The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 14-07-2018, 07:15 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
datukvincent is Cool - loads of Potential
Arrow Mini Geylang @ people's park complex L2 & L3

Hi tasteless bros up there.

Take a walk today after dinner. So happening esp L2. Mini geylang. Gals some sitting & some walking around soliciting for customers. 1 of the mother chicken pull my hand offer me massage & fj. Pui. Looking at her bloody chee bi face, I tell myself. Wtf. Cannot make it.

So bros. Don't waste your hard earn $$$ on all these mother chickens. Its not value for $$$.

SHAME ON ALL THESE PRC. ONLY CAN SELL BODY TO EARN $$$
Old 14-07-2018, 08:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Bullshitlar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Mini Geylang @ people's park complex L2 & L3

If u dont like them, u dont have to walk past them or visit a sex forum.

Grow up n get a life. Spend ur time doing other things
Old 14-07-2018, 09:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1115 / Power: 7
sionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud of

Walk pass got chance to pui.
Go there to pooo and pui
Old 15-07-2018, 01:26 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Dengyulin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

You first time go Chinatown?
Old 15-07-2018, 04:08 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 0
funtimesfrog is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfuntimesfrog is a Helpful and Caring Samster

most of the providers on 2nd level are close to same age as bldg.; one younger one (means late 20s ) was in first shop adjacent to the sex shop but now retn to CN (to stay)
2other younger ones left cos boss/shop owner want them to put up 10k security BEFORE working more......means he is a stupid cunt cos when LE raid (when, not if) this still wont save him from trouble

3rdfloor.....main walkway to bridge; center.....side by side shops.....2quite nice mid30s reasonably fit....plus one old auntie

both the mid 30s......100$ everything; walk in put 100$ and go to room...no need to waste time with the massage

other than these 2 the place is crap
Old 15-07-2018, 04:16 PM
Samster

sionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud of

Girl stand outside .
Lvl two.
Becareful raid

Last edited by sionglim; 08-08-2018 at 06:48 AM.
Old 15-07-2018, 04:17 PM
Samster

Third flor near Tcm medicine shop that row,
Clean masg shop.

Last edited by sionglim; 16-07-2018 at 02:58 AM.
Old 18-07-2018, 10:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
marcus77 is Cool - loads of Potential

I only tried my long time regular at level 3? Beside is a electronic store sel led light..but saw the one side by side tcm but girl Vietnam anyone try
Old 19-07-2018, 01:07 PM
Samster

That electronic spare parts shop, is ppl park centre.
Not COmplex
Old 21-07-2018, 12:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 310 / Power: 15
eatingpussy is one of the Best!eatingpussy is one of the Best!eatingpussy is one of the Best!eatingpussy is one of the Best!
Is one of the girls Nico? Got her wechat.
Fit and works out and with some tattoos?
Quote me 140 and I ask for 100,
She ask to go down but I quite afraid later 100is lousy and substandard service.
Quote:
Originally Posted by funtimesfrog View Post
most of the providers on 2nd level are close to same age as bldg.; one younger one (means late 20s ) was in first shop adjacent to the sex shop but now retn to CN (to stay)
2other younger ones left cos boss/shop owner want them to put up 10k security BEFORE working more......means he is a stupid cunt cos when LE raid (when, not if) this still wont save him from trouble

3rdfloor.....main walkway to bridge; center.....side by side shops.....2quite nice mid30s reasonably fit....plus one old auntie

both the mid 30s......100$ everything; walk in put 100$ and go to room...no need to waste time with the massage

other than these 2 the place is crap
Old 22-07-2018, 05:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 374 / Power: 11
zhanyou is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzhanyou is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzhanyou is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzhanyou is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I know of one from China in her mid twenties that used to work in another outlet. She went to another outlet where there was a visit by the police 5 mins into the session when I first visited her. Luckily it was before the action begins. Now she is at one of the shops at L2. Dare not visit her.
Old 22-07-2018, 08:16 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Cannot shower at any joints in this building at all...

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1