The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, Coco, sierra

Old 04-09-2018, 08:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 858 / Power: 13
Ynwa0101 is a splendid one to beholdYnwa0101 is a splendid one to beholdYnwa0101 is a splendid one to beholdYnwa0101 is a splendid one to beholdYnwa0101 is a splendid one to beholdYnwa0101 is a splendid one to beholdYnwa0101 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

This goddessling666 don’t reply email or WeChat ? Zzz. Or she tried a few session cannot tahan quit the scene ?

I’m curious to know if you guys are into weird simple fetish like me. I really got turned on by words rather than all the hardcore spanking etc. Simple words being used like “u better make sure ur dick is hard throughout the session if not u are dead” and etc can turns me on real bad. These are words being used by Anja to me when I had my first session with her and imagine that liner from her already make me rock hard without seeing her. Nowadays I just feel from personal opinion very difficult to find a domme that is like Anja man. Or even Luna if u guys remember. These 2 will always stay in my memories.

And sorry I Super random. On above post, Mistress Yui is really good !

Side track abit. Recently I contacted this Mistress and I usually left my clothes in the toilet. When I went home, I found couple of 50s gone from my wallet. I definitely am sure that the amount was off my wallet. But with that being said, I just wanna tell u bros to be careful. Don’t need to pm me and ask me who. I don’t wish to talk about it anymore after today.

Funny thing is she don’t reply to me anymore too. Ya but like I said. Be careful guys. And ya, if u guys know of any local (I’m only into local) who has the same or almost same vibe as Anja do let me know. Thank u !

** Can I also check with u Bros about Mistress Estella ? I don’t seem to find much FRd on her. Would be keen to know more details on her style and looks etc. Can pm me any kind souls. Thanks !
Old 04-09-2018, 10:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25683 / Power: 23
Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ynwa0101 View Post
This goddessling666 don’t reply email or WeChat ? Zzz. Or she tried a few session cannot tahan quit the scene ?

I’m curious to know if you guys are into weird simple fetish like me. I really got turned on by words rather than all the hardcore spanking etc. Simple words being used like “u better make sure ur dick is hard throughout the session if not u are dead” and etc can turns me on real bad. These are words being used by Anja to me when I had my first session with her and imagine that liner from her already make me rock hard without seeing her. Nowadays I just feel from personal opinion very difficult to find a domme that is like Anja man. Or even Luna if u guys remember. These 2 will always stay in my memories.

And sorry I Super random. On above post, Mistress Yui is really good !

Side track abit. Recently I contacted this Mistress and I usually left my clothes in the toilet. When I went home, I found couple of 50s gone from my wallet. I definitely am sure that the amount was off my wallet. But with that being said, I just wanna tell u bros to be careful. Don’t need to pm me and ask me who. I don’t wish to talk about it anymore after today.

Funny thing is she don’t reply to me anymore too. Ya but like I said. Be careful guys. And ya, if u guys know of any local (I’m only into local) who has the same or almost same vibe as Anja do let me know. Thank u !

** Can I also check with u Bros about Mistress Estella ? I don’t seem to find much FRd on her. Would be keen to know more details on her style and looks etc. Can pm me any kind souls. Thanks !
i also waiting for goddessling, nvm let's wait together...
sorry to hear abt ur unfortunate event, best way no matter SM or FL session
is to bring exact change (including tips if u intend to give), if u wan to extend or wadsoever den go take extra or funds trsf to mistress account later...

there r FRs for most mistresses, i myself have written at least one for every mistress i met...
juz click on the top right hand corner of your page
('search this thread' and put in wadever word u wan to search for...)
Old 04-09-2018, 10:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7761 / Power: 18
silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute

Met CoCo again for the second time ....this time she's game on with her fetish wear ...hmm, it was pleasant surprise as I was not expecting this nor did I requested any particular outfit .... this is very good. Her clothing accentuates her svelte figure.

A warm smile welcome me as she opened the door. Since, this is my returning visit, she already knew what to expect... and the session did not disappoint.

Many bros has PM'ed me asking for details and I did ask her about many bros not able to get reply from sms. What I learned from our post session chit chat is that;
1) She only conducts 1-2(max) session a day but mostly just 1 session as she said, she can't give her best if she session more ..
2) Some people ask too many questions and in the end does not make any resevation
3) She does not touch her phone during session, so, couple with point #1, that takes a good timing to get her.
4) Some people contacted her but has no idea about his own kinks or limitations.
5) She does not do golden/brown....

As with the first time, I have requested her permission to take some pics again, lol ......, for the benefit of the kinkster here......

Old 05-09-2018, 12:43 AM
Samster

Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

following my post this afternoon on Mistress Yui (Ziva), received a few PM asking for my FR, then i realised my FR has been deleted
so here's a repost for the interested bros... the original FR was written last year and i met her on outcall, nowadays she usually hosts
so you can save on the hotel there...

been wanting to book Mistress Yui for sometime but not easy until today, finally dream come true... she hails from Dragonland
but she been here long enuf to get her PR, speaks excellent english albeit still got abit accent... she usually hosts on weekdays
but i can't so she gave me a private session on weekend... next week she be flying liao so u can catch her schedule on her web...

i reached early so shower wait for her, she was late, so i cheekily said i shld get some bonus out of it, she replied oh yea
i will give u bonus alright, duno good thing or bad thing but i think bonus shld be good la nvm wait for it...

ding dong wow she is tall & fair, at least 170... she was wearing a one pc red chiffon dress with killer heels, loose fit floating type
where u c in chinese kungfu movies... inside black lace bra and white silk panties, open the door i said hi, no reply take one
look at me and walk right past...i tot another ice queen like Lindsey, hope she's juz teasing me... she had a push luggage with her,
very well equipped compared to the previous dommes, got all sorts of toys, canes, whips, dildos (anal lovers rejoice), she took out her
laptop and set the music to get the mood, juz nice the room got mood light, she said 'mmm, i like this room'... good starting to break the ice...

yank off my towel and she sniggered at my weener, handcuffed me, tie up my balls and asked me to get on the bed on all fours...
handcuffs r the metal real ones, not fur type, so when u move ur hands can feel the cold hard metal... balls tying think can delay
cum and she can pull as and when she likes... she came to my side and help me put on nipple clamps, she said now u wont feel much
later u will be very shiok... (never try be4 duno wad that means) she then proceed to change into one pc black latex slip,
zip on the front, she 'don't peek ah', i said ok but i lowered my head so i peeked thru my legs... checking out her undies... nice,
she then took out a vibrator (looks like the Jap AV Hitachi magic wand kind, big and strong) and started to work on my butt and balls,
alternating between fondling and scratching... oooh feels good, never tried be4 vibration so strong, think if work on clit sure cum in no time...
nx comes the cane and flogging, piak piak piak, my cock start to marikita liao... she saw that and did a revsere flog on the balls
and cock, oooh feels good...

nx she put a small vibrator and wore it like a strap on and got to work on my ass, perinum and balls grinding and moving, feels
good as well, stroking myself at the same time, by now my cock is rock hard and ready to cum so i asked for permission... she used her
hands to yank off the nipple clamps, omg i have never felt so painful and so shiok, the feeling of want to scream but no sound
come out, yabadabadoo and run off in a puff of smoke like scooby doo, felt like i could cum and shoot at the ceiling lol...
she then used the magic wand on my cock head, it felt like my sperm was being sucked right out of my balls, i shot hard and
continuous like a machine gun, think some of it landed on her dress and she was laughing...

after cum i tot session finished liao, she smiled evily at me and came up to me and whispered in my ear, this is your bonus,
post orgasm torture, omg another one i didnt sign up for this, she then played my nipples and continued to tease my cock,
after cum privates become very sensitive, plus the clamps juz nw, i was tearing and begging her pls stop pls stop pls stop...
wah realli cannot tahan, luckily she stopped in time, else mayb my nipples would have caught fire lol...
she said nx time i wont stop so fast, probably can make u cum again, oh my nx time i wouldnt wan any bonus from her...

i went into the shower and looked in the mirror, my aerolas have grown 2 sizes bigger, my nipples were swollen, red and painful,
as i washed i can only wash the area around it, didnt even dare to touch it... when i put on my shirt and it rub against again,
i felt like i needed a bra lol... after wash up, help her wash toys, pack up, tcss, she even made herself a cuppa while at it...

she is not a time watcher and takes her time to make sure u enjoy the session, money well spent!
Old 05-09-2018, 06:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
friskyero deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havanna Slicks View Post
following my post this afternoon on Mistress Yui (Ziva), received a few PM asking for my FR, then i realised my FR has been deleted
so here's a repost for the interested bros... the original FR was written last year and i met her on outcall, nowadays she usually hosts
so you can save on the hotel there...

Bro, you have reviews of other local Mistresses?

Your FR not all available in sequence mayb got deleted. I saw Vanessa blog post she left the scene barely one year
Old 05-09-2018, 07:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7761 / Power: 18
silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
following my post this afternoon on Mistress Yui (Ziva), received a few PM t!
Don't know what is the reason your FR get deleted.....those are nice to read with almost graphical details which would help readers understand what they sign up for with particular Domme.
Old 05-09-2018, 08:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 22
doctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samster

[QUOTE=And ya, if u guys know of any local (I’m only into local) who has the same or almost same vibe as Anja do let me know. Thank u !

[/QUOTE]

Minky, definitely Mistress Minky. You can contact her through fetlife or collarspace. Also, I’ve heard good things about Amber Wine on fetlife but haven’t met her yet. By local, i guess you mean SG. There are some well equipped and experienced mistresses from Philippines who sometimes visit eg Domina Fire

Anya was amazing but is married with a baby. However, Minky is actually much more experienced and takes you further than you think you can go
Old 05-09-2018, 08:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 858 / Power: 13
Ynwa0101 is a splendid one to beholdYnwa0101 is a splendid one to beholdYnwa0101 is a splendid one to beholdYnwa0101 is a splendid one to beholdYnwa0101 is a splendid one to beholdYnwa0101 is a splendid one to beholdYnwa0101 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctor sex View Post
Minky, definitely Mistress Minky. You can contact her through fetlife or collarspace. Also, I’ve heard good things about Amber Wine on fetlife but haven’t met her yet. By local, i guess you mean SG. There are some well equipped and experienced mistresses from Philippines who sometimes visit eg Domina Fire

Anya was amazing but is married with a baby. However, Minky is actually much more experienced and takes you further than you think you can go
Ah thanks bro. By local I mean singaporean. Full blood not of any PR status. Minky doesn’t have a WeChat or Kik or email ?
Old 05-09-2018, 08:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by friskyero View Post
Bro, you have reviews of other local Mistresses?

Your FR not all available in sequence mayb got deleted. I saw Vanessa blog post she left the scene barely one year
yes i do bro, juz click on the search button on the top right hand corner and
you'll be able to find... or who you looking for if deleted i will try to repost...

vanessa ya i saw too she on hiatus... too bad i didnt get to meet her, she not willing
to meet me alone and insisted on double domme with roze (whom i met before) so
no deal...

Last edited by Havanna Slicks; 05-09-2018 at 07:11 PM.
Old 05-09-2018, 09:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
assmanager deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
you'll be able to find... or who you looking for if deleted i will try to repost...
Bro have you seen Jamie King or Estella those kind? Seems like the young educated angmopai kind...? Can’t seem to find your FRs for those.
Old 05-09-2018, 10:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
darkthornia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by potterlee View Post
Which antiseptic cream do you use? I never use any leh. Can share the procedure after being cane?
Should the after caning have bleeding or open wound, I usually take a shower(it will sting for awhile as water comes in contact with the wound), dry ur butt, use Hexodane or Savlon antiseptic cream to apply it all over your affected butt area. My butt went back to normal in abt 2 weeks 3 days. If you decided not to use any antiseptic cream, the wound might take longer to heal.

Works for me.

Cheers
Old 05-09-2018, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverug View Post
Don't know what is the reason your FR get deleted.....those are nice to read with almost graphical details which would help readers understand what they sign up for with particular Domme.
tks for reading & support bro, i also duno the reason...
that's y nowadays i seldom post FR also...
Old 05-09-2018, 10:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ynwa0101 View Post
Ah thanks bro. By local I mean singaporean. Full blood not of any PR status. Minky doesn’t have a WeChat or Kik or email ?
u can add her on kik: MinkyDaQueen
Old 05-09-2018, 11:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
assmanager deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro have you seen Jamie King or Estella those kind? Seems like the young educated angmopai kind...? Can’t seem to find your FRs for those.
Old 05-09-2018, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by assmanager View Post
jamie i didnt meet her, couldnt match time... estella yes, ya i think deleted...
many of my FRs were deleted... i even got warning from boss sam so better not, later i kana banned lol...

Last edited by Havanna Slicks; 05-09-2018 at 11:46 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1