The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 15-11-2018, 01:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1067 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3347 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
But as many bros had learnt, her service standards dropped tremendously during her most recent stint while her restrictions increased conversely.
Burn out or boredom?
Old 15-11-2018, 01:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
lengcainarwhal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy.info/si-qi-massage/

Im a sucka for SYT and BBBJ. indeed si qi is my cup of tea.
Any bro who likes SYT, in fact super SYT can look for her.

Her first time on our shore, good attitude, and like to converse

24YO is her age, pic resembles her. and she quite tall, probably 164cm
pretty, young tight body with B cup boobs.

arrived into familiar place in area G, greeted in cute 'cheongsam' and usher to her bedroom. take own shower meanwhile she preparing the bed with new towel.

the truth, massage is passable. yeah, she was gentle and smooth. sensual started when she took off her top, and lingerie, and she purposely throw them beside you

Catbath done in sensual way where there was a lot of licking on sensitive areas - grabbing her balls, cracking your butt lines etc
we cross lips and had little bit of french.

turn around and she repeated the sensual catbath but this time round her tongue putting more pressure and skill on my sensitive nipples, nape and groin.. oowww

lastly she hold my pressure, slowly lick from balls to shaft, to and fro dono how many times laaa. slowly appreciate it and lick sensually.. really cannot tahan by looking at how she hold and lick my precious. Alas, BBBJ and DP occasionally. i must say she is very skillful. While BBBJ me, you can appreciate her body curvature and tight ass.. wah lau, i was imagining doggy her with that ass but cant be done, coz not in her service list.

Of coz, im the person who likes to satisfy the lady. I gently 4G roaming her while she BBBJ till an extend she was lying down on bed and my turn to service her. Licked her on sensitive nipples till she shiok shiok. She disallow painting actually but probably we build up some rapport, she allow me to do it...short brief. she has good attitude, totally worth for me to service her..abit .

climaxing while BBBJ and i shoot into her mouth. it was really a good BBBJ, She hold and spit out in basin and she washed her mouth immediately.

i proceed to shower. and surprise, after she cleaned her oral. she proceed into to shower me. She told me I manage to make her 'wet' down there, lol well probably because of the shower water i reckoned. anyway, I enjoyed the session well and would like to share with bros here.
Old 15-11-2018, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 8
Ronin99 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRonin99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Is chi zi or long nu shaved at the bottom?
--

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
Have been alternating between Chi Zi and Long Nu this week. Body is tired but they are addictive. Both so different in character and personality. Long Nu is aggressive and it felt like she is devouring you, while Chi Zi is slow and sensuous, very slow, very sensuous. She is like a Japanese wife waiting for husband to come home type. Pours you a drink, after your shower, she is waiting there with her hands open and pointing to the towel to step on, to receive you and help you dry up with a smile. It is relaxing, even her massage soothes. Then next day I will visit Long Nu like a mistress and let her devour me. Damn!!
Old 15-11-2018, 06:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 840 / Power: 15
oddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by lengcainarwhal View Post

Im a sucka for SYT and BBBJ. indeed si qi is my cup of tea.
Any bro who likes SYT, in fact super SYT can look for her.

Her first time on our shore, good attitude, and like to converse

24YO is her age, pic resembles her. and she quite tall, probably 164cm
pretty, young tight body with B cup boobs.

arrived into familiar place in area G, greeted in cute 'cheongsam' and usher to her bedroom. take own shower meanwhile she preparing the bed with new towel.

the truth, massage is passable. yeah, she was gentle and smooth. sensual started when she took off her top, and lingerie, and she purposely throw them beside you

Catbath done in sensual way where there was a lot of licking on sensitive areas - grabbing her balls, cracking your butt lines etc
we cross lips and had little bit of french.

turn around and she repeated the sensual catbath but this time round her tongue putting more pressure and skill on my sensitive nipples, nape and groin.. oowww

lastly she hold my pressure, slowly lick from balls to shaft, to and fro dono how many times laaa. slowly appreciate it and lick sensually.. really cannot tahan by looking at how she hold and lick my precious. Alas, BBBJ and DP occasionally. i must say she is very skillful. While BBBJ me, you can appreciate her body curvature and tight ass.. wah lau, i was imagining doggy her with that ass but cant be done, coz not in her service list.

Of coz, im the person who likes to satisfy the lady. I gently 4G roaming her while she BBBJ till an extend she was lying down on bed and my turn to service her. Licked her on sensitive nipples till she shiok shiok. She disallow painting actually but probably we build up some rapport, she allow me to do it...short brief. she has good attitude, totally worth for me to service her..abit .

climaxing while BBBJ and i shoot into her mouth. it was really a good BBBJ, She hold and spit out in basin and she washed her mouth immediately.

i proceed to shower. and surprise, after she cleaned her oral. she proceed into to shower me. She told me I manage to make her 'wet' down there, lol well probably because of the shower water i reckoned. anyway, I enjoyed the session well and would like to share with bros here.
Quite a good FR. maybe can try her after Chi zi left. Problem is I don’t really like MLs staying at area G.
Old 15-11-2018, 06:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 0
voyeurist91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyvoyeurist91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Smile Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Tried Nicole last week around the PH time.

Apologizes in advance if you dont agree with me, take it with a pinch of salt. I dont post at all normally as I've been out of the scene for a while recently. She promptly replied me with available slot even though it was fairly last minute.

Location wise is okay, quite central but can have human traffic sometimes. Understand from bros here that it was a former hotspot, not sure about that? The place can be a bit hard to navigate as the gate could be problematic for first time users like me.

Nicole is quite pretty, although not the slimmest. But shes not ba ba or fat per se definitely. Looks quite like the photo. Apparently she claims to be Mongolian.... (Dont know about that)

Her massage is not that great, but honestly her sensual experience makes up for it. I really had a fun time with her and would recommend for bros who arent there for the massage. Think one of the bros bought a yankee candle for her, so the mood was even more right. She will play some music from her phone too.

Sensual experience is quite unique. She will earfuck you lol. Her tits quite interesting and different from one another too, bros should explore and you will know what i mean. Proceeded with the usual "fun" time and ended with a CBJ.

Think shes a nice lady and hopefully bros treat her nice. She's feeling homesick from my conversations with her, so idk when she gonna RTC(M). My only complaint is that the aircon not very strong and I like it a bit cold, and the toilet a bit strange cause can bump into other bros with towel only. I didnt kena la, but I forsee that as a problem during busy day.

https://sglonelyguy.info/massage-nicole/
Old 15-11-2018, 06:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 9
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute

Visited before seeing the earlier MR
Decided to try out as pictures look good
The swimsuit shot probably looks closest but actual face rounder
She is by no means fat though. Slim and petite SYT

Stays alone and my 1st impression when greeted was some semblance to Aini. (Perhaps it’s the hair)
But I only managed to meet Aini once so maybe other bros can give better judgement

It’s only her 3rd day and she’s quite affected by her 1st day where she had no business
She worked at a spa in China and she had no issues earning RMB3000 a day; so she was on the verge of a breakdown having taken on debt to come here

At this point, my thought was gone liao, sob story means mood sian half

Anyway, massage is passable, bros looking for a good massage can skip

Then on to sensual which was very good. Despite the sob moment, she switched when the time came and it was so spine tingling and well done

BJ was also unique (maybe I’m noob)
She took a mouthful of water and engulfed my lil bro inside which means no teeth! The feeling was nice, very nice actually
The best part was she held it all in without releasing till the shot
It was hell of an intense feeling and I have to salute her for that as no one has managed it (for me) within a single breath. As in most times, the ML needs to take a breather or switch a bit but she does it at 1 go

I think this alone makes the visit worthwhile
I am very surprised at her sensual considering her SYT look

Overall, there are some factors (massage, location, boobs, etc) that Chi Zi, Long Nu, Duo Er are better at which makes the 3 of them perhaps better overall (didn’t get to try Yu Er and Angela for comparison)
But Si Qi is new and 1st time here so she’s eager to do better.
Certainly a good one to keep for bros with a rotating roster of RTM
Old 15-11-2018, 06:54 PM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
thou not many chances to meet her, but thru conversation and interaction, she is a no nonsense lass. Still a top chick that most of us would never forget.
It’s not just that Bro. Her looks, personality, and figure would make her the ideal Poly/JC girlfriend. Still surprised her service levels dropped a lot towards the end but I wished I could’ve met her much earlier haha.
Old 15-11-2018, 06:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 14
zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by voyeurist91 View Post

Apologizes in advance if you dont agree with me, take it with a pinch of salt. I dont post at all normally as I've been out of the scene for a while recently. She promptly replied me with available slot even though it was fairly last minute.

Location wise is okay, quite central but can have human traffic sometimes. Understand from bros here that it was a former hotspot, not sure about that? The place can be a bit hard to navigate as the gate could be problematic for first time users like me.

Nicole is quite pretty, although not the slimmest. But shes not ba ba or fat per se definitely. Looks quite like the photo. Apparently she claims to be Mongolian.... (Dont know about that)

Her massage is not that great, but honestly her sensual experience makes up for it. I really had a fun time with her and would recommend for bros who arent there for the massage. Think one of the bros bought a yankee candle for her, so the mood was even more right. She will play some music from her phone too.

Sensual experience is quite unique. She will earfuck you lol. Her tits quite interesting and different from one another too, bros should explore and you will know what i mean. Proceeded with the usual "fun" time and ended with a CBJ.

Think shes a nice lady and hopefully bros treat her nice. She's feeling homesick from my conversations with her, so idk when she gonna RTC(M). My only complaint is that the aircon not very strong and I like it a bit cold, and the toilet a bit strange cause can bump into other bros with towel only. I didnt kena la, but I forsee that as a problem during busy day.

Have the same experience as you. She has moved to a new place. Ample parking inside. Nice and cosy room with attached bath though share with another gal.

Massage is average and a bit short but she excels in her sensual move.. damn shiok.. pretty gal with voluptuous body. I like this type of figure especially her lovely boobs

Worth a try. Any bro knows who is the other FL/ML staying with her?
Old 15-11-2018, 07:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 15
macmillan is one of the Best!macmillan is one of the Best!macmillan is one of the Best!

Thanks for the good FR bro. Nicole boobs enhanced or natural?

Quote:
Originally Posted by voyeurist91 View Post

Old 15-11-2018, 07:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 15
macmillan is one of the Best!macmillan is one of the Best!macmillan is one of the Best!

Err, what do you mean by "legal stuff" bro?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffudin02 View Post
Is this Call and visit?
Legal stuff? There’s so many girls on there 😍
Old 15-11-2018, 07:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

RTM Annie after her one-week break.

On arrival, kissing and heavy petting began as soon as the main door was closed behind us. Adjourned to the bedroom, stripped to my birthday suit, and the intimacy continued for a little longer before the massage began.

Midway through the massage, Annie suddenly stopped and pressed her bare body against mine. I thought that the sensual was beginning, but no. She started to tongue-fuck my ears, and asked, "是不是这样?” She began role-playing the jealous girlfriend, and started naming the MLs that I had written MRs for, and "accused" me of being unfaithful (to her). "怎么啦?玩腻了吗?还懂得回家吗?” The "accusations" came fast and furious that I did not have a response for them. The whole thing was really fun/funny. This is GFE of a different kind, I guess. It was like an outtake of the Korean movie, "My Sassy Girl",and I was playing the role of the male lead, taking physical and verbal abuses from the dream/nightmare of a girlfriend.

Annie revealed that she was appreciative of the previous MR which I had written for her, and began paying attention to the MRs that I was posting thereafter. She had read one MR whereby I was ear-fucked by one ML (it was ex-Jing Zi, now known as Daisy on SLG), which she found humourous. This is quintessential Annie - cheeky and naughty, in a fun sort of way. Just the right remedy to ease your stress from your day-to-day routine. And it seems that the more you are familiar with her, the more relaxed she is around you, and the more fun and interesting the sessions can get. (Hint, hint.)

Massage was as before - not pro, but definitely with effort. Did not get to the fake lovemaking segment this time because she was more participative during sensual. She did a 69 HJ, and allowed me to have visual of her pussy. She did not object when I shifted her panties a little to get an unobstructed view of her meimei. She was wet, but I restrained myself from roaming her there, so as not to spoil the mood. Still, the sight of her wet pussy while she was jerking me was sufficient to make me surrender.

After she helped me clean up, we continued to lay on the bed to chat. She then showed me some old short video clips of herself. They were clips of her on the catwalk, participating in some modelling competition. She totally looked the part. It revealed a side of her which I don't think any of us bros knew about her. It was completely different from the cute schoolgirl image that we have about her. Commented that if she had posted one of those clips along with her ads, she might command a premium. She replied that she had moved on from that phase in her life, and she's happy living in the present.

Not sure about others, but I used to look at these girls participating in modelling competitions to be beyond reach, but here it is, there's one such girl whom I had cozied up to on a few occasions, and I didn't notice it. Can't help but think that she might be short-changing herself somewhat. I left her place with a newfound respect for her.

https://sglonelyguy.info/massage-annie/
Old 15-11-2018, 07:30 PM
Samster

^Premium? $120 arh?

Very nice and detailed review Bro. Been wanting to RTM her for quite a while already but always got new girls to try lol.
Old 15-11-2018, 07:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 14
deadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to behold

LOL msg her bo reply too busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
RTM Annie after her one-week break.

On arrival, kissing and heavy petting began as soon as the main door was closed behind us. Adjourned to the bedroom, stripped to my birthday suit, and the intimacy continued for a little longer before the massage began.

Midway through the massage, Annie suddenly stopped and pressed her bare body against mine. I thought that the sensual was beginning, but no. She started to tongue-fuck my ears, and asked, "是不是这样?” She began role-playing the jealous girlfriend, and started naming the MLs that I had written MRs for, and "accused" me of being unfaithful (to her). "怎么啦?玩腻了吗?还懂得回家吗?” The "accusations" came fast and furious that I did not have a response for them. The whole thing was really fun/funny. This is GFE of a different kind, I guess. It was like an outtake of the Korean movie, "My Sassy Girl",and I was playing the role of the male lead, taking physical and verbal abuses from the dream/nightmare of a girlfriend.

Annie revealed that she was appreciative of the previous MR which I had written for her, and began paying attention to the MRs that I was posting thereafter. She had read one MR whereby I was ear-fucked by one ML (it was ex-Jing Zi, now known as Daisy on SLG), which she found humourous. This is quintessential Annie - cheeky and naughty, in a fun sort of way. Just the right remedy to ease your stress from your day-to-day routine. And it seems that the more you are familiar with her, the more relaxed she is around you, and the more fun and interesting the sessions can get. (Hint, hint.)

Massage was as before - not pro, but definitely with effort. Did not get to the fake lovemaking segment this time because she was more participative during sensual. She did a 69 HJ, and allowed me to have visual of her pussy. She did not object when I shifted her panties a little to get an unobstructed view of her meimei. She was wet, but I restrained myself from roaming her there, so as not to spoil the mood. Still, the sight of her wet pussy while she was jerking me was sufficient to make me surrender.

After she helped me clean up, we continued to lay on the bed to chat. She then showed me some old short video clips of herself. They were clips of her on the catwalk, participating in some modelling competition. She totally looked the part. It revealed a side of her which I don't think any of us bros knew about her. It was completely different from the cute schoolgirl image that we have about her. Commented that if she had posted one of those clips along with her ads, she might command a premium. She replied that she had moved on from that phase in her life, and she's happy living in the present.

Not sure about others, but I used to look at these girls participating in modelling competitions to be beyond reach, but here it is, there's one such girl whom I had cozied up to on a few occasions, and I didn't notice it. Can't help but think that she might be short-changing herself somewhat. I left her place with a newfound respect for her.

https://sglonelyguy.info/massage-annie/
Old 15-11-2018, 10:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 649 / Power: 17
scandalz is a name known to allscandalz is a name known to allscandalz is a name known to allscandalz is a name known to allscandalz is a name known to allscandalz is a name known to all

Have been away from the scene for quite a while, but actually not really away but is more of misses more than hits. Knowing the frustration of bros with the misses of bad services, highly PS photos and those that finished you as fast as possible and make you leave.

But recently, i meet this Momo. https://sglonelyguy.info/mo-mo-massage/

Everything in listed service is done to perfection, from the initial massage that can sooth some tired muscles, to the teasing, which i really love it. The way she teases made me barely able to lay on my front. The bbbj was done patiently, and she make sure she does the CIM. So often i met CIM ended up complaining their mouth are tired and change to hj. For her, when i tell her i'm coming, she will make sure my shaft is in her before unloading, damn shoik.

Another plus point is she is really pretty, better than the pics. Got a bit of this taiwan mei mei feel. Slim slender legs, smooth and fair skin really turn me on. Plus she damn good at making conversation, my 2nd visit to her i book a 2 hours slot with her and we chatted from 1min to the time i bo bian have to leave because the next bro is here. Even when wearing shoes that time also chat non stop like we know each other super long.

Share here hoping others with good find can share with me also, PM me also can, i want back in action.
Old 15-11-2018, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future

Wah these few days SLG added a few SYT "mala" hot Chics.. Spice up our choices

https://sglonelyguy.info/xing-chen-massage/

https://sglonelyguy.info/xiao-ya-massage/
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1