The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List
1993, 2009, human

Old 22-09-2007, 10:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
JB Samsters' Gathering for Sept '07

Quote:
Originally Posted by fucker101
September TCSS
Date : 22nd. Saturday.
Time: 6pm.
Venue: around Pelangi, Eden area. Ok boh?

so who free this saturday?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatoeyLover69 View Post
Dear Acting Deputy Chairman ( Bro fucker101) ,

Is the Gathering on Sat 22 Sept '07 on or off ???

Time ? Venue ?
Bro fucker101,

What happened to your proposed Gathering, supposed to be held today (Sat 22.9.07) ???

I was waiting for your PM or SMS as to the venue & time of the Gathering .....

Very bad organisation ...... you mentioned the date, then just abandoned the project
...... better learn from Tai Kor (Bro jjmyarea) on how to organise Gatherings
Old 25-09-2007, 08:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 18
jjmyarea deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Resignation

Quote:
better learn from Tai Kor Bro jjmyarea on how to organise Gatherings
OK bros.... as recently I have a change of my chosen lifestyle, I will have minimum time to organise any TCSS and have minimum infor to contribute for the good cause of the bros.

So even I am only put on a probational period as the organiser, I think it is still proper to put up a announcement of my resignation.

ANNOUNCEMENT!

To all bros,

I have resigned from the job as an organiser as of to date due to some personal reason. And i do hope you all understand. It has been fun and a joy in knowing each and everyone of you.

I will be still in touch with the bros who have my personal hp no and at times I will still hang around the forum. However as for the active cheonging part, lets see how much and how long I can keep to my new lifestyle before sperms totally flood my brains again.

It has beem a pleasure serving you all. (apart from not offering my ass. )

Yours sincerely,
JJmyarea.
Old 25-09-2007, 11:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 19
6" boy is a Helpful and Caring Samster6" boy is a Helpful and Caring Samster6" boy is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Resignation

We had been organizing numerous gathering in JB for the past 2 years. So far, I will say the respond is good with at least 2 members will turn up on each gathering

We had also exchange our phone No. among the fellow samsters and most of us are still in good contact either for lim teh, lim beer, eat dinner, share good lubang etc.

In this instance, I think that the monthly gathering no longer serve the purpose as we can always call each other out anytime.

For newbies who genuinely want to meet all the taikor here, maybe you can initiate it by PM the particular samsters who in turn will inform us about the outing.

I will say every brothers who attented the past gathering had done a really good job especially to Brother JJ who really put so much effort to make everybody happy. If you not happy, that is your problem lah.

Next month, I will have a mini TCSS with Brother Jbguy in Tmn Molek, a new driking hub is open in October there.

Just my 2 cents view.

Long time my point no go up already. Who want my 3 points let me know.
Old 25-09-2007, 12:35 PM
Samster

KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Resignation of Tai Kor jjmyarea as Acting Chairman of JB Samsters' Ass

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjmyarea View Post
OK bros.... as recently I have a change of my chosen lifestyle, I will have minimum time to organise any TCSS and have minimum infor to contribute for the good cause of the bros.

So even I am only put on a probational period as the organiser, I think it is still proper to put up a announcement of my resignation.

ANNOUNCEMENT!

To all bros,

I have resigned from the job as an organiser as of to date due to some personal reason. And i do hope you all understand. It has been fun and a joy in knowing each and everyone of you.

I will be still in touch with the bros who have my personal hp no and at times I will still hang around the forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6' boy
We had been organizing numerous gathering in JB for the past 2 years. So far, I will say the respond is good with at least 2 members will turn up on each gathering

We had also exchange our phone No. among the fellow samsters and most of us are still in good contact either for lim teh, lim beer, eat dinner, share good lubang etc.

In this instance, I think that the monthly gathering no longer serve the purpose as we can always call each other out anytime.
It is with the deepest regret and sadness that I read that Tai Kor jjmyarea had chosen to resign as the Acting Chairman of the JB Samsters' Ass.

In the short period that he had occupied that post he had given his best effort to organise the JB Samsters' Gatherings to his best effort and we really appreciate his contribution.

Since he had chosen a 'new lifestyle' ( = becoming a monk in Thailand ??? ) we wish his all the best for his future endeavours and may happiness, prosperity and good health be with him always !

As a token of appreciation of Tai Kor's contribution I propose that we hold a 'Appreciation Dinner' for bro jjmyarea on Friday 28 September 2007 @ 6.30 p.m. ( Venue to be announced by PM/SMS at a later date)

Those who are interested to attend the dinner please PM/SMS to me before 12.00 Midnight Wed 26.9.07
Old 25-09-2007, 12:36 PM
Samster

Resignation of Tai Kor jjmyarea as Acting Chairman of JB Samsters' Ass

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjmyarea View Post

ANNOUNCEMENT!

To all bros,

I will be still in touch with the bros who have my personal hp no and at times I will still hang around the forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6' boy

It is with the deepest regret and sadness that I read that Tai Kor jjmyarea had chosen to resign as the Acting Chairman of the JB Samsters' Ass.

In the short period that he had occupied that post he had given his best effort to organise the JB Samsters' Gatherings to his best effort and we really appreciate his contribution.

Since he had chosen a 'new lifestyle' ( = becoming a monk in Thailand ??? ) we wish his all the best for his future endeavours and may happiness, prosperity and good health be with him always !

As a token of appreciation of Tai Kor's contribution I propose that we hold a 'Appreciation Dinner' for bro jjmyarea on Friday 28 September 2007 @ 6.30 p.m. ( Venue to be announced by PM/SMS at a later date)

Those who are interested to attend the dinner please PM/SMS to me before 12.00 Midnight Wed 26.9.07
Old 25-09-2007, 04:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1541 / Power: 21
shiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant future
Re: JB Samsters' Gathering for Sept '07

Quote:
Very bad organisation ...... you mentioned the date, then just abandoned the project[/COLOR] ...... better learn from Tai Kor (Bro jjmyarea) on how to organise Gatherings
Uncle, dun so serious leh!!

Based on experience (seeing not doing cos me very lazy mah), it is really not easy to be an organiser. Do well no one say thank you. Dun do well, people start to point fingers. No fun at all.

Anyway, I believe I read somewhere that Bro fucker101 did put in writing for those who can make it to PM him. Maybe that's why no post about the gathering. I also believe that you should have his contact mah!! Just give him a call and you will know if got gathering or not. Save time typing and posting also.

Paiseh cos me being kapo again. Kekeke.....
Old 25-09-2007, 05:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 18
fucker101 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfucker101 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: JB Samsters' Gathering for Sept '07

Quote:
....Very bad organisation ...... you mentioned the date, then just abandoned the project[/COLOR]
Quote:
Originally Posted by whoamim View Post
Don't know whether ur hand and leg fast enough or not.
Ur Stock already 'gan lou zao'. kekeke......
Quote:
Originally Posted by shiok1968 View Post
...Anyway, I believe I read somewhere that Bro fucker101 did put in writing for those who can make it to PM him. Maybe that's why no post about the gathering. I also believe that you should have his contact mah!!...
1. I not post the time & venue coz i had sms to some active bros, but all busy & cant show the face. & i know u r free & will join the TCSS but too bad u r not a drinker. So i not sms to u. Coz i n another bro just skip the dinner part. We just go to the pub for all nite. Sorry Bro KTL.

2. Another reason is my stock already 'gan lou zao' b4 i meet her. Im so sad n no mood to online posting. Just want go to pub 'borrow wine cure sad'. Thats why i just sms to those drinker only.

3. Im not a 'real' organiser. I just asking who free that day, can come out n TCSS. For me food is not important. So seems like no others bro free that day, i just directly go to drink beer.
Old 25-09-2007, 05:57 PM
Samster

'Appreciation Dinner' for Tai Kor jjmyarea : Fri 28.9.07 6.30 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by fucker101 View Post
3. Im not a 'real' organiser. I just asking who free that day, can come out n TCSS. For me food is not important. So seems like no others bro free that day, i just directly go to drink beer.
I know that you are NOT a 'real organiser' - that's why I call you Acting Deputy Chairman ........ now that the Acting Chairman post is vacant wanna apply for it ??? kekekekekekekekekekekeke ..........

Quote:
Originally Posted by fucker101
1. I not post the time & venue coz i had sms to some active bros, but all busy & cant show the face. & i know u r free & will join the TCSS but too bad u r not a drinker. So i not sms to u. Coz i n another bro just skip the dinner part. We just go to the pub for all nite. Sorry Bro KTL.
Yes, I am not a 'real drinker' but I am a 'real fucker' ! If there is any fucking / BBBJ activities, please don't forget to call me

Anyway, please join us on Friday 28.9.07 @ 6.30 p.m. to show our appreciation to Tai Kor jjmyarea for all the hard work that he had done to properly organise the JB Gatherings these past few months .......
Old 27-09-2007, 07:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
burner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Samster Gathering JB

hey bros ... if ur goin in to jb .... can i join? will be in jb 2mrw but quite late
cos after work only can go ....
Old 27-09-2007, 10:43 AM
Samster

'Apprecation Dinner' for Tai Kor jjmyarea

Quote:
Originally Posted by burner View Post
hey bros ... if ur goin in to jb .... can i join? will be in jb 2mrw but quite late
cos after work only can go ....
Sorry to inform everybody that the "Appreciation Dinner" for Tai Kor jjmyarea has been postponed to some other date due to the unavailability of Tai Kor himself to attend
Old 29-11-2007, 10:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 20
BigJohnGuy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBigJohnGuy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Attended a mini gathering organised by bro whoamim on the 26th Nov, 2007 at Permas Jaya Mc-Donald. Brothers who attended were....

1) Whoamim
2) Shinchan18
3) Katoeylover69
4) 6" boy
5) Jjmyarea
6) Jbguy
7) 63licks
8) Mlkfcuk
9) Ric8855

Well...nice meeting you guys...

Oh yeah..., before that, I met up with bro Master1521 in Muar together with a friend of mine (Thin). Hope you guys have had a nice fuck in Melaka!
Old 29-11-2007, 12:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 17
shinchan18 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Samster Gathering JB

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohnGuy View Post
Attended a mini gathering organised by bro whoamim on the 26th Nov, 2007 at Permas Jaya Mc-Donald. Brothers who attended were....

1) Whoamim
2) Shinchan18
3) Katoeylover69
4) 6" boy
5) Jjmyarea
6) Jbguy
7) 63licks
8) Mlkfcuk
9) Ric8855

Oh yeah..., before that, I met up with bro Master1521 in Muar together with a friend of mine (Thin). Hope you guys have had a nice fuck in Melaka!

Brothers,

Nice knowing all of you.Do hope we could meet often for exchanging views and info.
Old 29-11-2007, 02:55 PM
SamSter

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Red_Tirak1099 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

1) Whoamim
2) Shinchan18
3) Katoeylover69
4) 6" boy
5) Jjmyarea
6) Jbguy
7) 63licks
8) Mlkfcuk
9) Ric8855

Nice to know the SBF JB chapter is still going strong.....keep it up bros........if possible can make it across the causeway for tomorrow's TCSS
Old 29-11-2007, 06:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 20
BigJohnGuy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBigJohnGuy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red_Tirak1099 View Post
Nice to know the SBF JB chapter is still going strong.....keep it up bros........if possible can make it across the causeway for tomorrow's TCSS
Thanks for the invitation bro, but I got no passport...
Old 29-11-2007, 06:05 PM
SamSter

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Red_Tirak1099 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Thanks for the invitation bro, but I got no passport...
No worries bro....then maybe me go to JB next time......once me lost passport while in JB......bought a passport cover & wave myself thru at the customs like malaysians do......kekekeke......took a big risk
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1