The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 19-02-2017, 06:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 12
Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!
list of Cat150 girls who dont allow playing of nipples

realised recently alot of girls in cat150 dont allow playing of nipples,let alone lick or suck nipples. if the girls think this is normal , then i think it is also normal to list the names here
since nowadays nobody share gems, we shall share list of girls who dont allow playing of nipples, since imo this is one of the basic services that are suppose to be rendered, infact china girls from cat80 or cat100 like lorong8 dont have such restriction, i dont see why cat150 have this problem.
Disclamer , this is not to say the girls service is no good, but rather dont allow customers to play with nipples only.
I shall start with my limited knowledge
Please feel free to update this list

Amy 1612
Yiyi 1431
FeiFei 2041 (active?)
An An (1654 retired)
Baby (16w12 ytl retired)

Last edited by Kobayashi99; 13-03-2017 at 03:39 AM.
Old 21-02-2017, 02:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Trigger88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: list of Cat150 girls who dont allow playing of nipples

Had the same experience bro but mine was just even a Cat50. Dunno why.
Old 21-02-2017, 04:01 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 0
eroticbomb is a splendid one to beholderoticbomb is a splendid one to beholderoticbomb is a splendid one to beholderoticbomb is a splendid one to beholderoticbomb is a splendid one to beholderoticbomb is a splendid one to beholderoticbomb is a splendid one to behold

had similar experience, but it really depends on chemistry.

usually on my RTF sessions, they allow and you will really need to chat them up and communicate well and click with them
Old 21-02-2017, 06:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 966 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 16
Esprit is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEsprit is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEsprit is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Why is it did'nt play nipples bros, i thought it will included already.
Old 23-02-2017, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3431 / Power: 23
Tension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond repute

Service is not a requirement for all cat 150. From what I head, price either decided by house boss or based on gal look and got experience or not. (pls correct me if I am wrong)

And, as to whether gal allows you to play with her nips. Well, firstly, are you rough? No gals would allow guys to pinch their nips HARD throughout the session, whether it be 1, 2 or more.

Next, HER MOOD... sometimes you get one who is just not feeling great to serve YOU.. or serve ANYONE.. hence.. dun allow this, dun allow that.. try to nego or coax, sweet talk but if you force.. you jialat. We all have our bad days at work, so try her another day and see is a returning custy would get better service.

Next... from my experience, it could be b4 period.. or just after.. the nips ache.. and very sensitive. This one.. also lan lan.

But I do know of ang pais who, if they got called b4 their special or regular or special regular come.. and they want to preserve for that custy.. so not tip-top svc for you lor.

Sometimes it is hard to demand, but you can always hint that their svc bad. Bad news travels faster than good. But if that gal got A LOT of supporters.. you most likely will get ignored.

Bro, one no good, find another.. find until u happy.

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=337624

Nice Number, thanks bro A- 1288
Old 23-02-2017, 05:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 12
Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tension68 View Post
Service is not a requirement for all cat 150. From what I head, price either decided by house boss or based on gal look and got experience or not. (pls correct me if I am wrong)

And, as to whether gal allows you to play with her nips. Well, firstly, are you rough? No gals would allow guys to pinch their nips HARD throughout the session, whether it be 1, 2 or more.

Next, HER MOOD... sometimes you get one who is just not feeling great to serve YOU.. or serve ANYONE.. hence.. dun allow this, dun allow that.. try to nego or coax, sweet talk but if you force.. you jialat. We all have our bad days at work, so try her another day and see is a returning custy would get better service.

Next... from my experience, it could be b4 period.. or just after.. the nips ache.. and very sensitive. This one.. also lan lan.

But I do know of ang pais who, if they got called b4 their special or regular or special regular come.. and they want to preserve for that custy.. so not tip-top svc for you lor.

Sometimes it is hard to demand, but you can always hint that their svc bad. Bad news travels faster than good. But if that gal got A LOT of supporters.. you most likely will get ignored.

what i listed are girls who dont allow people to even touch their nipples
it is not about their mood. they dont need to do anything if you touch her nipples
apparently some girls have misconception that by playing their nipples their nipples will grow bigger/darker over time.
and lastly if you tried the above listed girls you will know what i mean.
Old 23-02-2017, 08:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 12
FEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobayashi99 View Post
realised recently alot of girls in cat150 dont allow playing of nipples,let alone lick or suck nipples. if the girls think this is normal , then i think it is also normal to list the names here
since nowadays nobody share gems, we shall share list of girls who dont allow playing of nipples, since imo this is one of the basic services that are suppose to be rendered, infact china girls from cat80 or cat100 like lorong8 dont have such restriction, i dont see why cat150 have this problem.
Disclamer , this is not to say the girls service is no good, but rather dont allow customers to play with nipples only.
I shall start with my limited knowledge
Please feel free to update this list

Amy 1612
Yiyi 1431
An An (1654 retired)
Baby (16w12 ytl retired)
Totally untrue....An An and Baby allowed me to fondle and suck their nice big tits like nobody business....Although An An got a little bit of attitude towards the end of her tour....

Bro, depend on the wl one la...also must see got chemistry or not....customer yandao or not...maybe in their wls u not yandao!
Sometimes just tip them $50, they will allow u to do ANYTHING! Just like legendary ex whore 1809 Apple!
Old 03-03-2017, 08:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
stan12345 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tension68 View Post

Totally agreed with you,bro.
I moved on when the WLs provide bad services.
Will not RTF again😊
Old 07-03-2017, 08:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 810 / Power: 17
Shingzz is a splendid one to beholdShingzz is a splendid one to beholdShingzz is a splendid one to beholdShingzz is a splendid one to beholdShingzz is a splendid one to beholdShingzz is a splendid one to beholdShingzz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Amy 1612
Yiyi 1431
An An (1654 retired)
Baby (16w12 ytl retired)
Zixin 1431

Hunting for good discounts in JB spas and FL1

Lousy Alert

Semi-retired and browser issues. Don't up me
Old 07-03-2017, 03:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 583 / Power: 18
Adam Lebean is a name known to allAdam Lebean is a name known to allAdam Lebean is a name known to allAdam Lebean is a name known to allAdam Lebean is a name known to allAdam Lebean is a name known to all

very hard to cum when you're not touching nipples, i can even imagine about that situation gosh! "
Old 07-03-2017, 05:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: list of Cat150 girls who dont allow playing of nipples

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam Lebean View Post
very hard to cum when you're not touching nipples, i can even imagine about that situation gosh! "
Some even fold arms to cover both tits

So that you can touch them

They just rent us the pussy to fire
Old 07-03-2017, 05:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
stan12345 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Some even fold arms to cover both tits

So that you can touch them

They just rent us the pussy to fire
Cannot touch pussy,breasts,kissing,no sound no expression,put KY in front of you.
Some more ask you why you cannot cum lol.
Old 07-03-2017, 09:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: list of Cat150 girls who dont allow playing of nipples

Quote:
Originally Posted by stan12345 View Post
Cannot touch pussy,breasts,kissing,no sound no expression,put KY in front of you.
Some more ask you why you cannot cum lol.
Thats a True Blue Prima Donna Whore

No choice ... i am leasing her pussy for dis stressing my Joe
Old 21-03-2017, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
adultentertain deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

不要让她们牽着鼻子走 or else they will say Singapore men 好色没胆 .Would they dare to behave this way in China ? They will be F & abuse upside down. I am not advocating to abuse them. But as a paying customer . U must exercise your rights to enjoy them for 1 hour .If not ,tell them that they will get free publicity in this forum.
Old 21-03-2017, 04:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 687 / Power: 16
xchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Amy 1612
Yiyi 1431
FeiFei 2041 (active?)
An An (1654 retired)
Baby (16w12 ytl retired)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shingzz View Post
Zixin 1431
To keep thread alive, summary is