The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-11-2016, 09:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6731 / Power: 13
MPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond repute
Re: From My Perspective..

Nice updates.. more please.
Old 03-11-2016, 10:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
KambingAyam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping to nice story
Old 03-11-2016, 11:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
anhviet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pitch tent and camp
Old 03-11-2016, 01:09 PM
Samster

ChoaDaiDi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by anhviet View Post
Pitch tent and camp
Same here as well.
Old 03-11-2016, 05:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
Nocially deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue TS...
Old 03-11-2016, 07:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
Budapest deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping too!
Old 05-11-2016, 05:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
koolkatt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hanky Panky

Daniel pulled me closer as we kissed. I sat there holding the box in my hands and I could feel my palms getting sweaty. I felt his hand slip under my top, brushed against my stomach and onto my chest. He fumbled for awhile but eventually managed to squeeze his hand underneath my bra and squeezed my left boob. My right hand held onto his arm as he continued his 'exploration'. I pushed him away when he squeezed my boobs too hard.

"Opps.. Sorry" Daniel smiled, pulling away from me.

"Are you ok?" Daniel asked, after I didn't reply.

I adjusted my bra, pulled down my top and gathered my stuff before trying to open the door again. Daniel once again held onto my hand and asked me what was wrong. I told him that nothing was wrong and that we shouldn't meet again. I shrugged off his arm and opened the door. Throwing his gift back into the car before closing the door. I have no idea why I felt or behaved that way but I all I knew then was that I wanted to get out of his car and get home. I ignored all his messages from that day on and thought that I wouldn't be seeing him ever again. But as luck would have it, I would bump into him again.

My clubbing days continued every weekend without any problems. Studying full time and working part-time was really stressful on me. Not because school work was hard or my work was tough. It was because had extremely little time for myself and I always felt miserable by the end of the week. Clubbing was my own weird way of stress relieving. I was clubbing almost every weekend. And it was on one of these weekends that I inevitably saw Daniel again.

"Hey Katt" someone called out my name as I walked past the wine bar.

I turned and saw that it was Daniel sitting down with his friends. It was close to 3 weeks since I slammed his car door on him. I nodded my head towards them in acknowledgement and quickly went back into the club. I looked composed on the outside but inside I was terrified. I wasn't sure why. As I squeezed back into the VIP area, I told Candice about what just happened and she told me that she would protect me from him. (Spoiler, she didn't in the end). After drinking till I was high, we decided to go down to the dance floor. The guys in the group squeezed a path for us onto the dance floor. Once there, the guys went about 'hunting' for their own chicks while only one of them danced around us to ward off other hopeful hunters.

"Eh that girl pretty what! Go for her la!" we screamed to one of our guy friends.

After a few moments of hesitation, he went for it and us girls were left alone. We danced with each other and were having fun, guys tried to circle us but we ignored them and continued to have fun amongst ourselves. After dancing for awhile, I needed to pee and went to the toilet. They offered to come along but I said I was fine going alone. I was washing my hands after doing my business when Daniel appeared out of nowhere to wash his hands beside me.

"Why are you avoiding me?" he asked.

"I'm not.." I muttered.

"Then why didn't you reply my message?" he asked, holding onto my hand and sitting down at the bench directly behind the basin.

"Just.. didn't know what to reply" I replied, sitting down beside him.

"Things are cool between us right? I'm sorry if I went too far the other time" his eyes were fixed on mine.

"Mmm.. Yes.. Everything is fine.. Don't worry" I assured him.

"Follow me. Let's go for a drink" he stood up and pulled me along.

I followed behind him back to his table in the VIP area. I looked over at my own table and saw that only a drunk friend of mine was there, sleeping. I drank a bit with Daniel and he introduced me to his friends. One of them was younger than him and the other was the same age. All three of them looked younger than they looked. I was already high even before drinking with Daniel so I just sipped slowly on whatever they gave me. My little sips must have added up as I felt the rush of alcohol running through my body again.

"You ok?" Daniel spoke into my ear.

"Mmhmm.. Ok.. " I smiled.

"I don't think so. Haha.. You are smiling like a lunatic" he commented.

"I am like that when a bit high.. don't make fun of me" I punched his shoulder.

"You are. Look at yourself. Haha" he teased me again.

I attempted to punch him again but he caught my hand instead and held onto it. I tried pulling my fist out of his hand but his grip was too strong. Instead, he pulled me over to his side. I slammed onto him and he wrapped his shoulders around me to steady me.

"I think you better stop drinking" he ordered.

I nodded and leaned onto him and could feel my head getting heavy. He suggested that he send me home again and in my drunken stupor, I agreed. I left the club without telling my friends and in a flash, I was once again in the passenger seat of Daniel's car. I dozed off every now and then and suddenly felt like puking. Daniel must have seen me and slowed the car to a stop just in time to lean over and open the passenger side door for me. I instinctively put my head out of the car and puked. Puking was like a jump start to my body's system. I was wide awake and 100% sober after puking. I leaned back once again on the seat and Daniel passed me a tissue.

"Better?" he asked.

"Ya.. But very hungry now.. Haha.. " somehow I was at ease with Daniel.

"Wanna eat prata?" he suggested.

I nodded as I was really hungry. I don't know how long I lasted before I dozed off into sleep again. The next time I opened my eyes, Daniel was once again nudging my shoulder like the very first time he sent me home. I looked around and realised that I wasn't near any parking lot. I was in his front yard.

"Why you bring me to your house?" I was a little apprehensive.

"You were in such a deep sleep, don't worry. I can cook maggi for you" he assured me.

"Is anyone home?" I asked.

"No. I live here alone." he answered.

"In such a big house? Alone?" I was suspicious.

"Yes. My family house. My parents moved out because my mum and dad couldn't use the stairs anymore" he assured me.

He left the car and I sat in it alone. He opened his house door and signalled for me to enter. I left the car apprehensively and stumbled behind him. There was still quite a bit of alcohol in me I guess. He went off into the kitchen and I sat on the living room sofa. My mind was on high alert at this point as I was unsure about my surroundings. But my body was too tired and I fell asleep.. again. I woke up again when I felt someone lifting my legs. I opened my eyes and saw Daniel moving both my legs onto the sofa so that I could sleep lying down.

"Just go sleep. No need to eat already" He comforted me.

I immediately pushed myself off the sofa and said that I should eat it since he already cooked it for me. I sat on the floor and started eating, I could feel my body getting stronger with every bite of food. I was completely awake by now, albeit still a little high and with a heavy head. Daniel sat beside me and enjoyed his own bowl of noodles. He threw some luncheon meat from his bowl into mine and I immediately thew them back saying that I was full. We continued throwing the luncheon meat to and fro for a couple more times before he missed and it dropped onto my dress. We laughed hysterically and he leaned over to help clean my dress.

"Ehh.. " I exhaled instinctively and curled up my legs when he pressed against my inner thigh.

"Sorry" he mumbled, still laughing.

I laughed it off as well and he moved his face closer and closer to mine. Before I knew what was happening, we were kissing again. A lot more vigorous than before, my head was basically bent backwards, resting on the sofa seat while we made out. His right hand touched my entire body from the outside. It was as if he was giving me a security pat down. He moved his hand up my dress and after some maneuvering, touched my pussy for the first time.

"Mmmm!!" I semi-screamed into his mouth.

"Why? What's wrong?" He asked.

I turned away shyly and pulled my skirt down. Daniel didn't stop and started to kiss my cheek, ear and slowly made his way to my mouth again. This time round, I didn't resist and granted him full access. He soon pulled me on top of him and we continued to make out on his living room floor, leaning against his sofa. My dress was all the way up to my chest now and both his hands were fondling with my boobs. He expertly reached behind and removed my bra. I could feel his hardon poking out of his pants and rubbing against my pussy.
Old 05-11-2016, 08:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Tranh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update
Old 05-11-2016, 11:00 PM
Samster

Hanky Panky 2

We unlocked our lips and he started to suck on my boobs. I sat on him awkwardly, looking down at him feasting on my boobs. His kisses started to move back up my neck and he sucked on my neck like a vampire.

"It's going to leave a mark" I pulled away.

"Good... So people will know that you're mine" he smiled, enjoying himself.

"Take off your dress babe" he requested, pushing me off and sitting on the sofa.

I listened obediently and pulled my dress off. He then pulled me onto the sofa beside him and kissed me again. With one hand on me, he used his other hand and undid his pants, pulling them down. It was the first time I saw his cock. It wasn't clean shaven but he definitely trimmed it neat. He stopped kissing me and nudged me towards his cock. He could see that I was reluctant but he kept telling me to give it a try. I gave in to his numerous requests and held his cock in my hand before bending over to suck it. I licked the tip of his cock and it tasted super salty. I wanted to spit but there was nowhere to do it so I just let it drip down his cock while I slowly started putting more and more of his cock in my mouth. He pushed my head down deep onto his cock but it was too long for me to deep throat the whole thing. There was still a little of his cock left even after I went as deep as I could. I closed my eyes as he started to thrust his cock into my mouth. I was gagging and my mouth generated a lot of saliva. My eyes teared up as well. He stopped pushing my head down after awhile and I went back to giving him normal blowjob.

"Wow... You are pretty good Katt" he complimented.

"Mmm.. My ex loves to be given head" I told him.

"Wanna take off your underwear?" he hinted, pulling onto the sides of my panty.

"What you wanna do?" I asked, slipping off my underwear.

"You know what I wanna do Katt" he smiled.

He pulled my legs towards him and pushed me down. I laid down on the sofa with my legs spread. He knelt down on the ground and pulled me to the edge of the sofa before burying his head inbetween my legs. I shyly covered my pussy and told him that I wanted to go clean up first. He insisted that it was fine and that since I sucked on his cock, he would now reciprocate and eat my pussy out. He pushed my hand away and started to eat my pussy. He made me feel in a way I have never felt before. He definitely know a good mix between fingering and sucking of my clit. I came within 5 minutes and my body tensed up, slightly clamping his head between my thighs. He knew he did a good job based on how much I gripped at his hair and how muffled my moans had become. He sat down beside me after my orgasm passed and waited to claim his reward. He signalled for me to get ontop of him.

"No condom?" I asked.

"You mind? I have it there actually" he pointed to one of the drawers.

"Of course.. Where is it?" I stood up.

He pointed where the condoms were and I fetched them. At that time, I felt like a prostitute that is servicing her client instead of a typical ONS. I sat beside him and put on the condom before climbing on top of him. I inserted his cock into my pussy and slowly sat down. His cock was definitely longer than my ex but my ex's cock was thicker. As I sat down, I felt his cock reaching depths that my ex had never reached before. It was.. weird?

"Fuck you are tight" he moaned.

"Mmm.. " was all I could manage as I bobbed up and down his cock.

"My turn now" he ordered and held onto my ass.

I stopped moving and it was his turn to do the work. His thrusts were definitely more rough and vigorous than mine. He slammed his cock deep into my pussy with every thrust and he went quick too. I leaned forwards and clutched tightly only the sofa as I muffled my moans. Sex with my ex was pretty vanilla, this was the roughest and most satisfying sex I've had. He was giving my pussy a proper beating. His thrusts slowed to a stop and he pushed me off him. He then got ontop of me and fucked me missionary. My legs rested on his shoulders as he started fucking me with slow and deep thrusts.

"Ahhh.. Ahhh.. Mmm.. Ahhh.. Ahh.. Ahhh" I moaned with his every thrust, my eyes closed.
Old 05-11-2016, 11:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
pizzaheart deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue sis!!
Old 07-11-2016, 09:37 PM
Samster

What's next?

He pushed so deep into me that my knees were bouncing off my boobs with each thrust. He increased his pace and the thrusts began to hurt me a little. I was in a mix of pleasure and pain. I gripped tightly on the sofa sheets and squeezed my eyes shut. It's a weird feeling really. The best way to describe it... it felt like picking at a scab.. it hurts.. but at the same time we pick at it because it feels good. A good mix between pleasure and pain.

"Open your eyes" he demanded.

"Mmmm.. Noo.. " I moaned in pleasure and pain.

"You're getting tighter" he commented, noticing that my moans were becoming muffled again.

I didn't reply as, like he mentioned, I was indeed cumming. I felt my body tense up and could feel my ears getting flushed red. I came again and Daniel started to slow his thrusts down to a stop and took his cock out from my beaten pussy. My pussy was all warm from the friction caused by the intense rubbing. He climbed ontop of me and knelt before my face, peeling off the condom.

"My turn to cum now baby" he poked his cock into my mouth.

"Look up at me" he demanded.

I did as I was told and sucked on his cock for a couple of minutes as his moans became the soundtrack. He withdrew his cock and jerked himself off in front of my face. I pushed myself away, anticipating what's to come. He moved himself forward everytime I pushed back and I had nowhere else to go after a couple of pushes.

"Don't want" I said finally, turning away.

"Come on babe. You can close your eyes." he offered.

Before I could agree to anything, I felt my cheek being sprayed by what felt like warm jets of water, except it was cum. I immediately tried to turn my entire body but I was trapped under him and so were my arms. A few more jets of cum sprayed down on me and it got in my hair and some on my years.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck you la!!!" I screamed, as I struggled to break free.

"Sorry babe.. Just had to do it" he panted, getting off me.

"What the fuck?! I said no right?!" I complained, clean the cum off with my hands.

Daniel apologised profusely and passed me a handful of tissues, even helping me to clean up. Irritated would be an understatement. I was throwing a bitch fit. Daniel sniggered as he helped me. And he started to laugh openly after a couple minutes.

"Funny?!" I was still mad.

"Yes. You are so cute when you're mad" he held onto my shoulders and inspected my face.

"All cleaned up. No more cum left baby" he finished his inspection.

"Fuck you" I pushed him away and walked into the kitchen looking for the toilet.

"Its to the left" he told me.

I went in and rinsed a tissue under the tap and dabbed my face with it. Daniel entered the toilet soon after me and told me to take a proper shower. He had extra clothes for me. I was reluctant at first as I wanted to go home that night. But I felt all dirty and sticky and it took little convincing for me to decide to shower. I was still mad at Daniel and pushed him out of the toilet before I hopped into the shower. He passed me a towel when I was done and I exited the toilet wrapped in the towel. He then pass me some clothes to wear. I sat on the sofa and untied my hair. Checking my phone, I saw that I had a total of 13 missed calls from my friends. I called back to tell them that I was fine and not to worry about me. It was 5:15AM.

I have no idea how long Daniel showered for but I fell asleep on the sofa and the next time I opened my eyes, I could see that the sun was up. I turned over and saw Daniel behind, spooning me. I took his arm off me and went to the toilet to freshened myself up. Daniel was still asleep when I returned so I nudged him awake and told him to send me home.

"What?? Wait.. What?? What time is it?" he was in a daze.

"Send me home. I need to go home. It's 11AM now" I demanded.

"Ok.. Wait.. Let me go wash up" he slowly got up.

I wanted to change back to the dress I wore last night but it was a little clingy and damp. So I opted to continue wearing Daniel's tshirt and boxers. After waiting for about 5 minutes, Daniel reappeared and led me out the house. I followed behind quietly and sat int he car as he opened the door for me.

"Wanna go for breakfast?" he asked.

"No.. Just take me home. My parents are going to kill me" I replied.

"Ok.. You look spectacular without makeup by the way" he added.

"Hmm?? Thanks... But I'm just like any other girl without makeup" I said.

"No no.. You are being modest. You know you are pretty. You just don't wanna admit it" he claimed.

"Ok ok.. Thank you" I gave up.

I was soon underneath my block. Daniel told me to call him when I got home. I didn't. But I found out that I had either left my panties in his car or in his living room as it wasn't with me when I dumped my dress into the laundry basket. I felt extremely tired and decided to sleep the afternoon away.

I woke up around 5PM that evening to see that I had several text messages from Daniel. The first one asking me why I didn't text him when I was home and the subsequent ones were to ask me to call him when I'm awake and whether I was free that night. I was well rested now and was overcome by a surge of regret for what I had done the previous night. In my mind, I was certain that Daniel now saw me as some cheap slut that he managed to bang after 3 meetings. At 6PM, Daniel called me.

"Hello?" I grumbled.

"Hey Katt. You still mad?" he asked.

"No.. Not anymore.." I replied.

"Meet me tonight for some dinner??" he asked.

"No.. I have school tomorrow." I informed him.

"You can stay over my place. I can send you to school" he argued.

"No... I think last night was a mistake" I told him.

"What? Why? I thought we had a good thing going?" he sounded irritated.

"I'm not some easy girl ok. Sorry if I gave that impression. It was a mistake. Bye." I disconnected.

Daniel called back immediately but I ignored it. However, he persisted and it started to get irritating so I relented.

"What you want?" I was irritated.

"Firstly, you are not some ONS that I picked up. I genuinely am interested in you. Secondly, I felt that we had a nice thing going. So I have no idea why you are so fucking pissed. And lastly, your underwear is still with me. What do you want me to do with it?" he explained angrily.

"I just felt that way. Got that vibe off you" I explained.

"No. I am not like that. Come down in 20 minutes. I don't care if you are angry or not. If you're not down, then I'll just throw your stuff out the window" this time, he disconnected.

I was taken aback by his sudden assertiveness and suddenly felt a little guilty for throwing a tantrum. No idea why I felt that way once again. But I went down as I was told and waited for him. He arrived and signalled for me to get in. I entered the car and he passed me a plastic bag with my underwear in it.

"So what now?" he demanded.
Old 07-11-2016, 10:21 PM
Samster

Lavander81 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here!
Old 07-11-2016, 10:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1382 / Power: 10
SoGoodAh has much to be proud ofSoGoodAh has much to be proud ofSoGoodAh has much to be proud ofSoGoodAh has much to be proud ofSoGoodAh has much to be proud ofSoGoodAh has much to be proud ofSoGoodAh has much to be proud ofSoGoodAh has much to be proud ofSoGoodAh has much to be proud ofSoGoodAh has much to be proud of

Camping for more juicy details!
Old 08-11-2016, 01:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 215 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10777 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoGoodAh View Post
Camping for more juicy details!

Yes I want more.
Old 08-11-2016, 01:25 AM
Samster

TeaFlower deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy