The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 03-07-2017, 10:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 591 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24262 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sharing info for tall WLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
I beg to differ re your comment on Nian Nian @ 2036. She only has A cup tits and N Body shape. Lacking in womanly curves in her upper and lower torso. Am afraid I don't see anything sexy about her physique. She is not pretty to me but pleasant GND looker and very feminine. She also offers lots of gfe but service wise, below par, to be honest. However, to my surprise, there is almost always a queue for her. I even heard some of her regular clients bought her gifts.
I didn't think she was N body shape some mths ago. I believed she was of reasonable sexy shape then. Anyway, during the session - we were aware that she was not my type ...
Old 04-07-2017, 02:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post
no choice mah. now the overall quality of cat150 drop so much

it's like last time 6/10 gal now become 8/10 angpai in current cohort. so even jus average one also will hv long queue and regulars showering gifts

u realised that the population of horny bros always the same regardless of which era... but the pool of bonkable wl have been shrinking & decreasing in quality with each yr
Absolutely! The glorious days of GL are over. If one really wanna fuck young and pretty babes, am afraid he has to travel to China, HK, Macau or Taipei to persue his holy grail. That is what I did now when I am on business trips. I don't patronize gl as often as I used to nowadays. But of course one has to pay a lot more (compared to GL150) and less service for such top grade babes.

Those punters who still patronize gl regularly either they have no choice but to make do with whatever are in stock or their standard is really low that a 6/10 whore became a 8/10 (like what u said above).

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 04-07-2017, 02:24 PM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
I didn't think she was N body shape some mths ago. I believed she was of reasonable sexy shape then. Anyway, during the session - we were aware that she was not my type ...
To me the only pluses she possesses are, able to offer GFE, being tall & leggy as well as her fair and smooth skin.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 08-07-2017, 01:07 AM
Samster

ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

My personal ranking of the tall gal list is as follows:

1. Jia Fei (1.67m) - 1617
2. Dan Dan (1.67m) - 1654A
3. Mei You (1.66m) - 2033
4. Meng Lu (1.68m) - 1606
5. Mitchelle (1.70m) - 1612
6. Ting Ting (1.69m) - 1669
7. Baby (1.71m) - 1608
8. Nian Nian (1.68m) - 2036
9. Xiao Yu (1.68m) - 2036 , untested

All, except Nian Nian, are candidates for rtf as Nian Nian does not offer frenching and other stuff. Xiao Yu, from the same house as Nian Nian, remain untested. Baby and Ting Ting offer lip-kissing, no tongue kissing.

There are bonkable tall WLs slightly shorter than 1.66m e.g. Mozi (1856), Zhi Zhi (1606), Hui Min (16W06) and Tina (1667), who are all at 1.65m and Duo Duo (16W04) at 1.64m.

Those who patronize tall WLs from other cat150 houses may contribute names to make the list more complete. Thanks!
Old 08-07-2017, 02:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 12
albertlow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralbertlow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralbertlow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralbertlow is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
My personal ranking of the tall gal list is as follows:

1. Jia Fei (1.67m) - 1617
2. Dan Dan (1.67m) - 1654A
3. Mei You (1.66m) - 2033
4. Meng Lu (1.68m) - 1606
5. Mitchelle (1.70m) - 1612
6. Ting Ting (1.69m) - 1669
7. Baby (1.71m) - 1608
8. Nian Nian (1.68m) - 2036
9. Xiao Yu (1.68m) - 2036 , untested

All, except Nian Nian, are candidates for rtf as Nian Nian does not offer frenching and other stuff. Xiao Yu, from the same house as Nian Nian, remain untested. Baby and Ting Ting offer lip-kissing, no tongue kissing.

There are bonkable tall WLs slightly shorter than 1.66m e.g. Mozi (1856), Zhi Zhi (1606), Hui Min (16W06) and Tina (1667), who are all at 1.65m and Duo Duo (16W04) at 1.64m.

Those who patronize tall WLs from other cat150 houses may contribute names to make the list more complete. Thanks!
nice info
Old 09-07-2017, 12:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 403 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

jiafei is tall & pretty. nice personality too. only downside is A cup boobs. apart from that, i like her a lot
Old 10-07-2017, 06:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
jiafei is tall & pretty. nice personality too. only downside is A cup boobs. apart from that, i like her a lot
I agree that this Chong Qing lass has a sweet personality, a smooth operator and definitely a shiok fuck. No wonder she is still a keeper of many since 1.5 years ago when she first landed in our little island.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 10-07-2017, 06:23 PM
Samster

Btw, newbie Menglu can fall under this Tall WL thread but she is not so slim.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 10-07-2017, 06:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Btw, newbie Menglu can fall under this Tall WL thread but she is not so slim.
At 52 kg, Meng Lu may appear to have a slight paunch but she is certainly not fat. Her body shape is pretty good I must say!
Old 10-07-2017, 06:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 403 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

Quote:
At 52 kg, Meng Lu may appear to have a slight paunch but she is certainly not fat. Her body shape is pretty good I must say!
what is her cup size if i may know?
Old 10-07-2017, 08:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 101 Post(s)
Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5119 / Power: 10
Sgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I had Meng Lu in her second or third working day in 1606. I don't know whether she had not adjusted to the SOP yet at that time but did not provide AR or kissing to me. She is a somewhat big boned of about 1.67m and 52kg. Meng Lu has a few tattoos on her body. I personally prefer Ma Li who is shorter but offers more comprehensive services. My humble view.
Old 10-07-2017, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgoh View Post
I had Meng Lu in her second or third working day in 1606. I don't know whether she had not adjusted to the SOP yet at that time but did not provide AR or kissing to me. She is a somewhat big boned of about 1.67m and 52kg. Meng Lu has a few tattoos on her body. I personally prefer Ma Li who is shorter but offers more comprehensive services. My humble view.
Meng Lu frenched well when I had her last week. No AR for me. She moaned pretty good during sex. Certainly aimed to please.

Quote:
what is her cup size if i may know?
B-, I believe.
Old 26-07-2017, 07:12 PM
Samster

Check up Hui Ming @ W06. She is about 1.66 m tall without heels.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 26-07-2017, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Check up Hui Ming @ W06. She is about 1.66 m tall without heels.
Hui Min (16W06) is at 1.65m. That's why I have not included her "officially" in the tall gal list. Wanted to try her today but saw her coming out with a buddy in T shirt & shorts - probably on code red.

Ended up rtf with Meng Lu (1606). Meng Lu has improved. In frenching, her mouth could swallow/cup my mouth/lips. bbbj comes with ball lick and ice cream lick on dickhead. But no AR. catbath slurping not strong/sensual. Her trademark seems to be the gentle moans with each pump - very soothing to the ear! I concluded she could not match up with previous Yang Yang of 1606. She tired out (groin & thigh easily fatigued) during the long pumping session!

Last edited by ejectjoy; 27-07-2017 at 10:31 PM.
Old 27-07-2017, 07:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 15
loverod is a Helpful and Caring Samsterloverod is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Dun mind me asking how is Hui Min looks?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1