The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-07-2017, 09:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman1999 View Post
Sorry everyone... rushing at site... will update once back me humble abode...

HM
No problem, settle your thing first.
Old 24-07-2017, 12:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 310 / Power: 7
Happyman1999 is one of the Best!Happyman1999 is one of the Best!Happyman1999 is one of the Best!Happyman1999 is one of the Best!
Re: Sister in law

HM: your friend, I'm ok.... just make sure she dun start flirting w me.... dun like....

That's a very honest answer from me. Too voluptuous a lady is not my cup of kopi o tid lo.

Y: orh...

_________

We went out for dinner.... supposedly a celebration for Y. I dunno why, but just felt J's presence an invisible pressure.

Therotically, i shd be happy to have a 8.5 *Y looks exceptionally great today, thats why +1* & a 9 babe with me at dinner.... but I'm not. I felt that J has a diff motive today...

J kept flirting with ke throughout dinner.... to such an extend.....

Y: hey.... can dun be such a slut.....

J: come on.... nothing lor.... i just wanna know how can he possibly match our dearest Ice Mountain in office?

Y: i give u another 20mins..... if u can't bed him, u stop.....

HM: WTF!?!

Y: i have faith in you.... *with a wink*

HM: frankly speaking, if this is to carry on, we shall end the dinner short....

J: hey HM, I'm just kidding.... i will never snatch anything from my sweetie in office..... right bitch.....

Seriously, i never knew Y talks to her friends like that....

J: anyway, there are only 2 possibilities. 1 u gay. 2 u really love her.... i take the latter as an answer...

With that, J gave a light hug to me... & i was like..... ok......??..

Rest of dinner was much better.... in the sense that J stops her nonsenses.

End up with a couple of beers & i send J home, with Y of course....

Stopped at Stevens Rd, damn.... a 9 girl with rich background..... quite a dream for some guys i suppose.... but....

On our way home....

Y: sorry Da, thats how i talk with J. Pls dun get offended by her can? She meant no harm.... just her character...

HM: k

Y: U angry???

HM: No...

The entire journey back home was a quiet one....

We washed up, dressed up.... ready to sleep....

Y: sorry... i know u not happy....

HM: nothing... im good... lets sleep...

With that, Y hug me tightly.... probably due to the beer.... she knocked out really fast...

Well, the next few weeks passed by without much happenings.... We both wanted to cherish these the remaining couple of weeks, before Wifey RTU.

Went thru the system at my office, managed to book a bungalow chalet at Bintan....

It's supposedly for over the weekend.....

I kept Y in the dark... till Saturday morning.....

HM: hey.... lazy bone.... wake up.....

Y: I'm tired Da....

HM: wake up.... we are getting late...

Y: why?

HM: ferry leaving soon....

Y: what ferry?

HM: bintan

Y: WHAT?!?

Y darted out of the bed...

Y: why u never tell me anything....? I havent pack....

HM: *pointing to her luggage* all done... just wash up & let's go.....

Y stared at me blankly again.... with such a sweet smile,

Y: love u...

Washed up..... dressed up....... off we go....

Almost noon time whe we reach the resort....

Freaking hot... we decided to just hide in the unit & nuah till the sun is more peaceful.

Well, the unit is huge.... 3 bedder.... with a buggy at our disposal.... trying to search for interesting show on tv.... but probably the best show i can find is a fuzzy ch5...

Kind of bored.....

HM: im gonna take a bath..... so sticky....

With that, i went over to the Masters bathroom... ok.... decent size.... but i tot my house is better.... lol.... let the cold water cooling me down.....

Got a shock when i felt somsone lathering me....

Tot what happened.... but it was my princess.... stupid me tot kenna hantu sial....

HM: why? Go watch tv lah....

Y: no... i just want to be with u....

HM: dun get too poisoned lor.... hahaha....

Y: u lah.... u stupid poison.... keep on feeding me everyday.... seriously.... i dunno what's gonna happen when W comes back....

This question had been pondering my mind for quite a while now.... by calaclation, Wifey should be back in 3 weeks time....

HM: seriously, I'm ok if u want to stay in ournplace even when W is back, just that everything must be back to status quo... we cant behave like what we do..... right now....

Tears start forming from her eyes....

Y: i know.... u really want me to stay?

HM: why not? Your workplace with W is nearby... i can send u princesses to work in the morning....

Y:......

HM: i want to be frank.... I love you, with the same amount, i love W too.... I'm marriednto her.... we have to be fair....when she's outstationed, I'm all yours.... but when she's ard.....

Placing her index finger on my lips.....

Y: I know.... i promise i wont give u any trouble..... i will he happy if i can see u everyday...... even just by looking at you.... i will be contended...

Well, what good have i done my previous life to deserve this....

Y became proactive.... starts using her peaches to rub against my back..... she cleanses me real well, like a baby..... she even cleans my bum crack.... felt a little funny.... but smoothing... im enjoying....

While cleaning my firing post.... Y is actually fidgeting between my man pack & ravine.... feeling was a little freaky..... but i must admit.... its great......

Some might think..... WTF.... u gay or what....? I can only say no..... if done by a guy, yes... gay.... but when its done by a stunning lady.... its sexy...

Im enjoying.... for such a long while...... till out of the farking purple moon.... i felt something farking wrong...... enemy attack IN my ravine.....

I yelped.....

But before i can do anything..... my firing post was overrun by enemy..... Y engulffed my entire post.... with left hand taking over my manpack.....

I must admit..... this is the first time receiving this sort of POW treatment..... it's kind of suffering.... but at the same time....

Not wanting to sound gay tho.....

I reckon Y is not well versed.... cos she only wriggles her finger a little.... then concentrate gossiping with my firing post.,.. but feeling her finger in me.... is different.... * well, still dunno whats prostate massage then, not those 88 PM hor*

It never took me lomg before i lost my battle. All my soldiers did the final attack..... can see that Y looks quite stressful from her facial expression. Yeap... quite a couple of days since we last copulated.

Once all my soldiers are taken captive, Y opened her eyes, smiled at me.... showed me whatever she had captured.... holy fuck..... farking alot.....

Next course ou action, swallowed everything & showed me her toungue.....

Y: Da, better cut down on your sugar.... taste sweet today......

WTF....... well, did i say im all the while still being sodomised by Y?

Y: u like this?

HM: damn.... lucky no shit lor.... if not farking disgusting....

Y: u havent answer me.....

HM: ok lar ... cannot say i like..... if not so farking gay..... but dun detest lor......

Y: J tot me this...... hehe..... she said her ex bf loved it....

HM: better stay a distance from her lor.... teaching u all these...

Y: She's actually a nice girl.... just that sometimes too sluttish.... lol....

Y: anyway..... i want to try tonight....

Legit, in my mind was ..... har? Try what?

_________
life is not just about sex & bang...

----欲知后续,请听下回分晓-----
Old 24-07-2017, 01:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Copital369 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, support & camping ....
Old 24-07-2017, 08:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
wantanbeehoon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good stuff, camping too
Old 25-07-2017, 08:53 AM
Samster

diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

So nice update, more please.
Old 25-07-2017, 03:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
Destroying deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Me camping too
Old 26-07-2017, 12:46 AM
Samster

Happyman1999 is one of the Best!Happyman1999 is one of the Best!Happyman1999 is one of the Best!Happyman1999 is one of the Best!

Y: She's actually a nice girl.... just that sometimes too sluttish.... lol....

Y: anyway..... i want to try tonight....

Legit, in my mind was ..... har? Try what?
_________

Wash clean clean... we went out to search for lunch.

Good thing there is a buggy... the resort is gonna be a little too big for us to walk...

HM: hey, wanna drive the buggy?

Y: can meh?

I pulled her across my laps to be on the driver side.

Y: Naughty...

Damn... had a hardon while her butt brushes against my firing post enroute fup... driver seat lah...

Y: u sure eant to let me drive?

HM: just drive... talk so much for what... just go softly on the pedal...

Y got her hands on rather fast... soon, she is enjoying feel of operating a machine.... fully at her mercy...

Reach the restaurant.... check out thr pricing.... damn.... not that i cant afford, hut price is damn stupid.... stupidly high.... what to do....

Had a simple lunch billing to the room...

Head for the karaoke.... wtf... farking old songs.... super outdated. Bros been there will surely share my sentiments.

Gave up, told her to drive to the seaside....

By now, sunrays are more forgiving... walk towards the beach chairs, sat myself down, starts enjoying the beer that i had brought along with my ciggs.

I always enjoy looking at sea waves.... not emo.... but it really calms me down... till today....

Somehow, we sat there till sunset...

HM: its late, lets go...

Like a small girl, Y runs to the buggy......

Y: hop on Sir... this taxi is gonna bring u home....

Reach out unit.... we washed up.... individually....

Why? I dunno.... but Y went in first.... took damn long.... i almost knocked out till Y calls out....

Y: Da, go bath.... so smelly....

I never answer.... continue my sleep...

Now, both Y & Wifey are smart girls... they know that its a wise chioice not to disturb me when I'm sleeping, or worse, almost asleep. I will yell & scold at anyone who does that....

Woke up at abt 1am... saw Y lying next to me.... haiz... so beautiful..... pushed her slightly to the couch... i went to take another puff before bathing.

Surprise awaitsnfor me when i come out... Y had prepared cup noodle for me. How sweet can that be.... I'm actually hungry.....

Wanted to chow....

Y: i feed u.....

Like feeding a small kid, Y blows every mouthful of noodle before sending to my mouth....

I just let her be.... enjoying my emperor treatment...

When done....she cleared up, throw away the rubbish, went to the bathroom....

Mins later...

Y: Da, go brush teeth....

Wow, toothbrush ready, water ready.... i love it...

Somehow, i felt she is a little different tonight... just cant say how....

But who cares, especially when u are having such unprecedented treatments....

Not unless shes gonna plunge u with an ice picket.... lollllllll

Went to the bed... Y switch on the tv for me.... knowing that I'm an asshole who can't sleep without tv. Even though programme sux... it doesn't matter....

Before anything.... Y starts touchy....

I was like.... damn.... she wants it tonight....

Everything went on quite well.... soon we are binging & banging... Y is exceptionally enthu today.... her moans, coupling with occasional yelling is sending me to meetbmy fate rather soon.... but everytime when I'm nearing..... she stop.... edging? Is this what we call now?

Its a little irritating.... but soon, I'm actually enjoying that feel... can come... cannot cum.... repeat..... can come.... cannot cum....repeat......

But, what i can say is that Y is a freaking selfish princess today.... she came at least twice.... why i know? Dun need Csi to come.... bed is flooding...

Usually, Y will stop after twice, max 3... (if available.... hahaha)

But tonight, she dun seems like wanting to stop.... she is rubbing herself non ztop through the process.....

With so many rounds of coming no cum.... i reckon im good for probably another 30mins?

Dun want to disappoint Y...

I just let her do whatever she wants with me... just making sure i dun surrender too fast.

I never took long before Y contracts her honey pot, with another stream leaking.....

Y starts to let my firing post out for aome breather.... but she kept on touching herself....

A little funny.... Why?

Is it what I'm thinking?

Never took too long to concur....

My firing post isnbeing guided by CRT to an unexplored territory...... its so fucking tight even with lots of honey from the pot....

Can see Y's eyes are shu tight.... a very stressful look.... but i dun have the feel that she is backing out.

My muzzle went in slightly....... more........ more....... within 3mins (?) My entire firing post invaded the Forbidden City....

All these while.... Y is in cowgirl.... the feeling is sensational..... i first ever attempt on Forbidden City...

Y sat on me, not moving at all... probably trying to acclimatise to the feel.... but it never took too long before she starts to take the plunge.

She yelled with every plunge she took......

Well, yelled in ecstacy.

Can feel that she is a little tired after a couple of mins....

Placed her on her back... i took charge.... starts from a really slow pace..... nefore i took full force..... all this while.... my finger is non stop on her flower bud..... less then 10mins..... all hell break loose..... alreacy cznnot figure out if its cum or pee..... the stream is like bombing a damp....

Stream water is clear.... dun look like pee..... but the magical part is.... the stream water flows to Forbidden City..... allowing me much easier access to it....

Y is now on silent mode.... can see her panting..... but no sound.... not like earlier on....

This imagery report is too much for me to take..... CHARGE!!!!!

Y: A.............r..............g............h....... ..!!!!!!!!!!?!?????!!!!!!!!??????!!!!!!??!!?!!???? !??!!?!!!!!!

Ard 1 min of rapid fire...... before all rounds expended in Forbidden City...

I'm now officially a Special Agent in a Secret Organisation, CIA .

LOLZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!

_________

----欲知后续,请听下回分晓-----
Old 26-07-2017, 08:32 AM
Samster

1 for the road
_________

Ard 1 min of rapid fire...... before all rounds expended in Forbidden City...

I'm now officially a Special Agent in a Secret Organisation, CIA .

LOLZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!
_________

It didn't take us much effort to become jack rabbits throughout the wkn..... with initial plans of some water sports, visit to Tanjung Pinang.... well, plans are meant to be changed.... nothing goes as per planned....

Probably, the only exception was Sunday night...... with both if us SOAR/ SORE to the max.... decided to hold back comes dinner time.... called room service for bbq. Yeap. This was available then, not too sure now....

We were setting up, getting ready for our mini bbq session....

Saw a young chinese couple coming out from our neighbouring chalet....

A very friendly couple..... they walked over & said hi.....

Found that we both work in same organisation.... ha3.... my jnr...

Tho wanted to have a interesting wkn alone, i invited them to join us fir the dinner.... anyway, we cant possibly finish the food ourselves.... well, they were happy to join in too...

Had many topics to talk with Z.... but his GF is a little ..... how do i put it.... familiar..... just can't figure it out..... well Zgf actually clicks well with Y.... after knowing her job, appt & current promo..... Zgf is full of envy...

Y: dun think too much.... just put in the effort that u must feel that is enough, returns will come...

We had a lovely dinner chitchatting, beering, smoking....

Soon, its time to retire to our humble bed.....

For those anticipating for a hot 4some affair......

YES........ You will be disappointed....

I'm too selfish a person to share my princesses.

As a matter of fact, Y & myself just help each other wash up & we hit up to ZZ land...

Woke Y up at 6.

Y: why Da? So early....

HM: lets go!

Y: where?

HM: just follow...

Got up the buggy, drove towards the beach....

HM: let's go watch sunrise....

Y smiled.... & kissed me on my cheek.....

Y: thanks Da....

It's quite a delightful sight to admire..... worth the effort to wake up early.... as a matter of factly, majestic sunrise....

I'm happy, more importantly, Y is happy.....

Soon, we packed up & headed towards the Jetty.... it's only then i realise Y is walking in a relatively funny manner....

HM: what happen?

Y: *shyly* nothing lah.... still quite pain....

lol......

Y: *whispering really close to my ears* but i like.....

Woohoo.....

_________

----欲知后续,请听下回分晓-----
Old 26-07-2017, 09:14 AM
Samster

Thanks TS for the early update.
Old 26-07-2017, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 10
davidman is one of the Best!davidman is one of the Best!davidman is one of the Best!davidman is one of the Best!

Wah great story. Spent whole morning skiving just to read from pg 1. Keep up the updates bro!

I am a boobie and playability man. Minimally 34B, preferably C cup.
Semi-chiongster

RTM List
OMM

Want to try list:
Kiv!

Gonna Miss:
Aini, Anan, Angel, MLX, XQ

JG list:
YF's stable
Old 26-07-2017, 06:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2543 / Power: 15
dvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond repute

Yup those villas back then in Bintan...comes with buggy. Rooms are not bad quite spacious, but TV programme really CMI..LOL
Old 26-07-2017, 06:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 8
SquareLife deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidman View Post
Wah great story. Spent whole morning skiving just to read from pg 1. Keep up the updates bro!
Agree, very good story
Old 27-07-2017, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dvilla View Post
Yup those villas back then in Bintan...comes with buggy. Rooms are not bad quite spacious, but TV programme really CMI..LOL
Those were the days bro... those were the days...
Old 27-07-2017, 12:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
henasee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story, do continue TS
Old 27-07-2017, 05:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2398 / Power: 19
CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute

Took some time to catch up with your story... but nice one.

Please do continue.

Member of the REALM

Tiko Lover of the Tiko Family
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1