The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-12-2016, 09:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 8
kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Cool Re: Ghost Encounter

Part 13

No matter how many times I get to see my ghostly duo, I can’t help thinking, ‘what a waste, if only there was some sort of technology that could bring them back,’ but of course there isn’t. From their own tales of life before they died it transpired that their own father had murdered them, for reasons they didn’t go into. Now after more than 70 years of haunting they wished to cross over to the after life. I did agreed to help them, so I found myself looking for their remains in the house where it all began.
Fortunately, the electricity was still on in this old building, so I was able to see my friends with the fluorescent light, which incidentally they informed me of. I also brought my blackboard and easel, which was how I communicated with them. Handing them the chalk I asked if they had any idea where their bodies might be. Samantha wrote.We do not know. "So tell me where you first appeared in this house?” I asked.

Looking at each other they both agreed. 'The sitting room’ she wrote. I knew from stories that I read that bodies had been found behind brick walls, under floorboards in similar cases as this. "Is there anything in this room, that wasn’t there when you were alive?” Yes, the fireplace and the back wall.”I would guess your real bodies are behind one or the other.” Looking at the wall, I figured it looked a little too up to date for them to be behind it, probably renovations done by the last tenant. Therefore, I decided to start on the fireplace.

Taking my crow bar and hammer out of the bag, I hit the back of the fireplace wall, soon I’d managed to get a brick out, I discovered a smaller room just beyond. After a good half-hour I’d managed to make a hole big enough to crawl through, lighting an old lamp that my mother had brought in the local garage sale, I got though to the other side and stood up.

I was right; the two girl’s bodies were slumped in a heap at the corner of this false room. Of course, they were mere skeletons now. Looking at their remains, I discovered a large journal lying next to them. It was still in fairly good condition, so I picked it up and started to read.
Old 12-12-2016, 11:47 AM
Samster

kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Extract from their diary...... part 1

”OCT 15, Father has brought good news, his business is to expand and he wants us to pack, we are going to , my sister and I are very excited.”The journal went on much the same for the most part, until about half way, and then it read more like a novel.”

JULY 25, my sister and I had a most amazing day; someone had knocked on the door at ten in the morning, it turned out to be my daddy’s new apprentice, who was a most handsome young man in his early twenties. He spoke to us like we were royalty, bowing and kissing our hands with his greetings. We were both taken aback by this most fetching of men. My father told us he had a business meeting that morning, and wouldn’t be back until nine that night, so we were to entertain our guest until he returned. We were more than happy to look after him, so when my father had been gone for an hour we decided to flirt with our guest a little. I started it off by unfastening a couple of buttons to my blouse which made my breasts more than visible, having bent down on a number of occasions in front of him, knowing that he could see almost every thing, I then allowed my sister to tease a little. She was perhaps a little more direct, for when he was in the midst of explaining where he was born, my sister placed her hand on his leg just above his knee, urging him to tell her more as if she were hanging off his every word.

He carried on talking but you could see he was getting hot under the collar, you could also clearly see a bulge appear in his trousers. It was very funny, how he fidgeted in the seat trying to hide the evidence. My sister must have noticed, because her hand had got nearer to his crotch, and then suddenly she kissed him full on the lips, not giving him time to react she followed it up by placing her hand on his stiff cock. He did not fight, or push her away; in fact, he embraced her with a kiss that was so passionate it made me moist between the legs watching it. He then started to undress, first revealing his muscular upper torso and then taking his pants down. We were shocked to discover he had a cock the likes of which we had never witnessed before or since. It was ten inches long maybe more but the thickness was the incredible part it was as thick as my wrist. Standing to attention, we both stared at it for some time before starting to breathe normally again, my sister placed her hand around it pulling the foreskin back as she did, revealing a large bell end. Having gotten over the shock at the size of this man we both started to pay attention to his ramrod, I placed my hand over his balls while my sister started to jerk him off.

He in turn was kissing both of us the best he could, with the same passion as before, I decided to remove my blouse and corset revealing my full breasts to his scrutiny and he placed a hand over one and gently squeezed my now erect nipple. My sister thought that this had now gone too far to stop now, so she removed her clothing followed closely by myself. We were now naked, feeling each other’s bodies and generally getting aroused. He was starting to moan slightly for my sister had not stopped jerking his cock with her hand.
Old 12-12-2016, 11:52 AM
Samster

Extract from their diary...... part 2

I cannot imagine what he must have been going through, with two naked bodies to fondle and both playing with his cock and balls. He suddenly started to groan in a most pleasurable way, looking down I could see why, he had started to cum. Some of it cleared my shoulder while others went on to my breasts. I bent down to take his cock in my mouth; his reaction was one of sheer lust.

He placed his hand on the back of my head forcing my mouth to cover as much of his cock as possible. I felt another load of hot sperm hit the back of my throat and for the first time in my life tasted a man’s seed. It was a surprise to find I liked it, although a bit salty it tasted so good, he let out a cry when he came again for I was sucking as hard as I could in order to get the last drop out.

My sister was amazed at what I’d done, but also envious of my actions, she carried on playing with his cock making sure he stayed hard, and then bending over the couch, she told him to fuck her from behind. He took hold of his cock and guided it to the waiting hole. She cried out when he entered her pussy that he was so big, and she started to moan louder when he got a rhythm going. His cock sliding in and out, with what, for me, was a very erotic scene.

My pussy was getting wetter just watching this scene unfold, so I placed a finger in the passage hoping that it would release the frustration I was feeling. Although it helped a little, it could not quench the thirst I was getting for this man's cock, wanting it to be buried inside my pussy. I started to rub the clitoris with more vigor getting wetter and wetter as I watched my sister being harpooned in such a delicious fashion. She was almost screaming that she was coming, he didn’t let up for a second in fact he seemed to be going faster. Her echoes of more seemed to be bathing the room;

I was not able to watch this onslaught any more for my own orgasm had taken over. I was collapsing onto the floor, the ecstasy of those final moments forever buried in my mind, wondering if I should ever cum like that again, I was not aware of how it felt to be fucked by this man or I would not have had those thoughts.

Extract from their diary.....Part 3

When I’d recovered sufficiently I found that my sister was lying on the couch exhausted but completely satisfied, the young man gave me a hand to help me off the floor. We started to kiss as before, I could feel his cock was still hard against my leg, looking down I grabbed hold of the end and then asked him if he would fuck me. He turned me around and bent me over the same couch my sister was recovering on; she looked up and winked saying hold on tight. The next thing I know his huge cock was probing the entrance to my extremely wet pussy, and then he pushed and I could feel every last inch enter my body making my legs buckle. I didn’t know that you could feel an orgasm so intensely, I began to feel light headed as he started to pound in and out. Almost stopping him at one point from fear of collapsing, this relentless onslaught of my womanhood carried on until I felt I was about to pass out.

Then I felt the first burst of his seed hit the inside of my pussy, and I tried to grab his cock with my vaginal wall muscles, but they were useless after the pounding I had received. He started to slow down, and for the first time my breathing came back to normal, if I’d known sex could be this good, I would have gone out into the world and looked for a man, such as this. After cleaning up and getting dressed we talked the night away until my father returned, we bid the young man farewell and retired to bed.”

†*********†

I closed the book at that point, eager to get it home and read more, but for now I’d found what I was looking for and decided to call it a day.

Last edited by kiasusam; 12-12-2016 at 12:07 PM.
Old 12-12-2016, 11:56 AM
Samster

Smile Re: Ghost Encounter

Story almost ending for this slot....plus let me know what is your comments, before deciding if should continue further or go into the next new story or leave SBF...perhaps I may not have been a good writer...
Old 12-12-2016, 02:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
hydroble deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Ghost Encounter

More please!!
Old 12-12-2016, 08:34 PM
Samster

Extract from their diary.....Part 4

If only they were alive today - that’s what I kept thinking as I read their journal, a book that was half filled with erotic adventures. They had elicited my help to find their earthly remains, having done so; I had also found the book, which revealed more about these two than words could ever say.

I had my fluorescent light on in the bedroom, (it allowed me to see them) reading the book and looking at my newfound friends, I wondered how these two lovely creatures could get up to such naughty things. God I wish they were still alive, I thought for the umpteenth time. In order for me to convey just what I was feeling. I would like to read another one of their stories to you, or rather their autobiographies.

”July 27 - My Father is to hold a dinner party for a number of his most select clients, we have discovered that his apprentice will also be there. Father wants my sister and me to prepare a meal for ten people. We have done nothing but talk about it ever since we found out. Having gotten the required foodstuffs from the market we set about preparing a three-course meal. Every thing went well and the dinner was coming along nicely. Father says if this meal goes well, he might expand into other territories. We can see that this is an important day for him so we decide to dress in a most seductive way, in order that his clients feel they would like to do more business with our Father.

When the hour finally arrived, we found that all his clients were men. Having served the dinner, we joined them to eat. Not one of them could keep their eyes off the pair of us. We had decided to both wear long white dresses that evening, which were most revealing in the front, allowing our guests to ogle on more than one occasion.

Fathers apprentice sat between my sister, and me. We were both teasing him all night, my sister would drop something on the floor and when she bent down to retrieve, it she would rub her hand over his cock when straightening up. This would make him cough or gasp aloud, but he would recover his composure, and carry on as if nothing had happened.

When dinner was finished, they all retired into the study for drinks and men talk, which was how my father put it. My sister and I were left to clear the dishes, which on that night was performed with such haste that the work was done in fifteen minutes. Father had the responsibility of taking four of his client’s home in his brand new automobile, which apparently was made at ford. I personally hated the contraption; it was noisy and a little uncomfortable. It had been the main topic at dinner with those that knew they were going to get a ride home in it later.

We knew that at least two of the guests that were going with Father lived a good one-hour drive from our home, so Father wouldn’t be back for at least two hours. So there we were entertaining the last six of his guests, all of which had had one two many drinks that night. They were perhaps a little more relaxed once my Father had gone, for one of them remarked how stunning we were, something all the others agreed with.

Two of them however had had more than enough alcohol and decided to call it a night. Fetching their hats and coats, we let them out, now there were just four men left, my sister and I didn’t want to lose any more so we decided to up the pace a little.

When we rejoined the four that were left, they were laughing about something but wouldn’t share what they were laughing about. We flirted unashamedly with all four of them, until one of them could take it no longer. He was perhaps the oldest one there, about 30+. He grabbed my arm turning me to face him and then gave me a good hard kiss on the lips.

The others watched, not saying a word until I started to kiss him back. That’s when the fun started, suddenly we both had two men each placing their hands everywhere upon our bodies, in fact, it didn’t take long before my sister and I were both naked, and being kissed from head to toe.

One of my partners was Fathers apprentice, which my sister later commented on. We’d already taken him on a ride he wouldn’t soon forget. Now I found myself in his arms once more, along with another man that was even now pushing a finger into my pussy. Kissing and fondling them both I reached for our friends cock and placed it in my mouth. It was huge, he tried pushing it down my throat but there was no way I could take such an enormous cock, I started to work on the end with my tongue taking his bell end into my mouth in quick jerks in order to satisfy his lust.

The one that had been finger fucking me now got undressed, revealing a nice cock. I was bending on all fours when he entered my waiting pussy he had no trouble sliding it in. The very thought of being taken by these two studs was enough to make me wetter than ever before.

The other two guests were taking my sister; I couldn’t believe what they were doing. She’d lowered herself onto one of the cocks, and was then allowing the other to take her from behind, she was getting both holes serviced at once, her moans of delight were driving my two partners mad and they were both giving a performance of their lives. The one in my mouth started to cum first, his seed hitting the back of my throat with such a force that I gagged a little. Letting some escape from the corner of my mouth, I darted my tongue out to lap it up, and then sucked his cock until he stopped coming. The Gentleman screwing me must have seen this for he too started to cum, his hot sperm filling up my pussy, and making slurping noises as he continued to fuck me.
Old 12-12-2016, 09:56 PM
Samster

Extract from their diary.....FINALE

My sisters moans were becoming quite audible at this point, I turned my head to see the one in her ass was ejaculating all over her back and neck, while the one underneath was speeding up, now that the other one had vacated the hole above. Her moans were I think a big factor in keeping my two partners hard after they’d cum. They asked if they could try what my sister had been doing. I wasn’t sure, but decided if we were going to do this I would choose who went in my ass, and it sure as hell wasn’t going to be my Fathers apprentice.

We got into the same position my sister had been in, and then lowering myself down onto his enormous cock, I felt my pussy being stretched to its limits. It felt so good that I was soon getting carried away and then I felt my other partner at the back door. He pushed the tip into my ass, at first it hurt a little but once he had a rhythm going I started to scream with the pleasure it was giving me. My sister was now trying to give both her male companions’ head, sucking one and then the other and at one point, she had both their cocks in her mouth.

My orgasms were starting to rival the other day, but it was a little different in that this was sometimes uncomfortable, but never the less enjoyable. The cock in my pussy started to cum for the second time that night, and I could feel his sperm running out the sides and down my leg. The cock in my ass was also coming, it somehow felt warmer there, but was escaping just as rapidly as the other, I could feel it running down and undoubtedly joining the other seed that was now slowing down its descent of my legs.

My sister had managed to make both men cum on her face, and was gamely licking every drop up, while sucking their cocks dry. I was quite envious of the way she managed to take an entire nine-inch cock down her throat without gagging or missing a drop of sperm. The pleasure being exhibiting from the faces of her two partners was more than enough evidence that they’d enjoyed their little adventure.

My Fathers apprentice was the only one left in the room that had still managed to keep hard; he beckoned me to join him on the floor, which I did willingly. Now laying flat on my back, he knelt down grabbing both my ankles, before parting my legs and then entered my more than ready pussy. His cock began to slide in and out with a pleasure that is so hard to describe, it felt like I was having an orgasm each time he went in, I started to feel a little light headed, but unlike the other day when the same thing had happened he wasn’t about to shoot his load. I wasn’t sure I could take much more of this, I had cum continually for the past twenty minutes, and still he plunged his cock in, to the encouragement of all the others watching. I then had what I could only guess was an orgasm to end all orgasms, his cock had started to ejaculate deep in my vagina and the moment became a part of me, for I could hear every word being uttered in that room. My head was swimming with emotions I have never felt before or since, and then I blacked out.

Coming too, I heard my sister say. “Are you alright sis” he was still inside me, so I couldn’t have been out for long. I reached up to his head and pulled him forward, and then kissed him passionately on the lips, and thanked him for the best fuck of my life. It was just as well we’d finished, for soon after getting dressed and tiding up a little Father returned, bidding his guests farewell saying he hoped his daughters had entertained them while he had been gone, they all smiled saying yes, and then left.

We retired to bed shortly after that talking about the night we had had, I placed this tale of ours in the journal the next day but I couldn’t forget that night, and wanted a repeat performance as soon as possible, who knows what my next entry will tell.”
Old 12-12-2016, 10:04 PM
Samster

CONCLUSION

Closing the journal, I looked over to my two friends, smiling. ”You had quite an adventure there didn’t you?” They both smiled spotting the erection that tale had elicited, moving closer to me, they may not be solid to touch but they could touch others, don’t ask me how, I just knew they could. Samantha pulled my zipper down and slid her mouth over my cock, in much the same way as described in the story, being able to see both of them clearly now, I was about to enjoy another sex romp with my friends, but that’s another story.

†************** The End *************†

Hope everyone enjoyed this story...!!

Please drop me your comments, so I can proceed with another new story.
Old 12-12-2016, 11:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
VenusKraft deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story bro, hope you start a new one soon
Old 12-12-2016, 11:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
SquirtFire deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice steamy story
Old 12-12-2016, 11:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 8
analyzed deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

mmm reading through the stories made me crave for something long and thick
Old 13-12-2016, 12:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiasusam View Post
CONCLUSION

Closing the journal, I looked over to my two friends, smiling. ”You had quite an adventure there didn’t you?” They both smiled spotting the erection that tale had elicited, moving closer to me, they may not be solid to touch but they could touch others, don’t ask me how, I just knew they could. Samantha pulled my zipper down and slid her mouth over my cock, in much the same way as described in the story, being able to see both of them clearly now, I was about to enjoy another sex romp with my friends, but that’s another story.

†************** The End *************†

Hope everyone enjoyed this story...!!

Please drop me your comments, so I can proceed with another new story.
Up u there for your effort.
Old 17-12-2016, 01:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 15
alec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of light

I wanna know end up did they move on..
Old 17-12-2016, 04:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
NakedMan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by alec View Post