The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 08-07-2017, 10:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 16
anikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to behold
Re: virgin trip to BKK - model type FL

Quote:
Originally Posted by crizpy View Post
As mention by my first post, they are all FL and everything can nego. Most would prefer to do ST since can earn more money, but there are some who wants to party and have fun, will be willing to do LT with you.

number of shots you get also need nego. ST usually 1-2shot and LT 2-3 (or more) depending on the girl and how you nego
i rem during my last trip to patts, me and my bro were tired out aggs and we simply went to insomnia just to club and chill. never did we know that my bro's agg girl from last night at ninja agg whom he only bought 1 LD (he is humsum also la hahaha) recognised him while we were walking in walking st to insomnia and held his hands and decided to bring us up to the VIP level using her VIP card! She opened a bottle on discount and we all shared the cost like friends lol.

there, i met another thai-korean agg girl and she was already damn high when i walked in and she simply went oppa~ oppa~ and hugged me ! ha ha! then we did lots of dirty dancing and grinded each other in a dark corner...and when she is fucking high, she pulled down her bra and showed me her pink nipple!! OMG. i wanted to suck her there and then on the spot lol. then we got more high as the night process and i started to grind more and more and eventually sucked on her erect nipples. and then tarbao her back and the funny thing was we both were too drunk (she even more drunk, thankfully she didn't puke on my bed) to have sex and we just hugged each other in the nude and grinded each other and slept. i'm 100% sure we didnt do each other raw lol coz no juice came out. and then next morning, we made out furiously and then paid her 2k for the whole night and LT. plus the fact that she paid for her own share of drinks in insomnia, so it was a really fun and cheap way to get a girl for the whole night and sex and sleep with you for LT.

my bro even lagi better. he had 1 shot when he brought her back and then another shot in the morning. she asked for 3K, he said he got no more money left as he is returning back that day (a bluff) and she accepted 2k.

so, i will use this strategy the next time i cheong instead of paying $400 for the whole day for a FL. lol.
Old 09-07-2017, 10:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 14
plmnc deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyplmnc deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by le113ru View Post
Model type FL = pretty, tall, slim, big boobs?
U will find such along Sukhumvit near Sofitel hotel.
Have fun
Description quite apt for Lb also haha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1