The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-08-2018, 02:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5909 / Power: 20
ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My Teacher FB

good story, what will be the final round...
Old 18-08-2018, 06:54 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

like your story very much... very nice read... share more soon please...
Old 18-08-2018, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
matey1982 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nextmenthol View Post
Round 2
J was already asleep or napping( shacked her out during rd 1). After my cigg and drinks.. While admiring her naked body with some left over cum on her hair... My dick became hard..
Slide over to her face, start sliding my hard dickninto her mouth.. Slowly she aroused... Suck! My command to her.
Slowly can feel some tongue action and some suction. My fingers was sliding in and outher pussy trying to make it wet. Switched to a 69 pos and i pumped my dick into her mouth while i fingerfucked her pussy.. Slowly getting muffled moans and some wet juices in her pussy. She was like limped.. Fucking boring... Dragged her off the bed and into the toilet. Sprayed the warm water and made her clean up. This should make her wake up a bit... True enough, she became a bit energetic. Gave 1 tight slap on her butt. That woke her up!. Still wet, i grabbed her to the dressing table, bent her and entered from behind..... Seeing her getting fucked right In the mirror.. She was quiet but as she got arouses... Her soft moans came.. I realized i didnt have any rubber on.. Fuck.. Just pump only... Position not fun enough. Pushed her on the bed, into a kneeling position, pushed her knees together and i went it. Yeah.. Tighter. U guys shld try it... Moans getting louder... Suddenly she acreamed ahh... She came.. 3rd time already.. I didnt stopped.. Just keep on pumping.. This time her juices was alot... Feelingvcame, i pulled out and grabbwd her head, stick my dick into her mouth and 2nd wave of my army chiong! Made her swallowed everything
pls continue and share more bro
Old 18-08-2018, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
PaulMersan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story TS, please continue
Old 19-08-2018, 07:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6731 / Power: 13
MPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond repute

really like your story ts! hoping for more juicy updates.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1