The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 21-07-2017, 06:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Re: Danok Lastest update

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
Not talking about u in my post above. Hehehe. Next time, c u in Ace in KL.

No need to talk to me about yipun fellows. Worked with Japanese co workers in my old company. Do know about them regarding their mentalities and attitudes.

Singkies, some noobs are calculative. So, I liked u, no longer to guide them to have fun. Only go out with Singkies friends who partied with me and are not giam siap.
555 you also know I floated head at ACE (Kuala Lumpur).
Tiagong the legendary wild boar going back China soon.

Jipun kia sama sama Thais. Fake smiling tigers.

Yah agree it's either I cheong by myself or stick to old kakis will do.

*Disclaimer: Some busybody and cocky people claim my info and opinion are misleading as out of touch with Thailand. Please use info at your own discretion.
Old 21-07-2017, 07:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 20
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
555 you also know I floated head at ACE (Kuala Lumpur).
Tiagong the legendary wild boar going back China soon.

[/SIZE][/I][/B]
Alamak, even Wildboar is being mentioned in Danuk thread wor.

Wildboar looks like Kaori Kawabuchi [KAO=S pop group] leh,

Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Map to ACE posted in page 692 of this thread

POM WILL ONLY EXCHANGE POINTS WITH THOSE WITH POWER OF 5 AND ABOVE
Old 21-07-2017, 08:04 PM
Samster

TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by pomrakthai View Post
Alamak, even Wildboar is being mentioned in Danuk thread wor.

Wildboar looks like Kaori Kawabuchi [KAO=S pop group] leh,

Next time you see wild boar please inform her that her name has travelled far and north to Dannok!

*Disclaimer: Some busybody and cocky people claim my info and opinion are misleading as out of touch with Thailand. Please use info at your own discretion.
Old 21-07-2017, 08:05 PM
Samster

pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Dannok

Quote:

If you understand the Japanese society you'll understand what I mean.
The average lone wolf Japanese are actually very careful (giam siap) if they are using their own money to cheong.

Almost all married Japanese male MUST subscribe to the traditional OTSUKAI SEI おこずかい 制, that is they must surrender their whole salaries each month to their wives who will mete out a paltry sum for their daily allowances, commonly known as "okozukai (おこずかい)"

If you read Japanese, this cartoon depicts a common situation. Bless those married men in Japan.

Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 22-07-2017, 01:11 PM
Samster

Sometimes quite pity those Japanese salarymen.
They lead a very stressful lifestyle.
After coming home from a long day at work still have to listen to the wife nag nag nag.

No wonder they like to drown their sorrows with alcohol.
I see it very often in the streets of Japan.
It is a conformist society and everyone obey the rules.
A good and bad thing at the same time.

Good being low crime rate and honesty.
Bad being high level of stress and unable to voice out due to stigma of being labeled as anti social and non team player. As well as high suicide rates.

Old 22-07-2017, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Sometimes quite pity those Japanese salarymen.
They lead a very stressful lifestyle.
After coming home from a long day at work still have to listen to the wife nag nag nag.

No wonder they like to drown their sorrows with alcohol.
I see it very often in the streets of Japan.
It is a conformist society and everyone obey the rules.
A good and bad thing at the same time.

Good being low crime rate and honesty.
Bad being high level of stress and unable to voice out due to stigma of being labeled as anti social and non team player. As well as high suicide rates.
Many male salary men are also dying from KAROSHI (death from being overworked)
In fact it is not enjoyable to be a male Jap staying in Japan itself. Many had in fact died before getting promoted to managerial levels. To be promoted to a Kacho (Unit Manager) one needs to be at least 45 y.o. and working with the company for about 20 odd years. Annual leave are not always taken, just for show and entitlement fulfillment purposes. Back home, his wife controls all the finances. Between office and home, he has to commute at least 2 hours by train to and from work, not much money to spare (not like Pom can spend a stipend at ACE and bonks Kaori Kawabuchi at ease) ....what a hard life without a proper hard on too.

As for female Japanese, it is even worse in terms of social status, one can finish one's full life as an OL, and many not even getting promoted to Kakaricho (team leader) The best is for them to get married and controls the purse strings of those males. Many females having completed their overseas education of graduating with a foreign MBA have opted to remain overseas not going back to Japan to work as OL.

BTW, those married ladies (OKUSAN) must record a lot of nonsense into a book called the KAKEIBO (family income and expenditure ledger) thus they are literally keipoh's

Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 22-07-2017, 03:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Next time you see wild boar please inform her that her name has travelled far and north to Dannok!
Anyway this is a Danuk thread, not Japan thread. Pom have to stop babbling things about Japanese here. What should be mentioned is "jab penis" not Japanese.

With the escalating costs of cheonging in HDY and Danuk, many will turn to ACE for affordability, just like this old kiam siap Pom.
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 23-07-2017, 09:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pomrakthai View Post
With the escalating costs of cheonging in HDY and Danuk, many will turn to ACE for affordability, just like this old kiam siap Pom.
ACE indeed is so much economical than Thailand these days.
Can have Popiah or Tom Yam at the same time.

If have too much money can go downstairs at Sun Peng Hwa food court to hang flowers 555.
KNN go toilet must pay 30 sen.
Pom giam siap mah.

Old 23-07-2017, 10:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
vincenttcfun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ACE stands for??
Old 24-07-2017, 04:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vincenttcfun View Post
ACE stands for??
ACE is a happy hunting ground in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) and not in Danuk or any part of Thailand.

For those who want to know WTF it is, please check this out:

Goto:

"The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene"

and then go to thread:

"PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu KL)

Since this is a Danuk thread, Pom won't mention and answer anymore on ACE, if not many will hammer Pom en masse
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 24-07-2017, 12:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 7
Koibitosan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

whats the latest update for dannok? Become jap thread?
Old 24-07-2017, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koibitosan View Post
Dun worry, on my part all Jap related matters have ceased to be posted (as mentioned earlier) , including ACE matters. Those thingy will no more appearing in Danuk thread.

To be frank, since Pom have no more interest in Danuk, Pom will also not post any updates on Danuk

Dun worry the Danuk thread is all yours.
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 25-07-2017, 12:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koibitosan View Post
Looking through your past postings.
What have you contributed besides your one liner hit and run info gathering?
Zero contribution!
Nothing good or constructive to say just diam diam.

Yes I've to admit we got carried away with the Jap and ACE related TCSS but have refrained from furthur off topic discussion.

Old 25-07-2017, 05:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Looking through your past postings.
What have you contributed besides your one liner hit and run info gathering?
Zero contribution!
Nothing good or constructive to say just diam diam.

Yes I've to admit we got carried away with the Jap and ACE related TCSS but have refrained from furthur off topic discussion.

You very fierce, lah !.. Hahaha. Me scared of u !!!.
Old 25-07-2017, 06:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
You very fierce, lah !.. Hahaha. Me scared of u !!!.
555 some jokers kiam F mah!

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1