The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-07-2017, 02:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 0
Vectors deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sharing your experience touched by strangers

Nicely written TS
Old 15-07-2017, 11:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
Dolberg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Well written TS
Old 15-07-2017, 08:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 17
marc169 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermarc169 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Camping for more .
Old 15-07-2017, 08:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Origamied deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by marc169 View Post
Camping for more .
Same here too
Old 15-07-2017, 09:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 8
HogDriver deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Origamied View Post
Same here too
Same here also
Old 15-07-2017, 09:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 8
UltrSeat deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyUltrSeat deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niao View Post
Oh wow! That was gross......

I had several occasions being touched by same sex but it's more consensual & well, the feelings were pleasant so far. Especially there one incident I had recently during the New Year count down at Sentosa with another Malay ladies who was about my age. We both had a wonderful time although it's only the first time we meet.

Both of us were crazy & were just like lover as we clicks! We ended the night at my place. She was just great. Can't stop thinking she was fingering me when the beach was so crowded with so many people celebrating the New Year!

I remember leaving Fort Siloso only with the sarong she gave me & my valuable. She was so crazy that she took off my top as we fondle in the music ( I was in my bikini swim suit initially bought specially for the New Year night).

It was a wonderful experience with her.
Nice share sis
Old 18-07-2017, 10:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 15
Southpaw is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSouthpaw is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSouthpaw is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anyone else got lucky being touched by someone else ?
Old 18-07-2017, 11:43 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
thehrb123 is Cool - loads of Potential

This happened to me on a school trip in China. Quite gross. I was walking with my friends in a crowded mall when this ah ma came up to me and smile at me. She was standing right in front of me. Her hands were reaching out. I thought she was begging for money or something even though she don't look like a begger. There was this awkward pause as she smile at me and I stare at her confused.

Then she suddenly reach out to me crotch and squeezed hard. Ah Ma strength very strong. Or maybe I was just small. Then she grin at me and laughed before walking away. Nobody saw. I always felt it was gross but that poor ah ma must have been too deprived her whole life.
Old 18-07-2017, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 8
Umptire deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by thehrb123 View Post
This happened to me on a school trip in China. Quite gross. I was walking with my friends in a crowded mall when this ah ma came up to me and smile at me. She was standing right in front of me. Her hands were reaching out. I thought she was begging for money or something even though she don't look like a begger. There was this awkward pause as she smile at me and I stare at her confused.

Then she suddenly reach out to me crotch and squeezed hard. Ah Ma strength very strong. Or maybe I was just small. Then she grin at me and laughed before walking away. Nobody saw. I always felt it was gross but that poor ah ma must have been too deprived her whole life.
Lucky your kkj still ok
Old 23-07-2017, 04:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 8
Niao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNiao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just woke up with dry throat & headache. Had a bit too much yesterday. I went drinking with a guy just got to know from Sammyboy. Looking around, I was at Furama Riverfront written on the note pad beside me. No one else in the room.

I was completely naked, my dress & my lingeries were folded nicely beside me. Slight ache between my legs, can't recalled what happened. Guess must be a wild night. Called to front desk, they told me room is paid till tomorrow. Sweet! I can spend another night here. But probably have to pick up my car first at Central later. Maybe not.

Look to my left was a set of American breakfast already being placed not too far from the bed. What a sweet guy. He had everything ready for me. Remember I was bored yesterday night when my Friend cancel our dinner the very last minute.

Was browsing through the whatapps & Wechat & Happens to see a message that was sent to me sometime back - a guy I know from SBF. Xxxman is his username in SBF. Reply to his message for a meet up in an hour, actually did it for fun buy almost immediately he responded. So reply a few messages & we arranged to meet at Central for dinner in an hour.

Took my bag & left since I'm already changed & drove to Central. Reached within 15 mins, find a parking lot & shop around. He was punctual, reached within 45 mins & he is waiting at the main entrance. Quick easy to locate him as he's on a wheelchair. Local Chinese guy in his 30s-40s, decent looking.never expect him to be on a wheelchair but I doesn't mind at all. In fact, I was quite excited. Never had a date, a blind date with another local guy known from SBF.

We had a wonderful dinner & too much drinks I Guess. Great guy to chat with. I had a bit too much & he offered to send me home & called for chauffeur service but I refused. Instead took his van & we check in to a hotel nearby. It was now I realised we check in to Furama.

Had some wild sex first time in my life with a man on a wheelchair. Although his movement was slow & even clumsy but his stamina is really lasting. I was completely wasted by him.

Share more next time, I'm going to wash up now & eat my breakfast.....
Old 23-07-2017, 05:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 7
M45Singapore is a Helpful and Caring SamsterM45Singapore is a Helpful and Caring SamsterM45Singapore is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Camping for more
Old 23-07-2017, 05:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
binhudong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Just woke up with dry throat & headache. Had a bit too much yesterday. I went drinking with a guy just got to know from Sammyboy. Looking around, I was at Furama Riverfront written on the note pad beside me. No one else in the room.

I was completely naked, my dress & my lingeries were folded nicely beside me. Slight ache between my legs, can't recalled what happened. Guess must be a wild night. Called to front desk, they told me room is paid till tomorrow. Sweet! I can spend another night here. But probably have to pick up my car first at Central later. Maybe not.

Look to my left was a set of American breakfast already being placed not too far from the bed. What a sweet guy. He had everything ready for me. Remember I was bored yesterday night when my Friend cancel our dinner the very last minute.

Was browsing through the whatapps & Wechat & Happens to see a message that was sent to me sometime back - a guy I know from SBF. Xxxman is his username in SBF. Reply to his message for a meet up in an hour, actually did it for fun buy almost immediately he responded. So reply a few messages & we arranged to meet at Central for dinner in an hour.

Took my bag & left since I'm already changed & drove to Central. Reached within 15 mins, find a parking lot & shop around. He was punctual, reached within 45 mins & he is waiting at the main entrance. Quick easy to locate him as he's on a wheelchair. Local Chinese guy in his 30s-40s, decent looking.never expect him to be on a wheelchair but I doesn't mind at all. In fact, I was quite excited. Never had a date, a blind date with another local guy known from SBF.

We had a wonderful dinner & too much drinks I Guess. Great guy to chat with. I had a bit too much & he offered to send me home & called for chauffeur service but I refused. Instead took his van & we check in to a hotel nearby. It was now I realised we check in to Furama.

Had some wild sex first time in my life with a man on a wheelchair. Although his movement was slow & even clumsy but his stamina is really lasting. I was completely wasted by him.

Wow nice one sis!
Old 23-07-2017, 08:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 928 / Power: 12
hi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Ahhh I was at Central yesterday haha.
Old 23-07-2017, 09:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
Umbro987 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Interesting stories, more please!
Old 23-07-2017, 09:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi2u View Post
Ahhh I was at Central yesterday haha.
Haha, me too.....Central @ Clarke Quay...seems like it's a favourite place for samsters n samstresses to be at or meet ...

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1