The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 12-08-2012, 11:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 17
CinelliChilli deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Ocean Hotel Level 4 Room34

Understood, appreciate the heads up.
Old 13-08-2012, 05:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
to SBF deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by samsungxp View Post
i ord say that place a lot of virus.which milf u fuck?wat level and room number?pls let others bro know so can beware
violet, elaine and most huashan's lion city and grand para girls i try.so guys, if u dowan to the next me, best is to wear caps throughout, but i heard genital warts can be transmitted to balls too. samsung, now i regretted never listen to u, i thought initially u were just bad mouthing tht place, but when now i recalled those bangla come in and out of ocean, u never know wht viru they bringin from their countries.

ny the way samsung, have u kena before? how u handle this issue? i really dunno wht to do. and i suspect my baby also inherited my virus!!!
Old 13-08-2012, 12:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
OMGYES is Cool - loads of Potential

Went to the place and reccee , I was there at 11am and I cannot believed it was so packed . Run up and down the place no less than 5 times on that day.

Rm 60 , a girl supposed to be violet has short hair , I do not like short hair girls , so skip . Rm 66 looks okay but was curious about rm 24 & rm 26 . As long queue was forming .

Rm 42 , Jennifer is really beautiful but trust brothers advise so did not try . In the end rm 24's door never open and I do not like to queue so end up watching a movie !
Old 16-08-2012, 12:01 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
infiniteentity deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to the place at 8.30 pm. not many girls. most of the room already lock. maybe because it's almost close time. not sure.
Since this is my first time there, my target is violet r60 or elaine r50. unfortunately, both room locked. the room look dark, so i'm quite sure there's no one inside.
Going up n down, couldn't find anyone interest me. First, i thought that my expectation too high when going there, but look like other people same as me. up and down, n finally going outside.
Anyway, anyone can provide me picture of violet and elaine?
Old 17-08-2012, 12:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 659 / Power: 16
steelhorn is a splendid one to beholdsteelhorn is a splendid one to beholdsteelhorn is a splendid one to beholdsteelhorn is a splendid one to beholdsteelhorn is a splendid one to beholdsteelhorn is a splendid one to behold
Cool Re: Ocean Hotel Level 4 Room34

Went to Ao Ji and Lido since Ocean htl has got most of the doors closed. Maybe I'm too early. 11am is it still early?
Anyway, never been to AJ & Lido before so went there to see see look look. Both locations are just a few units away from each other. More ladies to pick but walau eh..90% of customers are Indians and Mlys.
After I combed the 2 buildings, KNN my boyh legs tired liao. Didn't manage to book anyone but few WLs are pretty attractive. And also I think 1 of the reasons AJ & Lido WLs are cheaper comparing the same $65 category from Ocean Htl is becos d 2 buildings don't provide lifts. Lift needs to maintain right? Tired lah deh.
Old 17-08-2012, 04:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
mikegsl5555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

may i know where is Ao Ji and Lido?
Old 17-08-2012, 06:56 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26717 / Power: 26
Kalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond repute
AoJi/Lido

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelhorn View Post
.. Ao Ji and Lido..90% ..customers .. Indians and Mlys.
...cheaper comparing the same $65 category from Ocean Htl is becos d 2 buildings don't provide lifts...
Most rooms got only fans (a few got aircons). No toilets/showers - just hand-basins. More for foreign workers. Wishing all a nice weekend. Cheers.
Old 18-08-2012, 05:24 AM
Samster

budgetbonkideas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMGYES View Post
Went to the place and reccee , I was there at 11am and I cannot believed it was so packed . Run up and down the place no less than 5 times on that day.

Rm 60 , a girl supposed to be violet has short hair , I do not like short hair girls , so skip . Rm 66 looks okay but was curious about rm 24 & rm 26 . As long queue was forming .

Rm 42 , Jennifer is really beautiful but trust brothers advise so did not try . In the end rm 24's door never open and I do not like to queue so end up watching a movie !
dun bother jennifer. she is realli jialat for service. thumbs down
Old 18-08-2012, 05:26 AM
Samster

budgetbonkideas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikegsl5555 View Post
may i know where is Ao Ji and Lido?
At CitySquare u see a bridge, The row of 4-6 story high buildings mark the spot.

First building is a makan place. beside it is Aoji and Lido
Old 25-08-2012, 07:18 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
whathef is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Talking Re: Ocean Hotel Level 4 Room34

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMGYES View Post

Hi Bro, where in JB Sentral u go watch movie?? I new there, nothing do want go watch show, got cheaper than sg theaters bo? Thanks!
Old 25-08-2012, 07:24 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
whathef is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Unhappy Re: Ocean Hotel Level 4 Room34

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelhorn View Post
Went to Ao Ji and Lido since Ocean htl has got most of the doors closed. Maybe I'm too early. 11am is it still early?
Anyway, never been to AJ & Lido before so went there to see see look look. Both locations are just a few units away from each other. More ladies to pick but walau eh..90% of customers are Indians and Mlys.
After I combed the 2 buildings, KNN my boyh legs tired liao. Didn't manage to book anyone but few WLs are pretty attractive. And also I think 1 of the reasons AJ & Lido WLs are cheaper comparing the same $65 category from Ocean Htl is becos d 2 buildings don't provide lifts. Lift needs to maintain right? Tired lah deh.
i oso feel tired man. Thinking of getting them come my hotel room, then order KFC delivery, bath, makan, watch TV, sing Karaoke, wash clothes, iron clothes, brush teeth, watch news, discuss politics, draft plans for next 5 years. OMG, how can i come out when i know outside got queue waiting...
Old 26-08-2012, 11:19 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 0
Lone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by whathef View Post
Hi Bro, where in JB Sentral u go watch movie?? I new there, nothing do want go watch show, got cheaper than sg theaters bo? Thanks!
There got many cinemas..... dun be lazy go explore the area
The movies are cheap based on the exchange rate.
Old 27-08-2012, 01:19 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 0
Lone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
my frenz kena STD after visit R50 elaine.Pity him
Your friend the hero..... always use cap whenever cheonging anywhere.
Old 27-08-2012, 09:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1040 / Power: 18
scorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud of

Quote:
my frenz kena STD after visit R50 elaine.Pity him
Your friend got try other FL or not other than Elaine? How he know the std is from her???
Old 27-08-2012, 10:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1040 / Power: 18
scorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Wolf View Post
Your friend the hero..... always use cap whenever cheonging anywhere.
You are rite bro, cap on to cheong longer and protect your love ones... Cheers.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1