The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List

Old 21-11-2013, 10:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 12
Bbox is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBbox is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBbox is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBbox is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Super sunshine attitude. Die for massage skill.HJ u till U shioks.Authenticate ma

Click here for more contacts
Old 22-11-2013, 08:25 AM
Samster

Bbox is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBbox is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBbox is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBbox is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Super sunshine attitude. Die for massage skill.HJ u till U shioks.Authenticate ma

Old 22-11-2013, 09:07 AM
Samster

Old 22-11-2013, 10:19 AM
Samster

Old 22-11-2013, 12:21 PM
Samster

Old 22-11-2013, 02:18 PM
Samster

Old 22-11-2013, 03:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 11
funnyman9899 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Visited her yesterday and was amazed at how good her attitude was.

I am not a newbie but have decided to create a new account to recommend her to all brothers here as my main account is known to my ultimate OC.

My impression of her is that she is friendly and chatty.
I also find her being able to hold her conversation really well, probably because she is an office lady back at her home previously. No wonder she can talk about anything, from business, politics to basically anything.
Bros who like to chit chat and high GFE girls should definitely try her.

Her massaging skill is good and with enough strength and not those fingers playing type. K. Cut things short. Here is my ratings for her.

Face = 8/10
Body = 8.5/10
Massage = 8/10
BM = 7.5/10
BJ = 8/10
HJ = 7.5/10
Room = 9.5/10
RTM = Yes
GFE = 9.5/10
Old 22-11-2013, 04:20 PM
Samster

Old 22-11-2013, 06:40 PM
Samster

Old 22-11-2013, 08:19 PM
Samster

Old 22-11-2013, 10:27 PM
Samster

Old 23-11-2013, 12:43 AM
Samster

Old 23-11-2013, 10:27 AM
Samster

Old 23-11-2013, 12:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 22
darrendon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by darrendon View Post
Today after seeing her thread, immediately fast hand fast leg call her to make an appointment.
Lucky that her place is near my work place so can meet her 30mins later. Her place was easily accessible and at central area. When I first heard her voice. Not bad. Sounds young.

I immediately chiong to her stated place and call her once I have reached.
She directed me to her place and ask me to wait downstairs and say will pick me up.
I waited for around 1-2 mins and I saw a sweet young thing came out from the lift.
I was still hesitating whether she is the one as the STY doesn't looks like a PRC. She looks like a typical young Singaporean office lady.
I take a quick glance at her body and was totally being seduced. Her body looks just like a model with ample assets and slim waist.
Her legs are nice and slim as well. I think she is around 165 and above.
When the SYT looks at me and smile, I am thinking WOW WOW WOW. She must be the one.
She open the door for me and we had a quick chat while walking to her apartment.

Before I met her, I am still wondering whether she looks like the posted pics and how pretty can she be since she charges so cheaply.
But when I saw her, Wooo.... She is a SYT with nice body and best of all, she is super friendly.

When we arrrived at her apartment, my first impression was it looks new and well renovated. It even seems cleaner than my own house.
The decoration was neat and tidy and the place was quite big. Best of all is that the place smells nice. Can see that she had really spend a lot of effort in maintaining the cleanliness and tidyness of her place.

She handed me a tower and directed me to her bathroom for a shower.
After shower, I wiped and lie down before she proceed with her massage. I am thinking how good can a SYT like her massage since she is chio. But I was wrong.
Her massage strength starts gradually and becomes stronger and stronger. After a while, I can feel my shoulder and back loosen a lot and becomes warm despite the aircon being strong. I immediately know that it was my blood flowing more smoothly after her massage.
I am a guy who loves hard massage and I have visited many professional massuers either from spas or from this forum.
I find her massage not the best but at least got 85-90% of the top professionals. And best is she is chio with nice model-like body.
Her massage definitely win a lot of girls whom I have tried before.

I chatted with her throughout the massage and I am enjoying her massage skill which is really good + she is super chio and her body is model type.
It makes me feel totally high and satisfied.
After around 40-45mins of pure massage, I can hear her taking off her clothes as I am still facing down and cannot see.
I am thinking this must be the time for BM. I can feel her pointed nips touching my back and moving around sensually.
My little bro immediately becomes hard, obviously. After a while, she ask me to turn over and I saw a perfectly shaped boobs.
I must be in heaven with a nice boobs SYT in front of me smiling sweetly.

She ask me if I have brought cap and I say No. I came here specially to try her massage as I have been searching for new massuers who can satisfy my massage+HJ desire.
She then proceed with her HJ and I find her HJ sensual and erotic with nipples teasing. She keeps her smile thoughout the session and her GFE is tip top.
I autoroam her top and found out that she doesn't allow autoroaming bottom for hygiene reason. For me, it is a plus point as that means she is clean and cares about hygiene which means I can RTM frequently without worries.
After a while, my little bro exploded with total satisfaction. Of course. Who can tahan a chio model-liked body SYT HJing you.

After washing up, I chatted with her for a while longer and my mind was already planning of when to book my next appointment with her again.

In summary, I find her chio, classy looks with nice body and boobs. Her GFE is high and she is friendly. Her KC is strong. So bros must be careful.

Face = 8.0 (SYT who looks like a chio Singaporean office lady)
Body = 8.5 (Perfectly shaped body with nice ample boobs and slim waist)
Massage = 7.5 (Can be much higher for some bros but I am a super hard massage lover and I am big size. So this rating is consider high for me and will make me RTM)
BM = 8.0 (Nice and sensual with great GFE while performing)
HJ = 7.5-8.0 (Slow and sensual. Definitely not mechanical but GFE type)

For bros who want more than 1 HJ, please tell her in advance so that she can plan her time accordingly.
For me, a good massage with a nice HJ is more than enough.

I will most likely booked her for 2 sessions or maybe 3 sessions the next time I visit her depending on whether I have enough time.
Thinking about it now, I think I better call her later after work and book her again this weekend.

It is super rare to find a good massuer who is chio, friendly and with nice face and body with high GFE.
A lot of the girls who are chio cannot even do proper massage and with crabby lousy attitude.
But Bibi is super friendly and can provide an above average massage. I have definitely found myself a gem and she is going to be my regular.

A chio SYT who provides good massage and special for $90 with room where to find.
Bump for Bibi. Highly recommended for bros who like SYT with good massage.
Old 23-11-2013, 12:39 PM
Samster

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1