The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-07-2017, 10:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 8
Niao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNiao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Sharing your experience touched by strangers

I remembered when I was in my secondary days studying in the library with one incident happened. It was a usual after school day trying to finish up all my school work for that I had not done before the final year exam.

I tend to realise library is not only a place for reading & study, but also many nothing to do pervert people there as well. After working on my homework for quite a while in the library, went over the washroom and to answer a natural call.

Saw this woman in her late fifties I think sitting just outside the ladies washroom. She follows me to the washroom & I never had a second thought what she can be up to something. She was dressed in rich tai tai kind of dress. Permed hair with scarf covering her shoulder as she was wearing a red dress that exposed her shoulder.

I went in to the cubicle & was about to finish my nature call when I saw a head looking down at me from the next cubicle. I was shock & reacted stood up & try to pull up my panties as I was in my school uniform. I was afraid and opened the cubicle door trying to get out but she was already standing there Waiting for me.

I would never dream such thing would happened to me as she grab me and covered my mouth forcefully. I was dragged back to the cubicle by her as she threatened to hit me. I struggled slightly when her hands forcefully went under my skirt & torn my panties hard. Next I felt a sharp pain as she force her fingers between my legs.

My mouth was covered as she pierced her finger into me. She fingered me for a fast few seconds before pushing me to the ground & walked out of the ladies. I was already bleeding there as I struggled to pulled up my panties. Crying & painful as I walked out to retrieve my bag as that lady who assaulted me was no where to be seem. I never step a foot in the library ever since.

This has became an incident that haunted me till now. Some time I even felt so horny just to think of that assault. Cannot imagine why so.....
Old 11-07-2017, 06:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 229 / Power: 17
VicChai is a Helpful and Caring SamsterVicChai is a Helpful and Caring SamsterVicChai is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Library is a good place to meet girls .
Old 11-07-2017, 08:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Denims deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by VicChai View Post
Library is a good place to meet girls .
Nowadays many ah soh there only
Old 11-07-2017, 11:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1888 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niao View Post
I remembered when I was in my secondary days studying in the library with one incident happened. It was a usual after school day trying to finish up all my school work for that I had not done before the final year exam.

I tend to realise library is not only a place for reading & study, but also many nothing to do pervert people there as well. After working on my homework for quite a while in the library, went over the washroom and to answer a natural call.

Saw this woman in her late fifties I think sitting just outside the ladies washroom. She follows me to the washroom & I never had a second thought what she can be up to something. She was dressed in rich tai tai kind of dress. Permed hair with scarf covering her shoulder as she was wearing a red dress that exposed her shoulder.

I went in to the cubicle & was about to finish my nature call when I saw a head looking down at me from the next cubicle. I was shock & reacted stood up & try to pull up my panties as I was in my school uniform. I was afraid and opened the cubicle door trying to get out but she was already standing there Waiting for me.

I would never dream such thing would happened to me as she grab me and covered my mouth forcefully. I was dragged back to the cubicle by her as she threatened to hit me. I struggled slightly when her hands forcefully went under my skirt & torn my panties hard. Next I felt a sharp pain as she force her fingers between my legs.

My mouth was covered as she pierced her finger into me. She fingered me for a fast few seconds before pushing me to the ground & walked out of the ladies. I was already bleeding there as I struggled to pulled up my panties. Crying & painful as I walked out to retrieve my bag as that lady who assaulted me was no where to be seem. I never step a foot in the library ever since.

This has became an incident that haunted me till now. Some time I even felt so horny just to think of that assault. Cannot imagine why so.....
T.Q. v. much sis for yr sharing ...Gosh !!..wat a v. frightening experience it must be for u tat time as a young schgirl ...as u would nvr in yr life hv expected such a sexual assault frm a member of yr own sex...to be fingered until u bled ....1st such incident i heard of in a female toilet....but funny thing is u felt horny aft tat, sis

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 11-07-2017, 11:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
HormWole deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denims View Post
Nowadays many ah soh there only
Agreed with you
Old 12-07-2017, 11:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 14
Kickinloud is one of the Best!Kickinloud is one of the Best!Kickinloud is one of the Best!Kickinloud is one of the Best!

I am not yandao but just lucky I guess. I was walking around 1 nite and passed by this ktv. 2 filipinas were outside and they invited me in. I was alone and was not in the mood for ktv. I was looking for the nearest ATM. 1 of them insisted for me to go in. But I declined nicely and talked to them. I told them I wanted to make my move then suddenly 1 of them touched my didi. I was shocked but just smiled and walked on.
Old 12-07-2017, 09:01 PM
Samster

Niao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNiao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Sharing an experience just last week taking a train to Pasir Ris from Jurong on a Sunday noon. Train was not really packed & I was standing near to the wheelchair lot when 2 Bangdelishis stood near me.

Felt them several time hands bumping against me lightly. Knew they were trying to take advantage of me but the naughty side of me decided to tease them as I stood nearer to them with my back facing them. They really just lay their back of their hands against my butt.

One of them even daring enough to scratch my jean between my butt. Felt an electrifying sensations instantly & was slightly wet. My hands return favoured by swinging lightly between their legs & touches their private parts. But they are not daring enough to proceed further & alighted at City Hall. What a failure.
Old 12-07-2017, 09:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1888 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sharing an experience just last week taking a train to Pasir Ris from Jurong on a Sunday noon. Train was not really packed & I was standing near to the wheelchair lot when 2 Bangdelishis stood near me.

Felt them several time hands bumping against me lightly. Knew they were trying to take advantage of me but the naughty side of me decided to tease them as I stood nearer to them with my back facing them. They really just lay their back of their hands against my butt.

One of them even daring enough to scratch my jean between my butt. Felt an electrifying sensations instantly & was slightly wet. My hands return favoured by swinging lightly between their legs & touches their private parts. But they are not daring enough to proceed further & alighted at City Hall. What a failure.
Oh Wow !!...wat a notti gal u are in the MRT train TS sis ...so steamy encounter u had wif the 2 FT guys in there ...wished i was in the same train as u sis & it was me u were touching not them ! ...hehe...just kidding nia...no offense...describe in more details if u can sis, how u actually do it to them & wat did u actually feel ??...haha

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 12-07-2017, 09:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Harkey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

You dare to play with them but they chicken out!
Old 12-07-2017, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2771 / Power: 22
ddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond repute

Ddog got caressed butt and thigh by tall tall leggy pageant barely weeks ago while pageant asked for selfie few times which Ddog purposedly ignored first few to build tension. Stunning beauty. Is meeting her again for followup session
Old 12-07-2017, 10:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6789 / Power: 17
naturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond repute

Isn't this post about being touched by strangers? Cousins and classmates are strangers? I don't think any strangers will just touch you just like that unless they are out of their mind.
Old 13-07-2017, 10:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 14
blackant is a Helpful and Caring Samsterblackant is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kickinloud View Post
I am not yandao but just lucky I guess. I was walking around 1 nite and passed by this ktv. 2 filipinas were outside and they invited me in. I was alone and was not in the mood for ktv. I was looking for the nearest ATM. 1 of them insisted for me to go in. But I declined nicely and talked to them. I told them I wanted to make my move then suddenly 1 of them touched my didi. I was shocked but just smiled and walked on.
Did your didi marikita ?
Old 13-07-2017, 01:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
Valeh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddog View Post
Ddog got caressed butt and thigh by tall tall leggy pageant barely weeks ago while pageant asked for selfie few times which Ddog purposedly ignored first few to build tension. Stunning beauty. Is meeting her again for followup session
Please follow up with FR
Old 14-07-2017, 06:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 14
Lian&Hua is a splendid one to beholdLian&Hua is a splendid one to beholdLian&Hua is a splendid one to beholdLian&Hua is a splendid one to beholdLian&Hua is a splendid one to beholdLian&Hua is a splendid one to behold

Mine was a very fxxx up experience.

Went Swimming at public pool at Bukit Merah when I was young with my Cousin, same age. We 2 boys were playing happily in the pool after school when this friendly Uncle, age 40+, Chinese man, with skinny body, rather feminine ways of behaviour approach us to offer to teach us Swimming. Naive & stupid, we agreed.

He taught us to stay afloat and to paddle in water and his hands were always touching our bodies. Not realising it was intentions, we even follow his instructions so he can always "accidentally" touches our body & private parts in the pool. At first, it was just his hands brushing my cock & my Cousin in the pool. Then, his body was always pressing on us and I can feel his bulge between his legs brushing on us.

It his jovial & fun ways of coaching us to swim distract us & we actually enjoy the swim with him. It was fun though when we were offered to have some food at the snack bar beside the Swimming complex. He treated us some snack before heading to bath & change. He was really fun & we 2 young boys were enjoying his accompany. Still not knowing his bad motives when he shared a lot of sexual story with us with lots of interesting content that we 2 boys were unaware fell to his prey.

Then as we went to washed up, we were both bought tot he same cubicle for washing where we three were naked squeezing in the shower with no door. It was a quiet afternoon school days, where he helped us to shampoo our hair & washed our body. He paid extra effort on both of our private part especially & he was grossly enjoying his washing & sodomizing our body & continues his story even bathing for us.

We were so naive that we let him do what he wanted as he even told us to stroke my Cousin & mine cock while he stroke his & even held on all our cock & rubbing together. Then he told my Cousin to stroke for him as he cum on my Cousin hand. Throughout, he was explaining to is what is it. We were too naive & even did as told.

Not finishing yet after he cum, we squeeze into the changing room & as soon as he close the door behind us, he kneel & started sucking on my Cousin & my cock. It was disgusting being sucked by a man but he was doing it so well we were actually fully arouse.. but we were too young to cum as he masturbate & sucked both of us on the same time till he cum again.

We even exchange contact after that & were given $10 each I remembered to keep it a secret. It has been our little secret with my Cousin. I was shocked when I knew my Cousin years later was stupidly continue to keep in contact with him after that. I was told by my Cousin they even had Anal & group sex as well. Will ask my Cousin to post his experience if can.

https://www.sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=644715

My personal pictures collection

https://www.sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=646189
Old 15-07-2017, 02:44 AM
Samster

Oh wow! That was gross......

I had several occasions being touched by same sex but it's more consensual & well, the feelings were pleasant so far. Especially there one incident I had recently during the New Year count down at Sentosa with another Malay ladies who was about my age. We both had a wonderful time although it's only the first time we meet.

Both of us were crazy & were just like lover as we clicks! We ended the night at my place. She was just great. Can't stop thinking she was fingering me when the beach was so crowded with so many people celebrating the New Year!

I remember leaving Fort Siloso only with the sarong she gave me & my valuable. She was so crazy that she took off my top as we fondle in the music ( I was in my bikini swim suit initially bought specially for the New Year night).

It was a wonderful experience with her.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1