The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 23-07-2017, 08:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
BrtduR deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Geylang's $40 and $50 Thai Reports

670 ,666, 866g n 843 n wh43 have quite a few gems that offer extras if u guys willing to pay more. But the best I tried is still my Hani. Time for me to move on and explore the rest
Old 23-07-2017, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 12
TheRedLantern is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTheRedLantern is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTheRedLantern is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrtduR View Post
Hi bros, just tried a gem in L670 whom I felt is the best of all girls in the whole of gl. Girl no: 69.Name:Hani.Looks, figure and svc all 9 out of 10. Can communicate in English and little bit of Chinese.if u regular her, who knows what extra u can get.some of the girls in this house quite good but I think not many willing to share their secret hideouts. Cfm underrated.Those who disagreed with me can reply. Can fight with 666 G18.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonelyboiiii View Post
i second that. Tried her before also, very very playful lady. And I feel she got the different kind of looks compare to a typical Thai lady
i third that. saw her at beetalk also. she will moan like jav actresses, acting skill 10/10
Old 23-07-2017, 11:41 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltramanTiga87 View Post
Went to JM14 just now. Saw this group of men sitting down and waiting outside. I asked G3 whom are they waiting for and she said G7 maybe. She ask me you got try G7 before. I said no. She then said you try her later you die. Hahaha. G7 must be very good. She always not available when i come to JM14.
She is one of the best......hidden GEM.......only $40 !!!!
I go so many times couldn't see her until 1 lucky day she sitting there. ........
Old 23-07-2017, 11:44 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrtduR View Post
670 ,666, 866g n 843 n wh43 have quite a few gems that offer extras if u guys willing to pay more. But the best I tried is still my Hani. Time for me to move on and explore the rest
what extra ? CIM and COF ? RAW no thanks. please share....i give you 1 point.
Old 23-07-2017, 11:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
BrtduR deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Extras meaning not SOP... don understand then forget it
Old 23-07-2017, 11:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 9
Lorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of light

Any WL that would French me is considered "extra" to me liao.
French as I cum inside her is confirm + chop will RTF liao.
Old 24-07-2017, 01:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 367 / Power: 15
winphenom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwinphenom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwinphenom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwinphenom is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorres View Post
Any WL that would French me is considered "extra" to me liao.
French as I cum inside her is confirm + chop will RTF liao.
Second and triple that bro. So hard to find a real good loving frencher nowadays that is aggressive and non-stop loving. Sigh...
Old 24-07-2017, 07:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 346 / Power: 7
UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback44 View Post
She is one of the best......hidden GEM.......only $40 !!!!
I go so many times couldn't see her until 1 lucky day she sitting there. ........
I actually got one opportunity to take G7 but i took G4 instead. Got scolded by G7 after that. Lol.

Been to JM14 a few times and sometimes the WL would scold you if you dont choose her. Hahaha.
Old 24-07-2017, 09:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
siput deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltramanTiga87 View Post
I actually got one opportunity to take G7 but i took G4 instead. Got scolded by G7 after that. Lol.

Been to JM14 a few times and sometimes the WL would scold you if you dont choose her. Hahaha.
Bro just to check JM stand for what sia and where is it?? newbie here
paiseh paiseh
Old 24-07-2017, 10:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 346 / Power: 7
UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by siput View Post
Bro just to check JM stand for what sia and where is it?? newbie here
paiseh paiseh
Jalan Molek. It's at Lorong 24. Near the petrol station.
Old 24-07-2017, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 9
moronic111 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermoronic111 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for L6H70 G17
This is my first FR, so please guide me along if there are areas that need improvement.

Looks: 7/10 Found her quite cute with her red hair highlights and sparkly eyes. Told me she's 23 but looks at least 25 to me
Body: 8/10 Slim and has quite a nice ass. Very smooth skin too
Boobs: B cup Just nice for me. Probably not for boobs lover
CBJ: No rating for this because I'm not a fan
FJ: 8/10 Did only missionary. The reason was because she was moaning throughout the whole session and I just started pumping faster and faster. Too shiok already
Kissing: Very passionate while I was pumping her. We were kissing for almost the whole FJ
GFE: 8/10 She kept smiling at me and teased me. After the deed was done, she didn't rush me to shower. Instead, she told me to lie down and she hugged me. Told me stories about herself. Turns out that she made the sacrifice to come her to support her 3 siblings' education. Very noble indeed.

To the bros out there who wanna find a family-oriented lady that is proven good in bed to marry, maybe she's the one XD
Old 25-07-2017, 01:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
lionheart99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by moronic111 View Post
FR for L6H70 G17
This is my first FR, so please guide me along if there are areas that need improvements.

To the bros out there who wanna find a family-oriented lady that is proven good in bed to marry, maybe she's the one XD

haha do i see some early signs of kc,bro?

while its normal to have liking or admiration for her, its best not to take it too serious. What goes on there stays there,while they are good bed companions but more often than not the choice for marriage. Too many smiliar stories out there, while some may be true but usually its not worth for the troubles that follow eventually
Old 25-07-2017, 10:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2598 / Power: 16
ceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by moronic111 View Post
FR for L6H70 G17
This is my first FR, so please guide me along if there are areas that need improvement.

Looks: 7/10 Found her quite cute with her red hair highlights and sparkly eyes. Told me she's 23 but looks at least 25 to me
Body: 8/10 Slim and has quite a nice ass. Very smooth skin too
Boobs: B cup Just nice for me. Probably not for boobs lover
CBJ: No rating for this because I'm not a fan
FJ: 8/10 Did only missionary. The reason was because she was moaning throughout the whole session and I just started pumping faster and faster. Too shiok already
Kissing: Very passionate while I was pumping her. We were kissing for almost the whole FJ
GFE: 8/10 She kept smiling at me and teased me. After the deed was done, she didn't rush me to shower. Instead, she told me to lie down and she hugged me. Told me stories about herself. Turns out that she made the sacrifice to come her to support her 3 siblings' education. Very noble indeed.

LOL, which prostitute don't have sad story one........
Old 26-07-2017, 10:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
phlwoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

After seeing this thread went try out JM14 G1( I think). Do not have hot treatment but have thai massage not piano type after the deed. Overall not bad. Will return today and see if lucky to see g7 or not as highly mentioned here...
Old 26-07-2017, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 553 / Power: 12
ryanwantsomefun is a name known to allryanwantsomefun is a name known to allryanwantsomefun is a name known to allryanwantsomefun is a name known to allryanwantsomefun is a name known to allryanwantsomefun is a name known to all

G7 is kind of the super aggressive kind. Beware you can't take it
Tried G6 the other day name Dream, not as good as previously G8 just normal SOP stuff from the house J14.
Is G1 really good? Other girls in that house seem to be higher in age
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1