The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 19-10-2017, 09:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 14
yuddle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyyuddle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Understanding Thai Life Partner

Inspired by the similar thread on Viet life partners.

Hope to hear from any experienced bros about their life together with their Thai partners and the cultural experiences integrating a Confucian belief system with that of your Thai partner
Old 02-12-2017, 03:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 14
sweet17 is a glorious beacon of lightsweet17 is a glorious beacon of lightsweet17 is a glorious beacon of lightsweet17 is a glorious beacon of lightsweet17 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Understanding Thai Life Partner

Thailand is separated into four distinct regions. Despite the overarching strength and unity of Thai culture, each region has its own unique cultural and geographic features.
Northern Thailand shares its border with Myanmar and Laos. This region is mountainous and filled with thick forests and river valleys. Its culture is heavily influenced by Burmese culture and it carries strong influences from the historical Lanna kingdom.
Northeastern Thailand, also known as Isan, is largely isolated from the rest of Thailand by a large mountain range. A Lao-speaking majority, as well as a primarily agricultural society, characterize this culturally distinct region.
Southern Thailand, located on the Malay peninsula, is home to many of Thailand’s pristine beaches and resorts. With a more tropical climate, this narrow land mass is home to a many fishing communities.
It is the region of Central Thailand that is predominant, though. This region is the seat of Thailand’s modern-day capital city, Bangkok. With its fertile plains, it has also long been the economic center of the country, producing the majority of Thailand’s rice. Central Thailand is also the area that has the greatest population density, and the greatest concentration of the ethnic Thai majority. It is the political, economic, and cultural center of Thailand.
Old 02-12-2017, 03:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 15
lenz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylenz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

unless u are able to speak and understand the language.. is best not to mess with them
Old 03-12-2017, 07:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 11
Tuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant future

Thai girls are awesome! Pretty, sexy and lovely. Their bbbj skills and fj skill are amazing. Basically they are out to please. CIM, COB, COF whatever you call it is possible. During CIM in mouth, they suck you dry till your last drop
Old 03-12-2017, 04:25 PM
Samster

yuddle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyyuddle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet17 View Post
Thailand is separated into four distinct regions. Despite the overarching strength and unity of Thai culture, each region has its own unique cultural and geographic features.
Northern Thailand shares its border with Myanmar and Laos. This region is mountainous and filled with thick forests and river valleys. Its culture is heavily influenced by Burmese culture and it carries strong influences from the historical Lanna kingdom.
Northeastern Thailand, also known as Isan, is largely isolated from the rest of Thailand by a large mountain range. A Lao-speaking majority, as well as a primarily agricultural society, characterize this culturally distinct region.
Southern Thailand, located on the Malay peninsula, is home to many of Thailand’s pristine beaches and resorts. With a more tropical climate, this narrow land mass is home to a many fishing communities.
It is the region of Central Thailand that is predominant, though. This region is the seat of Thailand’s modern-day capital city, Bangkok. With its fertile plains, it has also long been the economic center of the country, producing the majority of Thailand’s rice. Central Thailand is also the area that has the greatest population density, and the greatest concentration of the ethnic Thai majority. It is the political, economic, and cultural center of Thailand.
great read bro upped you, cheers!
Old 03-12-2017, 06:00 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7718 / Power: 18
Nickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuanehkia View Post
Thai girls are awesome! Pretty, sexy and lovely. Their bbbj skills and fj skill are amazing. Basically they are out to please. CIM, COB, COF whatever you call it is possible. During CIM in mouth, they suck you dry till your last drop
Lol. Tell them u got no money n see how dry they suck u la.

https://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.p...7&postcount=16

*7 points up for exchange only pls.

Uplist: LonelyHeart(2nd), Prince 7(2nd)
Old 03-12-2017, 07:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 15
lenz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylenz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickochee View Post

Totally agree... how many of them will be willingly to stay with u when u have no money. Love cant feed them
Old 04-12-2017, 09:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
moneymoneycome deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Totally agree with you guys, these puyings have only one thing on their mind, MONEY! Had seen too many of their tricks, always complain no money, no money for house, no money for family, no money for food, no money for car, no money for petrol, no money for electricity, no money for phone top up so cannot contact.....blah blah blah, the list is endless. See how their attitude change when you tell them you dont have money too. But if you do give, they will stay sweet for a few days and the nonsense will starts again.

One thing I notice, they always complain no money, but they always have money for drinking and partying with their friends! LOL
Old 04-12-2017, 09:23 PM
Samster

Totally agree with you guys, they are nice to you when they get their money, if you tell them you dont have, see how their attitude change, been there, done that. But they always have money to go drinking, partying, clubbing, gathering. Even when they tell you they dont have money LOL.
Old 04-12-2017, 11:37 PM
Samster

Couldnt agree more, no money their attitude changes 180 degrees. Always got excuses for asking for money. Never ending stories.
Old 05-12-2017, 12:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Underthetable deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Their only mindset is.....money makes the world go round
Old 08-12-2017, 03:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 11
Tuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneymoneycome View Post
Totally agree with you guys, these puyings have only one thing on their mind, MONEY! Had seen too many of their tricks, always complain no money, no money for house, no money for family, no money for food, no money for car, no money for petrol, no money for electricity, no money for phone top up so cannot contact.....blah blah blah, the list is endless. See how their attitude change when you tell them you dont have money too. But if you do give, they will stay sweet for a few days and the nonsense will starts again.

One thing I notice, they always complain no money, but they always have money for drinking and partying with their friends! LOL
Out of 100 girls, 99 will leave you if you have no $$. The only one that may stay with you is your wife. Yet whole freaking world is fucking around. Obviously $ is important la. With love, can buy bread or not.

End of the day, having enough $$ is important. Once $$ hit certain amount, it is not important anymore
Old 08-12-2017, 03:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lenz View Post
unless u are able to speak and understand the language.. is best not to mess with them
It is the same in the world not only Thailand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickochee View Post
They will chop off your dick and feed the chicken.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuanehkia View Post
Out of 100 girls, 99 will leave you if you have no $$.
Not 99.... the problem with men is, they get to know most of the gers from entertainment joints.... these gers will suck u dry. BTW not only Thai gers, any entertainment gers in this world will do the same.
Old 08-12-2017, 09:18 PM
Samster

Not only from entertainment circle, even those that work in proper job behave the same way. Foreign men = big fat carrot on the chopping board
Old 09-12-2017, 12:43 PM
Samster

Re: Understanding Thai Life Part

drama looks good! thanks for the rec, need to pick up some thai anyway so this is just the thing for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 55055 View Post
TS,

If you able the understand thai language, do watch this drama : หลงไฟ on YouTube. There’s no subtitle unfortunately.

Normally, I will just let the drama end all the episodes before watching it, but however this drama really good to the extend I need to watch it live on every mon and tue at 2020hrs. The ending part quite sad thou.

This drama portrays much what I’m wrote in my previous statement.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1