The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 12-10-2006, 09:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
strikeking73 is Cool - loads of Potential
Cool Re: Does the so call " true love " still exist???

Love need time, need hardwork to find, need strick skin people to woo. When you cant find , you try to give excuse. Man try to "take" other guy's GF, woman try to "take" other woman's BF, that why divorce are high when love is not strong enough. Then you think true love does not exist. You went to gelang to have sex, after that you still alonely. Worst, you get disease, you ask yourself why you, but still no body will ans you. You grow older. you have money, and use your money to find poor country girls. In your heart, you know you use money to buy love, but you still do it, cos you scare you may die alonely, you may want to have shiok with young girl or you may want to have a baby with your surename on it. All are excuse, to cover your sin. Other people are doing it, why not me! That why you follow...
Old 12-10-2006, 09:21 AM
klzombie

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Re: Does the so call " true love " still exist???

To all the bros who expressed their likeness as described by the threadstarter, I feel sorry for your predicament.

However, it is not the end of the world!! Trust me on this!

When I was in school days, I never got a gf (yes some girls approached me, but I was too dumb to know they were baiting me ;p). My FIRST Gf was when I was TWENTY SEVEN!!! That late!! I noted that most of those who commented on this thread appear to be young guys like at the most in mid 20s.

I used to be a nerd in school, always looking into studies and thats it while my friends goes after girls woohoo!! In fact, funny thing is, now that i think abt it, I never was really interested in girls back then Anyway, I used to always have a bag behind my back (containing some math books etc), wearing giant glasses yeeek!! I shudder at what I used to look like!! But as time goes by and I started working, I learnt to better groom myself, learn to dress better (got rid of my giant glasses) learn to talk better, my circle of friends, colleagues and associates widen a lot and voila!! Girls approached me just like that! And I was lucky that I was naturally good natured so girls find it easy to talk and confide in me.

Finally, it was in one of those youth clubs I joined that I met my gf. She is really pretty, seriously (although pretty girls are really hard to handle but that’s another story -__-“). I didn’t know I will actually get her but I did after a year of courting her woot!

So the lesson here is that no matter how you think you will not get a gf, you are DEAD wrong!! If you improve yourself, widen your social circle, meet more people with no expectation in your mind except to have good friendship, a girl will definitely land on your feet!

I hope this makes this thread a little happier ;p
Old 12-10-2006, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 19
tellmiwhy is one of the Best!tellmiwhy is one of the Best!tellmiwhy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tungsten
There is no Ms Perfect, only Ms Right.

Ms Right need not be perfect.

Ms Perfect might not be the right one for you.
well said bro. couldn't agree wif u mre coz thats what i'm going thru nw. up u for the phrases.

cheers

pls leave ur nick so tat i noe who to return the favours.

Nxt to up : Bo Langz
Old 12-10-2006, 11:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 18
Myo_Swee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMyo_Swee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Seriously no need to rush for a gal...These things will come naturally...And btw thread starter, do u appear to be 'available' when chances come or u never seem to bother...Attitude is very important to get a gal's attention.
Old 12-10-2006, 11:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by playboy82
Then wat can we do, other than to surf net, msn, friendster to find gals, but all the gals are so "dao" if u can get a reply, can consider very lucky,but of course i do get a few ons n flings from this type of channel,
you can get a few ons and flings mean you are quite good already lay...

"true love" is what you get from your family and your future wife who bore you children. when you pard tor, dont think so much about the meaning of love, think more about bread and water better.
Old 12-10-2006, 02:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 18
Disgusted deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'm 30 now and only had 1 GF, which I'm about to let go of because it's a long distance thing. I know of "true love", because I can feel "true pain" when I'm not with her, it kills me on the inside everytime I say goodbye to her when she leaves Spore, I don't want to say goodbye to her again. I'm not the type of guy that approaches girls, fear of rejection blah blah blah... She approached me. If you can prove to be a nice respectable guy, over time people will notice, I'll never be the type of guy that girls will immediately go gaga over, but if I take 3 to 6 months, they always warm up to me. Problem is, they want a MAN to make the 1st move, not a boy without confidence, that's where they decide that I can only qualify to be a friend. That's my fault and I have to be the one to take the blame for not taking the next step, already 30 still not learning, hope I can find my true love soon, I believe she is out there, maybe not love at 1st sight, maybe not pretty, but when I am are down and need a hug, she's there for me. That's all I ask for.
Old 12-10-2006, 05:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 21
Coldcut deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I believe "True Love" exists but it does not happen to everyone. It also depends what you look for in a partner and how each one of us defines "True Love" too. To the threadstarter, I would suggest be patient and your "True Love" will appear in your life. Try not to rush and pick any girls you see or who is single and available. Take your time and choose wisely Bro. Sometimes I do ask myself this question too "Is my gf the one I really love?" (but this is off-topic) Hehe!
Old 12-10-2006, 05:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

i just read, from sister jui, that he just wants a woman who can cook and bed..

Ran with hot pink FBT shorts, inner netting removed, can feel so many eyes ogling at my long fleshy legs.

Selective lady who is nymphomaniac and like to wear sexy when clubbing. Message/Add me as contact to club together.
Old 12-10-2006, 11:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 18
playboy82 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyplayboy82 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanzy
I dedicate my 1st post to this tthread...

The situations u mentioned is like.. ur helping mi to confess out the sorrows thatz in my heart and i share the same sentiments as u.. so i totally understand ur feelings and views on this.. seeing ur frens, peers getting attachded or married.. especially after army where such cases are getting common.. one will feel envious of them.. but happy for them at the same time! theres this progamme showing on every tuesday 830pm channel u.. where the hosts assist ppl in unique ways to propose to their partner.. veri sweet to watch..

im wondering what occupation are you in.. have u ever thot of going into industry that will expose u to more gals? or u can join classes or workshops to learn new things.. i have not yet started myself though.. but i think most singles will join such classes..

and thx for opening this topic

ya man... the feeling is especially strong when u in BMT, when all ur friends have gf who will visit them during pop, when u see in them wearing the cap for ur friend, it is so sweet and u wonder why u urself hav no such luck. And during weekend u have nowhere to go, cos all ur guy friend accompany their gf., and u can't get a gal to date. Right?
Old 13-10-2006, 12:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 20
vesfreq deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyvesfreq deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastcar
SO bro u driving a Zonda now ar?? A bit steep la; try something more "down to earth " like a LP640
Zonda no money lah. Even buy honda nsx also bo lui.

For budget performance, its either a honda accord euro r or integra type r. If hiong a bit, still can try a nissan 350z. Or better yet, buy old rx7 efini and throw in new rotary engine.

But, zonda out of reach. Otherwise, drinking in some pub already. :P
I'm not an idealist, but one who had an irrevocable contract with faith. Being cynical is not a choice, but a result of idealisms which had failed man too often. A lack of faith is not only due to failures, but caused by man's decision not to have faith, as well.
Old 13-10-2006, 12:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 20
Hanzy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by playboy82
ya man... the feeling is especially strong when u in BMT, when all ur friends have gf who will visit them during pop, when u see in them wearing the cap for ur friend, it is so sweet and u wonder why u urself hav no such luck. And during weekend u have nowhere to go, cos all ur guy friend accompany their gf., and u can't get a gal to date. Right?
haha.. yea.. inside camp tahan so much finally book out, but nowhere to go, nothing special to do.. nobody awaits u.. but most of my frens are also single and they are living happily i guess.. by being happy, u attract happy ppl.. im trying to do tat.
Old 13-10-2006, 04:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 21
chiqinhan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychiqinhan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by medicheng
Girls between 20-28, want someone who owns a car, who got bit of looks... both i dun have.....

money so hard to earn, and girls expects us to help them pay for everything.

and if we guys are tired of work, still ask us to go out on weekdays nights to cheong, machiam no need to work.... then ask them out sats, they prefer to sticks to their female friends.

like that how to find gf/wife?

i given up. sometimes fuck and leave is the best policy.....

cheers bro... u r not alone
bro this one something which i totally agree............. 100% right man. thats y i always say been female who has the minimum average looks or figure is always better than a guy.
Old 13-10-2006, 06:43 PM
Samster

asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

then go for girls whose age is < 20 and > 28 type lor ~ kekeke

Ran with hot pink FBT shorts, inner netting removed, can feel so many eyes ogling at my long fleshy legs.

Selective lady who is nymphomaniac and like to wear sexy when clubbing. Message/Add me as contact to club together.
Old 13-10-2006, 07:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 20
Wolfiexx1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

a few things i dun agree on...

marrying china and vietnam brides may be buying love at first, but feelings will develop as time goes by...granted the fact that the guy is acceptable looking and have a good character..with time, and good virtues...most girls will fall in love with the time... the trick is spending time together and treating her well.... actually girls are not so complicated by nature...its only when the materialistic and educational thing comes in, they ' evolved'

marriage is not a good thing either... why marry? if u like the girl and the girl like u, just be together...take a day at a time, i firmly believe in this time and age...there are too much temptation and complication, never know when the marriage is going to end and the headaches will start...you may be the victim or the girl may be the victim...whatever, as the saying as ' know the person, know the face, but u dn know the heart' it is even more true in this era....

i gone thru lots of relationship and a failed marriage already... am now with a girl who is deeply in love with me and i am deeply in love with her.... i never felt more happy, she's like the true love of my life...but i dun intend to marry her and i;m glad she feels the same way.sadly mankind is changing....i firmly believe in another 3 decades, marriage is no longer important.... we feel we have nothing much to fear nowadays and values are changing...

dun be afriad about not getting true love.... its out there... its how u find it. if u dun move, the girl wun come find u.but again, how many of us can proclaim to find true love...how many of us settled for the correct girl to marry than the true love of our life to marry?? a minute of the population....

life is not all flowers and sweets... life sucks, its a fact!
Old 13-10-2006, 07:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfiexx1
i firmly believe in another 3 decades, marriage is no longer important.
ancient people actually had this belief for thousand of years liao.. but now..

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1