanted to book her today to see what was $300 HJ all abt...
first have to fill up online form, then have to pay $30 booking fee thru paypal,
then have to wait for verification. best of all she asks for FB & Linkedin acc.
soo mafan, i decided not to go thru the motion..

I told her i never encountered such tedious process before and she says
recently got alot of robberies ongoing, I wonder did she mean in SG or wad?

Did Bros Raymond128 & Garfoo both of you went thru the whole process or
is there a shortcut to bypass all this nonsense?
Came across this website. I believe these 3 are connected to Michelle as the membership is known as "Michelle member". I tried Tracy before when she was a FL operating by herself in the same condo (G area) with Michelle. She now has 2 partners. Sent message but no reply.

https://www.deluxetantric.com/

Outfit is Deluxe Tantric. Quite strange. After such an impressive launch, no response
Old 04-02-2018, 03:27 AM
Samster

Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garfoo View Post
Came across this website. I believe these 3 are connected to Michelle as the membership is known as "Michelle member". I tried Tracy before when she was a FL operating by herself in the same condo (G area) with Michelle. She now has 2 partners. Sent message but no reply.

https://www.deluxetantric.com/

Outfit is Deluxe Tantric. Quite strange. After such an impressive launch, no response
did u try calling bro? looks interesting...
Old 04-02-2018, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
did u try calling bro? looks interesting...
I did. No response. But website suggested that it is an incall service because it invited customers to their "studio".
Old 04-02-2018, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garfoo View Post
I did. No response. But website suggested that it is an incall service because it invited customers to their "studio".
oic that is truly strange, mayb close shop already...
Old 07-03-2018, 07:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 7
KKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of light

I’ve done mtantric before. As other Bros state it’s a face up massage, lots of dancing around your bits and pieces and then ending in. HJ. It is very expensive for what it was. I went to the G location. I expected all the guidance re breathing but there was none of that as Michelle’s English was not that good and she didn’t understand some of the questions I asked.

She told me about the girl Tracey on the other website and described her as “her disciple who provides deluxe” so yes they are linked. . I just can’t reconcile that much money for a clothed masseuse HJ in Geylang.
Old 07-03-2018, 09:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KKSingapore View Post
I’ve done mtantric before. As other Bros state it’s a face up massage, lots of dancing around your bits and pieces and then ending in. HJ. It is very expensive for what it was. I went to the G location. I expected all the guidance re breathing but there was none of that as Michelle’s English was not that good and she didn’t understand some of the questions I asked.

She told me about the girl Tracey on the other website and described her as “her disciple who provides deluxe” so yes they are linked. . I just can’t reconcile that much money for a clothed masseuse HJ in Geylang.
more for expats i gss, more privacy...
but that shld be quite sometime ago, now wan also dun have already...
Old 21-07-2018, 03:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 240 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 855 / Power: 7
tangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
more for expats i gss, more privacy...
but that shld be quite sometime ago, now wan also dun have already...
Hi bro, recently came across Michelle's website, and found out she does deluxe now as well. By deluxe, i do understand she will be naked, but the package goes for a hefty $350. Wonder if anyone has tried.

So for a standard session, there was no auto roaming even for a mid package? $300 for a fully clothed masseuse who can't speak English is exorbitant. There are lots of women who could do for less than half that price. Especially now when times are bad.
Old 21-07-2018, 03:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangerinesex View Post
Hi bro, recently came across Michelle's website, and found out she does deluxe now as well. By deluxe, i do understand she will be naked, but the package goes for a hefty $350. Wonder if anyone has tried.

So for a standard session, there was no auto roaming even for a mid package? $300 for a fully clothed masseuse who can't speak English is exorbitant. There are lots of women who could do for less than half that price. Especially now when times are bad.
hi bro, i didnt get to try the session as i find the application process too tedious,
the other bros den got to try...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1