The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-07-2017, 06:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1158 / Power: 8
Alphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud of
Re: Playing with FIRE - home maid

Sorry bros here for the one liner quick update. Been a real busy weekend and no time to surf sbf/update the status.

Got a couple of hit and runs despite busy, in fact seems every day got one hit, some times even two hit. She initiate most, if not all of them. I stock up CD at home, and put some in various corners of the house.

Usually morning is the best time, just that it's challenging to work after that (pump too hard and furious, leg jelly)
Old 24-07-2017, 07:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 8
Gettothechoppa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alphaoasis View Post
Sorry bros here for the one liner quick update. Been a real busy weekend and no time to surf sbf/update the status.

Got a couple of hit and runs despite busy, in fact seems every day got one hit, some times even two hit. She initiate most, if not all of them. I stock up CD at home, and put some in various corners of the house.

Usually morning is the best time, just that it's challenging to work after that (pump too hard and furious, leg jelly)
Your update is like too proud to provide any details for us here. If someone hit the jackpot it is normal he is eager to share the story since it was your intention from the start. Not so sure what your intention is.
Old 25-07-2017, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 8
MaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Post some photo
Old 26-07-2017, 04:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 559 / Power: 8
Fatty1234 is a name known to allFatty1234 is a name known to allFatty1234 is a name known to allFatty1234 is a name known to allFatty1234 is a name known to allFatty1234 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaraGuru View Post
Post some photo
Many bros ahead ask already. No luck.
Old 26-07-2017, 05:07 PM
Samster

Alphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gettothechoppa View Post
Your update is like too proud to provide any details for us here. If someone hit the jackpot it is normal he is eager to share the story since it was your intention from the start. Not so sure what your intention is.
Proud what ? Anyway, I can't please everyone here.

Last night went drinking and came home horny. She was "waiting' for me in the kitchen and she gave me a hard stare. I ask her what happen, and she ask me if I had went out with girls and come home so late.

Coax her abit and wanted a quickie. She reject me!!! saying that she can smell gals perfume on my shirt, and I'm dirty.

WTF!!!!!!
Old 27-07-2017, 01:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 15
alec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of light

no juicy details like previously... just the details on the crap she's giving you. Can you go back a bit and give us the juicy bits during the hit n run session??
Old 27-07-2017, 06:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 14
luckystrike8888 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterluckystrike8888 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterluckystrike8888 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Last night went drinking and came home horny. She was "waiting' for me in the kitchen and she gave me a hard stare. I ask her what happen, and she ask me if I had went out with girls and come home so late.

Coax her abit and wanted a quickie. She reject me!!! saying that she can smell gals perfume on my shirt, and I'm dirty.

WTF!!!!!!
Her cheebye is more lao jiao than your lan jiao la! Now hang up and sell!!
不知道!
Old 27-07-2017, 10:08 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
foxybox deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

be cautious, it may be her intention to seduce you into playing fire. It's matter of time when she will make her move.

Make sure your new CD are not poked with holes.

Check her mobile phone and make sure she don't have recording of your wrongdoing.
Old 27-07-2017, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1790 / Power: 13
xrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant future

Quote:

WTF!!!!!!

Woahh.... .your maid so pa pai ah??

I'd give her the cold shoulder until she comes 'crawling back' to make up. Show her who's d boss.

When she does, make her beg to be fucked... and give her helluva punish fuck.

Looking for chat and lunch buddies. ladies pls. I'd like to have a little casual banter over chat, lunch or tea if you are available in the daytime. pm me. I don't bite.
Old 27-07-2017, 06:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrage View Post
Woahh.... .your maid so pa pai ah??

I'd give her the cold shoulder until she comes 'crawling back' to make up. Show her who's d boss.

When she does, make her beg to be fucked... and give her helluva punish fuck.
Yes bro. I'm planning to give her cold shoulder before she start control who/where I go out.
Old 27-07-2017, 08:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5632 / Power: 21
mike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirTalkCock View Post
She will just "break down" and tell madm. Checkmate. Hahaha!

It is of course possible but highly unlikely for 2 reasons.

She has as much to lose as TS since she will most likely be sent home if she spills the beans. That will be like cutting off the nose to spite the face!

Secondly, now that she has tasted the forbidden fruit ( more like the kukujiao ), soon she will be yearning for more. My guess would be that she will play the slighted party for a few days and then she will accept the situation and come crawling back.

In fact, if TS is going to trip up, it will more likely be because 'madam' may accidentally come across the many CDs that TS has stashed away at different locations in the house!
Old 28-07-2017, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike3329 View Post
It is of course possible but highly unlikely for 2 reasons.

She has as much to lose as TS since she will most likely be sent home if she spills the beans. That will be like cutting off the nose to spite the face!

Secondly, now that she has tasted the forbidden fruit ( more like the kukujiao ), soon she will be yearning for more. My guess would be that she will play the slighted party for a few days and then she will accept the situation and come crawling back.

In fact, if TS is going to trip up, it will more likely be because 'madam' may accidentally come across the many CDs that TS has stashed away at different locations in the house!
They don't give this old adage for no reasons " Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned"..
Old 28-07-2017, 05:12 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Mailna deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This story is nice. Camping here too
Old 28-07-2017, 06:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
Delgro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mailna View Post
This story is nice. Camping here too
Agreed, camping too
Old 08-08-2017, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirTalkCock View Post
She will just "break down" and tell madm. Checkmate. Hahaha!
Indeed she "break down" but she tell me (instead of madm).

After giving her cold shoulder for the past few days, she came to me and say sorry and cry. Tell me that she love me too much and doesn't like me to go out find other girls.

At the junction, I'm not sure what to say. Something tell me to act tough and tell her to accept that she is a "3rd party" and I like to do what I like. If she love me, she need to accept this and give me blessing for that. Surprising she say okie, and took my rod like a champ into her mouth. Giving it a DT and I release my load in her mouth.

High risk High gain I suppose. Next time will attempt to COF with her.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1