The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-07-2017, 12:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 8
galassassin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My SYT Korean Coursemate/Neighbour

Great story TS, do continue!
Old 23-07-2017, 02:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
CuteEyesGuy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakland View Post
Sorry bros, can't update today as i was out of office the whole day and my thumbdrive was in office. Will update tomorrow when i get back.

Btw, i'm glad you all enjoyed the story! I'm writing the end part at the moment. Tempted to just end it off, but scared it gets a bit abrupt that way. But if i keep writing more then it might get a bit long winded! Lol! I'll try to balance it out a bit. Definitely will speed up a little as towards the end, not as much things going on, but when there are, i'll try to write out in full.

Cheers and have a good night all!
Bro, most of us here are already addicted to your stories already, be it sexual or non sexual. You also share alot of life tips with us.

Please continue as you like and dont stop so abruptly! Cheers!
Old 23-07-2017, 03:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 15
zhot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10019999 View Post
Luckily the girl that Rhee is having sex with is Ann. I could not imagine how sad TS will be if Rhee was doing it with Kim. That was this part where Kim and Rhee came back really late and Kim looked lost. I almost thought Rhee had her already. I wonder if Rhee will ever up Kim. Hopefully not.
I'm thinking Rhee had Kim already. I remember Hyun saying something like once Rhee has fuck the girl, he will kind of move on to the next. Nowadays Rhee is like not interested in Kim anymore.

I might be wrong thou. I hope I'm wrong ...
Old 24-07-2017, 12:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8143 / Power: 19
qazxcvbnm has a reputation beyond reputeqazxcvbnm has a reputation beyond reputeqazxcvbnm has a reputation beyond reputeqazxcvbnm has a reputation beyond reputeqazxcvbnm has a reputation beyond reputeqazxcvbnm has a reputation beyond reputeqazxcvbnm has a reputation beyond reputeqazxcvbnm has a reputation beyond reputeqazxcvbnm has a reputation beyond reputeqazxcvbnm has a reputation beyond reputeqazxcvbnm has a reputation beyond repute

Very interesting twist.... camping here for more...
Old 24-07-2017, 03:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
DeanAmbrose89 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

can't wait for more updates. Thanks bro for taking the time to write this story and working at the same time.. JY and hope you get more sales !!!
Old 24-07-2017, 05:58 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

like ur story very much.. power.. more updates soon pls
Old 24-07-2017, 08:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
3goo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for updates too
Old 24-07-2017, 10:44 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ShyLaw deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10019999 View Post
Luckily the girl that Rhee is having sex with is Ann. I could not imagine how sad TS will be if Rhee was doing it with Kim. That was this part where Kim and Rhee came back really late and Kim looked lost. I almost thought Rhee had her already. I wonder if Rhee will ever up Kim. Hopefully not.
If you follow this thread since the beginning, you would know Kim and TS won't back together as couple as TS did hint us about his wife was in this story yet not korean.

I'm guessing ting ting would be the one then
Old 24-07-2017, 12:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 449 / Power: 11
foreskinzzz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterforeskinzzz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterforeskinzzz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterforeskinzzz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterforeskinzzz is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by zhot View Post
I'm thinking Rhee had Kim already. I remember Hyun saying something like once Rhee has fuck the girl, he will kind of move on to the next. Nowadays Rhee is like not interested in Kim anymore.

Thats a good catch! I dint notice this point when i read through. I hope that's not true though...
Old 24-07-2017, 12:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 688 / Power: 12
Lakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by HANWAHTENG View Post
If TS was having fun with Ann, Hyun, Yvonne, Tingting even while being in love with Kim, why should he be upset about Ann getting it on with Rhee when they are not attached? Ann was playing with a few others too.
He knows. I don't quite understand this
Here's a very sexist and hypocritical joke that we see very often: If a lock can be opened by many keys, then it is not a good lock. Conversely, if a key can open many locks, it is a masterkey.

The key difference, pun unintended, is the status of the relationship between Kim and I. When we started off, we were both still in the exploration, see-where-this-leads kinda relationship. We never saw it as leading to a marriage in future, because we both knew it's challenging, given her parents' stand. We were in what can probably be described as a semi-open relationship. Furthermore, she knows and didn't mind me getting it on with the others.

Ann, on the other hand, expressed that she wanted something lasting. She spoke to me on countless occasions about how she hopes that we will get together, and get married, have 3 kids, and live together till we both grow white hair and all. Given all these discussions, i had expected a certain level of seriousness and chastity coming from her, especially after she had confessed.

I wasn't angry that Ann and Rhee got it on. As said, it was more of disappointed, rather than angry. The point is this: When we got to a point where things could have gone her way, or Tingting's way, and i was ready to be serious and commit, i caught her on the sofa with Rhee.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhot View Post

I'm pretty sure Rhee hasn't had Kim, even until now. Kim treats him just as a family friend, despite knowing her parents' plan, and his apparent interest in her. I don't know what made him move on from her, but if i had to guess, it would be that he wanted instant gratification, and Kim was not interested and takes too much time and effort to get.

Ann and a few other girls though, were often plied with drinks, and smitten by his looks and charm, and readily fell into his grasp. A few resisted and slapped him without going back with him, but a good number succumbed, like Ann.
Old 24-07-2017, 01:10 PM
Samster

Lakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to behold

Continuing My SYT Korean Coursemate/Neighbour:

I sent a message to Tingting, to tell her I was home safe, and we said our goodnights. I then went to take a shower and blew my hair dry before turning in for bed, leaving Ann’s messages unanswered.

I woke up at 6.30am the next day. I picked up my phone, and looked at it. Ann had left another 20+ missed calls and 10+ messages. There was also a message from Yivonne. A simple “Call me”

I went to brush my teeth, then dialed Yivonne’s number while walking to the kitchen to get my cereal breakfast. A tired, sleepy-voiced Yivonne answered the phone.

Yivonne: Jun..

Me: Yup. You asked me to call you?

Yivonne: Gosh… Ann really fucked up huh? Wait, lemme go to the kitchen. She’s sleeping beside me now.

There was a pause as Yivonne made her way to the kitchen.

Yivonne: Ann told me everything that happened yesterday. Sigh… that stupid girl. She said Rhee suddenly called her just as she was about to cook maggi mee for lunch, then asked her if she wanted to get lunch, cos you were busy and didn’t want to eat with him.

Apparently Rhee brought her to a steakhouse for a good lunch, then told her that I was out with some friends and didn’t let him come along. According to Ann, he made me sound quite bad. Yivonne told me her suspicion was that Rhee was attempting to drive a wedge between Ann and I, so he had a higher chance of bedding her.

After the lunch, they had chatted quite a bit, and knowing Ann, she was a natural listener and conversationalist. They would have hit off rather well. Rhee then suggested that they catch a movie, and Ann agreed, since she had no plans that day. After the movie, it was clear that Rhee wanted Ann’s company, and Ann didn’t know how to reject him, as she wasn’t busy that evening either and had nothing planned. To go home after the movie would mean she had to find something to do at home.

Rhee had suggested dinner and drinks, so they rode to one of the pubs along Orchard road and had a nice dinner and some drinks. They chatted somemore during dinner, and Rhee plied her with drinks. When Rhee asked Ann if she wanted to go back to the condo with him, she didn’t think much and agreed.

Ann had stopped at my apartment and rang my doorbell, but there was no answer and Rhee quickly grabbed her hand and led her into his apartment. While they sat down and chatted, Rhee had plied her with some more drinks, drink after drink, and he started to make his moves on her.

Exact details were not available right then, as Ann didn’t share it with Yivonne. But a couple years down the road, when asked about the incident again, she revealed to Yivonne that he had started to rest his hand on her exposed thigh or shoulders when talking to her. At first, she didn’t suspect anything, afterall, Rhee was a friend right?

Subsequently, he began to caress her thigh slowly, and the nympho in her got aroused and took over. Touches became gropes, and gropes to kissing, kissing to stripping, and stripping to blowjob and then fucking.

Yivonne told me of how Ann had called her in panic after her messages and calls to me had gone unanswered and had started wailing over the phone. In the end, Yivonne had borrowed her dad’s car and gone out to fetch Ann to her place.

Ann was a wreck by then, her top was soaked with her tears, and her mascara streaked down her face. Her eyes were all puffy and her hair was all tangled up, not to mentioned, some of Rhee’s cum on the inside of her legs, where he had cummed after pulling out in panic when the Korean sisters opened the main door.

Yivonne had to strip Ann slowly and help to bathe her after Ann had completely shut down. All the time, all she said to Yivonne was “what have I done?”, “What will Jun think of me?”, “Why did I let Rhee do it?”, “Jun will never forgive me.”, “I’m such a stupid fool.”

Yivonne sighed on the phone, then said she had to put the phone down, as Ann was waking up. She would keep me updated via sms, as I told her that I would be in Malaysia. She also told me to be safe and to lock this episode away for the duration of the track session. She didn’t want me to think about the issue then meet with an accident on the track.

I tucked into my super soggy cereal and finished it just as the doorbell rang. I went to the door and opened it, and Tingting stood there at the door with a big smile. It was only 7.30am.

Me: Ting? I thought you said 8?

Tingting: Woke up early, so came over earlier.

She got in and shrugged out of her suit, standing in front of me in her suit liner, the body hugging liner showing her body shape off. Her figure was still as impressive as when I first laid eyes on her.

Tingting’s figure and looks were a result of extremely good genes. She was tall, and the main difference she was with Ann was her build. She has a slender build, whereas Ann was more of the bak bak type. While Tingting could eat what she wanted and still maintain her figure easily, Ann had to work doubly hard and exercise to maintain hers. Tingting’s assets are big. In a country where the norm was a B cup, She was blessed with full, round, and perky C cups. Her buttocks were naturally perky and pushed outwards even without wearing heels.

Tingting smiled as she saw me checking her out, and she unzipped the liner down to her navel. She was wearing a sports bra underneath, but her mounds were pushing hard against her sports bra.

Tingting: Jun, can I get a piece of tissue please?

I passed her the tissue, but instead of using it on herself, she used it to wipe my mouth.

Tingting: See until you drooling also don’t know. Jin jialat lah you!

I swallowed my saliva.

Me: Eh where got drooling? Don’t anyhow say. I go and get changed first.

Tingting sat down on the sofa as I went into my room to slip into my liner. Under normal circumstances, I would probably have jumped Tingting, but we probably don’t have the time, and it’s gonna be quite strenuous exercise once we hit the track. As she sat in the living room, she kept looking into the bedroom to see me zip up the liner. I saw her looking and she smiled back at me.

Both of us then took some time to help each other slip into our suits. Tingting insisted on zipping me up, and in turn, I zipped up for Tingting, her breasts pushed against her suit, forming a bulge. She gave me a kiss on my lips before grabbing her helmet and her waist pouch, while I did the same.
Old 24-07-2017, 01:12 PM
Samster

I opened the door and saw Rhee wearing his boots. He looked up and saw Tingting and I. Instantly, his eyes transfixed on Tingting’s pretty face. I could feel him undressing Tingting in his mind. She looked at him, then looked away uninterested. She sat down on the bench outside my unit and proceeded to put on her boots, as I sat down beside her, blocking her from Rhee’s sight.

Rhee: Wow, Jun… No shortage of beauties around you huh? Who’s this new one?

Me: Tingting, this is Rhee. Rhee, this is Tingting.

Rhee: Hi beautiful!

Other than saying a curt “hi”, Tingting ignored him. She could read him immediately, and she has no interest in knowing Rhee further. She zipped up her boots and stood up together with me. Rhee had also worn his boots by then and he slipped into the lift together with us, standing in front of Tingting, but turned around to face and smile at her. We headed to the bikes and got on. Today, I decided to ride my PGM IV instead, as I had to show Tingting the ropes, and the R1 was too overpowered for the purpose. Rhee saw Tingting get onto her SP.

Rhee: Oh wow! That’s a nice bike for a pretty girl.

Tingting saw the scrapes and scratches on Rhee’s bike from his spill at Pasir Gudang the last time. The parts he ordered to replace them are not ready yet. The broken fairings were mended with duct tape as best as he could.

Tingting: Pay attention to your riding instead of flirting, and maybe you won’t crash your bike again later.

If I could laugh out loud, I would have. But the burn worked and shut Rhee up. The three of us rode off, to meet Jezebelle and the rest under the BKE bridge. I had to lead the way, and Tingting followed me tightly. Meanwhile, Rhee kept slipping to behind Tingting, so he could get a good look at her back profile. In the end, Tingting accelerated to in front of me, and I stayed in the middle, blocking his view. When we were nearing the bridge, I took over the lead and showed Tingting where to slow down and slip into the rain shelter, where Jezebelle and Annabelle were waiting.

We turned off the ignition, and I introduced Tingting to Jezebelle and Annabelle. I saw Jezebelle raised her eyebrows and look at me when the introductions were made. The girls talked amongst themselves, while Rhee tried to butt in every now and then like an annoying fly. Jezebelle didn’t really mind him, but Tingting and Annabelle both rolled eyes over and over again when he spoke.

Ah Hao and Ah Wei both reached shortly after, and we all got back onto our bikes and rode off to the customs checkpoint. As soon as we are through, we split into 2 groups. Jezebelle, Ah Wei and Ah Hao sped off. Tingting, Annabelle, and Rhee’s bikes were single cylinder 2-stroke machines. While the engine was designed for high speed sprints, it was not designed for prolonged, sustained, high rpm riding. The 3 of them have to maintain at 120kpmh maximum to reduce the chances of piston jam.

I led the 2nd group , cruising along in front of them at 120kmph. By the time we reached our usual rest stop nearby the track, the first group were already having a second drink. We quickly quenched our thirst and went to the petrol kiosk nearby to top up petrol, then headed to the track.

We had a good 30mins before our session started, and I brought Tingting to one side to teach her beginner cornering techniques. Annabelle came over to listen as well. When it was time to head out to the tracks, Annabelle offered to swap bikes with me, so I can teach Tingting better if we had the same bike. Her ulterior motive was really to ride my PGM IV, as she has coveted it from the first day she met me. I agreed on the condition that she doesn’t push way above her limit.

Tingting and I did the cadence laps with the rest to warm up the tyres, but after the cadence laps had finished, and everyone else sped away, Tingting and I stuck together. She begun to shadow me, watching and emulating what I did. If I sped up, she sped up too. Her control and spatial awareness was very good. I slowly upped the pace as we finished each lap.

After 30mins of riding, the both of us headed into the pits to get a drink of water.

Tingting: Jun! That was so fun! I can feel myself riding with more confidence now and faster too! Can we go faster later?

Me: Ok, sure, but don’t overpush ok? If not you will join Rhee in having a scratched bike.

Tingting: Bleah!

We headed out again and I upped the pace by a substantial bit. I could see that she was having a bit of trouble on the first lap, but on the subsequent laps, she seemed to get her rhythm back, and her cornering was more stable now.

As we passed by the start/finish line, I saw Jezebelle waving us back to the pits. We completed the lap and pulled into the pits.

Annabelle: Wah Jun!!! PGM IV damn nice to ride sial!!! The power so smooth and acceleration so fast!

Me: Hahaha… glad you liked it.

Ah Hao: Eh Jun arh, we want to do 5 lap fun race, you and Tingting want in?

Me: Err… Tingting first time on track, I’m not……..

Tingting: I can do it! Jun, don’t worry!

I pulled her off to one side.

Me: Tingting, race is different. Although is ‘fun race’ but riding just now no one disturb and riding race very different. Race will have people overtake you one. You may chua tio (shock) when they overtake you and not complete your turn.

Tingting: Jun, trust me. I know I can do it.

Tingting held my hand and squeezed it. I saw the look on her face. It was sweet, but under that sweetness, there is a fiery determination to prove she can do it. I nodded.

We went back to the rest, who were gearing up, and told them Tingting will join us. I changed back to my own bike, and we headed out to the grid. Before the marshal flagged us off, I turned around and looked at Tingting, who was at the back of all the bikes, and she gave me a thumbs up.
Old 24-07-2017, 01:15 PM
Samster

The marshal flagged us off, and we sped off. Ah Hao and Ah Wei were more aggressive and faster this time round. Throughout the five laps, the four of us, including Jezebelle, kept weaving in and out of each other’s path. Overtake maneuvres were plenty, many of them aggressive diving inside of each other at corners, but all fair and clean.

We actually lapped Rhee, Tingting, and Annabelle in that order. I was pleasantly surprised because Rhee was actually last, and Tingting was ahead of him by almost a quarter of the track length. When we passed Tingting, she actually turned back to see us approaching, and she immediately swerved to the outside edge of the track, staying away from the racing line as I had told her to do so.

After the race, we headed back into the pits one by one. Tingting was all grins as she removed her helmet. She had a lot of fun, and she won Rhee too. That was added bonus as she had begun to hate his guts even though she only met him that morning.

We spent half an hour chatting and cooling down, with Rhee telling everyone how Tingting had fought hard with him a few times, swapping overtakes before she finally peeled away after a while.

Rhee: I think her bike got unfair advantage. Jun must have added something to her bike.

Ah Hao: No lah, she is a natural talent. Hahaha… First time to track, P plate rider somemore, and you still lose to her. Hahahaha…

Rhee: Ah hell, she got personal coaching from the fastest rider here, of course she has a headstart. Besides, now that Jun has broken up with Kim, he has all the time in the world to personally coach Tingting.

The rest: What?! You broke up with Kim?!

Me: It was a mutual decision after a lengthy time of thought.

Tingting: And yeah, Jun and I are not attached. We’re just very very good friends, sorta like BFFs because I was his ex-neighbour while he was in NS.

Jezebelle: Good friends only? Wearing matching helmets leh!

Tingting: This design nice mah!

Rhee: You mean you used to stay at my unit?

Tingting: Yes, that’s how I got to know Jun.

Rhee: Ouhh…. I see…

We decided to go have lunch at the usual tze char pit stop, and they grilled me further on what happened between Kim and I.

Jezebelle: Jun, does this mean that I can start to date you?

Tingting looked up from her food and looked at Jezebelle. Jezebelle saw the look, then immediately followed up with “I’m just kidding lah… hahaha…”

Ah Wei: Why not? Hahaha… People eligible bachelor now leh… Hahahaha…

Jezebelle: I’m sure there’s a queue of girls already waiting for Jun lah… I’m too far behind already.

Annabelle: That makes me worse right? Hahaha… But it’s ok, I only want his PGM IV, that’s all, if he comes with his bike, then its bonus for me.

Everyone laughed, and Tingting gave a courtesy smile. But when she looked at me, it was a look that said I would die when we are alone.

Ah Wei: Hahahaha… Aiyah… if no Jun, nevermind lah, Ah Hao also can! Jez arh, you never see how Ah Hao steal glances at you arh? So obvious leh.

Ah Hao: Shhhhhhhh! You cheebye!! Diam lah woei!!!

Ah Hao’s face reddened immediately, kena sexposed by Ah Wei. He looked at Jezebelle as Jezebelle’s face also turned red, but from laughing.

Ah Hao: Nabeh! Wei, you don’t say me lor, you also! Har? Want to xian (go after) Annabelle then go there ask her if she need help or not, but too bad people more siao on than you don’t need your help and even tune her own carb. Sibeh lau kway (embarrassing)…

Annabelle nearly fell off her chair with laughter and Jezebelle slapped her thighs hard. Even Tingting also laughed hard now that she knew Ah Wei and Ah Hao had been targeting the sisters for a while already.

Rhee was left out somewhat, as he hasn’t quite caught on with the Singlish that was used. After the laughter had died down a bit, he asked what ‘xian’ and ‘lau kway’ was, and then it was his turn to laugh.

As soon as we finished lunch, we headed back to Singapore. I sent Tingting back to her place, and her mum inspected her bike and her suit to find telltale signs of her falling, but found nothing.

Me: Auntie, don’t worry, I promised you that I will bring her back in one piece, i won’t let you down one.

Auntie: Yah yah yah… All you young people like to promise promise, but never deliver.

Me: Not mine. I don’t make promises I can’t keep.

Auntie: We will see… Better don’t be like Tingting, promise bring me and Uncle go Hokkaido, until now also haven’t bring.

Tingting: Ma! Now I busy mah! You wait when I got holiday, then I sure bring you all ok?

Auntie walked back into the house, but not before saying “Make sure you bring Jun also.” with a snorting laughter.

Tingting turned to me, now that it’s only the both of us at her gate. She hugged me tightly.

Tingting: Thanks for asking me along today, Jun! I enjoyed myself a lot, although I’m also aching everywhere now. Hahaha…

Me: Don’t mention it. Maybe next time if you happen to have day off again, you can join us again, I’ll let you know.

Tingting: Of course! Any time I can spend with you, I will. Otherwise later Jezebelle, Annabelle, what ding dong bell also come and fight with me for you. I already have my hands full with Ann, don’t need another 2 more challengers.

Ann…

I patted Tingting’s head and gave her a peck on the lips before I got onto my bike and rode off.

When I reached home, I saw Ann sitting outside my unit on the bench.
Old 24-07-2017, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 11
alwaysalone is a Helpful and Caring Samsteralwaysalone is a Helpful and Caring Samsteralwaysalone is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakland View Post

Tingting: Pay attention to your riding instead of flirting, and maybe you won’t crash your bike again later.
Nice to see Rhee got shot down and burn.
Old 24-07-2017, 03:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 10
solarflare deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I suppose this incident will be one of the harshest lesson for ann. Ts would you have choosen ann over ting ting if this didnt happen? Tho it feels like ting ting have worked/given much more for you tho.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1