The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 25-06-2019, 09:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 17
Screwist is a Helpful and Caring SamsterScrewist is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Decent Saturday Morning HC Fuck while getting Groceries Done

The Story

I Don't generally go HCs due to the amount you have to spend, however, this one Horny Saturday morning, I was buying some meat at the wet market and just needed a good bang so i decided to roam around the area looking for a spot.

It was about 10am and sun was getting warm so after going up and down this popular road, I decided on this corner Spa shop. I actually saw the shop with a lady sitting outside on the outgoing recee but on the way back, after i decided that the spot was most promising, I was lucky that her colleague just stepped out and we made the pleasantries and ended up in a room with her locking up the shop.

I have to say I got happy because this girl was way younger than the other and had a lively appearance.

The Experience
We got on with the stripping and her oiling me up, soon the GQ came and I just needed to sort the horny cock out.

Agreed on the price and was really surprised with the fuck. I found out she recently came back from her hometown(mainland) and was looking to do someone, but due to the demographics of the area, it was all older folks so she didn't offer the FJ. (Probably sales talk to make me feel good)

She stripped and stroked me in all the right places while i was fondling her head to tits to her clit and boy, was she wet already. Capped on and BJ we go.

We started in Cow girl, went doggie, Lotus before eventually finishing off Missionary.

During the time she kept moaning and driving the sex, telling me in mandarin to fuck her hard and push my tool all the way in. What a great time as I wasn't completely awake yet there she was screaming and telling me what to do as she also wanted the cock to fully satisfy her.

We ended and she cleaned me up while I left satisfied and shagged.

The Report
Name: I totally forgot (Mainlander from the northern side)
Boob: 34 B(Not soft, squarish and hard, felt like she works out)
Fj : 9/10
Bj: 6/10 capped and got me hard
Massage : Don't remember
Damge : $50 + $150 (Expensive and I regretted but you can't stop a man from getting his meat while marketing :P)

How do you get her
It's been a while since I went back and I would like to bang her one more time before I let you guys in on her.

Drop me a PM and I will only trade the location and her name and contact after I do her again.

This was an expensive fuck so senior bros need to save my wallet with good contacts of more affordable experiences.
Old 25-06-2019, 09:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 542 / Power: 14
soulblader is a glorious beacon of lightsoulblader is a glorious beacon of lightsoulblader is a glorious beacon of lightsoulblader is a glorious beacon of lightsoulblader is a glorious beacon of lightsoulblader is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Decent Saturday Morning HC Fuck while getting Groceries Done

Can share location with me?
Old 25-06-2019, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 6
danilov is one of the Best!danilov is one of the Best!danilov is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Screwist View Post

Damge : $50 + $150 (Expensive and I regretted but you can't stop a man from getting his meat while marketing :P)
Did she teach you what is mandarin for "carrot head" ?? $200 wow really amazing
Old 25-06-2019, 10:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
wonkerz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Decent Saturday Morning HC Fuck while getting Groceries Done

hello bro , mind sharing the address ?
Thanks in advance !
Old 25-06-2019, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 268 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3047 / Power: 22
taumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by danilov View Post
Did she teach you what is mandarin for "carrot head" ?? $200 wow really amazing
LOL!! a lot of carrot head around
Old 30-06-2019, 06:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 13
h8ers1987 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterh8ers1987 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterh8ers1987 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterh8ers1987 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Sounds like Orchard area or Tanglin
Old 01-07-2019, 11:23 PM
Samster

Screwist is a Helpful and Caring SamsterScrewist is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by taumajid2003 View Post
LOL!! a lot of carrot head around
Confirm tio tok... but horny, what to do... :P
Old 01-07-2019, 11:24 PM
Samster

Gave out the location to a few bros even before I could go back and fuck her... do post FR on your experience guys!
Old 02-07-2019, 09:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 10
joelee1688 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjoelee1688 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjoelee1688 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

With this amount you can get a pretty and younger Prc chicks or even higher class Thai chicks. Don't understand why so many bros out there spoiling market since time is so bad now n money hard to earn. Haiz
Old 02-07-2019, 12:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 544 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by h8ers1987 View Post
Sounds like Orchard area or Tanglin
this area where got wet market? I suspect is AMK again
Old 02-07-2019, 08:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 889 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Gave out the location to a few bros even before I could go back and fuck her... do post FR on your experience guys!

Seems like TS is prepaid to spend another $200 on this 30 something ML for a capped BJ & FJ.

From the FR, the $50 massage is as good as does not exist at all as TS can't even remember if there's such service at all.

It seems to me that this is not a good deal..
Old 02-07-2019, 08:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post

From the FR, the $50 massage is as good as does not exist at all as TS can't even remember if there's such service at all.

It seems to me that this is not a good deal..
agree bro, not a good deal for Samster, but maybe good for others

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 02-07-2019, 08:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by r.fowler View Post
this area where got wet market? I suspect is AMK again
bro possible, another is the B area

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 02-07-2019, 08:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 889 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
agree bro, not a good deal for Samster, but maybe good for others
Others? like who? ..
Old 30-07-2019, 08:35 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
hi747 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
The Story

I Don't generally go HCs due to the amount you have to spend, however, this one Horny Saturday morning, I was buying some meat at the wet market and just needed a good bang so i decided to roam around the area looking for a spot.

It was about 10am and sun was getting warm so after going up and down this popular road, I decided on this corner Spa shop. I actually saw the shop with a lady sitting outside on the outgoing recee but on the way back, after i decided that the spot was most promising, I was lucky that her colleague just stepped out and we made the pleasantries and ended up in a room with her locking up the shop.

I have to say I got happy because this girl was way younger than the other and had a lively appearance.

The Experience
We got on with the stripping and her oiling me up, soon the GQ came and I just needed to sort the horny cock out.

Agreed on the price and was really surprised with the fuck. I found out she recently came back from her hometown(mainland) and was looking to do someone, but due to the demographics of the area, it was all older folks so she didn't offer the FJ. (Probably sales talk to make me feel good)

She stripped and stroked me in all the right places while i was fondling her head to tits to her clit and boy, was she wet already. Capped on and BJ we go.

We started in Cow girl, went doggie, Lotus before eventually finishing off Missionary.

During the time she kept moaning and driving the sex, telling me in mandarin to fuck her hard and push my tool all the way in. What a great time as I wasn't completely awake yet there she was screaming and telling me what to do as she also wanted the cock to fully satisfy her.

We ended and she cleaned me up while I left satisfied and shagged.

The Report

How do you get her
It's been a while since I went back and I would like to bang her one more time before I let you guys in on her.

Drop me a PM and I will only trade the location and her name and contact after I do her again.

This was an expensive fuck so senior bros need to save my wallet with good contacts of more affordable experiences.
please share location
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1