The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Pictures of our Sexual Escapades (PRIVATE SECTION)

Notices

Pictures of our Sexual Escapades (PRIVATE SECTION) This is a Private Section where we trade pix of our sexcapades with wives, girlfriends & broads.To gain access as a contributor, pls read the contributor requirements. Thousands of new images. Brown sugars, PRC Pussy, Local babes, Malaysian Stars. Everything you need to jerk off nightly if you don't want to pay for sex. Contributors to this section receive DOUBLE reputation points!

Sam's Private Picture Forum Image
View the sexiest broads that money can buy at Sam's Private Picture forum. TWELVE years worth of uncensored images all thumbnailed and catalogued for your downloading convenience. View them ALL with PREMIUM MEMBERSHP!

User Tag List

Old 13-09-2017, 02:20 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Exposing the wife

TS more pics Please

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 14-09-2017, 11:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19188 / Power: 25
ken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond repute

More pictures please

Next up :

Minimum 6 points for exchange pls
Please up me on below post
https://www.sammyboyforum.info/reput...php?p=19483336

MRs For "Gem" = HDLY Princess, Must Try !!
Old 16-09-2017, 08:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57188 / Power: 87
MarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond repute

没有了吗??????

Min 4 pts for exchange. Click the URL above ⬆️for my latest post anytime when is my turn

next up: No Q
Old 16-09-2017, 09:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19188 / Power: 25
ken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlboroken View Post
没有了吗??????
你也来这等待啊 :d

Next up :

Minimum 6 points for exchange pls
Please up me on below post
https://www.sammyboyforum.info/reput...php?p=19483336

MRs For "Gem" = HDLY Princess, Must Try !!
Old 18-09-2017, 07:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57188 / Power: 87
MarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ken6890 View Post
你也来这等待啊 :d
Got good stuff must pop by

Min 4 pts for exchange. Click the URL above ⬆️for my latest post anytime when is my turn

next up: No Q
Old 19-09-2017, 10:59 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 340 / Power: 9
jonathanyap is one of the Best!jonathanyap is one of the Best!jonathanyap is one of the Best!jonathanyap is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarlboroKen View Post
Got good stuff must pop by
How? Should I post more guys?

Would love some up votes to keep the thread going
Old 20-09-2017, 11:15 PM
Samster (P)

jonathanyap is one of the Best!jonathanyap is one of the Best!jonathanyap is one of the Best!jonathanyap is one of the Best!

Exposing the wifey's pussy

My wife is highly self-conscious about her body and always reluctant to pose for pictures much less nude ones. Last Friday though, I managed to convince her to slide down and pass me the thongs she were wearing on the cab ride back home from a night out.

Anyway, wonder what are everyone's opinion here about pubic hair? A natural delight or an unnecessary distraction?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1.JPG (1.14 MB, 195 views)
File Type: jpg 2.JPG (1.05 MB, 169 views)
Old 21-09-2017, 05:00 PM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7309 / Power: 24
MensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonathanyap View Post
Exposing the wifey's pussy

My wife is highly self-conscious about her body and always reluctant to pose for pictures much less nude ones. Last Friday though, I managed to convince her to slide down and pass me the thongs she were wearing on the cab ride back home from a night out.

Anyway, wonder what are everyone's opinion here about pubic hair? A natural delight or an unnecessary distraction?
Looks yumy but not warmed up n used yet... lol

Existing Customers Are Encouraged To Add To Our Friends List
To Be Updated With Private PROMOS & Offers
Old 21-09-2017, 10:39 PM
Samster (P)

One of the best pics I have managed to get of the wifey thus far, and one with which I am terribly proud of.

Held her legs apart and up by the soles while my other hand positioned itself to get this shot. Her pussy and sphincter are both gloriously on display with nothing at all to hide her very nakedness.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1010.JPG (1.20 MB, 154 views)
Old 21-09-2017, 10:41 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7718 / Power: 18
Nickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
One of the best pics I have managed to get of the wifey thus far, and one with which I am terribly proud of.

Held her legs apart and up by the soles while my other hand positioned itself to get this shot. Her pussy and sphincter are both gloriously on display with nothing at all to hide her very nakedness.
Nice. My 11 points to u. Keep it up.

https://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.p...7&postcount=16

*7 points up for exchange only pls.

Uplist: LonelyHeart(2nd), Prince 7(2nd)
Old 22-09-2017, 06:32 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Nice pussy

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 22-10-2017, 01:11 AM
Samster (P)

Last few glimpses of her delightfully hairy pussy before I finally convinced her to shave.

On another note, was showing a colleague some work-related pics recently and ‘accidentally’ swiped to some of the wifey’s naked pics. The look on his face was hilarious. But after some warming up over a few post-work drinks, it turns out we share the same interest! His fiancé is a demure, innocent looking girl and after seeing her cock-sucking pics, it is quite impossible to look her in her unknowing eyes in the same way again!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 6.JPG (1.39 MB, 138 views)
File Type: jpg 9.JPG (1.38 MB, 122 views)
Old 22-10-2017, 04:53 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1213 / Power: 11
leoprada6 has much to be proud ofleoprada6 has much to be proud ofleoprada6 has much to be proud ofleoprada6 has much to be proud ofleoprada6 has much to be proud ofleoprada6 has much to be proud ofleoprada6 has much to be proud ofleoprada6 has much to be proud ofleoprada6 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Last few glimpses of her delightfully hairy pussy before I finally convinced her to shave.

On another note, was showing a colleague some work-related pics recently and ‘accidentally’ swiped to some of the wifey’s naked pics. The look on his face was hilarious. But after some warming up over a few post-work drinks, it turns out we share the same interest! His fiancé is a demure, innocent looking girl and after seeing her cock-sucking pics, it is quite impossible to look her in her unknowing eyes in the same way again!
definitely going into some uncharted waters but i like
Old 23-10-2017, 12:00 AM
Samster (P)

Talking Re: Exposing the wife

Over a few pints, I finally managed to convince the colleague to send me a few pics (face blacked out of course) of Mia*. Wondering how I should convince him to join this forum to share more of them?

On a side note, who can resist a well-executed BBBJ?
Attached Images
File Type: png Mia1.PNG (946.8 KB, 134 views)
File Type: png Mia2.PNG (864.7 KB, 126 views)
File Type: png Mia3.PNG (792.9 KB, 122 views)
Old 23-10-2017, 01:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 8
storylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Over a few pints, I finally managed to convince the colleague to send me a few pics (face blacked out of course) of Mia*. Wondering how I should convince him to join this forum to share more of them?

On a side note, who can resist a well-executed BBBJ?
thank you for all your awesome postings, TS

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1