The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 10-03-2019, 11:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future
Re: What will happen to customer if don't tip ML?

not truth they don't earn anything from msg...their take is 30% but their main income is actually from the special...
Old 10-03-2019, 12:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
andywoo is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by trichard View Post
Yes they do earn... Depends on the agreement... 3:7 ... 4:6 ...Ratio.

And to TS... You are really a sucker ... If you don't have money play yourself...

Don't do these thing...

会有报应。
Correct. Depend on what pass they holding. There is once my ML asked me to help her get a scam marriage so she can get more commission on the entrance fee.
Old 10-03-2019, 12:21 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
Sap7722 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by andywoo View Post
Correct. Depend on what pass they holding. There is once my ML asked me to help her get a scam marriage so she can get more commission on the entrance fee.
Go do it bro. Usually they will give u a fee of about $50k after success of scam marriage.
Old 10-03-2019, 01:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 6
WLStar is one of the Best!WLStar is one of the Best!WLStar is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sap7722 View Post
Go do it bro. Usually they will give u a fee of about $50k after success of scam marriage.
Haha 50k so much meh? The most only $5000. If every week get free bonk and money I think many people will be willing to take the risk
Old 10-03-2019, 03:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
andywoo is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sap7722 View Post
U think they stupid.
Old 15-05-2019, 01:03 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

Quote:

And to TS... You are really a sucker ... If you don't have money play yourself...

Don't do these thing...

会有报应。
i took your advice, but you also buay song. lol
Old 15-05-2019, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 19
Res2Dent deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRes2Dent deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

anyone realised he have had 60 HJs already? given that all Hk is according to a rate of $50
Old 15-05-2019, 04:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 505 / Power: 16
machomanz is a glorious beacon of lightmachomanz is a glorious beacon of lightmachomanz is a glorious beacon of lightmachomanz is a glorious beacon of lightmachomanz is a glorious beacon of lightmachomanz is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nv83283325 View Post
Anybody knows what happen to us if we don't tip the ML after they provide us with the service? This year is quite a bad year for me financially and I have tired a few times that I purposely do not tip them after getting HJ or BJ as I want to save costs. I found out that even if I don't give them, they can't do anything as its illegal for them to offer sexual services in the first place. A few of them are quite angry and kept pestering me to give and I said I will call the cops if they make me angry. Then they kept quiet. I realised I have saved $3k this year just by not giving them tips after the service. It's quite useful and budget friendly for me especially the market this year is not looking good.
People like you should just sit at home in front of a mirror, put your fucking money on your head with your left hand and use your right hand and jerk yourself off, and keep your fucking money. No money, dont fuck, just stay at home, you fucking dickhead, cheapskate bastard!! Now I fuck your mother's ass. You fucking cheapskate mother fucker, I fuck your sister and your mother and throw $2 on their face. Fucking dickhead, these girls are earning a living, and you do this to them? You are son of a whore, and fucking bastard. I fuck your mother's ass and spurt my cum on your fucking face you mother fucker, call yourself a man!! you fucking cheapskate bastard.
Old 15-05-2019, 04:51 PM
Samster

machomanz is a glorious beacon of lightmachomanz is a glorious beacon of lightmachomanz is a glorious beacon of lightmachomanz is a glorious beacon of lightmachomanz is a glorious beacon of lightmachomanz is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedevil666 View Post
and u are the perfect cb example of scumbags in this society.

i hope one day, one of the ML just cut your balls and leave u to die.
Yea, this fucking cheapskate mother fucker. Fuck your mother in health centre!!
Old 15-05-2019, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedevil666 View Post
and u are the perfect cb example of scumbags in this society.

i hope one day, one of the ML just cut your balls and leave u to die.
Yea, I agree.....Refering to this mother fucker Nv83283325. Cheapskate bastard. I think his sister let people fuck and nvr pay money!!
Old 15-05-2019, 09:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2584 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nv83283325 View Post
Anybody knows what happen to us if we don't tip the ML after they provide us with the service? This year is quite a bad year for me financially and I have tired a few times that I purposely do not tip them after getting HJ or BJ as I want to save costs. I found out that even if I don't give them, they can't do anything as its illegal for them to offer sexual services in the first place. A few of them are quite angry and kept pestering me to give and I said I will call the cops if they make me angry. Then they kept quiet. I realised I have saved $3k this year just by not giving them tips after the service. It's quite useful and budget friendly for me especially the market this year is not looking good.
Bro you realize that when you go in the shop, provide your info for registration and image captured on CCTV, you are at their mercy also. If they want to play you out, call your number, leave messages for your OC to find out also can. So remember to play nice and don't try to screw around.

You don't tip at all, when you stepping out and they serve you warm water - don't drink - you don't know where it came from
Old 15-05-2019, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 529 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5175 / Power: 14
Footman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond repute

They have cctvs cameras that captures your face and post your handsome pic big big in their common group chat. You might not be able to walk out of their next shop.
Old 15-05-2019, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2584 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Don't do these thing...

会有报应。
Right, they do have a share. That's why if you go for 90 min session is also a plus for them over the standard 1 hour. One ML told me she regretted coming here because of high cost of living and the earnings only as much as they can earn working as beautician in PRC.
Old 16-05-2019, 12:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2281 / Power: 8
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
Right, they do have a share. That's why if you go for 90 min session is also a plus for them over the standard 1 hour. One ML told me she regretted coming here because of high cost of living and the earnings only as much as they can earn working as beautician in PRC.
Every ml I met told me they earn peanuts...
Old 16-05-2019, 12:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2447 / Power: 19
Fishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond repute

The MLs on permit earn 30% of the entrance fee. PRs earn 50%. Recently i have heard(but dunno whether true or not), there are some spas whereby the MLs dont get a single cent of the entrance fee, and only earn from special service. I suppose there is an arrangement with the spa owner, maybe easier for the ML to come over or pay lesser(not sure if its true or not). But basically, their main source of income is still from the special service. Also if they hit a certain number of hrs per mth(业绩), they can get a higher percentage of the entrance fee.
不欺负你,不骂你,相信你。
有人欺负你,我会第一时间出来帮你。
你开心的时候,我会陪你开心。
你不开心,我也会哄到你开心。
永远觉得你最漂亮,做梦都会梦见你。
在我的心里,就只有你。
就这样简单。
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1