The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 01-01-2019, 11:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by osamalee View Post
Here is my story from 28th-1st Jan

End of my story
Nice FR & up my humble 8 happy....
Old 02-01-2019, 03:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 642 / Power: 10
mariosuper is a name known to allmariosuper is a name known to allmariosuper is a name known to allmariosuper is a name known to allmariosuper is a name known to allmariosuper is a name known to all

Quote:

End of my story
nice sharing bro. can you speak thai?
if dunno thai i find it difficult to hook "normal" clubbing girl
Old 02-01-2019, 09:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 851 / Power: 17
osamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariosuper View Post
nice sharing bro. can you speak thai?
if dunno thai i find it difficult to hook "normal" clubbing girl
I can listen better then i speak. But over there i usually dont speak thai unless i have too like buying food or talking to taxi etc.
I dont start conversations with the girls rather just smile and make eye contact. Then when they talk i reply in english, this will always raise the curious question 'where you from? You come here alone? How many day you come?' and so on. The friendlier ones will invite you over to join them...usually it goes nicely from here, the nasty one will ignore you afterwards. Anyway when they are with their friends they seldom will just leave with you, so if you want to bed them then you got to wait till they are alone, such as sending them home or meeting the next day.
Old 02-01-2019, 10:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 396 / Power: 15
rantvsrave is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrantvsrave is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrantvsrave is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrantvsrave is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

End of my story
thanks for the detailed FR. +10
Old 02-01-2019, 12:40 PM
Samster

osamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to behold

Oh i forgot to mention that there are many many ladies that are already with children...just that they can hide or maintain well. Some wont lie about it some will so depends on luck. If you just want to find some meat to pump dont bother about this since you arent going to fall in love with her after sex. Not to mention many girls not in flesh trade also have additional package from fucked up thai boys haha. Their secondary school days already start fucking each other before their brains process what is actually happening. All being said, we still like tom yums because of their unique culture and style... Welcome to thailand
Old 02-01-2019, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 845 / Power: 14
fanks is a splendid one to beholdfanks is a splendid one to beholdfanks is a splendid one to beholdfanks is a splendid one to beholdfanks is a splendid one to beholdfanks is a splendid one to beholdfanks is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddddd34567 View Post
2. Check out Cassette in Thonglo/Ekkamai area
3. FL i dunno but I tried The Great which is a kapoo club near to Phrom Pong bts, have some pretty girls there but see luck and timing. Good value
8. There痴 a really good tom yum noodle and yentafoo place just near to the traffic junction before Jay Fai. Same road and 1 min walk away. Push cart and street food style. Very local feel. If you like seafood check out Kungthong Seafood at Rama 4. Very fresh and authentic thai seafood. Reasonably priced too.
Guess I went wrong timing. When I got to the great at 5-6pm only got 4 girls to pick. Picked the one that smiled at me. Walked pass one of the room saw a couple of girls eating. Saw on their line account got some busty ones but didn't manage to see any from that day line up. Asked the Mamasan show pic on their line post to ask for the girl in eyeing but was told she eating.

Fs was at 2000baht. Very normal action. Foreplay abit short. Only gave cbj and did for 15-30sec? In the end sian half just chit chat and went 7 heaven for release instead.

Maybe I'm unlucky went wrong timing and bad luck.
Old 02-01-2019, 09:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

The moment the plane tyres screech onto the tarmac at Suvarnabhumi I lose my fucking mind and my balls take over. Within an hour of check-in at the hotel I'm likely already fucking

Quote:
Oh i forgot to mention that there are many many ladies that are already with children...just that they can hide or maintain well. Some wont lie about it some will so depends on luck. If you just want to find some meat to pump dont bother about this since you arent going to fall in love with her after sex. Not to mention many girls not in flesh trade also have additional package from fucked up thai boys haha. Their secondary school days already start fucking each other before their brains process what is actually happening. All being said, we still like tom yums because of their unique culture and style... Welcome to thailand
Old 03-01-2019, 07:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
The moment the plane tyres screech onto the tarmac at Suvarnabhumi I lose my fucking mind and my balls take over. Within an hour of check-in at the hotel I'm likely already fucking
It is always the case haha. I will usually nap in the plane to rest more before releasing the inner beast the next few days
Old 03-01-2019, 12:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 13
Naproxen is a splendid one to beholdNaproxen is a splendid one to beholdNaproxen is a splendid one to beholdNaproxen is a splendid one to beholdNaproxen is a splendid one to beholdNaproxen is a splendid one to beholdNaproxen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanks View Post
Guess I went wrong timing. When I got to the great at 5-6pm only got 4 girls to pick. Picked the one that smiled at me. Walked pass one of the room saw a couple of girls eating. Saw on their line account got some busty ones but didn't manage to see any from that day line up. Asked the Mamasan show pic on their line post to ask for the girl in eyeing but was told she eating.

Fs was at 2000baht. Very normal action. Foreplay abit short. Only gave cbj and did for 15-30sec? In the end sian half just chit chat and went 7 heaven for release instead.

Maybe I'm unlucky went wrong timing and bad luck.
I went to the great at ard 5pm too. There were 8 girls lining up smiling cheekily at me and indeed all are SYT. Girls I picked was chatty, tight but service was so so. Maybe u can try pounding her as hard as u can to experience her loud stereo moans and I can also hear other girl with her customer just beside my room moaning like no tomorrow.
Overall still a good place to go.
Old 03-01-2019, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
wheregot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bro has any recommendation which G club is currently better in terms of girls quality and experience? Thanks in advance
Old 03-01-2019, 05:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 8
pantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheregot View Post
Any bro has any recommendation which G club is currently better in terms of girls quality and experience? Thanks in advance
Ive been sherbet and piano and its expensive (as expected) girl quality good but you wont get much except drinking games, some touching and holding hands. Dont expect much but if you want that kind of service then its good.
Old 03-01-2019, 09:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
wheregot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by pantsonfire View Post
Ive been sherbet and piano and its expensive (as expected) girl quality good but you wont get much except drinking games, some touching and holding hands. Dont expect much but if you want that kind of service then its good.
Thanks bro! I知 also considering Monte Carlo, their membership starts at 10,000bht instead, prices for girls almost same.
Old 03-01-2019, 11:58 PM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2198 / Power: 17
sentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond repute

any bros can update on disco..what are the betters one in bkk ?

nunglen , SD , demo , RCA ?

is the funky villa still there after the fire ?

long time no go thailand, abit rusty leaw 555
Old 04-01-2019, 12:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 10
Sapsinmike deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Go Bangkok boh jio your old friend huh...

Last edited by Sapsinmike; 04-01-2019 at 02:28 AM.
Old 04-01-2019, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sentsggirls View Post
any bros can update on disco..what are the betters one in bkk ?

nunglen , SD , demo , RCA ?

is the funky villa still there after the fire ?

long time no go thailand, abit rusty leaw 555
Nunglen have live band. If you like thai songs can try this place but its mostly locals there. If you are adventorous like me can go see see alone, the norm is opening a bottle there though
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1