The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 10-07-2017, 11:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
New 2036: Former 2041 cat 150 PRC house

Allow me to open a new thread for this house that's now at a new location.

This is the former 2041 that's now moved to 2036.

David is still the main okt there.

In my humble opinion, this house has some of the prettiest girls in all of Geylang.

Some of the pretty newbies include dan dan, maggi, nana, miya, tian tian, ting ting, baby, linda, etc.

Oldies which I find not bad will be fei fei and KK.

The house decor is also not bad for both the waiting area and the bedrooms.

Will leave it to the rest of the brothers to continue contributing here.

Cheers.
Old 10-07-2017, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Beng&Seng is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: New 2036: Former 2041 cat 150 PRC house

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Allow me to open a new thread for this house that's now at a new location.

This is the former 2041 that's now moved to 2036.

David is still the main okt there.

In my humble opinion, this house has some of the prettiest girls in all of Geylang.

Some of the pretty newbies include dan dan, maggi, nana, miya, tian tian, ting ting, baby, linda, etc.

Oldies which I find not bad will be fei fei and KK.

The house decor is also not bad for both the waiting area and the bedrooms.

Will leave it to the rest of the brothers to continue contributing here.

Cheers.
You have already declared that you are not contributing but expects others to contribute. Who the fuck do you think you are!!!
Old 11-07-2017, 12:34 AM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beng&Seng View Post
You have already declared that you are not contributing but expects others to contribute. Who the fuck do you think you are!!!
No one is under any obligation or expectation to contribute. Cheers.
Old 03-08-2017, 03:40 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
quelfala is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

It's sad to see the previous 2036(thai) gone and changed to PRC house. I went there twice and can't contribute much but what I can say is that girls are somewhat better than average figure and look. Service wise SOP.

The bathtub still there and the decoration of the room has not much changes compare to previous.

Please don't ask me for the girls name as I went there and choose based on looks but got sian as the service were just SOP to me and from both experience from two different girls, they don't speak french.
Old 03-08-2017, 03:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 346 / Power: 7
UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by quelfala View Post
It's sad to see the previous 2036(thai) gone and changed to PRC house. I went there twice and can't contribute much but what I can say is that girls are somewhat better than average figure and look. Service wise SOP.

The bathtub still there and the decoration of the room has not much changes compare to previous.

Please don't ask me for the girls name as I went there and choose based on looks but got sian as the service were just SOP to me and from both experience from two different girls, they don't speak french.
Pay $150 and no frenching is a waste of money man.
Old 03-08-2017, 06:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 834 / Power: 18
SunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Avoid this house, run by gangster. Last week, saw OKT threaten to beat up my friend after he fails to select a girl after ~10min.To be frank, the quality of the girls at that time were quite disappointing.
Old 03-08-2017, 06:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunZhi View Post
Avoid this house, run by gangster. Last week, saw OKT threaten to beat up my friend after he fails to select a girl after ~10min.To be frank, the quality of the girls at that time were quite disappointing.
You sure? I doubt any OKT dare to do that as one phone call to the police would land the OKT in big trouble. Unless your friend is the one causing all this trouble in the first place.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 03-08-2017, 10:45 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 664 / Power: 0
shiokshiokrelax is a splendid one to beholdshiokshiokrelax is a splendid one to beholdshiokshiokrelax is a splendid one to beholdshiokshiokrelax is a splendid one to beholdshiokshiokrelax is a splendid one to beholdshiokshiokrelax is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltramanTiga87 View Post
Pay $150 and no frenching is a waste of money man.
returned you points.
Old 04-08-2017, 12:35 AM
Samster

SunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
You sure? I doubt any OKT dare to do that as one phone call to the police would land the OKT in big trouble. Unless your friend is the one causing all this trouble in the first place.
You think I "jia ba bo Sai Pan", come here to spread rumor on this hse. If cheeby face OKT has time limit for viewing, he should have put up a notice board.
Old 04-08-2017, 01:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

I have not been to this house and unable to list anyone.
Can some kind brothers put up a list?
I heard of xiao fei, Nian nian from other posts. But never seen them ...
Old 04-08-2017, 04:21 AM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunZhi View Post
You think I "jia ba bo Sai Pan", come here to spread rumor on this hse. If cheeby face OKT has time limit for viewing, he should have put up a notice board.
Ok, you are certainly entitled to your opinion and comment. In fact a personal pal of mine have had some unpleasant experience with OKT Asst David. He therefore didn't support this shop since then. I have no comment re David as I don't know him well enough to judge him. All I know is, he is a typical Ah Beng. Cheers!

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 04-08-2017, 04:24 AM
Samster

Quote:

So you know now I am not lying when I said most of the whores in this shop offer very average to below average service.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 04-08-2017, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Ok, you are certainly entitled to your opinion and comment. In fact a personal pal of mine have had some unpleasant experience with OKT Asst David. He therefore didn't support this shop since then. I have no comment re David as I don't know him well enough to judge him. All I know is, he is a typical Ah Beng. Cheers!
Suggest that the hse hire young ah lian to manage instead.
Old 04-08-2017, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
So you know now I am not lying when I said most of the whores in this shop offer very average to below average service.
How many of the WL in this shop have you personally tried?

I am keen to try some good looking ones, I can accept average service, no AR, no frenching. But I cannot accept no lips kissing, no GFE, poor attitude.
Old 04-08-2017, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
How many of the WL in this shop have you personally tried?

I am keen to try some good looking ones, I can accept average service, no AR, no frenching. But I cannot accept no lips kissing, no GFE, poor attitude.
To be very honest, this house do not need publicity currently.

the newbies are all quite busy.

You can simply try the list that I listed out from the start of this thread.

french, ar are things most girls in this shop will not offer unless they like you or something.

for me, I have tried half of the newbies here. most have met my requirements and of course get better with RTF.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1