The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 12-07-2017, 04:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
signalfault deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Anyone get non-STD sick after paid sex

It seems like abalone eating, frenching after she kiss you somewhere the sun don't shine, and other activities are a good way to just get plain sick.

I don't mean STD, or zika-bola, just a regular cold or flu.

Has anyone noticed getting sick more frequently after paid sex? Or even unpaid sleeping around.

I swear I got a cold/cough from the last FL I visited. Just goes away normally after a while, but annoying!
Old 12-07-2017, 04:58 PM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anyone get non-STD sick after paid sex

Yuck...why do u in the first place want to eat pussies that have been screwed by thousands of cocks and filled with innumerable volume of sperms??.. disgusting!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by signalfault View Post
It seems like abalone eating, frenching after she kiss you somewhere the sun don't shine, and other activities are a good way to just get plain sick.

Has anyone noticed getting sick more frequently after paid sex? Or even unpaid sleeping around.

I swear I got a cold/cough from the last FL I visited. Just goes away normally after a while, but annoying!

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 12-07-2017, 10:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1567 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Anyone get non-STD sick after paid sex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
Yuck...why do u in the first place want to eat pussies that have been screwed by thousands of cocks and filled with innumerable volume of sperms??.. disgusting!!!!!!
He is very brave to lick pussy liao

Not many guys can do it lor
Old 12-07-2017, 10:32 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -34 / Power: 0
Pukimalanciau is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:

Got chicken pox after visiting a FL.. worst month of my life
Old 12-07-2017, 11:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 12
IAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
frenching after she kiss you somewhere the sun don't shine
You should not french her after that
Old 13-07-2017, 08:45 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 10
DoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to all

LOL!. Sometimes I even tell patients Chickenpox is an STD just to illustrate a point.

The point is any and all infectious diseases can pass from one person to another during sex.

Think about it: you can get sick just because someone in the same MRT cabin as you sneezes or coughs.

Obviously you can catch bugs from someone during sex which is the most intimate physical contact of all.
Old 13-07-2017, 09:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
signalfault deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmAwesome View Post
You should not french her after that
Kinda funny story.

She kiss me somewhere not tasty.

I'm done. I shower, clean up. I always wash with lots of soap, even my mouth.

I come out fresh and clean. She gives me a final kiss goodbye before I can stop her.

Ack! Her mouth tastes like yuck... No time to shower again and wash my mouth out.
Old 13-07-2017, 10:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
heaven7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

That why it is important for the sex worker to be mindful of her hygeine else she will transfer all the yuck to you. You will pick it up if you have any sores or cut or event when your body immune system is down. stay safe dude.
Old 15-07-2017, 07:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 9
Chubbie123 is one of the Best!Chubbie123 is one of the Best!Chubbie123 is one of the Best!

i noticed that as well, but paid sex is a release for me. so well i dun go down on working girls, try not to french them but well sometimes it comes in the heat of the moment
Old 25-08-2017, 12:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
IAmReallyNotGay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorTan View Post
you can catch bugs from someone during sex which is the most intimate physical contact of all
Very well said and agreed with you too sir
Old 25-08-2017, 07:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 17
motodiary is a Helpful and Caring Samstermotodiary is a Helpful and Caring Samstermotodiary is a Helpful and Caring Samster

you can catch cold/flu just by being the same office as your sick colleague who has the flu or even in the same bus or MRT cabin as a sick passenger. so why is it surprising that you have gotten sick from being so intimate to another person who is similarly sick ? you dont even need to mention the DATY and kissing as it is totally irrelevant.
Old 15-10-2017, 01:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Arnolds deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chubbie123 View Post
paid sex is a release for me
Not only for you but even for me paid sex is sometimes the only fun i have
Old 15-10-2017, 04:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

Always keep a small bottle of listerine mouth wash in car or bag. Also those inexpensive Watson wet wipes. Very handy.

Quote:
Kinda funny story.

She kiss me somewhere not tasty.

I'm done. I shower, clean up. I always wash with lots of soap, even my mouth.

I come out fresh and clean. She gives me a final kiss goodbye before I can stop her.

Ack! Her mouth tastes like yuck... No time to shower again and wash my mouth out.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1