The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 17-01-2017, 12:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 15
arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!
Re: Typical story of a dumb girl

no fark in this world is ever free...
it either bites you now or later and payment can come in different forms.
almost close to impossible to separate sex from love.
so what in being sexually compatible, the end result is never going to be easy.
Old 17-01-2017, 03:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Stupiost deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

How do I keep him interested? I guess after a while more, I need to be the one that "walks out" from this instead of him walking out first? Be is I think that will drive me crazy. Sometimes feel like scaring him a bit cos he knows I won't take it to the wife. Actually men quite daring these days ah, they dare put their whole life and family on social media, but dare also to screw other woman. Don't they know women are siao ones?
Old 17-01-2017, 10:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 13
happywoody is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhappywoody is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhappywoody is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhappywoody is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stupiost View Post

What does that second sentence mean? Care to elaborate
Women who get paid for providing sexual satisfaction. Then it's a transaction.

Last edited by happywoody; 19-01-2017 at 10:11 AM.
Old 17-01-2017, 08:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 8
Chantelfin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
How do I keep him interested? I guess after a while more, I need to be the one that "walks out" from this instead of him walking out first? Be is I think that will drive me crazy. Sometimes feel like scaring him a bit cos he knows I won't take it to the wife. Actually men quite daring these days ah, they dare put their whole life and family on social media, but dare also to screw other woman. Don't they know women are siao ones?
you are really stupid and gutless. Call the wife lah, why be nice to a arsehole who cheats on his wife?
Old 17-01-2017, 09:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 0
alkz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyalkz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

dont waste time on her already
Old 18-01-2017, 01:03 AM
Samster

NoNameMe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chantelfin View Post
you are really stupid and gutless. Call the wife lah, why be nice to a arsehole who cheats on his wife?
Is it cb to do this when the initially it's understood that it shuoldnt go down that way

Last edited by NoNameMe; 18-01-2017 at 04:07 PM.
Old 18-01-2017, 01:29 AM
Samster

Stupiost deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by alkz View Post
dont waste time on her already
Ok I get it.. Anyway Thanks alkz your words did make sense and good advice.. it's just my stupid problem that I can listen and can't process to act. (Alsoo thanks everyone else for your advice.)

To add that I'm not only stupid, I'm a bad person because I am also not single (not married) so I'm struggling with my stupid self and my relationships. Go ahead and beat me up so I can hopefully get myself together. But not too hard that I want to send myself to a high speed car. hah. thanks.
Old 18-01-2017, 04:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Got once a respected and senior samster told me in reality people dun come here to hear advise... They came here to hear the answer that they wan only even if it only 1 people saying their desired ans only

So the fact is she wan to hear yes pls carry on being with the married guy... I believe he really love and wan to be with u... Just wait for him to divorce

Cheers

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 19-01-2017, 08:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15632 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai_zi21 View Post
Got once a respected and senior samster told me in reality people dun come here to hear advise... They came here to hear the answer that they wan only even if it only 1 people saying their desired ans only

So the fact is she wan to hear yes pls carry on being with the married guy... I believe he really love and wan to be with u... Just wait for him to divorce

Cheers
6 reps for the good advice.
Old 19-01-2017, 08:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Canoneos is Cool - loads of Potential

Why do you need to get anything out of him? Just use the guy for your own pleasure like a FB. Make the bastard eat you for hours. Treat him like a sex slave. In the meantime, go look for other guys.
Old 20-01-2017, 02:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1801 / Power: 11
chanbobo87 has a brilliant futurechanbobo87 has a brilliant futurechanbobo87 has a brilliant futurechanbobo87 has a brilliant futurechanbobo87 has a brilliant futurechanbobo87 has a brilliant futurechanbobo87 has a brilliant futurechanbobo87 has a brilliant futurechanbobo87 has a brilliant futurechanbobo87 has a brilliant futurechanbobo87 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Ok I get it.. Anyway Thanks alkz your words did make sense and good advice.. it's just my stupid problem that I can listen and can't process to act. (Alsoo thanks everyone else for your advice.)

To add that I'm not only stupid, I'm a bad person because I am also not single (not married) so I'm struggling with my stupid self and my relationships. Go ahead and beat me up so I can hopefully get myself together. But not too hard that I want to send myself to a high speed car. hah. thanks.
you mean you manage to hide this from your bf also?
Old 21-01-2017, 01:09 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
thomas is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

I've said this in another thread before. Women r nothing but troubles. They r losers. 要出来玩又玩不起。So to all my brothers here, if u r horny just go for commercial sex. U pay them to leave u alone without any drama mama.
Old 22-01-2017, 05:17 AM
Samster

jd16 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Its not for love

Its not for money

And now even the sex even tho enjoyable is unsatisfactory

You want him to desire and pay more attention to you,...playing stupid games is not going to make it happen,....nothing can make it happen,....you are as important to him as he takes you, no more, no less

The feeling you get is not that you don't benefit,...its why he don't care thats bothering you......and you know why
Old 22-01-2017, 01:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 13
lemontee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I got attracted to this man and we started to go out and then he told me he's married. I got emotionally involved (typical stupid girl). I wasn't out for the money, but like all other girls, indulge in the feel of being pampered. He's not stingy or what. He def don't make little money. I was stupid to not let him spend too much money and in the end I pampered him to not spend instead. He's getting free fu**. I'm starting to feel I'm worse than a mistress, worse than a prostitute. Even those two group of people get more benefits than I do. Since he's married I also deal with not being the first for anything. I feel emotionally shitty and sad all the time. Thoughts?
Dear Sis,

its normal to feel this way after all women are ruled by emotions. However you must understand that men often give love/pampering to obtain sex, and women give sex to obtain love. In your case its hard to get any real love from him cos he is married. Basically You have 2 options: just walk away from this bottomless relationship; carry on bcos the sex is great but understand the ''love'' he give you is worthless and you cannot take it to heart. If sis want to continue the relationship and yet didnt want to feel shitty perhaps everytime you two get together you can ask him to host at a nice hotel staycation 3D 2N with breadfast lol. That way you get great sex and a nice place to stay. And if he want to pamper you just let him pamper you maybe thats his way of saying "i can give you anything but status"
Old 23-01-2017, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 9
broessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Coming from the other side of the fence, if the guy is really into you, he'll break up with his wife in order to be with you. If he does it, or states a timeline and action plan for doing it, then yes, he's serious about you.

If not, I'm sorry, you're the mistress / sugar baby and you'll always be second priority (or maybe third, fourth etc) to what ever else he has in life. If he's rich, has status, has power and has business, then it's likely his empire will come first before any woman. That also means it's likely he'll have multiple women apart from you.

Just saying, don't take my words to heart. There are exceptions, but you're hearing it from someone who's on the other side of your situation. =)

Where you are right now in life, is the result of all the decisions you have made up till this point.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1