The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 23-05-2011, 10:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 15
admirer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Peninsula plaza 1st floor

aiyah, leave them alone and dont sabo them if they are not providing the service lah. the real playground is just across the road, if you are horny u wont mind parting with the money.
Old 24-05-2011, 01:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 16
NemoZai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNemoZai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by housebunny View Post
oic. u guys are talking about Ting Ting.
bro, so the skinny China Mei Mei is Ting Ting?... you know her ah?... so pls clarify if she does HJ... i saw her today not too bad quite pretty... nothing to shout about but definately wanna bonk face...

even if she's clean i'd glady engage any massage she offers...

reminds me of the Far East Plaza massage shop near the toilet 1st Flr... the Mei Mei also so cute and young and no sure if got special... haha
Old 24-05-2011, 06:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 418 / Power: 14
Jivetalking is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJivetalking is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJivetalking is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJivetalking is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJivetalking is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by NemoZai View Post
bro, so the skinny China Mei Mei is Ting Ting?... you know her ah?... so pls clarify if she does HJ... i saw her today not too bad quite pretty... nothing to shout about but definately wanna bonk face...

reminds me of the Far East Plaza massage shop near the toilet 1st Flr... the Mei Mei also so cute and young and no sure if got special... haha
even her boss Anna also does hj for select customers.

aw shucks.... I am such a perv to grope a 60yr old lady

yupz... I have groped both before but be warned they do not allow roaming under their clothings... hence the cheap $30 hj
Old 24-05-2011, 12:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19690 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jivetalking View Post

yupz... I have groped both before but be warned they do not allow roaming under their clothings... hence the cheap $30 hj
wow .. look like a really clean shop fr outside but surprised got specials. shop is so small, n they r doin foot reflex most of the time i dun even know they offer FBM. ok lah, better dun talk so much abt the specials here to tarnish their image.

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 24-05-2011, 12:58 PM
Samster

NemoZai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNemoZai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jivetalking View Post

i wanna try Ting Ting for a foot massage, then tip her... see if i lucky to RTM then try full body massage then see if got pop question for me...
Old 24-05-2011, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
vhornypanda deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just finished a session. Massages good/as warned. Did the 1:15hr session. Will RTM only.
Old 24-05-2011, 11:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
desire1234 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:

hey bro, do u know where the gals gone to from this far east shop?
miss 1 of the china gal.
Old 25-05-2011, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by desire1234 View Post
hey bro, do u know where the gals gone to from this far east shop?
miss 1 of the china gal.
pai say dont know... have not been to massage joints for a long long time...
Old 25-05-2011, 10:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vhornypanda View Post
Just finished a session. Massages good/as warned. Did the 1:15hr session. Will RTM only.
who massaged you?...

i went in the afternoon yesterday, the skinny (ting ting?) and another big sized one (not the boss) were watching tv...

i realised Ting ting close up certain angle not chio at all... but ok confirm is young... so i choose the big size china lady... asked for foot massage and she asked me if i wanted package with body massage i said not thanks...

foot massage skill ok lah... not too pain... not to soft... $20 only so no complaints...

ok will RTM if happen to passby and free... but wont make my way there if out of the way...
Old 25-05-2011, 04:00 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -40 / Power: 0
SuckingNip is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
pls show some respect to the salesgirls. u have no right to call them whores unless u hv proof. u deserve to be zapped for yr disrespect!
I have proof, you want to see? I can show you.
Photos and videos even
Old 26-05-2011, 02:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
vhornypanda deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
who massaged you?...

i went in the afternoon yesterday, the skinny (ting ting?) and another big sized one (not the boss) were watching tv...

i realised Ting ting close up certain angle not chio at all... but ok confirm is young... so i choose the big size china lady... asked for foot massage and she asked me if i wanted package with body massage i said not thanks...

foot massage skill ok lah... not too pain... not to soft... $20 only so no complaints...

ok will RTM if happen to passby and free... but wont make my way there if out of the way...
Yea the skinny is Ting2. She was the one who massaged me. Her massage not bad lah, was going to Funan then I remembered got this joint so I went in with intention just for the massage n since some bros did say it's quite clean so I rly thought it was clean. Somemore, I was sick through out the whole of last week so wanted to pamper my body abit.

Then she popped the qns, at 1st I reject bcos the day b4 juz cheong so not rly in the mood but then she asked again n she was massaging my legs during that time then my 2ic decided to think for me so yea lol.

I juz hope notin happens to this joint though since for one, I'm not rly a massage person bcos I scared pain but the massage rly not bad lah. Maybe I'm into chinese massage(I donno wat style rly cos I dun rly go to massage often but she did this move where stand on me and use the body weight with footwork thing) since last time I go javanese massage, can almost cry sia =.=

And yea, I think they rly like to watch tv or they rly got notin to do bcos when I recce that time, they were watching tv. Then I came back they watching tv n throughout my whole session, I can hear the tv also LOL
Old 27-05-2011, 01:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vhornypanda View Post
Yea the skinny is Ting2. She was the one who massaged me. Her massage not bad lah, was going to Funan then I remembered got this joint so I went in with intention just for the massage n since some bros did say it's quite clean so I rly thought it was clean. Somemore, I was sick through out the whole of last week so wanted to pamper my body abit.

Then she popped the qns, at 1st I reject bcos the day b4 juz cheong so not rly in the mood but then she asked again n she was massaging my legs during that time then my 2ic decided to think for me so yea lol.

I juz hope notin happens to this joint though since for one, I'm not rly a massage person bcos I scared pain but the massage rly not bad lah. Maybe I'm into chinese massage(I donno wat style rly cos I dun rly go to massage often but she did this move where stand on me and use the body weight with footwork thing) since last time I go javanese massage, can almost cry sia =.=

And yea, I think they rly like to watch tv or they rly got notin to do bcos when I recce that time, they were watching tv. Then I came back they watching tv n throughout my whole session, I can hear the tv also LOL
yah they watch tv very engrossed in the show one,, machiam they part of the show... hahaha...

bro so what do you think of Ting2 attitude?... i can accept different standards of skill... but i cannot tahan arrogant attitudes... does she smile smile to you or does she just go throught the deed SOP fast fast?...

dont mind i so lor sor... nowadays $ not so much to anyhow give away to undeserving gals... haha...

just want to hear your views... i always understand one man's meat is another's poison... and also that sometimes ppl have good and bad mood etc...
Old 27-05-2011, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 418 / Power: 14
Jivetalking is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJivetalking is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJivetalking is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJivetalking is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJivetalking is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I try to rubba rubba Ting Ting but she always siam. So never mind... just enjoy the cheap hj can oredi
Old 02-10-2011, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 15
admirer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any one knows if the young girl has gone back and not returning? have not seen her in months when i walk pass...
Old 03-10-2011, 02:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 622 / Power: 19
puipoh is a name known to allpuipoh is a name known to allpuipoh is a name known to allpuipoh is a name known to allpuipoh is a name known to allpuipoh is a name known to all

The gal name is Tian Tian la... went back already... she do hj but no roaming at all. $30

The big size one is Su Li. Try her massage. Damn hard and good - trained in TCM in china. She also HJ but knows how to tickle and ass massage. Special $40 can roam if convenient.

The other 2 forget it.. one the boss AxxA and the other XueLi (Malaysian). Both got selectively give hj. Came a new girl, MILF, dunno how to massage, learning from Su Li.

The joint very long already. Basically a good place to find decent massage (if you know who to find and some release)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1