The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > KL - Malaysia's Finest!

Notices

KL - Malaysia's Finest! Malaysia's pulsating capital city never fails to thrill!

User Tag List

Old 30-01-2005, 05:46 PM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 664 / Power: 0
DeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to behold
Re: Massage in KL

Quote:
Originally Posted by werty97
Hi Bros,

I'll b going 4 biz trips in Feb 05 & will b staying in Prince Hotel.

S my following boss is quite strict, hence cunt roam too far.

Thus can any1 enlighten me on any HC/KTV that R within walking distance?

10 Q
Relax 5 HC, opposite Beach Club... above Thai Club.
Old 31-01-2005, 12:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
werty97 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

10s Bro DeKuip, I'll take note & provide FR if patronise.

Can give more details like facilities, gals 2 bonk, cost etc.

BTW, any ideas about KTV? Bottle fees? Rooms charges? Take Out?
Old 31-01-2005, 03:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 20
guppiesguppies is one of the Best!guppiesguppies is one of the Best!guppiesguppies is one of the Best!

yo bros...

me curently in cititel... and good recommendations for special services around my area? i'm not very versed with the road and streets here... matter of fact... my first time in KL...

thanks a million in advance to all

happy chinese new year!!!
Old 31-01-2005, 05:08 PM
SamSter

DeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by guppiesguppies
yo bros...

me curently in cititel... and good recommendations for special services around my area? i'm not very versed with the road and streets here... matter of fact... my first time in KL...

thanks a million in advance to all

happy chinese new year!!!
Hi bro

Cititel it self got a HC, it provide sex service too. Nearby (u still need to take cab) u got Armada hotel n Crown Princess hotel that have the same service. My advice is go to bukit bintang area, have a drink than only go to a many hc in this area.
Old 14-02-2005, 03:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 921 / Power: 23
Darknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to behold

Will be in KL for a 1 night trip.. likely to stay in Federal.. read that Federal also have own HC.. any chance of getting the gal to go to our room instead of going down to the HC?

This is onw of the few times i'm headed down to KL without my wife, keke.. want to take full opportunity to "enjoy" myself :P any disco or pub worth visiting as well?

Cheers,
Shadow
Old 15-02-2005, 02:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 422 / Power: 20
serembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowBro
Will be in KL for a 1 night trip.. likely to stay in Federal.. read that Federal also have own HC.. any chance of getting the gal to go to our room instead of going down to the HC?

This is onw of the few times i'm headed down to KL without my wife, keke.. want to take full opportunity to "enjoy" myself :P any disco or pub worth visiting as well?

Cheers,
Shadow
You can try beach club, worth trying(maybe can get ONS)
walking distance 30 minute.
you must take a cab , if u stay at Federal,
Old 15-02-2005, 02:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 474 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3337 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowBro
any chance of getting the gal to go to our room instead of going down to the HC?
ShadowBro,
you can call the HC from your hotel room. The extension will be written on the phone in most cases. If dun hv, call recep for the ext. Ask the HC recep whether got room service. They will understand. You can tell them a basic description of what kind of gals u like. A gal will be despatch to your room at a time u like. Remember to ask the price upfront. Minus point is u may not like what u see. I've done the same when I'm staying in Plaza Hotel. Any more doubts, can PM me.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 19-02-2005, 01:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 22
PageUp is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPageUp is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi,I'll be going up to KL next week to conduct some workshops & meetings, will be staying in Sheraton Imperial.Any good recommendations for a HC nearby for a massage with extras like HJ,BJ or more. Would appreciate if you could share the price/tips for the extras.Not tried the KL scene yet...more familiar with bangkok..thanks
Old 24-02-2005, 06:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 20
vfv_slr is a Helpful and Caring Samstervfv_slr is a Helpful and Caring Samstervfv_slr is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigantic_tk
If you will to zoom in your effort in Bukit Bintang areas, you can try out these Health Centres within the vicinity.

Genesis
Sunshine
Skyriver
Spa de Palace
Federal
Green Elephant
Imperial
Corona Inn
Park Inn – 5th floor
Nova
Hotel Malaysia
Melia
Park Royal

Hi Bro,

Search thru but last updates on Skyriver and Genesis are all in 2004.
Any idea / recommendations on gals to look out for currently they have?
Any changes in Damage?
and lastly if I am around that area ard 10+am to 1pm, are they open for business already???
Thanks!
Old 24-02-2005, 07:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
fl_lover is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbroken
bro can u tell me which part of eastin ?
is it eastin hotel ?
is it a spa or HC ? what svc do they provide ?
hi Eastin hotel has a spa at second level, they have a pool, suana and a eating place, they provide massage at rm60, package at rm 198 and package with massage at 238. service very good, can ask captain to call girls for cat walk, my FAV girl is guuci, only 22 years old, good tits boobs at least B, and very horny and wet to the touch.
Old 16-03-2005, 01:14 PM
Samster

Darknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by fl_lover
hi Eastin hotel has a spa at second level, they have a pool, suana and a eating place, they provide massage at rm60, package at rm 198 and package with massage at 238. service very good, can ask captain to call girls for cat walk, my FAV girl is guuci, only 22 years old, good tits boobs at least B, and very horny and wet to the touch.
no kidding? got catwalk service as well?

hmm.. will keep this place in mind for a lookout while i'm there more often. Thanks for the tip.

Cheers,
Shadow
Old 18-03-2005, 01:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 23
dathinman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydathinman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fl_lover
Massage only RM60? That's cheap. Even Lisa de Inn charges RM83.60 for a massage.
Old 30-03-2005, 09:11 AM
SamSter

Hi bro's

Yesterday my fren brought me to Kelana Business Centre to have thai massage, the massage is provided by thai gers ( emm.. thai auntie ), no sex involve or allow. It's almost up to thailand standard, so far best thai massage i've tried in KL.

Just wanna info other bro's who like real thai massage.

Cost: RM60.00 for 1 hour
RM88.00 for 2 hours
Sunday special discount RM78.00 for 2 hours oil massage.

Business hours is 10 am to 10 pm.
Old 31-03-2005, 03:12 PM
Samster

Thanks for the advice from various bros.. just came back from a trip to KL and as mentioned, stayed in Federal.

Went over to Beach Club on a Tues night.. wow.. the club is pack even at 11pm+.. many angmos in the club and hell a lot of smoke.. saw some ladies lingering around the area but all looked like malay/filipinos..

as the place was too packed, we went across the street to Thai Club (i think).. place was semi open, so less smoke and sure less crowd.. we went in to get beer and sat away from the band but enough to see the performance. However, place was not very happening.. sure, there are some gals with other tables, not sure these gals came with the guys or they hook on to those guys before we arrive.. but definitely no action for my friend and myself who sat chatting for at least 30-45 mins.. in the end, finished up our half dozen beer and headed back to hotel... zero gals bother to chat us up.. and we are not fat nor ugly.. the waitress not bad though..

keke.. anyway.. just to say that Thai Club not much action, think should have gone into Beach Club anyway.

Cheers,
Shadow
Old 31-03-2005, 04:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
drbones666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Hustler
and said Segusa Service Apartments and I was driven there.
Sucasa, is this the HC right beside the Sweat Club gym they have there? I looked at it once but it looked so dank I didn't go in.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1