The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-07-2017, 06:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 8
yying is one of the Best!yying is one of the Best!yying is one of the Best!
Re: Grabhitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by fion.18 View Post
i still young no need to feel young haha

i took hitch this morning and it was very lovely guy too. we had a great time and so sad no jam
Quote:
Originally Posted by surecatch View Post
Great time! Wonder what happened

No jam?
Quote:
Originally Posted by DCS17 View Post
You can always cause a jam by flashing to the car beside?
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattJB View Post
that's a juicy jam
Awesome! Hehe
If sis flash, it will cause massive jam and collision
Old 19-07-2017, 06:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fion.18 View Post
the game lies in the art of seduction right. i love that more than the deed too.
High 5!! More fun
👋
Old 19-07-2017, 08:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Dannyip deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Interesting story, hope to read more
Old 19-07-2017, 09:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1541 / Power: 17
llpatrick has a brilliant futurellpatrick has a brilliant futurellpatrick has a brilliant futurellpatrick has a brilliant futurellpatrick has a brilliant futurellpatrick has a brilliant futurellpatrick has a brilliant futurellpatrick has a brilliant futurellpatrick has a brilliant futurellpatrick has a brilliant futurellpatrick has a brilliant future

Wonderful writing sis!!

The 3 mouths(kk, yy n kk's dad) must be forming the prefect "O" shape when the dad opened the door..

Keep it up sis... !!!!
Old 21-07-2017, 04:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1790 / Power: 13
xrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant future

I couldnt stop reading.. awesome sharing, sis.... so refreshing and real, from a ladies' angle.

It's so real that ladies have needs and often times ladies are more drawn to the charm and GFE of a guy rather than his good looks but a blockhead. A guy who makes her laugh rather than a sappy one.

wish I have that experience. makes me wanna be a hitch driver.

Pls continue. so riveted.

Looking for chat and lunch buddies. ladies pls. I'd like to have a little casual banter over chat, lunch or tea if you are available in the daytime. pm me. I don't bite.
Old 21-07-2017, 07:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
UltraBullToad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice sharing of stories, thanks all!
Old 21-07-2017, 10:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21411 / Power: 14
danny888 has a reputation beyond reputedanny888 has a reputation beyond reputedanny888 has a reputation beyond reputedanny888 has a reputation beyond reputedanny888 has a reputation beyond reputedanny888 has a reputation beyond reputedanny888 has a reputation beyond reputedanny888 has a reputation beyond reputedanny888 has a reputation beyond reputedanny888 has a reputation beyond reputedanny888 has a reputation beyond repute

Sis YYing, keep your hitch experiences coming.
Old 22-07-2017, 12:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 7
M45Singapore is a Helpful and Caring SamsterM45Singapore is a Helpful and Caring SamsterM45Singapore is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any updates sis?
Old 23-07-2017, 03:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 673 / Power: 8
Amplus is a splendid one to beholdAmplus is a splendid one to beholdAmplus is a splendid one to beholdAmplus is a splendid one to beholdAmplus is a splendid one to beholdAmplus is a splendid one to behold

camping for more.
Old 23-07-2017, 06:42 PM
Samster

Disclaimer: please skip this post if u need 'actions'

A number of days after the saga, I received a text from Mr O one morning. Mr O was one of client in my previous company. We haven't been in contact since I left the company but he was a nice client to work with. It was such a pleasant surprise to receive a message from him.

Mr O: Hi yy, it has been a while since we met. Are you free to catch up over lunch today?
Me: Hi Mr O, wow! thanks for remembering me! It's so nice to hear from you again! Sure!
I agreed without hesitation as he was a nice client to me in my previous job and he still kept my number.
Mr O: Great! Where is your workplace now? I can pick you up for lunch later
Me: xxxxxxx, is alright I can make my own way there for lunch directly, don't have to trouble you
Mr O: ok, I will get my secretary to make reservation and she will text you the place. See you later
Me: ok, thanks!

I was looking forward to catch up with Mr O since my impression of him is a charming, wise and fatherly man but I can't really remember how he looks like now since I only met him twice during my tenure with my last job. The impression was rather vague. Within an hour, i received a text from an unknown number and it was from Mr O's secretary. She texted me the location of the restaurant. It was a French restaurant in Tras street. I like that place as I recall that the food was quite decent and cosy ambience since I was there the last time.

I made my own way to the restaurant and told the service staff that i had a reservation under Mr O. He told me that Mr O had already arrived and showed me the way to the table.

Mr O: "Hi yy"
He was in his suit and for his age, he is still charming from my impression on him. He can easily pull off for a man in late 40s, has the uncle charm though I think he is already in his early 60s.
We had a handshake and hugged. We were seated and started our conversation.
Mr O: " You don't recognise me?"
I was trying to think why did he ask me this question. It suddenly dawn on me that he looks familiar and I seem to have seen him recently somewhere.
I laughed and told him I haven't seen him for so long.
Mr O: "We met the other night at my place, I'm kk's father "

My first reaction was to cover my mouth and took a deep breath! Awkward! What! How can there be such a coincidence! Am I dreaming or what? OMG, come to think of it he does look familiar now that he mentioned! I'm done for! How could I not recognise him that night. I felt that the part where we got caught by kk's dad wasn't the most disastrous thing that could happen to me. I didn't see him in his home clothes before. Probably I was too embarrassed and did not take a good look at kk's dad. I didn't know how to react and was stunned. My mind was replaying the image that he saw my body, probably saw my protuded nipples and wet patch since he looked at me from eye to toe. Those thoughts were over flowing in my head then.

Me: "I'm so sorry, I couldn't recognise u Mr O!"
Mr O: "Never mind, yy let's order the food first"
Me: "ok.."
We ordered the set lunch and chose the starters, mains and dessert.
Mr O appeared to be excited and told me that he thought my look and name to be familiar that night. He wanted to see me again to confirm. Well, he is freaking right.

Mr O: "I remembered you told me you are married, is kk aware? How did you guys get to know each other?"
Me: "yes, I'm still married. Well for kk, he knows too, cut the Long story short, we met through grab hitch. Trust me, Mr O we didn't do anything. We are merely friends"
Mr O: "i know my son well, he does not usually bring gals back home unless he is serious. My bad for that night"
Me: "Mr O, nothing much happened that night."
Mr O: "I'm surprised to hear that nothing happen, no action from my son?
Me: " did you ask me out to ask me what happened that night?"
Mr O: "of course not, I miss you and wanted to validate whether you are the yy I know. Also please don't tell kk about our meeting today."
It is so unexpected that I know kk's dad before I know him. It's such a small world. We continued our lunch catching up. He trusted me that we are adults and we would know what we are doing. Mr O handed me a gift, it was a Cartier necklace. Seems like father and son likes the same brand.
Me: "Mr O, thank you so much but have done nothing to accept the gift, I can't accept it"
Mr O: "keep it, it is to thank you for managing my account well, he stretched across the table to hold my hand. Then he stood up and wore it for me. To me, the feeling was like a father putting on a necklace for a daughter.

Subsequently, the food came and we continue our lunch. It was a pleasant catch up with Mr O. I knew more about his family, including kk. After the lunch, Mr O wanted to send me back to the office but I told him I can walk to the mrt station. He insisted to accompany me to the mrt station. I let him be since I didn't want to be disrespectful to him. All of a sudden, I felt his hand caressed and squeezed my butt. I stopped walking, frowned and stared at him. Mr O confessed he had been thinking about me after that night, he thought I wouldn't mind since I can be with his son, I wouldn't mind him as well. Seriously what sort of logic is that? I wasn't a promiscuous person! I know it was just a touch on the butt but I was very upset by it. I cried and ran away.

Mr O sent me a message. It wasn't to apologize. It was to remind me not to mention anything about today to kk. It was so crappy, my image of him crushed.

I was ignoring kk for a week since I met his dad. I didn't tell him about what his dad did. I know it wasn't fair to kk but the sight of him will remind me of his dad. However, kk didn't give up. There was a day he called me for 10 times and I finally relented and answered his call. He told me he is at my office lobby and will wait for me. I left work slightly earlier and met him.

Kk asked me what's wrong and why I was ignoring him. I told him nothing. He said when a woman say nothing, definitely there is something. He drove to the marina at keppel bay.
Me: "Are you taking me for a cruise?
Kk: "not today, the air here will cheer you up haha"
Me: "haha it does, a bit"
Kk:"caught u! so you admitted you were unhappy"
Me: "I was but I'm ok now"
Kk: "ok, I won't ask. You will tell me if you are comfortable. I have something for you"
Me: "It better not be something ex again"
Kk: "it is priceless, open it"

He took out a nicely wrapped box from a paper bag. I was curious on why he said it was priceless.
When I unwrapped it, I was surprised that it is a wooden music box with my initials engraved, I slowly cranked the handle and the piece is my favorite beauty and the beast! It is the type that you need to hand cranked it not by winding. I couldn't contain my excitement and hugged him.
Kk:"You were ignoring me and I spent the time building this box. I bought the hand cranked mechanical part and made the box to house it and also to engrave it. One and only in the world. Haha hard work and priceless ok!"
Me: "wow, I'm impressed! You don't look like a diy guy haha"
Kk: "no choice, I have to diy, you always reject me!"
Me: " Why beauty and the beast"
Kk: " your ringtone gave you away and you mentioned you have a hobby of collecting music box"
Me: " wow! Didn't know you are that thoughtful. Thank you kk" .....
Old 23-07-2017, 06:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by llpatrick View Post
Wonderful writing sis!!

The 3 mouths(kk, yy n kk's dad) must be forming the prefect "O" shape when the dad opened the door..

Keep it up sis... !!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by xrage View Post
I couldnt stop reading.. awesome sharing, sis.... so refreshing and real, from a ladies' angle.

It's so real that ladies have needs and often times ladies are more drawn to the charm and GFE of a guy rather than his good looks but a blockhead. A guy who makes her laugh rather than a sappy one.

wish I have that experience. makes me wanna be a hitch driver.

Pls continue. so riveted.
Quote:
Originally Posted by UltraBullToad View Post
Nice sharing of stories, thanks all!
Quote:
Originally Posted by danny888 View Post
Sis YYing, keep your hitch experiences coming.
Quote:
Originally Posted by M45Singapore View Post
Any updates sis?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amplus View Post
camping for more.
Thanks !! Posted.
Old 23-07-2017, 07:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
SGman73 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice, sis.. to see you back with your story. Hitch with full of surprise..
Old 23-07-2017, 09:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 8
erhan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update yy
Old 24-07-2017, 02:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3169 / Power: 20
fion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond repute

omg so dramatic la dear!!
Old 24-07-2017, 08:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1790 / Power: 13
xrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant future

oh man... I know it's not right, but reading this, I find myself rooting for sis yy and kk finally touch down..

nice sharing sis.

Looking for chat and lunch buddies. ladies pls. I'd like to have a little casual banter over chat, lunch or tea if you are available in the daytime. pm me. I don't bite.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1