The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 16-10-2017, 05:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 14
yuddle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyyuddle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Is this FL meant for me?

turns out she is out of the country as she could not get enough customers after all. she broke contact quickly and i am left alone again lol. welcome myself back to forum 1 i suppose.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibanezjem555 View Post
Yup bro, don't get KCed.

And keep 2 or 3 spare tires in your phone contacts. Rotate them like you rotate the tires of car. Then, no problem.. like we don't give special preference to any of the tires of our car, right ? .. they come and go..

The money of the prada bag you want to give to her.. keep money aside to find spare tires. Long run you stay more rational and calm, your feelings are not toyed with, no mind games involved..

If you want to gfe, go ntuc buy her a box of ferrero, pop to gift shop buy a cute paper bag put a ribbon on one of regular visit..

One of our bro above send the link.. start reading from last page.. very useful..
Old 16-10-2017, 10:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

Lucky you then...

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuddle View Post
turns out she is out of the country as she could not get enough customers after all. she broke contact quickly and i am left alone again lol. welcome myself back to forum 1 i suppose.
Old 17-10-2017, 11:00 AM
Samster

yuddle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyyuddle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

don't like that la...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
YOU silly boy you should have taken all your savings even go to loan shark if needed, to get enough money to keep her near you, but now your chance of true love forever gone, you will never find another soul mate like her again
Old 17-10-2017, 11:05 AM
Samster

in the end...one has to really fuck and go...
Old 17-10-2017, 07:29 PM
Samster

ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, for FL & WL... don't be too clingy to them... as mentioned, always have a few spares and make an effort to rotate so that they won't take your patronage for granted..
Old 18-10-2017, 01:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 15
arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!

well, one of my past favorite FL is back in sg again.
however this time, she has a bf in sg so i merely just treat her dinner and listen to her complains nia and nothing more.
have known her for the past 3 years, if i were to comfort her until to the point of bonking her then i would be no different from an @sshole or a 3rd party.
saw some guys on the street throwing her some dirty looks yesterday as she is quite a looker.

i'm determined to see how an ex ang pai like her can work her way back to normal decent life as i have told her before my greatest wish for her is to see how she can return to a normal life, considering she might be one of the richest FL i even bonk, in terms of the savings and properties she owned.

congrats to the guy who managed to won her heart and put up with all her messy lifestyle attributes.
if it was for me, i would have find it hard to stomach.

dear TS,
you need to draw a line between infatuation and true love cause true love for cases with FL can be as messy as it gets.
Old 18-10-2017, 04:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1245 / Power: 7
blackknight24Ba has much to be proud ofblackknight24Ba has much to be proud ofblackknight24Ba has much to be proud ofblackknight24Ba has much to be proud ofblackknight24Ba has much to be proud ofblackknight24Ba has much to be proud ofblackknight24Ba has much to be proud ofblackknight24Ba has much to be proud ofblackknight24Ba has much to be proud of

Quote:
Yes, for FL & WL... don't be too clingy to them... as mentioned, always have a few spares and make an effort to rotate so that they won't take your patronage for granted..
u r really experienced hehe, fully agree
Old 18-10-2017, 06:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenal_84 View Post
well, one of my past favorite FL is back in sg again.
however this time, she has a bf in sg so i merely just treat her dinner and listen to her complains nia and nothing more.
have known her for the past 3 years, if i were to comfort her until to the point of bonking her then i would be no different from an @sshole or a 3rd party.
saw some guys on the street throwing her some dirty looks yesterday as she is quite a looker.

i'm determined to see how an ex ang pai like her can work her way back to normal decent life as i have told her before my greatest wish for her is to see how she can return to a normal life, considering she might be one of the richest FL i even bonk, in terms of the savings and properties she owned.

congrats to the guy who managed to won her heart and put up with all her messy lifestyle attributes.
if it was for me, i would have find it hard to stomach.

dear TS,
you need to draw a line between infatuation and true love cause true love for cases with FL can be as messy as it gets.

Strong post bro. Thanks for the share. I'm sure it was infatuation, waiting for something more to develop. Alas, no reply and gone gold on comms so I'll just wait till something else comes along.
Old 18-10-2017, 06:53 PM
Samster

lol. same same.
Quote:
We pay so that they will go away. We pay so, no obligation. You go your way, I go mine..

This ML, wah ever since book her, everyday she send me text, pictures of mid-autumn festival and now chinese proverbs (don't ask me what my cheena half past six). Two nights ago, playing with hp almost accidentally made a video watsapp call to her.. wah OC just beside me !

Just now, teasing massage, another ML kc say she like me, I kc like her, hee hee ha ha.. accidentally spillage (now to think of it she purposely, give me HDLY HJ).. in my mind, wah so nice.. give her normal HJ rate $50 now so gfe.. or $25 half price since teasing I no ask her to do me.. chap siao lah, gave her $10 tip, she say thank you, I say hee hee ha ha.. bye bye.. ai mai swah..

Don't get KC by ML or FL.. she suck our army and money nebermind, still can balek manufacture.. steal your time, mind and family.. jiatliat liao lo !
Old 18-10-2017, 06:55 PM
Samster

i still believe not all relationships need to be built on true love...if one can talk, and sacrifice and make time for each other, then isn't it enough? not like your child will look any different if you have love for the person or if you don't
Old 18-10-2017, 07:53 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1280 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15151 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro...this game was invented even before you were born! How many rounds of my ancestors play this game till I pop out from my mother's womb. I'm born ready
seems you talk big before you could play

well seems you lost the game since you fell her her and not her you, but no loss(not much) since the girl is the one who walked away.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 18-10-2017, 08:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
seems you talk big before you could play

well seems you lost the game since you fell her her and not her you, but no loss(not much) since the girl is the one who walked away.
this is sammy boy forum. the world needs people to fall for fls to remind the fls that they are still human and lovable. as always, just happy to be here and to experience it as how it is
Old 18-10-2017, 08:08 PM
Samster

No lah... not experienced just burnt ... all that massage money spent could have bought many guitars..ha ha..

The experienced ones are the FLs, MLs, WLs.. they everyday see many.. ha ha

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackknight24Ba View Post
u r really experienced hehe, fully agree
Old 18-10-2017, 08:11 PM
Samster

Just happy TS escape (either which way.. as long as escape).. before it is too late..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
... but no loss(not much) since the girl is the one who walked away.
Old 18-10-2017, 10:46 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1280 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15151 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
this is sammy boy forum. the world needs people to fall for fls to remind the fls that they are still human and lovable. as always, just happy to be here and to experience it as how it is
Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
you are right this also is needed to remind the world why the smart 1% owns half the worlds wealth, and why the 20/80 rule exists, because without these people to fall for FLs, people will wonder why is it so injust the world we live in where supposedly people are EQUAL but why the wealth disparity. With people like you describe, instead we can see why there is the smart ones who DONT fall for FL and the NOT so SMART ones who fall for FL then waste their time and money chasing.
mused, he just told us which percentage he is
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1