The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-10-2016, 12:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
koolkatt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
From My Perspective..

Hello everyone.

My name is Katherine, you can call me Katt for short. I am 24 years old this year and I am a working adult like most of you here. Money has always been sort of an issue for me since I was young as my family isn't very well off. However, I was lucky to have a great bunch of friends who would often offer to pay for certain stuff while I was growing up. Needless to say, most of them are from rich families and grew up in an environment that I could only dream of. Growing up, I always told myself that I would work hard and one day be able to live a carefree life like them.

16 - My only saving grace
While I was in secondary school, I was like every other student, plain, simple and no one paid attention to me. But things started to change when I entered Secondary 3. I have no idea why, but guys started to pay more attention to me. Especially some of the 'gangsters' from Seconday 4 level. It was then that my friend told me it was because I was pretty. I guess I only have luck to thank for my good looks, as I certainly did nothing to change my appearance in school. I was still me. But somehow different.

One day during recess, a 'gangster' approached the table my friends and I were at and asked me for my number. I was stunned by his approach and just stared blankly at him for a couple of seconds before my friend nudged me out of my daze. I nodded and quickly keyed in my number into his phone to get him to leave. He started texting me immediately after school ended and asked me to meet him for lunch at the nearby McDonald's. I didn't want to meet him and told him I had something on. He texted me everyday for a couple of weeks before I finally agreed to meet him. Unknown to me back then, that would be the first date with my only boyfriend in my life till today.

I was from a rather prestigious secondary school and my girlfriends were all relatively well off compared to me. My 'gangster' boyfriend, whose name is Joseph, was also from a rich family. He stayed just a few streets behind the school at one of the landed houses.

I continued dating Joseph even after he left the school for JC. However with him gone, the other guys in school saw me as an open target and started to hit on me. It was then that I realized that even though I attained my looks out of pure luck (genetic lottery) it doesn't mean that I should refrain myself from using it to better my life. For those of you that are still in the dark, yes, this is the story of how I eventually became a sugarbaby.
Old 24-10-2016, 02:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
SoheiMiura deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: From My Perspective..

1st camper!!
Old 24-10-2016, 02:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 8
L14N6 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

2nd to camp
Old 27-10-2016, 02:35 AM
Samster

17-18 Meeting new people Part 1
Soon it was my turn to be done with Secondary School and I did well enough to get into the same JC as Joseph. It was in JC where my classmates introduced me to clubbing. I wasn't very keen at first but since most of my classmates seemed to have fun, I decided to join in during one of their outings. We started the night off by drinking and someone's house until we got high and then off to the club we went. We were underage back then so a good amount of sneaking about was required. I found out that it was relatively easy for us girls to sneak in and it was also through this that my social circle started to grow considerably.

Joseph didn't like the idea of me going to clubs but he trusted me enough to know that I wouldn't sleep around or do anything that would be deemed as cheating. And I didn't. I was really just there to have a good time with my friends and I mostly danced around with my girlfriends only. Some of my friends frequently had ONSs with the guys they met at the club and they would always try to hook me up with someone which I always reject. 99% of of the time we would club at Powerhouse at St James Power Station. It was.. mostly filled with guys serving their NS and the typical hokkien gangsters. They were fun to hangout with and they opened our eyes to a totally different way of life. Before meeting them, most of my friends and I would spend most of our time buried in books.

I spent the rest of my JC year 1 clubbing away and neglecting my studies. At the end of Year 1, I was given a choice of re-doing my year 1 or going off to Poly. Joseph stood by me this whole time and squeezed whatever time he had to be with me even though he was taking his As. This is also the first time where my financial circumstance became a hindrance. My parents told me to continue with JC as Poly school fees were a lot more expensive than JC school fees.
Old 27-10-2016, 03:03 AM
Samster

I assured them that I would find a job to pay for it myself since I started this mess in the first place. And I did. I worked part time selling yogurt while waiting for Poly to start and continued working even after school started. It felt more like full-time as I wanted to earn as much as possible and the pay there wasn't very ideal. But I liked the job as it was easy to do. (Hint hint). Needless to say, with me constantly working and Joseph entering the army, our relationship got strained pretty badly. And I vented my relationship problems with more clubbing sessions. I didn't need to sneak around anymore as I turned 18 and decided to stop going to PowerHouse and swapped it for Zouk.

I've never paid for any clubbing sessions before as my guy friends would always open bottles inside and I would get to enter for free and drink for free. Some of them tried to make a move on me but I still rejected them as I was technically still with Joseph. Things only changed when I officially broke up with Joseph as he couldn't stand my clubbing ways anymore and we were only meeting up like once or twice a month at this point. For a couple months after I broke up, I went on crazy drinking sprees at the club and on one particular Saturday, I was puking everything out of my stomach by 1am. I accidentally puked in the VIP area and the cleaner had to come clean it up. I think I also puked onto some other members there without me knowing.

I remember sleeping beside my friend as she took care of me on the sofa. Somehow my friends managed to get a box of panadol and gave one pill to me. Surprisingly, it made me feel better. And I was sober enough to talk coherently by 2:30ish. This was when a stranger walked towards my friend and I. I remember the events that happened after this vividly.

"Are you ok now?" the stranger spoke

My friend and I looked up at him with blurred expression on our faces.

"Do you not remember me?" he shook his right leg infront of us.

I looked at my friend and she looked at me. The both of us had no idea who this stranger was. He was definitely much older than the both of us. I saw myself as a teenager back then and he was definitely a working adult.
Old 27-10-2016, 03:04 AM
Samster

"You puked on my shoe earlier??" he took a seat beside me, maintaining his distance and stuck out his leg to show me his shoe.

"Oh.. I am so sorry.. " I immediately apologized.

"It's ok.. What is your name?"

"Katt" I replied, still apologetic.

We were soon engaged in a conversation and I found out that his name is Daniel and he was 29 years old. He asked if his age was a problem for me and I told him it was ok with me as we were just friends. Despite our age difference, we had a lot of topics to talk about and were pretty engrossed in the conversation that time flew by and soon the lights came on in the club. He stood up and looked down at the dance floor and realized that it was time to go home.

"Do you want a ride home?" he asked.

"Errr.. I think I have to go home with my friends" I replied.

"Come on, no funny business. I will send you home immediately. You can even tell your friends in case something happens" he assured me.

I didn't know how to reject him at that time and just asked my friend if it was ok. Hoping that she would say no and save me. But apparently humans are not telepathic and she said it was fine.

"So good to go now?" he asked again.

I stood up slowly and he held my hand and led me out of the club. I was used to turning left after exiting the club to walk out to the main road to get a cab but he turned right instead and into the carpark beside the club. He held my hand and pulled me along behind him. We soon got to his car and it was a very handsome BMW Z4 Convertible. He opened the door for me and I got in. We were soon driving out of the area before hitting the highway, he asked if I wanted more air. I told him anything and he stopped the car by the side of the road and retract the ceiling of the car. We were soon driving down the highway towards my house with the top down and the wind in my hair. As i mentioned earlier, I remember this sequence of events vividly because it was the first time I met my future Sugar Daddy.
Old 27-10-2016, 04:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 9
PastMeSome deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support your story.
Old 27-10-2016, 04:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 14
harahara88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyharahara88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Sure brings back memories of our school days .
Old 27-10-2016, 05:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3464 / Power: 22
mr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond repute

camping. more from miss koolkatt please.
Old 27-10-2016, 07:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
CeltaVigo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping too!
Old 29-10-2016, 10:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 14
itchybackside deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyitchybackside deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hope TS continue his story soon .
Old 29-10-2016, 11:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 8
bamban deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hope to read more.
Old 29-10-2016, 12:13 PM
Samster

laojizhui deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hoping to read more.
Old 29-10-2016, 12:52 PM
Samster

Suansee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more!
Old 03-11-2016, 03:58 AM
Samster

The First Date

The long night of clubbing took its toll and I fell asleep in the car on the way home despite the top being down. It couldn't have been more than 30 minutes before I felt someone shaking my shoulder. I opened my eyes and saw Daniel smiling beside me. I was pretty much sober at this point and got a little shy.

"Thank you" I mumbled, looking down and undoing my seatbelt.

"No worries" Daniel smiled.

"Wait" Daniel held onto my hand as I was about to open the door.

"Hmm?" I asked.

"The least you can do is give me your number as thanks right? Haha" Daniel smiled.

"Oh ok.. " I took his phone and keyed in my number.

We wished each other goodnight and I went home and took a shower before going to bed. I texted Candice (the one that said it was ok for me to go home with Daniel) to inform her that I was home. I felt my phone vibrate as I was about to fall asleep so I picked it up and gave it a glance. It was an unknown number. I knew it was Daniel but I was too tired to reply and placed my phone back down before dozing off into dreamland.

I woke up around 2PM the next day and saw that the unknown number had sent me 3 messages.

"Hey Katt, Daniel here. Are you asleep?"

"You owe me lunch if you are asleep already"

"Guess you owe me lunch Katt "

I didn't reply and went about my 'morning' routine. It was close to 3PM when I was finally done and sat down to use my phone again. I replied all my other messages and finally decided to open my chat with Daniel again. I wasn't sure what to reply him but I thought to myself "whatever" and replied him whatever came to my mind.

"Lol. That's not fair to me right? I was spent yesterday" I replied.

"Fair enough! My treat then! When are you free?" Daniel's reply came almost immediately.

"Umm.. I don't know.. I have school" I replied, trying to delay setting a date.

"That's fine Katt! Just tell me whenever you're free." Daniel replied.

"Don't have to worry I don't bite" Daniel sent another text after I didn't reply him for 15 minutes.

"Hmm.. Ok.. I will be free tomorrow evening. My class ends at 4:30PM" I replied after contemplating for another 5 minutes.

Fast forward to the next day. I went to school as per normal. I admit that I dressed a little nicer than my usual school attire that day as I knew that I was meeting Daniel. Time flew by and soon it was the last half hour of my tutorial class.

"Hey Katt, I'll wait for you at the MRT Taxi stand later ok?" Daniel texted me.

"Hmm.. Ok.. See you there, I might be a little late" I replied.

I made my way to the MRT Taxi stand after my class ended as fast as I could as I didn't want to keep him waiting. I stood there for no more than 2 minutes before I saw his dark blue Z4 driving towards me and turned on its hazard lights, stopping in front of me.

"Hello, how was your day?" Daniel asked as I sat down in his car.

"Fine. Thanks" I said shyly.

"You are so different when you are not on alcohol" he commented.

I blushed and smiled without saying anything. I stole a few glances at Daniel as he drove and realised that he didn't look 29. He looked younger. He took me to a quiet little restaurant along East Coast Park and the sky was getting fairly dark when we arrived. We ate our dinner and talked about usual stuff. I am pretty shy when it comes to meeting new people but Daniel made conversing with him an ease. We talked about almost everything and inevitably I told him about my current situation. It was during our conversation that Daniel told me he was actually 33 not 29. He told me that he was 29 earlier as he was afraid that I would mind his age.

We finished our dinner and walked back to his car. Instead of unlocking the car doors, he opened the boot and took out a bag and said he wanted to show me something. He dug in the bag and pulled out a pair of shoes. I realised immediately that it was the shoe that I had puked on.

"Oh my god.. Why is it still in your car??" I asked.

"Haha.. Forgot to take it home. I think I'll have to box it up as it was this shoe that got me a date with you" he laughed.

We got back into the car and prepared for the journey back to my house. Right before exiting the carpark, Daniel leaned over, opened the glove box and retrieved a square black box. I caught a glance of the box and saw CHANEL written on it. He then placed the box on my lap and told me that it was for me. I was shocked and told him that we literally just met a couple days ago.

"It's ok. It's for you. Open it. See if you like it" He told me as he drove onto the expressway.

I opened the box as he drove and saw that it was a Chanel necklace. I was still apprehensive about taking it and just placed it back in the box and held the box the entire journey back. I didn't say a word until I was below my house again.

"Thanks for dinner" I placed the box on the dashboard and opened the door.

"It's yours." Daniel held onto my arm.

"No. I don't think I can take it." I looked him firmly in the eyes.

"Yes you can. I bought it for you. Just take it. No worries" He reassured me, looking back into my eyes and placing the box back into my hands.

"Huhh.. why.. " I couldn't maintain eye contact anymore and looked down.

Daniel leaned forwards and planted a kiss on my lips. I was taken aback and pulled my head backwards in shock. I looked up at him and our eyes met again. He leaned forwards once again and planted his lips on mine for a second time. I was sorta prepared this time and closed my eyes. I felt his tongue extending out of his mouth and parting my lips. I have no idea why, but I reciprocated and we made out in his car for a couple of minutes.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1