The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 03-04-2014, 03:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future
Re: L16h6

Quote:
Originally Posted by roamario View Post
This konwawa must be a salesman for durex, carex, and okamoto, that's why he advised people to use 3 layers of CD.
His alter ego, gigolodick, is more entertaining... in a pathetic way.
Wah, I thought sales figure is up for durex, carex and okamoto. Guess not huh, so now the sales people must come to the forum to advocate using 6 condoms. Guess his sales figures will be going up pretty soon. Can look forward to having a 8 digit bonus.
Old 03-04-2014, 01:40 PM
King Of Geylang

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nato17 View Post
One normal off the shelf pack only has 3 lei. Guess now I have to buy 2 packets instead. Ok lor. Use 6 at one time.
Bro use 6 plus rmb tie rubber band confirm safe
Old 03-04-2014, 06:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnichiwawa View Post
so bro

i just cant imagining why those stupid ppl want do with her cos i heard she dam ugly even with makeup. hahahahahahhaaha
Bro, after I follow your instructions of using 6 condoms I tried to enter the WL and guess what, all of them broke. Now thanks to your good advice I have to go and do a checkup.
Old 03-04-2014, 07:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1340 / Power: 15
nakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Bro, after I follow your instructions of using 6 condoms I tried to enter the WL and guess what, all of them broke. Now thanks to your good advice I have to go and do a checkup.
Ai ya......dont like dat la....someone already start to act n talk stupid after long pretendence of noble fuck.....cant camo. the ugly tail.....wait u drive him crazy he start to spam the whole forum again.....
Old 03-04-2014, 11:35 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Use 9 bro. Hopefully it won't suffocate your small head
Old 04-04-2014, 01:44 PM
Samster

nakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Bro use 10 see below
Wow......use master account up u already......very obvious rite ....the few 10,11,12,13 points senior up you.........shameless people think forumers cant regonize who are the master and friends.........pui pui pui......still think all bros in forum r blind......tails expose.....
Old 05-04-2014, 12:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
bro see below how can condom broke unless u use saw to cut it:

http://tinypic.com/r/25iohht/8

Curious about what the layers of condoms would look like on the inside, we undertook the task of dissecting our work. First we cut into the tip of the condoms vertically with a utility knife. As the blade punctured the surface, the outer layers quickly peeled back. Plunging the knife in further, we found that the many layers of condoms somewhat resembled an artichoke heart, and were very densely compressed toward the center, becoming more difficult to cut into as we proceeded.

With its pointed top laid open, the pale and rubbery latex-encased dildo was beginning to resemble a giant squid being filleted. We took to it with a hack saw next, to examine a cross-section. The rubber proved to be quite solid and offered a fair amount of resistance as we sawed through it. We began sawing at the thickest section of the condom layers, at a spot that we estimated to be above the tip of the dildo. .

http://tinypic.com/r/6rit1l/8

However, upon dissecting further into the layers, we did in fact come into contact with the head of the dildo, which we subsequently sawed through. We hypothesize that the external pressure exerted on the dildo by the condoms was sufficient to squeeze the dildo laterally and deform it, making it longer and skinnier

http://tinypic.com/r/aucjrm/8
Why not you put it on and show us? Only moron like you would stay erect for hours to put on so many condom.

No amount of condom can increase the size of your pathetic dick. It 's your bad genes
Old 05-04-2014, 04:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9434 / Power: 19
Wu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakamitchi View Post
Wow......use master account up u already......very obvious rite ....the few 10,11,12,13 points senior up you.........shameless people think forumers cant regonize who are the master and friends.........pui pui pui......still think all bros in forum r blind......tails expose.....
Very obvious leow...
Hahahaaa

PLEASE DO NOT UP ME , AND DO NOT ASK ME FOR REPUTATION POINTS EXCHANGE !!

I will randomly up bros here ... and I do not need any return of favours from those I upped...

Big Huat Arh !!
Old 05-04-2014, 08:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wu Song Jr View Post
Very obvious leow...
Hahahaaa
Wa bro......u also eagle eyes......this clown alaways try to break the harmony in the forum by creating clones again n again.......he think he is LTA .....all catogories also he want to disturb.....i think he is Lanjiao TAo......!!!!
Old 05-04-2014, 10:38 PM
Samster

Wu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wa bro......u also eagle eyes......this clown alaways try to break the harmony in the forum by creating clones again n again.......he think he is LTA .....all catogories also he want to disturb.....i think he is Lanjiao TAo......!!!!
Nnkc.. Hahahaa
Bro i like the way you described him

I will randomly up bros here ... and I do not need any return of favours from those I upped...

Big Huat Arh !!
Old 06-04-2014, 10:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
So how bro? U enjoy with yr wl queen here? Better go open yr big eyes cos yr queen so ugly
Who is yr bro ??? So thick face u......u r a frog we not the same........i am having a very gd time OUTSIDE geylang OUTSIDE singapore u country cow.......u think everyone like u life only revolve around geylang.........
Old 06-04-2014, 08:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
So how bro? U enjoy with yr wl queen here? Better go open yr big eyes cos yr queen so ugly
I coming back from bkk soon soon..
See you in gl hor.... I know which house you always go hahahaaa
You no balls shrink arh

Big Huat Arh !!
Old 07-04-2014, 03:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wu Song Jr View Post
Nnkc.. Hahahaa
Bro i like the way you described him
Sport car wo people say.....driving a everywhere car park can see car still want brag loud loud......old car still serve installment wo.....I drive lorry to geylang at least I pay CASH no installment one......my head not so big so my mouth also not so big.....not a rich man still want to brag....want sport car I think burn to him easier.......

Say wls ugly then all wls jiby he alaways want to lick for wat.......
Old 07-04-2014, 07:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bro

I don't go gelyang cos the standard of wl all so low class and all so ugly and don't suit me. The place also dirty and many many bangala worker. Parking also a problem cos me driving sport car.
Sounds familiar...
I now can confirm who you are leow..
Nbez bastard...

Big Huat Arh !!
Old 07-04-2014, 07:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Sport car wo people say.....driving a everywhere car park can see car still want brag loud loud......old car still serve installment wo.....I drive lorry to geylang at least I pay CASH no installment one......my head not so big so my mouth also not so big.....not a rich man still want to brag....want sport car I think burn to him easier.......

Say wls ugly then all wls jiby he alaways want to lick for wat.......
I walk to geylang la hahahaaa....

Big Huat Arh !!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1