The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 13-07-2018, 12:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 12
OldMaster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Paris Hotel (Bukit Indah)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowRiders View Post
You never give tips?
WLs oso have network and gossip among themselves who is good or bad customers. And I have seen on some girls phone they even have photos of the guys which was taken unaware. Maybe she recognise you as a ngeow customer.
have, regardless good or not I will tip them with RM$20.
is it too little?

so far, the best service I got was from Ni Ni, the batch during feb till may.
Old 16-07-2018, 09:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 851 / Power: 17
osamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to behold

Been there once last week and again today.
This place is near where my supplier is so its a good location for me.

First time went in like a blur fuck, ask me want suana i said yes. The smallest pyjamas they give me are for people with size 40 waist lol. So walk around abit then ask if got massage, the guy told me package massage plus lady 278 ringgit so i just agreed. Massage was passable, after massage went up to choose girl.

Once enter the area see one stretch of hotel rooms with girls in it, I wasnt expected this set up and felt paiseh if i go reject one by one. So the first room he guide me too i just took the girl. She looks decent, told me 18yr old but i didnt bother to find out if its real. She took awhile to shower for me because i am covered with massage oil, i didnt see she was unhappy. Into the bed she chit chat with me for 10mins before initiating to start. Lick me like an ice cream and blow me nicely without cd. Its my first viet fuck so i am surprised she ass rim me and did it for quite long. Looks like i got to give thai girls lesser love now. So she climb on top and screw me till i came.

Next visit(today), i just ask for lady straight at the counter and went straight up, 200ringgit this time. This time i walk the full stretch and settled for one that didnt try to seduce me in. Same treatment, chit chat awhile then shower then lick me like ice cream and ass rim. But i want to dominate today so i carried her to the table and fuck her a good 30 mins before finishing. She cleaned me up and ask me to sleep with her.

No idea how long is the given session and the real rates but well i didnt expect to find models so i am satisfied with the young girls and slim bodies. It will be good if this place survives so i can always drop in and fuck something before heading back to office hehe
Old 18-07-2018, 12:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 19
KITMO is a glorious beacon of lightKITMO is a glorious beacon of lightKITMO is a glorious beacon of lightKITMO is a glorious beacon of lightKITMO is a glorious beacon of light

I also never give any tip. There are places which i don't need to tip but girls dying to please me. But there are also places spoiled because some stupid guys always tip more for ego reason so girls look forward to extra tipping. End of the day your behaviour as a cheongster affect the girl's expectation and service level.

Who knows maybe that girl have ur pic as big carrot so circulate among her friends....the next time u go to any of the girls there, they know u big carrot try tricks to make u tip more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowRiders View Post
You never give tips?
WLs oso have network and gossip among themselves who is good or bad customers. And I have seen on some girls phone they even have photos of the guys which was taken unaware. Maybe she recognise you as a ngeow customer.
Old 18-07-2018, 04:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Skysia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

what is the number of that girl?
Old 18-07-2018, 04:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Skysia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by osamalee View Post
Been there once last week and again today.
This place is near where my supplier is so its a good location for me.

First time went in like a blur fuck, ask me want suana i said yes. The smallest pyjamas they give me are for people with size 40 waist lol. So walk around abit then ask if got massage, the guy told me package massage plus lady 278 ringgit so i just agreed. Massage was passable, after massage went up to choose girl.

Once enter the area see one stretch of hotel rooms with girls in it, I wasnt expected this set up and felt paiseh if i go reject one by one. So the first room he guide me too i just took the girl. She looks decent, told me 18yr old but i didnt bother to find out if its real. She took awhile to shower for me because i am covered with massage oil, i didnt see she was unhappy. Into the bed she chit chat with me for 10mins before initiating to start. Lick me like an ice cream and blow me nicely without cd. Its my first viet fuck so i am surprised she ass rim me and did it for quite long. Looks like i got to give thai girls lesser love now. So she climb on top and screw me till i came.

Next visit(today), i just ask for lady straight at the counter and went straight up, 200ringgit this time. This time i walk the full stretch and settled for one that didnt try to seduce me in. Same treatment, chit chat awhile then shower then lick me like ice cream and ass rim. But i want to dominate today so i carried her to the table and fuck her a good 30 mins before finishing. She cleaned me up and ask me to sleep with her.

No idea how long is the given session and the real rates but well i didnt expect to find models so i am satisfied with the young girls and slim bodies. It will be good if this place survives so i can always drop in and fuck something before heading back to office hehe
what is the number of that girl?
Old 18-07-2018, 10:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
mephistic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone can share the Wechat ID for this place?
Looking to enter JB this weekend to play.
Old 18-07-2018, 03:30 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KITMO View Post
I also never give any tip. There are places which i don't need to tip but girls dying to please me. But there are also places spoiled because some stupid guys always tip more for ego reason so girls look forward to extra tipping. End of the day your behaviour as a cheongster affect the girl's expectation and service level.

Who knows maybe that girl have ur pic as big carrot so circulate among her friends....the next time u go to any of the girls there, they know u big carrot try tricks to make u tip more.
Yes, i agreed, tip is not a must.

It depend on the gal deserve it a not and also she must work to deserve it too.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 25-07-2018, 05:20 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
codugem deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

After reading all the FR,seems like a very good place to relax.
End up totally disappointed with the management,when i went there last week.
Ask for any package,the very unfriendly fat captain said only standard massage.
Thought i got it wrong,then told him i was intro by friend and also from the web if they provide good massage here.
The fat guy said all very old ladies here,and he seems eager to go back and chat with his friend inside.i decided to go for other place just nearby this hotel which to my surprise provide very good service
Old 28-07-2018, 05:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 369 / Power: 13
hootduadua is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhootduadua is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhootduadua is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhootduadua is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by codugem View Post
After reading all the FR,seems like a very good place to relax.
End up totally disappointed with the management,when i went there last week.
Ask for any package,the very unfriendly fat captain said only standard massage.
Thought i got it wrong,then told him i was intro by friend and also from the web if they provide good massage here.
The fat guy said all very old ladies here,and he seems eager to go back and chat with his friend inside.i decided to go for other place just nearby this hotel which to my surprise provide very good service
u went to the orange hotel side row of shop house?

there got golden beauty and some more F shops across pariss hotel opposite Giant.
168 - Elieen
183 - Wiwi
135 - Miko
131 - Cute
98 - Cat
198 - Diamond
122 - Dada
73 - Blue
130 - Pinky

NZ spa
125 - Yoko

Magic Spa
29 -
Old 30-07-2018, 02:25 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
codugem deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hootduadua View Post
u went to the orange hotel side row of shop house?

there got golden beauty and some more F shops across pariss hotel opposite Giant.
Truly master, u know the areas so well.
Yes, after the huge disappointment (never been this dulan before) i went to roam around and saw few shops along the shophouse. Tried the last 2nd shop.
Old 02-08-2018, 09:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1673 / Power: 16
xiaobudian has a brilliant futurexiaobudian has a brilliant futurexiaobudian has a brilliant futurexiaobudian has a brilliant futurexiaobudian has a brilliant futurexiaobudian has a brilliant futurexiaobudian has a brilliant futurexiaobudian has a brilliant futurexiaobudian has a brilliant futurexiaobudian has a brilliant futurexiaobudian has a brilliant future

There is a price increase, with the drop of quality of girls.
Shall skip here for a period of time.
Very unhealthy to keep increasing 3 times a year...

-------------------------------------------------------------
Power and Points is Secondary.
Primary is Posting a FR from your HEART.

DON'T PUT EMOTIONS INTO CHIONGING SESSIONS.
I PUT THIS SIGNATURE TO REMIND MYSELF NOT TO BE KC-ED.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Old 03-08-2018, 06:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 369 / Power: 13
hootduadua is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhootduadua is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhootduadua is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhootduadua is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaobudian View Post
There is a price increase, with the drop of quality of girls.
Shall skip here for a period of time.
Very unhealthy to keep increasing 3 times a year...
how's the price like now bro? been ages since i went pariss spa
168 - Elieen
183 - Wiwi
135 - Miko
131 - Cute
98 - Cat
198 - Diamond
122 - Dada
73 - Blue
130 - Pinky

NZ spa
125 - Yoko

Magic Spa
29 -
Old 09-08-2018, 02:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 11
pottyhot deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypottyhot deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Does this place provide overnight stay ? Going JB in a week, will be alone for 2-3 days before flying off. Would like to try their local delights in the meantime.

Need advise on this establishment open to loads of suggestions.

Thanks in advance.
Old 09-08-2018, 05:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2160 / Power: 18
w810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldMaster View Post
Last few trip went to Parris at Bukit Indah.
Notice the girl quality and service drop.

After action, the girl just go and shower themselves.
When she is done shower, she will ask u go shower YOURSELF, so indirectly asking to fuck off..

anyone kena??

Yes,kena before...
Do not take Angel, this girl have altitude problem.
Just my personal advice.

Cheers
Old 28-08-2018, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 12
OldMaster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs down Re: Paris Hotel (Bukit Indah)

Quote:
Originally Posted by w810_76 View Post
Yes,kena before...
Do not take Angel, this girl have altitude problem.
Just my personal advice.
But we wont know before decide on which to choose..
anyway, I think I am going to blacklist this place..
Last week went in, chose the girl.

Fucking fierce, as if I fuck her not paying money.
Only can doggy and spoon position.
Penetrate slower kena tiu, harder and deeper also kena tiu…

%*&%^&#N
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1