The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-07-2017, 09:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 8
erhan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Two > One

Very nice story )
Old 23-07-2017, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 9
Cheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to all

Its been almost a week since Tiffany and I last spoke. I have been texting her everyday to try and patch things up but she seems to be really unresponsive. I was thinking of inviting her to Faeza's party but if she's not responding to my messages, there's nothing I can do. Boy she surely holds a grudge.

It was already Saturday and time for Faeza's party. Tiffany was still not responding. Screw it i thought to myself. Im leaving for Faeza's place without her. I left her a text message of my whereabouts for the day and left the house. It was gonna be a pool party i remembered so i dressed for the occassion - blue t-shirt, board shorts and slippers, along with my blue shades to complement my shirt.

I arrived at Faeza's place with about half the class already present. It was a simple party - a bbq pit, some table and chairs arranged just along the pool area and a function room in case of bad weather. Faeza took the initiative to book the poolside and bbq area for half the day.

Faeza - Kai you've finally reached. What took you so long?

Me - I see almost everyone is already here. Am i late?

Faeza - It started almost an hour ago! Its not cool to be fashionably late dude

Me - In my defence you didn't tell me much about this party

Faeza flashed a playful frown before grabbing me by the arm and pulling me towards the table where Kai En and Joyce were sitting.

Faeza - Sit here. I'll get you a drink

Faeza proceeded to the function room to get me a glass of cold drink. Faeza dressed simply in a black t-shirt and fbt shorts, nothing fancy. For a poolside party i was expecting her to be a dressed a little skimpier.

Me - So what time did you girls arrive?

Kai En - About an hour ago. My dad dropped me off

Me - Oh i see. Joyce, i'm hoping that there's a red bikini under that shirt haha

Joyce - Ha ha even if i did, you wouldn't be so lucky to see them

Faeza soon came back back with my glass of fruit punch.

Faeza - Here you go

Me - Thanks. Oh by the way, before i forget. Here's something for you

I handed Faeza her nicely wrapped birthday present.

Faeza - Aww thanks so much. What is it?

Me - You'll find out when you open it later

Faeza - A hint please?

I stood up and leaned towards her to whisper.

Me - Its a push up bra. I thought your girls might need as much help as they can get

Faeza bumped the present on my head and pinched my right arm playfully.

Faeza - You asshole!!

Me - Hahaha i'm just kidding

Faeza - Whatever. But thanks anyway. Really appreciate it

Faeza left to place her gift along with the others she received in the function room. I made small talk with Joyce and Kai En in the meantime.

Joyce - So what did you get for her?

Me - She'll find out later. So what are we gonna do the rest of the day?

Joyce - It's a poolside party. Maybe later we can play some pool games

Me - Sounds great. Got any secret pool games talent we should know about En?

Kai En - Me? No. I like swimming but haven't tried any pool games

Me - Great. We'll teach you some games later. So did you bring a bikini as well?

Joyce - Enough with the bikinis already. You're making her feel uncomfortable

Me - Well you don't expect to play with your clothes on, do you?

Kai En - I actually packed a swimsuit. Just in case

Faeza - Okay guys. Wanna start some water games? Everybody in the pool in 5 minutes

I took off my shirt and jumped into the pool, making a big splash. Kai En got up and headed to the ladies, to get changed i assumed. Joyce began tying her hair into a bun and removing her ear rings.

Me - Aren't you gonna follow En and get changed?

Joyce - No im already dressed underneath

Joyce stood up and undressed herself. She had a pink sports bra on. Her body was really toned and she had some abs. So sexy i thought to myself. Joyce slowly descended into the pool as if trying to keep her hair dry.

Me - What happen to the red bikini we talked about?

Joyce - Don't have one so this will do

Me - You still look great nonetheless

Joyce - Thanks

Me - I guess i already know what to get for your birthday

Joyce - If you did, i'll wear it specially for you on yours

Me - Ok deal

Soon after, Faeza walked to benches and undressed herself. She slowly removed her black t-shirt, revealing her blue bikini underneath. Next she slid down her fbt to reveal a matching panty. Oh my god she looked amazing. I was drooling at the sight of her curvacious figure. She carried the bikini so well, literally like a lingerie model that walked out of a men's magazine. I had a semi erection in my pants having not seen those boobs since the library incident. Faeza didn't bother to tie her hair and slowly descended into the pool.

Faeza - Where's En? Is she joining us?

Joyce - Yeah she's changing in the toilet

Seeing such fine women dressed in so little clothes standing in front of me really turned me. I instantly visualised fantasies in my head - like grabbing them and engaging in a hot threesome. I imagined myself making out with Faeza and fondling her boobs while Joyce gave me a blowjob. Such thoughts sent my dick into full erection. Good thing we were in the pool. Kai En soon came out in a full swimsuit and we began water games.

Throughout the games, I could barely concentrate. I mean how could I? It's not like everyday you get to see your classmates dressed like that. Joyce and Faeza were like the Singaporean Maria Sharapova and Pamela Anderson right now - the stuff of guy's sexual fantasy. Throughout the entire session i was controlling my erection more than actually enjoying the games.

God please help me...
Old 24-07-2017, 01:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
huangxiaogou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update TS, pls keep going
Old 25-07-2017, 04:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 16
reflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to behold
Thanks for continuing!
Old 25-07-2017, 09:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 8
galassassin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support & camping here!
Old 25-07-2017, 11:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 15
Latexman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLatexman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Dude u must continue this story!!!
Old 02-08-2017, 08:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 15
alec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latexman View Post
Dude u must continue this story!!!
YAA!!! plssss continue
Old 02-08-2017, 08:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
Westbonk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for updates
Old 02-08-2017, 10:46 PM
Samster

Cheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to all

Just came back from holiday. Will update soon 😁. Stay tune bros
Old 02-08-2017, 10:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
TowkayHoSeh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesebeast View Post
Sure bro, thanks!!
Old 03-08-2017, 08:11 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesebeast View Post
nice nice.. wait for more updates soon.
Old 03-08-2017, 10:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
honeycombo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Welcome back bro
Old 04-08-2017, 10:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1708 / Power: 15
mobkillers has a brilliant futuremobkillers has a brilliant futuremobkillers has a brilliant futuremobkillers has a brilliant futuremobkillers has a brilliant futuremobkillers has a brilliant futuremobkillers has a brilliant futuremobkillers has a brilliant futuremobkillers has a brilliant futuremobkillers has a brilliant futuremobkillers has a brilliant future

nice story there....
Old 04-08-2017, 11:54 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 429 / Power: 0
taureanwoman08 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaureanwoman08 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaureanwoman08 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaureanwoman08 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaureanwoman08 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

The kids certainly grow up fast now.
Old 05-08-2017, 12:06 AM
Samster

The last 20 minutes of pool games have been visually pleasurable though physically torturing. While i toroughly enjoyed ogling at my schoolmates in little clothes, i had a hard time controlling my boner. In fact, i lost all control as my dick was in full erection. I was glad the pool did a fantastic job at concealing it.

Alas all good things must come to an end as the Sun began to sat and the party was over. One by one, the ladies got off the pool. I decided to come out last to savor the visual pleasure and allow some time for my boner to calm down. The girls were flushed and wet from all the games, making them look much sexier.

Faeza - Hey Kai, you gonna get off the pool?

Faeza knelt on her knees while speaking to me. At that moment her boobs were directly facing me, allowing total visual access of her deep cleavage underneath those blue bikini. I had another boner.

Me - Gimme a sec. I wanna enjoy a little more

Faeza - Okay. I need to go upstairs to grab some stuff

Me - Hey do you mind if i come up to your place to shower?

Faeza - Yeah sure. I'll see you upstairs later

Faeza slowly made way to the elevator while tying a towel around her waist. I took the opportunity to admire her view from the back - smooth tan skin, small waist, wide hips. She had all the assets to arouse any straight guy. If some dude were so lucky to catch a glimpse of her entering the lift at that very moment, he'd get a nosebleed for sure.

Joyce - Kai you leaving soon?

Me - No. I'm going to Za's place to shower before leaving

Joyce - Oh okay. Me and En will make a move first. See you on Monday

Me - Ok see you ladies

I finally got off the pool and sat on the benches. I took out my phone to check for any messages - stil none from Tiffany. Damn it she really held a grudge. Well i already made the first move to patch things up. If she's not going to do her part (or at least try), the best thing i can do is to be patient till she does. I collected my stuff and made my way up to Faeza's place for a quick shower.

As i was i the lift, i was hoping Faeza was still in her bikini. I rang her doorbell in anticipation. Faeza soon answered the door however she was already dressed.

Faeza - Well hello stranger. Had a good time in the pool?

Me - Actually i was when you were in your bikini

Faeza - Perv. Get in and go take a shower

Me - May i have a towel?

Faeza - There's some fresh ones in the top cupboard. Take one for yourself

After a refreshing hot shower, i walked to the living room where Faeza was sitting on the couch, clutching onto my gift.

Faeza - Oh my god Kai... you got me this? A Harry Potter book signed by JK Rowling??

Me - Yeah i heard you were a big fan of the series. Do you like it?

Faeza - Like it? I love it!! Thank you so much!!

Me - Your welcome

Faeza - How did you get it anyways?

Me - I was in London a couple of years back and Ms.Rowling was in town for an autograph session. So i got in line and got my copy signed

Faeza - You actually met JK Rowling?

Me - Yeap. In the flesh

Faeza - This is the most awesome gift anyone has ever gotten me. Thank you so much!!

Me - I'm glad you liked it

Faeza placed the book on the couch, stood up, ran towards me and gave me a hug. She pressed herself hard against my body and i felt her boobs on my chest. Those knockers were really soft. Her hair smelled like coconut.

Soon after, Faeza looked up, grabbed my face and kissed me on the lips. Her kiss was really intense - she was a hard kisser yet her lips were really soft and tasted like raspberries. She was a much better kisser than Tiffany.

I pushed her away.

Me - Wait Za i can't do this. I have a girlfriend

Faeza - I'm sorry... I don't know why i did that

Me - It's alright. This never happened okay

Faeza - Never happened? You kissed me back too

Me - You forced yourself on me!

Faeza - Ok ok i know. It was wrong. I'm sorry

I could tell Faeza was getting frustrated and confused by the whole situation.

Me - Za what's wrong? It's your birthday. You should be happy

Faeza - Why do I keep falling for the wrong guys? All my past boyfriends were jerks and cheats. And now i'm falling for an attached guy. Why am i like this?

Me - Hey look, you don't have feelings for me. You like the gift i got you, not me. You're just a little overwhelmed right now. Everything will be alright ok

Faeza - No it's not just the gift. I think i have been developing feelings for you for a while but i never dared confess because i knew you were attached

I was utterly shocked by Faeza's confession. I've always thought that she preferred the 'bad boy' type, judging by her past boyfriends.

Faeza - I'm sorry for what happened. I hope this won't make things awkward between us

Me - I'm gonna make a move first okay

I left Faeza's place and stood outside her front door, trying to make sense of what just happened. I checked my phone for messages - still none from Tiffany. I looked at my couple ring which had Tiffany's name engraved. How can she stay angry at me for this long? I removed the ring and placed it into my pocket. I entered Faeza's place once more and walked up towards her.

And kissed her on the lips...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1