The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 12-06-2017, 11:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 10
skycock123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyskycock123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: 【【PRC公主网】】Mint███real therapeutic massage that is very relaxing High Girlfriend f

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post

MR On Mint

Luckily still manage to get my favourite time-slot with Mint, this is my first visit to ML for a Juagen session.

I purposely put on my button-fly jean so she can spend more time un-buttoning me hehehe.

Massage might not be top-notch but decent enuf. Better than most ML in the current $110 category.

Not much to say about juagen as it is only my 2nd session but she can tell I’m near my limit and will stop to let me relax …. She will alternate this pain - pleasure – plain - pleasure routine that is both torturing and pleasurable.

This is the best release I have for the past 2 months since SS left.

RTM: Already book her 2 days later, all other MLs can wait!
up for the mr
Old 12-06-2017, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19188 / Power: 25
ken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 【【PRC公主网】】Mint███real therapeutic massage that is very relaxing High Girlfriend f

☆☆☆❤ 21yo SYT 女友感觉爆表,舒服的按摩治疗
年轻美女按摩师Mint 为你缓解压力和疲劳❤☆☆☆

Real photo! You get what you see.
照片绝对是本人,看到的就是你得到的.
Consolidated MR For Mint (Part 1)
Total 总数= 60

Great frenching , 100% GFE feel~ ken6890
抓根后感觉,弟弟充满活力~ skycock123
lovely petite girl with great GFE~LovinMonstaR
HJ: 10/10 Lots of pattern and sensual.~diabloshook
well taken off both physically and sexually~ uglydoll00
feel like girlfriend. feels good being with her~yongcheng
HJ: 10/10 Lots of pattern and sensual~ironchef
十足的服务态度。一定会再来的~genm79
full of gfe experience~GilaCow
Mint is a deserving AP~GilaCow (RTM)
Her GFE is always top notch~ TinML777
accommodating, gfe max~koolie22
SYT lover sure get KCed ~ hero369
Knows how to tease me well~lorong8
experience with Mint is out of this world~UnknownZzZz
绝对物超所值,非常满意��~fxfxtrade
her GFE n service is always so good~powerbank14
labelled GFE all the way~ 8195
服务态度棒,女友感觉更是一流~Best256
Her service was top-notched~DJTrader
GFE is top notch , hard working ~ haoshuang520
She is simply too alluring for me~jujupie
Sensual and Gfe- 11/10 no doubt~kaisiong
the most amazing frustration I have ever experienced~ stiffness
Very Happy Ending ~ canthaveenuf
her HJ techniques have a lot patterns~ ssurfer987
Mint making me feel so awesome~ winddd
Gfe: top class... Perfect score. ~kilrein
This is the best release I have~ macktamer
女友感爆表!我已经锁定她了~ roller
I am sure u get KC very easily~Diehard88
She surprised me with more new HJ technique~ ssurfer987 (RTM)
I felt like an emperor ~ kilrein (RTM)
un un unbelievable that's what mint is~ jgosh80
GFE gao gao...willing to please ~Nabz
I'm already immuned to KC ~ SibeiNew
Gfe max .. i got kced liao ~Lanmianbao
cute, nice hardworking girl,GFE is high bigtube99
make you feel loved and pampered~Psam
Her HJ and Hdly has many patterns~ cheesepotato
give full attention to customers~romanee
Experience with her is great~ secretlyinlove
chatty and friendly and frenches a LOT~horny099
The best $110 bucks I've spent~itchymember
She made me explode in no time~SYTluv
make u feel very loved and pampered~secretlyinlove(RTM)
Her service standards exceeded my expectations~diego19
a very good service from her. Very hardworking~ HardoGrey
really sensual and lots of patterns~ onelasttime2207
paid up and left a happy man~iRelay
像你的女友,细心体贴温柔,绝对满分~gtoforfuck
worth the money and time~bonkie14
scores high on professionalism, playability and GFE~MagicFortune
110% worth the visit ~FieryEternity14
very best session I have ever had~zoro
The patterns with her moaning was fantastic~ tim1
the sensual part had alot of patterns~ tocuncle
Her teasing never stopped~Trapezeial
Service level is as before~JasonJG
comfortable and enjoyable ~ connormacleod

Mint98956710

Next up :

Minimum 6 points for exchange pls
Please up me on below post
https://www.sammyboyforum.info/reput...php?p=19483336

MRs For "Gem" = HDLY Princess, Must Try !!
Old 12-06-2017, 01:12 PM
Samster

ken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond repute

☆☆☆❤ 21yo SYT 女友感觉爆表,舒服的按摩治疗
年轻美女按摩师Mint 为你缓解压力和疲劳❤☆☆☆

Real photo! You get what you see.
照片绝对是本人,看到的就是你得到的.
Consolidated MR For Mint (Part 2)
Total 总数= 72
(Continue from part 1)

Next up :

Old 12-06-2017, 02:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 10
Hero369 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHero369 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gongzhu100 View Post
young SYT masseuse with three years experience in a traditional massage parlor. She will ease away all your stress and fatigue with her expert hands. She may be young but her massage skills are excellent with real strength & skills and no pain. What you get is a real therapeutic massage that is very relaxing and extremely comfortable.What you get is a real therapeutic massage that is very relaxing and extremely comfortable.and she has excellent High Girlfriend feel
一位年轻漂亮的美女按摩师拥有三年传统按摩院的工作经验。她会缓解你所有的压力和疲劳。她也许很年轻,但她 的按摩技巧及拥有真正的按摩实力和技能,得到的是一个真正的按摩治疗,她按摩不痛是非常轻松,非常舒适!你 得到的是一个非常放松,非常舒适的按摩治疗。而且拥有很出色的女朋友感觉!

100% Real photo

Name/姓名 : Mint
Age/年龄 : 21
Height/身高 : 162cm
Boobs/胸围 :34B

Services provided
服务项目

~~~~Shower together/鸳鸯戏水~~~~
~~~~Authentic massage/正规按摩~~~~
~~~~Head & Face massage/头和脸部按摩~~~~
~~~~Boobs Massage/胸推~~~~
~~~~body Oil massage/油推~~~~
~~~~kneeling massage/跪背~~~~
~~~~Stepped massage/踩背~~~~
~~~~Prostate care /前列腺保养~~~~
~~~~Juage/抓根~~~~
~~~~99-style HDLY/99式海底捞月~~~~
~~~~69-Style Hand job/69式打飞机~~~~

No BBBJ & FJ service/没有口交和做爱服务

Damage

SGD110/60mins/Full body massage/2 handjobs
Location地点 : Central中部
Include room 包房

check out our All New website
support mint thread
Old 12-06-2017, 06:43 PM
Samster

skycock123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyskycock123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabloshook View Post
Looks: 9/10 Looks like XMM.
Body: 8/10 Slim and nice
Boobs: 7/10 B size. Soft and nice to grab with pink nipples
Massage: 8/10 Tries her best to provide a good massage with different variations each time. Definitely not routine moves. Liked that this was done full naked.
Attitude: 10/10 Always asking for feedback and lots of variations in the little details that she do. Especially like the part where she bathes you
HJ: 10/10 Lots of pattern and sensual.
GFE: 9/10 Passionate kissing and tries her best in satisfying you
RTM : Yes

PS: I just manage to book her yesterday for the first time and RTM today again
Quote:
Originally Posted by LovinMonstaR View Post
Just had a session with Mint...lovely petite girl with great GFE.

Went into her door and saw a cute petite girl hiding behind the door, wearing pink bikini. Immediately she gave me a hug and a peck on the cheek. Then she proceed to strip me in her small living room, the way she squatted down while taking off my pants, I thought she was going to give me head. Haha in my dreams!! She don't do BJJJ, bros please respect her.

Then we proceed to shower, she shower me clean, front and back, jerked me off a little and she said this was a little teaser. Then started the massage. Massage was okay, could be improved. But she hit some of my acupoints with her finger, she managed to loosen some of my knots. Her back stepping was not bad too.

Then while I was still on my front, she sat on me and used her butt to massage my back and my butt. The urge to turn over and see the view was so great. Oh ya, did I mentioned she was fully nude throughout the whole session!!!? I just wanna turn over and 要她的屁股 and finger her. After about 30 mins, she asked me to go doggy style and she did her HDLY. It felt good but I told her I felt awkward too, so she asked me to turn over. Ahh here comes to good part where I can do my work.

I roamed her small petite body. Her nipples were sensitive and hard. She had small C boobs I think. Grabbed her ass, made her wet from the front and back...all the while she was stroking my tool and moaning. At one point she told me she 舒服了,怎么办?so I continued with my work... Her reactions; from her face, her moans, and also her little sister made me explode in about 7-8 mins...cannot tahan anymore. She really don't let a single drop go to waste. My legs were jelly-liked after that.

She washed me up, clothed myself, paid up, kissed at the door before we said our goodbyes at the door. 请好好的对待她,温柔的对待她。
up for the mr
Old 12-06-2017, 09:40 PM
Samster

support mint and camping for more mr

Next up :

Old 13-06-2017, 07:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yongcheng View Post
just finished a session with mint and this is my 2nd visit.

Looks: 9/10 Cute, young, head-turner. what else would you ask for?
Body: 9/10 Smooth skin that i like. thats a young body LOL
Boobs: 8/10 Should be a B. not too big, not too small. just nice
Massage: 8/10 Not piano massage. managed to crack a sound from my back when doing her back stepping.
Attitude: 10/10 Friendly, chatty and take note she is afraid when people dont talk or reply with 1-2words when she try to find a subject to talk
HJ: 8/10 slow and steady. dont rush you
GFE: 9/10 at least to me, feel like girlfriend. feels good being with her.
RTM: YES!

bros, do take note that because she wants to provide good svc to all and take the effort to help bath you guys before and after. her skin is feeling the effect and starting to peel. would help if some bros would not mind to shower alone. (:
up for the mr
Old 13-06-2017, 11:11 AM
Samster

Hero369 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHero369 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

support mint thread
Old 13-06-2017, 11:45 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
kyouke2 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by skycock123 View Post
up for the mr
up for the mr!
Old 13-06-2017, 12:49 PM
Samster

Mint MR from bro stiffness

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiffness View Post
MR on Mint

When she opened the door in the afternoon, she was cheerful and chirpy, Let me just prelude by saying that her massage was really good.

Her looks was different from the other girls I’ve encountered before. She’s a Size 6, really young and slim body, with AA or small A cup boobs. She has the most puppyish eyes on her face. She knew I’ve visited Irene before and kept asking me if I looked like her older sister and I said definitely no way. She is the SYT type that you can bring home to your mom, smooth complexion and soft skin that is so nice to feel on your own. She looks exactly like in her photos, this innocent babe that you just want to cuddle and love (or corrupt heheh).

And like your gf, she helped to undress me and we proceeded to take a shower. when we came she proceeded to dry me herself. I was so embarrassed, like I’m some kind of handicap but she continued to do so, and lingered a really long time when she had to dry my thighs and legs. Imagine this SYT kneeling in front of your cock with a huge playful grin and cheeky laughter LOL. Dried up, I went to bed and could see her taking off her tight minidress to reveal her lacy bra and silky panties.. OMG, she has no fats whatsoever and is really slim.. not anorexic skinny but youthful slim. She began to massage me, when she did back kneeling and then finally back stepping on me. Maybe I’m big sized and she figured I could take it and I did, enjoyed it a lot, including massaging my hands and legs, with the occasional cheeky touches of my banana and rambutans LOL. while I was really relaxed and started to hug my from behind, She asked me to go doggie and proceeded to oil up and begin the ass raping. Alamak, like Irene I didn’t like it and told her can I skip it please. She happily obliged and asked me to turn over. She continued with her body to body massage and playful sensual moves all over my front and it was really nice to have such a young body gyrating on top of you. She would always grab my hands to her boobs, asking why my hands are not doing anything. I was turned on!

She then went to sit in between my legs and began the JG moves. This is where I got so damn exhausted. she would massage my cock and balls, get me hard using the right moves to stimulate followed by nice ambient moans and when you look at her and she looks right at you, you cannot help but be incredibly turned on! And just when I felt like I was cumming, she would stop and start pinching the veins. That wasn’t too painful but it stopped the cumming sensation immediately. Then she began the cycle again – pain, pleasure, pain, pleasure, etc. And she knows exactly when I was about to cum and she would stop! It was incredibly frustrating! I tried to repressed all looks on my face or body to see if I can surprise cum on her but she knew when I was going to go past the point of no return and stopped or slowed down. This went on so many times that I was even more exhausted than from having sex, seriously!

Mint said this is how she’s different too.. Her sis Irene prefers that men take charge and drive her crazy, but Mint prefers to take charge and drive men crazy!! I cannot imagine when they do tarma on you LOL. In the end, I actually think I can appreciate Mint’s style more because I am not in control and at her complete mercy.

She told me she had tortured me enough and that she will let me cum. You cannot imagine how relieved I was that I actually thanked her for being merciful. She was still in between my legs and I couldn’t cum that way, told her to stand beside me and she obliged, giving my hands full roam of the land LOL. I came in no time, one of the very very very very rare times when a super SYT could actually make me cum.

Amazing girl, this one. She looked so satisfied as I exploded and continued to tug me with such gusto I thought I was going to cum again. I begged her to stop as I couldn’t take it. She then went to shower and then she came back and lied besides me as there was still time left. We chatted like lovers, with her warm sweet body keeping me warm. Then it was time for me to shower and dress up.

Paid her + tips for of the most amazing frustration I have ever experienced. It is such a pity she’s leaving soon, and I did not visit her at the start! Bros, go see her before she goes away 
Old 13-06-2017, 03:25 PM
Samster

Next up :

Old 13-06-2017, 09:59 PM
Samster

support mint thread
Old 14-06-2017, 08:07 AM
Samster

Next up :

Old 14-06-2017, 11:20 AM
Samster

support mint thread
Old 14-06-2017, 07:44 PM
Samster

Mint MR from.bro Nabz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nabz View Post
MR on Mint

The place is quite nice and clean with an attached toliet.

Enter the room and put down my bag, straight away she come to be and help me undress. After removing my top, she went on to first attack my nips and played with my didi before allowing me to go bathe. In the shower she still playfully demand me for a kiss and demand to let her wash my didi.

Proceed on to massage after the shower. The massage and JG was not super but was passable. Constantly trying to make small talks to keep a conversation going. HJ is where she is best at, really has a lot of different pattern and the best time is she is not in a hurry to finish you off. Takes her time to slowly alternate the pace of her stroke combine with the different pattern makes it very interesting for me at least.

From the chat we had, I think she is coming up with new pattern soon to capture your wallets~~ haha....

Overall i think her GFE gao gao..... one of the more willing to please ML. Will surely RTM
Mint MR from bro Diehard88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diehard88 View Post
This is my MR on my favorite "Mint"

Actually quite reluctant to write this FR, as after writing this, I guess it would be even difficult for me to book her

This is my dunno how many time RTM, she still like to speak French. Help me to undress and we proceed to shower. There is a bit of teasing during the shower, but I think this is solely rely on the chemistry, other bro here might receive more than I do, hehe.

Massage was nicely done. It's not a hard massage though, but it is good for me.
After about 30 minutes of massage, we proceed with the sensual part. She speak French again, follow by boob massage, HJ is pattern is more than badminton.... Slowly and not mechanical like some other ML will make ur little bro pain.... After that everything is history. Check the time, we still got 10 minutes left, she offer me a good head massage. And I left as happy man.

My rating below,

Look: 9.5/10 with no makeup
Boobs : 8/10 for her petite size, not for boobs lover, but for hero think is enuf, feel it's getting bigger, haha
Figure: 8/10 nice figure smooth skin and tone
GFE: infinite, I am sure u get KC very easily,
RTM: countless , and I m regular now... Pocket bleeding....

Of course, one man sweet can be other man poison. But I do think most bro here will agree with me.

Bros, take good care of her, and she will rewards you equally!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread