The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 21-07-2017, 04:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2962 / Power: 20
purepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond repute
Registered TCM Clinic

Just wondering if anyone knows of a good TCM clinic doing tuina massage that can help with stiff neck/shoulder? Been having this problem for awhile and finally have some time to try and treat it.

I need a registered clinic so that I can claim the treatment fees.

Feel free to drop me a PM if you do not want to be too open.
Old 21-07-2017, 04:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1691 / Power: 10
trichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant future
Re: Registered TCM Clinic

Lol... How come I have this feeling is ...畏缩......
Old 21-07-2017, 06:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 16
bigbuffalo is one of the Best!bigbuffalo is one of the Best!bigbuffalo is one of the Best!bigbuffalo is one of the Best!

Can go people's park centre 2nd floor Sin zhong to enquire
Old 23-07-2017, 08:13 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14211 / Power: 69
SAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond repute

Unsure why TS enquiring at SBF forum. In SBF you get more than what any big time registered TCM can offer. If u are willing to part w just $50 (you can't claim from your firm) many reputable spas in this forum can fix your stiff neck issue adequately.
Old 23-07-2017, 08:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 9
marcelo0632 is one of the Best!marcelo0632 is one of the Best!marcelo0632 is one of the Best!

Ma kuang clementi. This therapist work there mon, thur and fri. Good for stiff neck, hurt back and sports injury.
Old 24-07-2017, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 9
Tinawang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTinawang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTinawang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTinawang is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Ang Mo Kio Ave 10 - near the Eye Clinic.
Good for frozen shoulders.
Old 24-07-2017, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 9
kukubird2309 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkukubird2309 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi Bro

For what I know , claiming from register TCM are not allowed unless the TCM is recommend from hospital as they do have it in hospital nowadays. I had an accident with several claims from register TCM but was rejected.
Old 24-07-2017, 11:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2962 / Power: 20
purepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAFFRONnation View Post
Unsure why TS enquiring at SBF forum. In SBF you get more than what any big time registered TCM can offer. If u are willing to part w just $50 (you can't claim from your firm) many reputable spas in this forum can fix your stiff neck issue adequately.
Personally I do not really like going to the big-time chain clinics unless I have no choice. The problem is that there are so many places that call themselves TCM but we all know that it is just a front for other business. The last thing I want is for them to pretend they are a registered TCM and then having my claims rejected.

So I'm hoping to narrow down my search by tapping on the experience and recommendations of the vast SBF network.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kukubird2309 View Post
Hi Bro

For what I know , claiming from register TCM are not allowed unless the TCM is recommend from hospital as they do have it in hospital nowadays. I had an accident with several claims from register TCM but was rejected.
I've checked with my HR, we have a policy of reimbursing TCM treatment costs provided they are registered...
Old 21-08-2017, 06:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
toothrot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Up for this thread as i am looking for TCM joints where i can claim from HR.

Any bros tried Kang Liang in Jurong East?
Old 21-08-2017, 01:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5190 / Power: 21
Brother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by purepulp View Post
Just wondering if anyone knows of a good TCM clinic doing tuina massage that can help with stiff neck/shoulder? Been having this problem for awhile and finally have some time to try and treat it.

try Ever Spring bro, off cambridge road.

http://www.everspring.com.sg

Still searching:
1) Facial with special
2) Solid massage by Chiobu, ending with a BBBJ+CIM
Old 12-11-2017, 07:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1179 / Power: 20
TonyMontana has much to be proud ofTonyMontana has much to be proud ofTonyMontana has much to be proud ofTonyMontana has much to be proud ofTonyMontana has much to be proud ofTonyMontana has much to be proud ofTonyMontana has much to be proud ofTonyMontana has much to be proud ofTonyMontana has much to be proud of

Quote:

Did you manage to find a good TCM? Pls share if you have.
Old 12-11-2017, 07:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 16
hentaili is a glorious beacon of lighthentaili is a glorious beacon of lighthentaili is a glorious beacon of lighthentaili is a glorious beacon of lighthentaili is a glorious beacon of light

Check you PM bro!
Old 12-11-2017, 09:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 7
blu3fin is a Helpful and Caring Samsterblu3fin is a Helpful and Caring Samsterblu3fin is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
So I'm hoping to narrow down my search by tapping on the experience and recommendations of the vast SBF network.

I've checked with my HR, we have a policy of reimbursing TCM treatment costs provided they are registered...

hahahaha.... i have a mental image of HR manager looking at the bill thinking :'huh??? extra $50 under additional services is what ah??'
Old 12-11-2017, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 7
blu3fin is a Helpful and Caring Samsterblu3fin is a Helpful and Caring Samsterblu3fin is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

i got the same problem too.
stiff neck and sore back.

went to chiro, but seems just cracking the back and neck, 15 minutes out liao, also at least $50.

went to clean Thai massage, they also crack bones too.. plus its 1 hour of full massage.

now thinkning go TCM try try... hope for relief.
let me know if u find good ones hor
Old 12-11-2017, 09:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 242 / Power: 10
littlekim is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlittlekim is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlittlekim is a Helpful and Caring Samster

any bro can share this kind of lobang also? thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1