The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 29-12-2006, 10:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 21
qbdp is a Helpful and Caring Samsterqbdp is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by dom01 View Post
Yoz brudder qbdp,

No news on nani of sporting? He was heavily linked to man u a couple of months back.

Saw some of sporting videos, he seems to be a good buy. Pacy... And can shoot.
Apparently in the past 2 days a few sites are still reporting that Man Utd are maintaining the interests in Nani and there may be a bid in January.

There are some whispers that Man Utd are interested in Man City's Joey Barton.

All I know is if a fully recovered Hargreaves joins us then the Premier League commitee can tie Man Utd's colours on the EPL trophy. Hopefully Larsson will change his mind to sign till the end of the season and help us in the Champions League.

Mourinho
Are you listening
You better keep
Our trophy glistening
We'll be back in May
To take it away
Walking in the Fergie Wonderland
Old 29-12-2006, 11:21 PM
Samster

Ronaldo's best is yet to come says Ferguson
Fri Dec 29, 2006 2:56 PM GMT

MANCHESTER (Reuters) - Cristiano Ronaldo, who has emerged as a candidate to become England's Footballer of the Year this season, has yet to hit his peak, according to his Manchester United manager Alex Ferguson.

Just six months after being English football's "Public Enemy No.1" for the part he played in Wayne Rooney's sending off when England played Portugal in the World Cup, Ronaldo has been a key figure in helping United establish a four-point lead at the top of the Premier League.

He has scored 10 goals this season, and both his approach play and recent scoring form have been mesmerising.

But Ferguson has warned United's pursuers that there is still more to come from the Portugal international, who he already rates as among the best players in the world.

"I'm sure he's in that bracket," Ferguson told a news conference on Friday.

"He's 21 and I think he will get better. He's showing maturity that we hope all young players start to show and the realisation of their potential as they start to get older.

"There are very few players who can play wide and attack players like he does. Defenders are not used to handling that type of player. That's why he is such a danger."

Ronaldo's form is an even bigger bonus for United given that his future at Old Trafford was in doubt last summer after his involvement in the sending off of club colleague Wayne Rooney in England's World Cup quarter-final defeat by Portugal.

Ferguson's support for the player was steadfast and United are now reaping the benefits as United look to hold off the challenge of Chelsea.

"We had good experience of that because David Beckham went through the same thing (being vilified after being sent-off for England in the 1998 World Cup).

"He survived. The most important thing was to play well and Cristiano has done that," Ferguson added.

United face a holiday weekend double-header against Reading at Old Trafford on Saturday followed by a New Year's Day trip to Newcastle United.

Between those matches Ferguson celebrates his 65th birthday on New Year's Eve but shows no signs of slowing down after chalking up 20 years in charge of United last month.

He said: "It is just another birthday, but the thing about 65 is that it is a landmark in terms that people do collect their pensions then. I am waiting for the envelope to come through the door. But I feel good and I feel fresh."

Ferguson will make changes to his side for the visit of mid-table Reading, who drew 2-2 at Chelsea on Tuesday, with Nemanja Vidic and Paul Scholes both suspended. However, Michael Carrick is fit again following an ankle injury and will replace Scholes.
Old 01-01-2007, 03:53 PM
Samster

Giggs eyes managerial career

Manchester United winger Ryan Giggs is keen to become a manager when his playing career ends.

The 33-year-old Welshman has played under Sir Alex Ferguson at Old Trafford for his entire career, and thinks the experience has given him a few pointers should he make the switch.

Giggs told the Daily Star Sunday: "I want to carry on playing as much as possible, although I've no idea how much longer my legs will hold out, but I'd definitely consider a move into management.

"Obviously I've spent my entire career playing for one of the most successful managers in history, which can't be a bad education."

Should Giggs, who is approaching his 700th appearance for Man United, take up management, he would follow in the footsteps of his former team-mates Bryan Robson, Mark Hughes, Steve Bruce, Roy Keane, Paul Ince and Chris Casper.
Old 01-01-2007, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5740 / Power: 23
dc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond repute

AC Milan alerted as Man Utd to let Heinze leave
tribalfooball.com - December 31, 2006

Manchester United boss Sir Alex Ferguson will allow Gaby Heinze to move on in the summer.
The People says the Argentine left-back will choose between AC Milan and Valencia after realising he has no long-term future at Manchester United.

Heinze has been told United will not renew his contract, which has had clubs scrapping for his signature.

The former Paris St Germain defender conceded: "Everything is now in the hands of Manchester United. I know there has been an offer, but that is all I know at the moment. But I'm not going to let it worry me.

"All of my physical problems have gone and I'm fit to play. I don't have a problem with Ferguson."

Heinze, 28, first caught the eye in Spain with Real Valladolid. Valencia are ready to hand him a three-year deal if they get a free transfer after concerns they will lose centre-back Roberto Ayala to Villarreal. Valencia's sporting director Amedeo Carboni has made him the top of his transfer list.

Heinze is open to all offers, but has told United he won't move to a club not in the Champions League next season

Proud Member of SBF Tiko Club

dc's Wellness Spa

Retired from cheonging... Up in mountain!!
Old 01-01-2007, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5740 / Power: 23
dc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc7176 View Post
AC Milan alerted as Man Utd to let Heinze leave
From tribalfootball.com

I wouldn't be surprised if Heinze is allowed to leave as although he has heart and grit both in abundance he is somewhat lacking in football skills. Modern fullbacks are expected to be able to defend and be more skilful going forward and interchanging with the forwards. Heinze has proved time and again that he is much more comfortable at defending and blocking opposing wingers.

Proud Member of SBF Tiko Club

dc's Wellness Spa

Retired from cheonging... Up in mountain!!
Old 01-01-2007, 08:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc7176 View Post
I wouldn't be surprised if Heinze is allowed to leave as although he has heart and grit both in abundance he is somewhat lacking in football skills. Modern fullbacks are expected to be able to defend and be more skilful going forward and interchanging with the forwards. Heinze has proved time and again that he is much more comfortable at defending and blocking opposing wingers.
I would be very surprised if Heinze is sold. If Sir Alex is going to sell a left back than it is more likely to be Silvestre.
Old 03-01-2007, 07:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 830 / Power: 21
l3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by qbdp View Post
I would be very surprised if Heinze is sold. If Sir Alex is going to sell a left back than it is more likely to be Silvestre.
Man.U is trying to keep their squad young. I heard Gareth Bale is the replacement for Heinze.

Old 03-01-2007, 11:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 671 / Power: 22
dom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to behold

Silvestre confirm going.. But henize going is a surprise. Even Spector joining west ham was a surprise. I tot he was a hit with SAF
Old 03-01-2007, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by l3atu View Post
Man.U is trying to keep their squad young. I heard Gareth Bale is the replacement for Heinze.
Between Heinze and Silvestre, the one likely to be sold is Silvestre - this is my personal view.
Old 03-01-2007, 03:28 PM
Samster

Fergie turns to Red Vikings

UNITED will use their all-Scandinavian strike-force of Henrik Larsson and Ole Gunnar Solskjaer in the FA Cup this weekend to bounce back from dropping two priceless points in the Premiership title race.

Reds' boss Sir Alex Ferguson confirmed, after his side's 2-2 draw at Newcastle, that former Celtic and Barcelona Swedish hero Larsson will team up with Norwegian legend Solskjaer.

Ferguson was toying with the idea already, but a groin injury to joint top-scorer Louis Saha has made his mind up for him.

Solskjaer stayed at home for the trip to the North East, leaving United without a striker on the bench, but will return in the Cup tie against Villa.

Fergie said: "I didn't take Ole to Newcastle because he has played two games in four days and I thought he would be better resting ready for Sunday's match. He will play along with Larsson."

Larsson's arrival signals a greater depth of available resources but Ferguson reflected on losing the lead at Newcastle when his team appeared to be in control, and feared that the result may haunt the Reds in the title race.

"I just hope we don't look back at the end of May and say this was a throwaway," said the Reds' boss, who had the shine taken off his New Year's Eve 65th birthday celebrations.

"Even after we lost the first goal we made four chances in the last 15 minutes of the first half.

"Defensively we did very well most of the time - they scored a screamer for the first and a deflected shot for the second which was a bit unfortunate for us, as we had three shots cleared off the line and missed some great chances."
Old 04-01-2007, 05:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by qbdp View Post
...Hopefully Larsson will change his mind to sign till the end of the season and help us in the Champions League...
Actually I think it's Larsson's club's decision. SAF was saying he is already very grateful that the club agreed to release Larsson on loan at all and he wants to be fair to his club and not hog him till the summer...

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 05-01-2007, 12:54 AM
Samster

How Fergie kept getting the Ron number

SIR Alex Ferguson has revealed that he was concerned when he could not contact Cristiano Ronaldo after his World Cup bust-up with Wayne Rooney.

The Reds manager tried to contact both players after their confrontation during the England versus Portugal match, as Rooney was sent off.

But, while he immediately got hold of Rooney, it was some time before he contacted Portuguese ace Ronaldo, although he finally discovered he had been texting the player's old mobile number.

That revelation comes after Ronaldo's agent Jorge Mendes has told how he "offered" the Reds ace to Barcelona last summer, only to be turned down because the club were holding out for Arsenal's Thierry Henry.

Speculation was rife in June that Ronaldo was about to leave Old Trafford after he told a Spanish newspaper, a week before the altercation with Rooney, that he wanted to join Real Madrid.

Rumours

That followed just a month after a training-ground row with Ruud van Nistelrooy which had sparked rumours that Ronaldo would be Spain-bound in the summer - although it was the Dutchman who eventually left.

United fans feared that, with a baying mob waiting for him in England, Ronaldo's apparent desire to leave would be fuelled by those two incidents. And even Ferguson, untouched by media hysteria more than most, has hinted that he was concerned at the time.

He attempted to contact both players, amid wild claims that Rooney was out for Ronaldo's blood over the affair, but only managed to speak to one.

"I was able to get hold of Wayne straight away but with Ronaldo I was texting his old number. I was thinking to myself `Why's he not ringing back?' " he said.

"If you add that to our concern over what had been said - and the media did go completely over the top - it was getting to be ridiculous as well as irresponsible. So while it's better not to take all the over-reaction seriously, we address it back here.

"We find that players are always fine once we get them back within the confines of the training ground. But it's true that it's more difficult where a World Cup is concerned, because you've no direct link right away.

"I remember I told David Beckham to bite the bullet, to get away to the USA and say nothing after his red card against Argentina in 1998 and that turned out OK."
Old 05-01-2007, 01:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by imom View Post
Actually I think it's Larsson's club's decision. SAF was saying he is already very grateful that the club agreed to release Larsson on loan at all and he wants to be fair to his club and not hog him till the summer...
Nevertheless, I hope Larsson will stay til the end of the season. He is eligible to play 9 games during his loan period. This is too short a time for him to make an impact.

If he is a success with Man Utd and wants to continue till May I doubt his club will disagree. Afterall he is Larsson, Helsingborg should be grateful he is their player. If they disagree he can jolly well says he wants to retire immediately after finishing his loan with Man Utd.
Old 06-01-2007, 12:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Greed is colour of money? Think it's OTT

Bayern name price for Hargreaves

Hargreaves has made no secret of his desire to join Man Utd
Bayern Munich will consider selling Owen Hargreaves to Manchester United - but not for less than £20m.
Bayern president Franz Beckenbauer told German newspaper Bild that if an offer of that size was tabled "we would have to think about it".

Beckenbauer added: "That is a figure that would allow us to be active in the transfer market."

Hargreaves has just been told that he is not ready to return to full training as he recovers from a broken leg.

The 25-year-old sustained the injury in a league match against Arminia Bielefeld in September and had hoped to return in January.

"It is normal to want to keep a player who has just extended his contract"
Franz Beckenbauer

But he is now unlikely to be ready to play against Borussia Dortmund when the Bundesliga restarts after its winter break on 26 January.

Hargreaves had hoped to return to full training with his Bayern team-mates, who are on a training camp in Dubai.

However, tests on his leg revealed the healing process was not as advanced as previously predicted and he will instead only take part in light training.

Hargreaves has been repeatedly linked with United over recent months - with the player admitting he would relish a move to Old Trafford.

Bayern had previously stated that they would not sell a player who last season signed a contract to keep him at the club until 2010.

And Beckenbauer added: "It is normal to want to keep a player who has just extended his contract and who only wants to join another club because they will pay him better."

606: DEBATE
Hargreaves is a hard-working player, but until he can prove it consistently, why should Man Utd pay £20m for him?

Hargreaves has always maintained that his desire to play in the Premiership is not motivated by money.

The England midfielder said: "It's about the opportunity to possibly play in another league I haven't played in before, which is also the country I represent and where my family lives.

"It's not like I'm saying I want to go to AC Milan or Inter Milan because they're offering me more money.

"It's because it's England and because Britain is where my family is. My parents and my brothers are in Canada, but the whole of my dad's side of the family is in Bolton and my mum's side is in Rhyl.

"I think some people don't realise that. They think I'm half-German or something, but I'm not. I was brought up by a British family. It just happened to be in Canada."
Old 06-01-2007, 01:30 AM
Samster

Real Madrid bid for Cristiano Ronaldo

MADRID (AFP) - Spanish giants Real Madrid have made a bid for on-fire Manchester United winger Cristiano Ronaldo.

Real, without silverware for four years, have bid 40 million euros for the 21-year-old Portugual international in an effort to sign him in the January transfer window, the Madrid-based ABC daily has said Thursday.

But the English Premiership leaders have no intention of letting go of the in-form Ronaldo, who scored three consecutive doubles for his club over the holiday period, and have slapped a price tag of 70 million euros on him, ABC said.

It was not possible to confirm the report at Real Madrid.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1