The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 06-03-2019, 10:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 6
MeesuaMeesua deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Unhappy Is this real?

Hi guys. I recently went on websites and found some PRC doing service. Decided to add them on wechat and see what was avaliable. Upon doing so, there was a message. Normal chatting and asking about the service. After that i decided maybe its worth a try. But however it doesnt feel so real to me.
Their rates are
100/90min/2shot
200/180min/unlimited
300/overnight/unlimited

Well looking at this kind of rates, what do we expect right? Prolly photo is fake or service is shit. Or the worst a scam.

Thus i decided to message the lady and time was confirmed. Address given. Got all the way there.

It all started here. She then asked for my mobile. I was like why. She said easier to contact. Didnt think so much so i gaved [ feels dumb ]. She said i will receive a call from a friend just say that i known her from wechat. So the guy called. And told me that for first timer, service payment have to be paid by buying something on AXS machine. Then after service is done , then give the girl the receipt. I was like really? So i said no. Then the guy over the phone started bs saying that its their rules. Which i definitely dont agree to pay. Then he started threatening me to find my house burn my house kill my family etc. I was like ok come find me kill me whatever. So 10mins of bs from him. He said his boss will call. Then talk alot of shit again. [ i felt that the voice was the same guy lol ] obviously i talked shit with him another 5mins. Then he say ok nvm next time must buy card. I was like ok bye. Lolol.

After this the wechat lady call on wechat. Talked to me again. I was like nah too troublesome maybe next time. Then i stopped texting. No calls from unknown.

I feel its a stupid scam. As i noticed all these ads their address is definitedly under an AXS machine block. After looking into it. Any advice for me buddies over here?
Old 07-03-2019, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2264 / Power: 15
木头和尚敲木鱼 has a reputation beyond repute木头和尚敲木鱼 has a reputation beyond repute木头和尚敲木鱼 has a reputation beyond repute木头和尚敲木鱼 has a reputation beyond repute木头和尚敲木鱼 has a reputation beyond repute木头和尚敲木鱼 has a reputation beyond repute木头和尚敲木鱼 has a reputation beyond repute木头和尚敲木鱼 has a reputation beyond repute木头和尚敲木鱼 has a reputation beyond repute木头和尚敲木鱼 has a reputation beyond repute木头和尚敲木鱼 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Is this real?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeesuaMeesua View Post
Hi guys. I recently went on websites and found some PRC doing service. Decided to add them on wechat and see what was avaliable. Upon doing so, there was a message. Normal chatting and asking about the service. After that i decided maybe its worth a try. But however it doesnt feel so real to me.
Their rates are
100/90min/2shot
200/180min/unlimited
300/overnight/unlimited

Well looking at this kind of rates, what do we expect right? Prolly photo is fake or service is shit. Or the worst a scam.

Thus i decided to message the lady and time was confirmed. Address given. Got all the way there.

It all started here. She then asked for my mobile. I was like why. She said easier to contact. Didnt think so much so i gaved [ feels dumb ]. She said i will receive a call from a friend just say that i known her from wechat. So the guy called. And told me that for first timer, service payment have to be paid by buying something on AXS machine. Then after service is done , then give the girl the receipt. I was like really? So i said no. Then the guy over the phone started bs saying that its their rules. Which i definitely dont agree to pay. Then he started threatening me to find my house burn my house kill my family etc. I was like ok come find me kill me whatever. So 10mins of bs from him. He said his boss will call. Then talk alot of shit again. [ i felt that the voice was the same guy lol ] obviously i talked shit with him another 5mins. Then he say ok nvm next time must buy card. I was like ok bye. Lolol.

After this the wechat lady call on wechat. Talked to me again. I was like nah too troublesome maybe next time. Then i stopped texting. No calls from unknown.

I feel its a stupid scam. As i noticed all these ads their address is definitedly under an AXS machine block. After looking into it. Any advice for me buddies over here?
yes bro...these are scams which were rampant since last year. police has many warnings everywhere in mrt, atm machines on WeChat scams...

if you search Google on WeChat scams, many similar scenarios were uploaded by victims.

my advise is sex service is never cheap, it goes by the market rate.
my suggestion is go for trusted sites like legal Geylang or dome1/2/3

my 2cents

*complimentary from funboi*
Old 14-03-2019, 01:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8137 / Power: 22
lazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeesuaMeesua View Post
Their rates are
100/90min/2shot
200/180min/unlimited
300/overnight/unlimited

Hougang blk 23??
Old 14-03-2019, 06:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 7
Darra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazyguy View Post
Hougang blk 23??
All over the island, anywhere near AXS machine
Old 06-04-2019, 10:51 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Frankpreks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Is this real

Yea we should really get to the bottom of this

Let me go get my tinfoil hat real quick..

lmao
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1