The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-11-2016, 11:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
naresh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: From My Perspective..

Please continue, nice story
Old 11-11-2016, 06:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Endogan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Enjoyed the update TS
Old 12-11-2016, 10:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
Ahdais deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hope to read more
Old 12-11-2016, 10:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
Ahdais deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hope to read more.
Old 12-11-2016, 06:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
koolkatt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Birth Control

I immediately tried moving away from him when I felt his first shot of cum hit my pussy wall but with my hands tied behind my back, I was helpless. He grabbed me by my lovehandles and emptied his load into me.

"What the fuck? Did you just cum in me?" I was shocked.

"Mmmm.. Relax baby.." he collapsed on top of me.

"Wait what?!? What happened to the condom?!" I panicked.

"Mmm.. Let me rest.. " he ignored my question.

"What the fuck?!? I can feel your cum in me you ass!!!" I screamed.

Daniel ignored my protests and sucked on my neck with his cock still in me. I tried pushing his cum out of my pussy but I had no idea if it was working or not. I continued wriggling to get him off my back but he was so much heavier than and after what seemed like an eternity, he finally withdrew his cock and laid beside me. I immediately turned over and did a sit up. With my hands still behind my back, I looked down at my pussy and saw cum oozing out of it.

"Oh my god.. You asshole! Untie this stupid thing now!" I screamed.

"Ok ok.. Relax.." he leaned over and undid the knot.

"What relax?!? Fuck..." I fingered my pussy and tried to get more cum out before running to the toilet.

By the time I returned to the room, I could see Daniel starting to fall asleep. I walked towards him and slapped him hard on the face. He woke up and stared blankly at me. I screamed at him to fucking get up and bring me to a doctor immediately.

"What doctor? Now? Don't be crazy please" he rolled his eyes.

"Fuck you. Who told you to fucking cum in me? When did you take off the condom?!?" I screamed.

"Relax.. Relax.. Stop screaming so loudly please" he pulled me towards him.

"No. Fuck you. I'm going home now" I reached for my underwear and pants and walked out of the room.

Daniel ran after me and hugged me from behind and begged me to stay. I was infuriated and started screaming at him to let me go. He didn't relent and continued to hug me and pulled me down to sit on the steps. He started to kiss and sweet talk me. After awhile, I cooled down and we walked into the toilet and took a shower. Knowing that I was still slightly pissed off, the shower was fairly PG and nothing sexual happened. Actually, nothing sexual happened throughout the rest of the night.

"Are you ready?" he called for me from the first level.

"Ya.. Coming down already" I told him as I collected my stuff.

We got in the car and we went for brunch before he took me home. For the next couple of weeks, I was constantly paranoid about being pregnant. This paranoia continued for a couple more weeks and after countless pregnancy test kits. During this time, Daniel kept trying to convince me that if planned properly around my ovulation, he could cum inside me without getting me pregnant. I didn't want to risk it so after doing some research, I decided to see a doctor to get some birth control pills.

I'm normally quite a vocal person and would often speak of in front of my friends or on behalf of my friends if I felt something was wrong. But I was becoming increasingly timid when I am with Daniel. I don't know why.. it's like some sort of hierarchy between the both of us, and I was always under him.

"Eh you told your boss you quitting already?" he asked in the car while sending me to work.

"Not yet." I told him.

"Why?? Tell her this week your last week" he ordered.

"But I enjoy working there with my friends" I argued.

"You can still meet them after you quit what. You can visit the shop to eat anytime" he insisted.

"Then you really pay for me? What if you suddenly decide to stop? Then I eat shit??" I argued.

"Ya. Don't worry. You should know me by now. I'm not that kinda person" he nodded.

After he told me to quit for the umpteenth time, I finally told my boss that day that it would be my last week. She was ok with it and told me that I was always welcomed to return. Daniel told me to stay over at his place that night as a 'celebration'. By now, I had stayed over his house quite frequently and it always ended in sex. Good sex. But sex was always part of the equation.

"You think you can not fuck me one time when I go over?" I asked in the car after he picked me up.

"Hmm.. No.. You put a piece of meat infront of a hungry lion. You think the lion will leave it alone?" he smiled.

"Oh.. So I am a piece of meat now??" I glared at him.

"No la.. Just an analogy. You are definitely more than a piece of meat" he rubbed my thigh.

"Tsk.. Just drive la" I pushed his hand away.

We arrived at his house and ordered some McDonald's before watching a movie. Daniel, as usual, would start his 'exploration' of my body as the movie went on. I was used to it by now and rested my head on his lap while his hands set up camp on my boobs.

"Wanna give me a blowjob?" he whispered.

"No.. I like this show" I grumbled.

"We can watch it again" he begged, and bend down to kiss my forehead.

"Come on" he nudged me off his lap and pulled down his shorts.

"Tsk.. You ah.. " I gave in and stroked his cock, which was already semi-erect.

I laid on the sofa while sucking his cock. But my eyes were glued to the television, which irritated Daniel. He threw a cushion on the floor and told me to get down on my knees on top of it. I saw his face and knew that he was serious about it and obediently went down on my knees without saying anything. He spread his legs open for me to get inbetween.

"Mmmm.. Fucking sexy" he told me, stroking my hair.

"Don't angry k??" I said, taking his cock out momentarily.

"What angry??" he asked.

"Your face says it all. Irritated that I watch TV while sucking you right?" I looked him in the eye.

"Maybe" he grinned.

He reached over and pulled off my top and undid my bra. He didn't face fuck me this time. He allowed me to do my thing and I slowly sucked on his cock while he sat back and enjoyed the movie.. and me. I was working on his balls when the buzzer rang. Someone was at his gate. It was probably the McDonald's delivery man. Daniel shouted out of the house to wait a for a minute. We looked at each other for a couple seconds before he threw my shirt to me and told me to get dressed and collect the food.

"You go la. Just put on your pants." I stood up.

"No no.. I want you to go. Don't wear your bra" he grinned.

"No!!! Can see my nipples!" I protested.

"Cannot la. Wear and see" he argued.

"See!! Can see right! My nipples damn hard now! " I protested again, with my shirt on infront of the living room mirror.

"Cannot. Go go." he smiled and pushed me lightly towards the door.

I gave up and took a piece of tissue to wipe my face before getting the money to pay the delivery man as I walked out the house and towards the gate. From afar, I saw that he was a Malay man. Probably mid 20s or early 30s? Not really sure. I walked over and opened the gate to pay him and collect the food. All these while being super conscious that my nipples were poking out of my top. I caught the deliveryman taking a few glances at my chest but other than that, he kept looking at my knees and I could see him hiding a smile. I didn't think too much about it and collected the food and walked back towards the house. As I entered the living room, I caught a glance of myself walking by and it immediately occurred to me why the deliveryman was smiling and looking at my knees. I knelt on the cushion so long that its pattern were imprinted on my knees. Coupled with my protruding nipples, the deliveryman must have guessed what was going on.
Old 12-11-2016, 07:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Koup deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update, support here.
Old 12-11-2016, 08:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
Ambrosio deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more!!
Old 13-11-2016, 01:13 AM
Samster

NewPaper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue sis
Old 13-11-2016, 02:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
koolkatt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

New Position

"Oh my god! He knows what is going on la!! So embarrassing! " I laughed.

"Really?? Your nipples still hard??" he laughed, taking the food from me.

"Ya!! And look at my knees!!" I pointed at them.

"Wa.. Hahahahahaha" He laughed loudly, placing the food on the table.

"Come here, we're not done yet." he held my hand and led me back to the sofa.

Daniel sat down on the sofa and pulled me ontop of him. He pulled my top off again and sucked on my boobs. He then pushed me back down on my knees. I started giving him head again but instead of letting me go at my own pace, he grabbed my hair this time and dictated the pace by pushing my head up and down. All the while telling me to look at him.

"There's my beautiful girl" he grinned.

"Mmmm.." I sucked on his cock.

"Give my balls a polish babe" he ordered.

"Yes daddy" I teased.

I sucked on his balls as ordered while my hand continued to stroke his cock. I started by sucking on one and playing with it in my mouth before sucking on the other and giving it the same treatment.

"Ummmm" he groaned.

"You're so good Katt" he complimented.

"Mmmm.. Thanks daddy" I teased again.

"Ready for some cock in you?" he asked.

"Yes Daddy" I stood up.

"Strip baby" he demanded.

I pulled down my shorts first and revealed my boypants underwear to Daniel. I climbed ontop of him and he sucked on my boobs like a baby.

"What about your underwear?" he asked, looking up at me.

"Take them off yourself baby" I smiled.

"Sure.. But you don't call me baby.. Not now.. Now you call me daddy" he smiled, before pulling them down to my knees.

I assisted him and pulled off my underwear completely off. I reached down and touched my pussy. I was already slightly wet. I grabbed onto Daniel's cock and guided it slowly into my pussy. I exhaled a sigh I felt his cock enter my pussy and my eyes widened. I slowly pushed my body down and eventually sat on top of him, his cock completely inside my pussy.

"Ahh.." I gave a soft moan.

"You like it?" he asked.

"Yes.. I like it daddy.. Mmmm" I moaned, as I started to gyrate my hips.

"Fuck that feels good.. Ughh.." he groaned in pleasure.

"You ready daddy??" I smiled.

"Yes bitch. Give it to me" he looked up.

I stopped gyrating and starting to lift myself up away from him and made sure that only the tip of his cock was left in me before I sat down again. I did it over and over as Daniel sat there while I fucked myself with his cock. I soon got tired and resorted to lying on him while just bobbing my ass up and down.

"You're so fucking wet." he commented.

"Mmmm... You like it Daddy??" I whispered.

"Yes.. Very much.. " he held onto my waist and slowly stood up, carrying me.

I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck as he walked towards a wall. I wasn't sure what was going to happen next as this was the first time he did this. He pressed me against the wall and it literally sent a chill down my spine as the wall was cold as fuck. His hands went behind both my thighs to push my body upwards. With me pinned to the wall, Daniel started to thrust into me. It was a weird feeling. His cock was scratching areas in my pussy that he rarely scratched when we had normal sex.

"Feels good like this?" he asked.

"Ummm.. Yess.. Am I heavy??" I asked.

"No. Light. I can do this all day" he continued to thrust.

"Ummm.. Fuck... Deeper daddy.. Mmmm.. Yesss.." I begged.

The sounds of our body slamming into each other filled the living room. I was beginning to sweat and I could feel Daniel's sweat too. This only made the slapping sound louder.

"Fuck... Ahhh... Yes.. Yes... Yes... Mmm.." I moaned, I could feel my orgasm coming.
Old 13-11-2016, 10:39 AM
Samster

Khloe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

More please!!
Old 13-11-2016, 11:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 18
Raddy69 is a splendid one to beholdRaddy69 is a splendid one to beholdRaddy69 is a splendid one to beholdRaddy69 is a splendid one to beholdRaddy69 is a splendid one to beholdRaddy69 is a splendid one to beholdRaddy69 is a splendid one to behold

Looking forward for more updates from TS .
Old 13-11-2016, 12:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Hkaras deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good story!
Old 13-11-2016, 06:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
OxWeb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

More please!!
Old 14-11-2016, 01:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 325 / Power: 9
FredSolo is one of the Best!FredSolo is one of the Best!FredSolo is one of the Best!FredSolo is one of the Best!

awaiting for more updates :-) btw TS, are you still in contact with Daniel?
Old 14-11-2016, 01:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Eagerly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Love the update TS
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1