The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 04-07-2017, 02:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold
Re: L2030

Quote:
Originally Posted by halogen019 View Post
Really interesting how one man's meat is another man's poison.

g8 is totally not my cup of tea in terms of looks and service but some bros are really into her haha.
G7 at 1838 looks way prettier than G8 here and 1838G7 don't apply so much make up like G8 here and face looks more natural.

that's just life....some people go for looks, some go for service, some for body and service don't care about looks
Old 04-07-2017, 08:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 645 / Power: 18
Vigilant42 is a name known to allVigilant42 is a name known to allVigilant42 is a name known to allVigilant42 is a name known to allVigilant42 is a name known to allVigilant42 is a name known to all

Here is my honest FR on G9. Please see below krup.

Nothing spectacular about number 9 gal. Yes, I agreed. fair complexion, nice figure with C cup natural boobs.
Face wise normal. BJ with condom. whole. process is very rush. Seems not Interested.
My lanjiao is consider quite big, but when inserted and bang her. her pussy is kinda loose (maybe give birth and been thrust too many times till loose).
No Frenching.

I tried number 13 in this house before, the service is much better than this number 9.

Overall no RTF for number 9.

Regards,
vigilant42
Old 04-07-2017, 09:54 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Aiyo ur experience quite jialat
Old 05-07-2017, 12:04 AM
Samster

Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by comm View Post
Aiyo ur experience quite jialat
Read my FR and u notice I ddint say much about her looks or service. Her body alone is worth the money in my opinion. Really just try to focus from the neck down you should be fine lol. There are other positions which u don't have to look at her face too 555

Not sure what is the timing here. 25 or 30min....cos she set her buzzer at 20 min if I m not wrong which is kind of fast.

2 session okt say 1hr but she ask me to get ready when there were 15min left wtf. I protested and We just cuddle, not like g8 stand one side play wuth her mobile.

Sometimes 1 session the girl felt rush to do the job. 2 sessions they will be more relax and don't feel the need to make u cum fast. But if the girl don't like u they will just do the job and when u cum they fuck care u. So really depends on chemistry. No good just no rtf simple as that.

Even though g9 not a looker I like her body and I felt the chemistry. So when there is chemistry the feel will be different.

G9 room though small is quite cozy...I think her aircon not dirty so din service for her lol
Old 05-07-2017, 09:05 AM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

haha...basket...

ya i saw g8 also set her buzzer at 20mins, after tht bath and go

i thought g9 service was OK, quite nice cbj, good riding skills, good attitude...... different experience i guess....... or maybe i went to the house afew time already so they want to hook me as regular customer after g8 dump me...???
Old 05-07-2017, 10:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 9
Lorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberspace nerd View Post
read my fr and u notice i ddint say much about her.......
G9 room though small is quite cozy...i think her aircon not dirty so din service for her lol
lol! Burn!
Old 05-07-2017, 12:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
haha...basket...

i thought g9 service was OK, quite nice cbj, good riding skills, good attitude...... different experience i guess....... or maybe i went to the house afew time already so they want to hook me as regular customer after g8 dump me...???
you mean they know G8 dumped you ? then you can be like our PM cry in front of them....sure get good service later.....
Old 05-07-2017, 01:12 PM
Samster

Vigilant42 is a name known to allVigilant42 is a name known to allVigilant42 is a name known to allVigilant42 is a name known to allVigilant42 is a name known to allVigilant42 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberspace Nerd View Post
Read my FR and u notice I ddint say much about her looks or service. Her body alone is worth the money in my opinion. Really just try to focus from the neck down you should be fine lol. There are other positions which u don't have to look at her face too 555

Not sure what is the timing here. 25 or 30min....cos she set her buzzer at 20 min if I m not wrong which is kind of fast.

2 session okt say 1hr but she ask me to get ready when there were 15min left wtf. I protested and We just cuddle, not like g8 stand one side play wuth her mobile.

Sometimes 1 session the girl felt rush to do the job. 2 sessions they will be more relax and don't feel the need to make u cum fast. But if the girl don't like u they will just do the job and when u cum they fuck care u. So really depends on chemistry. No good just no rtf simple as that.

Even though g9 not a looker I like her body and I felt the chemistry. So when there is chemistry the feel will be different.

G9 room though small is quite cozy...I think her aircon not dirty so din service for her lol
Agreed. she set at 20 mins.

overall the most her service is 6/10.

I have tried better girl before.

regards,
vigilant42
Old 05-07-2017, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
haha...basket...

after a while, g9 may dump you. and the okt will introduce you another new gal for you. lol.
Old 08-07-2017, 09:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 11
MystoJ is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMystoJ is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Today RTF G8, it's my 2nd visit and also to test if my analysis is it correct or not. True enough, it was a better service then my 1st visit!

• More talking and teasing
• More moaning and better Sound quantity
• From 1st visit CBJ to BBBJ ( her fast stoke and DT was quite shiok )
• From no francing to francing
• Timer went off before I could finish but she give me another 5 minutes and finished the job

Overall: good service will RTF again as to me its $50 worth
Old 14-07-2017, 01:37 AM
Samster

Saw G9 without make up the other day. i can say she don't look ugly without makeup . in fact, she look ok even without makeup, actually find her look nicer without make up . many girls i know actually look pretty with make up but without make look quite ugly.

WH10 xG19 is one example. looks quite nice with make up but once she remove make up....looks quite different and all the flaws became quite prominent.

another is 1838 xG11 , went to find her early one day and she no time to put make up....face don't look nice at all without make up.

I think G9 should just put on light makeup instead of heavy makeup maybe it's the heavy makeup that makes her look older when her face already quite mature looking.

I feel like going here for ON here...anyone knows how much ?
Old 14-07-2017, 06:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
I feel like going here for ON here...anyone knows how much ?
wao nerd 1 2 camp here aeh.. chxb makmak orr..
but think ON not availiable here aeh..
if everybody say not nice but u think nice then gud lor... who cares.. afterall is ur cock most enjoy more important
can be ur 16Tik the second
Old 14-07-2017, 01:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
wao nerd 1 2 camp here aeh.. chxb makmak orr..
but think ON not availiable here aeh..
if everybody say not nice but u think nice then gud lor... who cares.. afterall is ur cock most enjoy more important
can be ur 16Tik the second
16Tik is one of a kind for me. best BBBJ ... the BBBJ feel given by 1838 38 comes quite close, both are also SYT....maybe have to go find her soon....just close my eyes and imagine it's Tik
Old 15-07-2017, 08:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
...just close my eyes and imagine it's Tik
waoo .. 4 yrs oreadi aeh .. no replacement ..
kitteung orr
Old 15-07-2017, 01:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
waoo .. 4 yrs oreadi aeh .. no replacement ..
kitteung orr
she ROD so long already ???

need to train G9 a bit more....see can or not....haha...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1