The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 10-06-2017, 01:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8457 / Power: 18
CheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond repute
virgin trip to BKK - model type FL

Hi all sifus - heard and read alot about the fun in BKK, but due to many reasons, finally i'm able to plan a trip to visit BKK late July.

I prefer to get FL for LT compare to brothels or spas.

Can u guys advice me the best place that i can get model type FL in BKK? especially those university students that would like to earn extra.

thanks so much!
Old 10-06-2017, 02:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 794 / Power: 18
le113ru is a splendid one to beholdle113ru is a splendid one to beholdle113ru is a splendid one to beholdle113ru is a splendid one to beholdle113ru is a splendid one to beholdle113ru is a splendid one to beholdle113ru is a splendid one to behold
Re: virgin trip to BKK - model type FL

Model type FL = pretty, tall, slim, big boobs?
U will find such along Sukhumvit near Sofitel hotel.
Have fun
Old 10-06-2017, 02:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheongKa View Post

Can u guys advice me the best place that i can get model type FL in BKK? especially those university students that would like to earn extra.
Are u looking for student, model, student cum model and are u willing to pay. 50 SGD, 100SGD, 1000SGD?? Or typical SG, want green, want cheap and want big neh neh?

If u want cheap student, go to the campus to look for 1... if u want cheap model, go to the photography studio....

Pay me 1000 USD, I will hand hold u to find either student, model or student cum model.
Old 10-06-2017, 10:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8457 / Power: 18
CheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all - thanks for the response.

I'm looking for student FL or those model type slim nice body model face, not neccesary big boobs

budget max SGD400

thanks!
Old 10-06-2017, 09:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 8
crizpy is a Helpful and Caring Samstercrizpy is a Helpful and Caring Samstercrizpy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

You can go thermae bar. the girls inside are all FL. you just get a drink and take a walk around. if you see one you like, go up to her and nego price with her. if you have time, you can camp there while waiting for new girls to come in
Old 10-06-2017, 10:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 22
holicks deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyholicks deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Hi all sifus - heard and read alot about the fun in BKK, but due to many reasons, finally i'm able to plan a trip to visit BKK late July.

I prefer to get FL for LT compare to brothels or spas.

thanks so much!
go in 2nd week of july lah. we go cheong together
Old 11-06-2017, 02:52 AM
Sawadee Krup :D

My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
thank u bro.
you're welcome, lots of hidden gem... personally i try J Net and Opal before
Old 11-06-2017, 02:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2559 / Power: 10
logmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by crizpy View Post
You can go thermae bar. the girls inside are all FL. you just get a drink and take a walk around. if you see one you like, go up to her and nego price with her. if you have time, you can camp there while waiting for new girls to come in
Good tips, upped you, bro.
Old 11-06-2017, 08:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by crizpy View Post
Thermae ladies go only ST.

Hardly, you can find those that go for LT.

Don't believe me, u go and ask the ladies.
Old 12-06-2017, 06:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 19
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post

nothing is cast in stone in thailand
Old 13-06-2017, 01:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 11
Kurabawa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Not impossible. Must depend on the time, day of the week also. I recommend ST for Thermae before deciding on whether to pick the same girl for LT.

If kena cui one, at least ur losses are lesser.
Old 13-06-2017, 01:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 11
Kurabawa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hi all - thanks for the response.

I'm looking for student FL or those model type slim nice body model face, not neccesary big boobs

budget max SGD400

thanks!
Bro ur SGD 400 is how many nights? If 400 SGD per night, easily can get pretty decent ones
Old 24-06-2017, 09:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 8
crizpy is a Helpful and Caring Samstercrizpy is a Helpful and Caring Samstercrizpy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

As mention by my first post, they are all FL and everything can nego. Most would prefer to do ST since can earn more money, but there are some who wants to party and have fun, will be willing to do LT with you.

number of shots you get also need nego. ST usually 1-2shot and LT 2-3 (or more) depending on the girl and how you nego
Old 05-07-2017, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 14
cheonglah is one of the Best!cheonglah is one of the Best!cheonglah is one of the Best!
Talking Re: virgin trip to BKK - model type FL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurabawa View Post
Not impossible. Must depend on the time, day of the week also. I recommend ST for Thermae before deciding on whether to pick the same girl for LT.

If kena cui one, at least ur losses are lesser.
In past years, Thermae girls very rarely go LT
Nowadays, Thermae girls now more likely to go FL. Probably cos now average price for FL higher most asking for 5K LT but often condition is they leave early 6am . Usually if for LT if they go with you near to closing time 2am and leave at 6am that is more like ST which is why they don't mind going LT.

I find the reverse is true now with NEP girls. Lower % want to go LT compared to previous years. Probably cos now ST proportionately better price compared to LT
Old 05-07-2017, 07:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 15
tatata21 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertatata21 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertatata21 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback4 View Post
is this their main web there? or have other very popular sites too?

these are not independent right? But someone put for them?

sorry not very experience in Thai department.

I see the girls like not so chio also... my standards maybe higher, but I've got very good experiences to back that up. lol, those on that web like 5% can make it only, maybe they're ~$200 considered cheap for 2-4hrs in bangkok?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1