The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 04-02-2014, 05:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 311 / Power: 12
liltiger is one of the Best!liltiger is one of the Best!liltiger is one of the Best!liltiger is one of the Best!
Re: ★ LOVE 小爱 ★ 100%我的SYT完美情人-超级甜美超级漂亮 ★99 HDLY★69 HJ★BM★2xHJ★Room Inclusive★

Latest MR posted on Lil Tiger's Den!

louis lee says:
04/02/2014 at 16:56

Her massage was good. Look like photo in person.
Old 04-02-2014, 09:12 PM
Samster

liltiger is one of the Best!liltiger is one of the Best!liltiger is one of the Best!liltiger is one of the Best!

Old 04-02-2014, 09:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
comdigger is Cool - loads of Potential

Cancel the comment!

Last edited by comdigger; 05-02-2014 at 06:43 PM. Reason: Strongly Request by the people involved. Affected her image!
Old 04-02-2014, 10:38 PM
Samster

Last edited by liltiger; 05-02-2014 at 07:44 PM.
Old 04-02-2014, 11:12 PM
Samster

Well if I not accept her apologies. I won't edit my comment. N U not need to repost my edited comment right. Like that what the use I cancel my comment so fast!
Old 05-02-2014, 01:48 AM
Samster

Old 05-02-2014, 10:34 AM
Samster

Old 05-02-2014, 02:24 PM
Samster

MRs to date posted by SUPER HAPPY Bros!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aftershave@8

This is an exceptionally long MR (for my standard) in appreciation of the awesome session I had with Love. She told me I am her first customer as she had just arrived 1 day ago, and she worked really hard and I feel she deserves a wholesome review -

Pre-Appetizer
She used her ample soft boobs to foam my back in the shower, at the same time she reaches out to stroke my penis… immediately I had a hard on despite me feeling quite tired from a long day at work… then she asked me to turn around and without any warning, she started nibbling at my neck, ever so gently, while continuing to caress my cock which by now is rock hard!

Appetizer
In bed, I lie flat on my stomach and in no time, I could feel the familiar soft feeling on my back… those wonderful breasts, now with erected nipples (I had been playing with her nipples at Pre-Appetizer stage, the nips stayed erected since then…), brushed down from my neck to my calf… then she took my feet (sole) and rubbed it against her breasts… heaven! Then she kissed me from my buttocks all the way up to my ears… whispering sweetly to check if I was enjoying it…

Main Course
Just when I was “afraid” it was just a “sexy massage” session (I really like a proper massage), she took out Johnson’s Baby Oil and started massaging my back. I told her where I felt “stiff” and she promptly worked on it, increasing her strength as she noted I was responding well to her firm, strong, strokes. She also asked me to be in “sit, crossed leg” position as she did the “twist your arm behind” and “jerk your neck/head” moves, very effectively as I heard my bones go “crack crack crack” and felt damn shiok!

Dessert
After all the “serious massage” is done, I turned over and she lay beside me, rubbing her creamy white breasts against my chest and playfully massaging my balls… Without saying a word, she gave me a light kiss and then painted me from my neck down, stopping at my nipples to make circular movements while her skilful hands began to gradually masturbate my super-hard cock. The sight of her “come take me” face, snow white body, nicely -shaped breast topped with an almost pinkish set of nipples, and her continuous painting made it increasingly difficult to control my steaminess. In one swift movement, she had applied oil on my elongated penis… in a ‘69’ position as I stared – literally 10cm away from my face – at her awfully sexy and delicious-looking pussy, slightly obstructed by a wonderful tiny bush of jet black pubic hair, which was a little curly and definitely no smell!!!

More Dessert!
As she artfully rubbed my penis using multiple-speed rhythm, I sensed the “throbbing sensation” of my dick ready to explode. I gently played with her pussy (outside only, she did not feel comfortable with fingering) and sure enough, her vagina was getting moist… Her magical hand movements on my dick, the lusty moans and innocent almond eyes, combined with my hands alternating between her pussy and breasts, was too much for me. I fired my load in ecstasy as she continued to moan softly, just like she had an orgasm too! After a brief rest, lovingly, she took my hands and led me back to the bathroom, where she washed me nicely and also planted a “feel good” kiss on my lips

It was a sensational combination of getting a sexy massage, a professional massage and then full body-to-body contact as she jerked me off. I was more than completely satisfied. Maybe because I was having such a great time, her classic Chinese look – with a hint of pouty lips – became more and more appealing. And that body to die for – fair, smooth and meaty where it matters – the bums and tits!

Though she does not offer /allow sexual intercourse – but for me, the entire “Pre-Appetizer to More Dessert process”, lasting about 45min, was better than a straight sex session. As I dressed up, she squat down with toilet paper… and wiped my feet, sensibly to make sure I did not wear my shoes with wet feet!

What can I say, bros? Though its $110 and I only ejaculated once – no sex some more – I really, really enjoyed the whole 1 hour session (credit to her: she does not short-change on time). I later found out she learnt Chinese medical-style massage before, explains why her massage is no bull-shit. I would go look for Love again when I can… it’s like going to your SYT girlfriend who is eager to please…

Quote:
Originally Posted by richardongwc

Just finished my session with 小爱!Have not been actively posting FR. Last posting was 2 years ago. But I felt I have to help her written a review. One of the better one in the market now, hardworking, SYT, good massage. What is there to ask for more?

Experiences is like what the other reviews have said! Go and experience yourself to believe it.

Looks: 8.5/10 Pretty (One of the prettier ones in the market now)
Body: 8/10 (Young, perky breast w light brownish pinky nipples)
Massage: 8.5/10 (Above Average, overall service is excellent!)
69 HJ: 9/10 (slow and steady, POWER!)
GFE: 11/10 (non commercial feel, treating me with excellent shiok shiok service)
RTM: Yes! Once you tried you will at least come back once! Confirmed plus chop!

Very service orientated, will make sure and try very hard to please!

Won't be here for long, can book while still possible. She was still having other bookings when I left at 2am! Very On!

Not a time watcher too. Won't rush you!

Promised her that I'll come find her again and write her a review as she deserved it!

Mesmerizebyxiaoai says:
31/01/2014 at 20:43

This is my first time posting MR as I have promise her.

Looks: 9/10 Pretty (I am really mesmerize by her looks, super hot and sexy!)
Body: 8/10 (nice soft round and very perky)
Massage: 8.5/10 (One of the best I tried! She really get the correct points)
GFE: 10/10 (she makes me feel really comfortable and feel like my own gf)
RTM: Definetely!! I will go back as many time as I can before she leaves again!

Bros, please be patient and understanding with her and if you are early with the appointment time, please wait till she give you the signal.

She is really a gem and I can’t wait for my next session with her!

Tara says:
01/02/2014 at 10:08

Have a wonderful session with LOVE..
This is a short FR of her.
Looks: 8.5-9/10 (pretty n sexy!!)
Boobs: 8/10 (just nice)
HJ/ 69 HJ: 9/10 (No horse Run)
Moaning: sweet & sexy!!
GFE: really got that kind of feeling..
RTF: confirm!!!
Old 05-02-2014, 02:25 PM
Samster

MRs to date posted by SUPER HAPPY Bros!

Quote:
Originally Posted by comdigger

Manage to get a time slot from her!
Below is my short Review:
Face: 100% as what u c in the picture!
Body: 9/10 small build n no tummy.
Boobs: 8/10 good just nice to handle!
Massage: 10/10 as good as massage center. Full massage not play play one.
HJ/69HJ: 7/10.
Pussy: 8/10 wet very fast.
Fenching: 10/10 like long loss gal friend.
RTF: if $ got extra!

Well she will be here only for 2 months only n won't come back again! Her good service is not that easy to find in this line!

P.S. For the full details! Must try out ur self then will know!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jax_

My contributions to this SYT

Was looking for massage yesterday but seems my regular masseur on holiday so saw Love and fell in love with her looks! Saw good reviews and time to try a new babe!

First impressions is she looks just as in the selfies, sweet and pretty! Fashionally attired with a relax lay back flair. Chit chat to break ice in her room as she finishes her smoke (she did ask permission first). Very easy to break ice with her and found out she learn her massage skills in Guangzhou.

She will help to shower you and you get to appreciate her body in the white light, really fair and white with ample boobs (think big B or small C). We continue chatting and I was a bit mesmerise when she came in close with arms on my shoulders and her face was like inches from mine. Such a babe! But she only wants to off the water but her slight smile while she was so close to me causes my lower half to react.

On to bed and I requested for only 1 HJ although service states 2 because I want to enjoy the massage. Definitely not piano massage and she knows where to employ her strength on my tired spots. She does check if her strength is sufficient and change accordingly. Along the way she does comment on particular trouble spots and massage deeply to ease the area. Very professional! What's lacking is perhaps she's not using a massage bed and her bed is not firm enough (to me) for her to massage better. We tried the "sit cross leg" position like in some thai massage and totally cannot make it as my head 'kok' against hers not once or twice but three times and we had a good laugh about it.

She got me to lay on my back and sat between my legs for some prostate massage and start to give me the cfm looks. Her hands were covering her boobs and look at me shyly. She says, "现在要去真题了" and her looks slowly become sultry and her hands slowly move down to reveal her ample assets. On my back, I watch her crawl towards me dragging her nipples along my body, she's looking at me with cfm looks in full gear. Didi was reacting fast and she notices, smiles that mischievious smile of hers and proceeds on. My hands were on my head to watch the view better and I was transfixed as she leans in close again with her hands on either side of me and she brought her face very close to mine as if for a kiss. Our eyes met and that electrifying moment as our eyes look deeply into each other, she open her lips in a seductive manner and rose upwards more, bringing her nipples within suckng range. I devoured her left nip, leaving it wet and harden, my hands were roaming all over her and she was reciprocating with light moans. I run my hand over her tummy, the smoothness of her lower stomach and feel her pubic hair against my palm before cupping her already moist pussy. She moans again and I massage her in that area, eliciting more esctasy. She was still atop me, pussy in full view and assessible and moaning. She was leaning back and one of her hands on my didi giving a HJ. She got into a 69 position and brought her pussy close to view. She has a tight ass and it looks good. I continue massaging her pussy and can feel the wetness increase, her moans ample motivation and I feel her HJ increasing in speed and intensity. At some point she must have use some lotion on it and it feels good. I warn her as I was cumming and she step up her actions a notch and I unloaded as she gave a very satisfied moan and jerk her body as if she had an orgasm too.

She clean up the mess and it was a mess down there. We showered again and chit chat just like friends. It was a good experience.

Location and place could be better, she is aiming to be here for at least 2 months and may extend if there are support. If so she is considering to get a better location. Her aim is to do 8-10 sessions a day. A certified SYT with good skills, aiming to please and better GFE. Protect this gem in the making.

Jax_ report out

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxquerader

小爱人美又会按摩,请支持她。

胡子

Tara says:
01/02/2014 at 10:08

Have a wonderful session with LOVE..
This is a short FR of her.
Looks: 8.5-9/10 (pretty n sexy!!)
Boobs: 8/10 (just nice)
HJ/ 69 HJ: 9/10 (No horse Run)
Moaning: sweet & sexy!!
GFE: really got that kind of feeling..
RTF: confirm!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidon

First time writing report after being a silent reader all these years, but I promised her I would so let's get down to it.

Booked a slot and got to her place. Room could be better but still acceptable. The plus point is the sight of the sweetest young thing I have seen in quite awhile. Big B (.)(.) and the sweetest face ever. Definitely worth the trip.

SOP shower and got into position for massage. She means business. Confirm plus chop not piano. Strength is just right to ease out the tiredness from muscles and some cracking of the spine to feel the shiokness. Not those painful till u cannot enjoy type. Would be better if can longer.

Next up is the highlight of the session. The happy ending is superb. Can feel she don't do drenching but managed to squeeze in a few kisses here and there. Kissing from neck to nipples and work her way down under to give my balls a good licking. Too bad just short of a BBBJ. But no matter. It still make my didi rock hard after a long and tiring day at work. She positioned her pussy right in my face while she worked hard to tame my raging cock. Gave her a good fingering till she wet. Next she turned to face me with her boobs hanging right in my face. Fought off the urge to ram her wet pussy which was right on top of my didi. Her wet pussy brush it so many times that with just a slight thrust from my hips I am sure I can get it into her love hole. She applied lotion and continued to service my cock which was throbbing so hard I was afraid I might burst a vessel haha. With my mind blown, the next to blow was my army. Wave after wave charge out and coupled with her moaning, I can only say it felt like heaven.

Wash up afterwards and chit chat a bit before leaving a happy man. I'll definitely come back for more. Hope can convince her for more action the next time haha. But must respect her if she is not willing. Confirm a gem in the making.

louis lee says:
04/02/2014 at 16:56

Her massage was good. Look like photo in person.

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwerty12as

Guess I am the first few for her. I have been a member of this forum since 2008 and has not written one FR. This is the first one I have written because it is the best so far.

I have about the same experience as Aftershave@8

Looks: 9/10 Very Pretty (Prettiest I seen so far)
Body: 8/10
Massage: 9/10 (No Joke, better than those in the spa)
HJ: 8/10 slow and steady
GFE: 10/10
RTM: Yes Yes

She will not be here for long and expect a long queue.
She is not a time watcher.

I am booking mine soon, maybe i will write a longer FR the next time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostsoul

Sorry for the short fr.
Visited her very late yest nite, once I saw her I told her I want 2 slots coz she looks like my taiwan ex gf lol. Im really sorry coz another bro try to book her but tio cancel because of my 2 slot.
Bro so sorry, pm me I belanjar u beer haha.
She really knows how to massage.
I would give her 99% for everything, jus 1% less coz abit bottom heavy, jus abit nia.
Overall bros out there shld try coz she is really gd

Last edited by liltiger; 08-02-2014 at 03:19 PM.
Old 05-02-2014, 04:23 PM
Samster

Old 05-02-2014, 06:26 PM
Samster

Old 05-02-2014, 07:08 PM
Samster

Well she will be here only for 2 months only n won't come back again! Her good service is not that easy to find in this line!

Old 05-02-2014, 07:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by comdigger View Post

Thanks Bro for the FANTASTIC MR for LOVE!

Glad you enjoyed your time spent with her.

Have upped you. Million thanks and Happy CNY!
Old 05-02-2014, 08:11 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 26
younggun24 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryounggun24 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryounggun24 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Had an appointment with LOVE last Thursday on Eve of CNY. 1 word. Awesome. She is pretty, chatty and knows pretty damn well how to massage. I actually grew to respect her alot. Thanks litiger for this gem. She is one not to be missed.

Looks: 7/10 (Like photo)
HJ: 10/10 (First shot out in the bath room, she won't allow me out until i came on her boobs)
Massage: 10/10 (Def. the best i had before)
RTM: I wanna quit this, but she is making it difficult for me to quit
Old 05-02-2014, 09:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by younggun24 View Post
Had an appointment with LOVE last Thursday on Eve of CNY. 1 word. Awesome. She is pretty, chatty and knows pretty damn well how to massage. I actually grew to respect her alot. Thanks litiger for this gem. She is one not to be missed.

Looks: 7/10 (Like photo)
HJ: 10/10 (First shot out in the bath room, she won't allow me out until i came on her boobs)
Massage: 10/10 (Def. the best i had before)
RTM: I wanna quit this, but she is making it difficult for me to quit
Thanks Bro for the EXCELLENT MR!

Will up you in time. Million thanks and Happy CNY!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread